Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting laid not by but thanks to a celebrity chef.
4.1k words
4.6
7.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers

Note: If you haven't already, read Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 01-03 and Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 01, which are prequels to this story.

*****

I didn't have sex with every celebrity chef that I met, but I did meet quite a few of them through Amanda and Katie and, eventually, Giada. I accompanied Amanda or Katie to the occasional event in the culinary world and met a lot of their colleagues as a result. It took a little while with Giada before we spent time together that didn't involve nudity and orgasms. Of course my closest friends knew about my involvement with Amanda, Katie and Giada but it wasn't like they had paparazzi following them around and photos of the events they attended appearing in the tabloids. Anyone I knew who was a foodie might have noticed me in the background of a photo but no one ever called me out on it so I just assumed I was successfully remaining discreet. That all being said, my involvement in the culinary world did end up getting me laid with a foodie acquaintance.

I'd known Lisa back in high school but I wouldn't say that we were ever really friends. We did get to know each other a bit better through social media once we were both out of college, but we still didn't really hang out. I did know that she loved to cook and was good at it, knew a lot about food and was a big fan of Alex Guarnaschelli. I found out about an event that Alex was hosting and managed to score an invite through my connections with the sole intention of inviting Lisa and potentially introducing her to Alex. I had no ulterior motives, I wasn't trying to get into Lisa's pants, I really was just trying to do something nice. When I told Lisa about the event and asked if she'd be interested in attending, I tried to make it clear that it wasn't a date and that I was inviting her because I knew she was a fan. It wasn't that I didn't find Lisa attractive but I wanted to make sure she could enjoy the event without worrying about what might or might not happen between us. I did tell her that, since she lived across the river in Jersey, she was welcome to crash at my place and suggested that we could grab a drink after the event. She was super excited, happy I invited her and sounded like she was just anticipating a fun night but not overthinking anything.

On the night of the event, I had Lisa come by my place to drop off an overnight bag she'd packed along with her. From there, it was a short cab ride to the event location. We grabbed our seats and, just as things were getting started, Alex noticed me and said hello. I introduced her to Lisa, who was flabbergasted that Alex actually knew me, and told Alex that she was a big fan so she suggested we hang out afterwards so that we could chat some more. When Alex went back to getting the event going, Lisa punched me in the shoulder and told me that I'd have some explaining to do later. The event went well and was pretty interesting, though I believe Lisa was far more engrossed than I was, which really had been the point, anyway. Once it had ended, we hung around until mostly everyone else was gone and Alex was very generous in spending time with us. She and Lisa got along really well and were soon talking about cooking topics beyond my level of understanding so I was just watching and listening. I think the ultimate was when Alex suggested they get together to cook sometime and asked for Lisa's contact information. This was way beyond anything I had anticipated.

Once we finally departed, we did go and grab a drink while I explained, first, how I was acquainted with Alex and, second, that I had not expected her to acknowledge me much less invite us to hang out and chat. Lisa thanked me repeatedly and just gushed about how amazing it had been to meet Alex and connect with her and how she hoped she'd actually hear from her. We did talk about some other things while we enjoyed our beverages and it was fun hanging out though I wouldn't say that sparks were flying or anything like that. It really felt entirely platonic the whole time we were together. Even when we were heading back to my place, and we both were well aware that she was spending the night, there was nothing suggestive or anything indicative of what ultimately ended up happening. Once I'd locked my door behind us, I turned to find that Lisa was directly behind me.

"I know I've been saying thank you nonstop, probably since you first invited me," she said, reaching for my belt, "but I want to show you my appreciation with more than just words."

She dropped to her knees and continued opening my pants, taking them down along with my briefs as my semi-rigid cock popped out and continued to stiffen. She immediately took my cock into her warm, wet mouth which only made it become harder even faster. I was stepping out of my shoes then kicking aside my pants and briefs as she started to suck my cock. I went ahead and removed my shirt, as well, leaving me naked then leaned back against my front door and watched as she was blowing me. She gripped the base of my cock and began pumping it gently as she slid her lips along my shaft. Her other hand cupped my balls and gently massaged them as I moaned, not caring if the sound carried through my front door and into the hallway beyond.

She was a skilled cocksucker so I intended to let her demonstrate her appreciation all the way to completion, which I really didn't expect to take too long. Once she'd swallowed my load, I was going to get her naked and spend some time exploring her body while I was recovering. It really had not occurred to me that the night could potentially end up like this. It was nothing to do with Lisa but, since I'd been getting laid regularly between Amanda, Katie, Giada and Diana, I was a lot more casual around the fairer sex and could hang out without being preoccupied with getting laid. Now that this appeared to be a foregone conclusion, I was quite pleased that I'd have the opportunity to get naked with Lisa. She was a curvy Italian woman, not unlike Alex Guarnaschelli, but definitely better looking. I was already thinking not only about getting my hands on her big titties but laying my cock between them as well.

I could feel my orgasm beginning to build from the moment she'd engulfed my cock in her mouth and I think it was only due to her skills that I was able to enjoy the pleasure she was providing for as long as I did. I appreciated the opportunity to just focus on my own pleasure, especially given that she was so good, though I was absolutely planning to turn the tables and give her the same kind of opportunity. When my cock began to swell even more as I was right on the verge of cumming, she continued her efforts unaffected, inhaling my cock as deeply as she could. Even when I began to spew, with another moan loud enough to potentially be heard by my neighbors, she easily swallowed my load and continued to suck me off. Only once I was fully spent and beginning to soften did she let my cock fall from her mouth and sit back on her heels.

"That was amazing," I said, then helped her to stand and started to unbutton her shirt. We kissed a bit as I continued to undress her, slipping her shirt off and caressing her tits through her bra before reaching behind her to unfasten that. We parted as I slid her bra down her arms revealing her succulent tits, large areolas and hard nipples. I dropped her bra as I lowered my head to lick and suck her hard nipples while caressing the soft, smooth flesh of her tits. After a moment, I dropped to my knees and worked on opening her jeans, sliding them down to reveal her panties, then sliding those down as well. Her bush was dark and well-groomed and I was anxious to bury my face in it, so I stood and led her over to my bed. I had her lay in the middle of it with her legs spread and positioned myself between them. I lowered my head toward her pussy then ran my tongue along her slit, tasting the copious juices that she was producing and causing her to moan.

I lapped at her pussy for a bit before slipping a finger into her while licking and sucking her clit. She was moaning pretty continuously and rocking her hips toward my face so I was pleased that I was apparently providing her with as much pleasure as she had me. Of course I had been blessed with ample opportunity to hone my skills in the arena of pleasuring women over the previous few months. I still couldn't believe that my friends had decided to pass on taking that cruise. I'd found myself shaking my head many times about that but, while I had my face in Lisa's pussy was not one of those times. I was entirely focused, not only on pleasuring her, but also on enjoying the experience. I didn't know if this would end up being a one-time thing so, in case it was, I wanted to make sure I savored the opportunity.

Her pussy was becoming even wetter and more engorged the longer I was eating it and she gradually began to tense up, arching her back up off of my bed. I continued what I was doing, knowing that it was doing the trick and that she was right on the verge of an orgasm. I was enjoying eating her pussy and didn't necessarily want to finish up but I didn't want cross that line between drawing out her pleasure and denying her relief. Again, because of ample recent opportunities to refine my technique, I managed to successfully remain on the right side of the line and, after briefly holding her breath, Lisa let out a cry as her entire body began to shake. I continued with no change to what I was doing, just hoping to draw out the pleasure for as long as possible. Her orgasm appeared to be quite intense, whether because I continued to devour her as she was cumming or not, I don't know. When she finally went still and let out a long sigh, I raised my head as I slipped my finger from her pussy into my mouth.

By this point, I wasn't fully rigid yet but I was close. As slippery as her pussy was thanks to her orgasm, I knew I could easily slip into her and fuck her missionary until I was harder. I crawled up over her and guided my cock to her pussy, easing it in as I lowered myself on top of her. We kissed then progressed to making out as I slowly slid my cock in and out of her hot, slick pussy. It felt fantastic and I didn't necessarily want to stop fucking her but, once my cock was as hard as it was going to get, I wanted to be in a position where I could see more of her and feel more of her. I'm not sure what the inspiration was but I decided that I really wanted to take her from behind. I slipped my cock out of her and backed up onto my knees while encouraging her to roll over and stick her ass up in the air. As I was guiding my cock into her pussy from behind, I started to think about fucking her ass but figured that might not be appropriate for our first time together. Instead, I held her hips and slid my cock in and out of her pussy, my hips tapping against her ass and making it jiggle.

Once we had a good rhythm going, I reached forward to cup her swinging tits and recalled that I wanted to lay my cock between them. If fucking her ass didn't seem right, fucking her tits and cumming on her chest would be a satisfactory substitution. In the meantime, though, her pussy felt fantastic so I was definitely relishing that as well as the feel of her substantial tits in my hands. As she started pushing back hard against my incoming thrusts, I ended up just letting her set the pace and trying to keep up while continuing to fondle her tits. I noticed at one point that she'd reached down under herself and I assumed it was to caress her clit as I was fucking her. When it seemed like she was getting close to cumming again, I straightened up and held her hips so that I could make sure I was giving her the full length of my cock each time she pushed backward.

When she pushed back hard and just held herself there, a moment later she gasped and her body started shaking again. I thrust into her a few more times as she was cumming, enjoying the increased lubrication that came with her orgasm. Once she was finished, though, I pulled out and had her roll onto her back again. I moved up to straddle her and lay my cock between her tits while she squeezed them together around it. The soft, smooth flesh felt outstanding as I slid my cock in and out of her cleavage while bracing myself on my headboard. Of course, I was looking down at those big beauties, which only aroused me even more. I was glad that Lisa had cum twice already because I doubted she was getting much out of this, but I was definitely enjoying myself. I was savoring the feel of my cock sliding between her tits as I felt my orgasm slowly building.

Her attention was on my cockhead as it peeked repeatedly from her cleavage, I think awaiting the spurting of cum onto her chest. I didn't disappoint and I'm sure she knew it was imminent as my moaning became more consistent. It felt so good as my orgasm built up and my cock grew even thicker that I couldn't help but express the pleasure that I was feeling. I wanted to continue fucking her tits but I just couldn't hold my orgasm off, even though I was fucking them slowly to try to draw it out. When I finally started to spew onto her chest, her eyes went wide and her tongue jutted out but I didn't have enough force to reach her face. She didn't seem disappointed, though, and just spread it around with her fingers then licked it off once she'd released her big titties. I remained over her watching and fondling her titties for a minute or two then climbed off and lay beside her.

"I'm going to have to invite you to more chef events," I said.

"You don't have to do that for this to happen," she replied, "I think all it will take from now on is us getting together."

"So I can come over to Jersey and jump you at your place?" I asked.

"Oh God yes," she replied, "I don't get fucked nearly enough there."

We lay around for a bit longer then got up to do some nighttime ablutions. Since she was staying over, we didn't feel the need to try to keep the festivities going since we knew we'd have the next morning, too. We slept naked together in my bed, not necessarily in each other's arms but there was plenty of bare flesh contact throughout the night. I know that I slept very well and was just starting to slowly wake up the next morning when I felt her get out of bed. I heard the bathroom door close then was half asleep once again. I guess I must have been pitching a tent with my morning wood when she returned because, rather than crawling back in bed next to me, she slipped under the covers and engulfed my rigid tool in her mouth. That feeling was plenty to have the rest of me fully awake along with my cock. I savored her oral skills for a few minutes before having her reposition so that her pussy was over my face. It was light enough at that point that I could admire her trim, brown bush for a moment before running my tongue along her slit.

She was already super juicy so, after lapping at her slit for a bit, I slipped finger into her and licked her clit. She was moaning around my cock so I didn't think it was going to take long before she was cumming. Of course, given her skills and the fact that my cock had been awake before the rest of me was, I wasn't expecting it to take long before I came, either. She was holding the base of my cock and pumping it gently as her hot mouth moved up and down my shaft. As I was running my free hand over her ass, I got to thinking again how I'd been tempted to fuck her ass the previous night and had decided against it. I figured that now might be a good time to just assess her responsiveness to some anal stimulation. While continuing to lick and suck her clit and pumping a finger in and out of her pussy, I ran a finger from my free hand down her ass crack and massaged her asshole with it. She moaned around my cock again and seemed to suck it even more voraciously. I took this as a good sign but could feel my orgasm building up more quickly as a result of her even more enthusiastic cocksucking. I didn't want me blowing a load down her throat to distract her from any pleasure she was receiving so I kept it to gently massaging her asshole as my cock was growing even thicker with my impending orgasm.

I was still fingering her pussy and massaging her asshole when I started to spew but I briefly stopping licking and sucking her clit as I relished the pleasure I was feeling. She continued sucking me off as she was swallowing my load and, by the time I was fully spent and she let my cock fall from her mouth, I was back to applying my tongue to her clit. My next move was to slip the finger coated with her lubrication out of her pussy and gently ease it into her ass. As soon as I slipped it inside, she cried out and her body started shaking like crazy. I slid it in and out as she was cumming while still licking and sucking her clit, hoping that this combination would provide her the greatest amount of pleasure possible. Based on how long her orgasm seemed to go on and the noises she was making as it did, it seemed as though I was successful.

When she finally went still, I slipped my finger out of her ass and lowered my head. I was still staring at her pussy until she moved off of me and around to lie beside me. She didn't say anything as she was catching her breath. She never said anything specifically about my ass play once she started talking again, though it did come up later. We lay around for a bit longer, just chatting and enjoying our nakedness, before deciding to go and shower together. Lisa had seen my shower so she knew that it was well-sized for two and not just for washing up. I made sure there were a couple of clean towels nearby as she got the water temperature adjusted then we both stepped in and took a turn under the spray. Once we were both soaked down, I shared some body wash with her and we started to lather each other up. We were having a fun time getting each other both clean and completely worked up. As I soaped up her titties, I was thinking how nice it would be to slip my soapy cock between them, but she had a better idea.

"If you soap up my ass some more," she said as she working up a lather on my cock, "you can probably easily slip this in."

I just looked at her a little wide-eyed and she nodded in response, still soaping up my cock. I reached behind her and started spreading lather between her cheeks, causing her to moan as my fingers passed over her asshole. Once she was ready, she turned away from me and braced herself against the wall. I guided my cockhead between her cheeks and slipped into her asshole, just as easily as she'd thought I would. She moaned gutturally as my cock filled her ass and, before I even had a chance to move my hands up from her waist to her soapy tits, she started cumming. I slowly slid my cock in and out of her ass and, once I had a steady rhythm going, moved my hands up to cup and fondle her tits. She was pushing back against my thrusting, though not necessarily to get me to fuck her harder or faster. Her ass was so tight and so soaped up that I could feel my orgasm building pretty quickly. Of course she beat me to the punch a couple more times before I was close to spewing.

While this wasn't my first experience with anal sex, or even the first time in that shower, I was pleasantly surprised that Lisa was into it so quickly after our first night together. Given that even that had been pretty much spur of the moment, it was even more surprising to me but, since I admittedly didn't know her very well, perhaps she was just a spur of the moment type. Whatever the case, I was enjoying the opportunity to fuck her ass, especially considering how I'd briefly contemplated it the night before. As my cock swelled a bit more once I was right on the verge of cumming, Lisa had yet another orgasm right before I started spewing into her ass. I continued thrusting as I was spurting for as long as I could. Once my cock started to soften, I reluctantly extracted it. She turned to me and threw her arms around my neck while bringing her mouth to mine and slipping her tongue inside.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers
12