Celebrity Gloryhole Confessions Ch. 01

Story Info
Kim Kardashian hosting a new series about gloryholes.
2.5k words
4.07
25.9k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real

This is a new series about celebrities at gloryholes... It stars Kim Kardashian... Enjoy

Kim Kardashian stood in a bathroom stall. She wore a skin tight, low cut, cream colored dress and cream colored stripper pumps. She's the host of my new series about celebrities at gloryholes. She's the perfect host and the perfect woman. "Hey everyone, I'm Kim Kardashian and I'm the host of the new series called, Celebrity Gloryhole Confessions, written by my sweetheart, DICKTHEPIMP." Kim sat on the toilet and pulled her skin tight dress up around her waist, exposing her bare, bald pussy. She started playing with it. "Mmmmmmmm, I think everyone has a gloryhole fetish. Either being the cock sticking through it, or sucking and fucking that cock, it's a very erotic fantasy. I wish Dick was here. I wanna suck his big cock so bad. Look at my pussy, it's sooo wet. Guys should pay more attention to my sweet pussy, instead of just looking at my amazing ass." She spread her perfect labia wide, exposing her wet, pink inside.

"I can sit here and finger my pussy, thinking about Dick's cock poking through that hole." She sucked two fingers and slid them in her wet pussy, fingering herself slowly. "Mmmmmmmm, I can pull my big tits out of my dress and squeeze them." She did, as a big, thick cock pokes through the hole. "What's this? A big cock for me to play with. Yum. Maybe I'll lean over and lick the head. Mmmmmmmm, I'll suck it too." She licked under the head, then sucked it hard. "Mmmmmmmm, I love sucking cock. Especially big ones. I'll deepthroat it, like this." She sucked it all the way down in one gulp. She rubbed the big balls, massaging them, while she slammed that big, thick cock down her very talented throat. Kim's light brown lipstick smeared all over the big cock. She fingered her pussy, wiggling her fingers in it, tapping on her pussy walls.

"FUCK! I'M CUMMMINGGG!!" Kim came all over her fingers, as she deepthroated the big cock faster, her cheeks bulging out, filled with thick manmeat. "Cum for me baby, shoot it down my throat!" Kim said smiling. She sucked the cook all the way down her throat and massaged the big balls faster. The cock jerked and blasted thick cum down her throat. She opened her throat all the way and smiled, letting the creamy jizz shoot directly into her stomach. The cock pulsed repeatedly, shooting a huge load down her throat. She swallowed every last drop. She pulled the cock most of the way out of her mouth and sucked just the head, as she jerked the shaft very fast. She sucked it clean and kissed it, rubbing the cock on her lips and face, smiling big.

"Thanks Dick." She figured out it was my cock. She's smart and gorgeous. "Did you really think I wouldn't know it was your cock babe? I've sucked it so many times, I think I know what it looks like. Thanks for letting me suck it again baby. BIG KISS sweetie." She kissed my cock and kissed towards the dividing wall, that I was behind.

"You're welcome babe, thanks for the blowjob... and for hosting." I told her, as she rubbed my cock between her jaw and shoulder and kissed it all over.

"Anytime babe." She smiled big at me, through the wall.

"First up everyone, is my mom Kris Jenner. She's a milf hottie, that loves to suck cock. I guess that's where I get it from. Enjoy."

Kris Jenner walked into a bathroom stall and locked the door. She put her purse down and pulled her black thong down. She sat on the toilet and started peeing and looking at her phone. She took a picture of herself peeing and she got ready to send it to her friend Kathie Lee Gifford. Smiling, she added the text, "THINKING OF YOU, THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE THIRSTY. HA." She sent the picture and continued peeing. She got curious and put a finger in the stream of piss. She brought it to her luscious, red lips and sucked it. "Mmmm, not bad. I see why she likes to swallow it. Horny bitch." She finished peeing, when she heard a knock. "I'll be through in a minute." She said.

Kris heard another knock and noticed it was on the stall divider on her left side. "What do you want?" She asked, wondering what was going on.

All of a sudden an average length, but very thick, cock poked though a gloryhole, that was opened. She jumped back. "What the fuck?" She looked around and looked the cock over. It was about 6 inches long, but as wide as her forearm. The head was smaller than the shaft. She smiled and lightly touched it. She softly scratched the length of the cock with her long, bright red fingernails. "I bet you've got a whole lot of cum in that thing." She said, as she scratched under the head of the cock. It twitched. "Oh, you like that huh?" She kept scratching under the head, rubbing the huge balls with her other hand. "Fuck, you're gonna drown me in cum. Tastiest way to go, I guess. I think I need to taste this big fucker." She leaned over and licked the head, all over. She massaged the balls and lightly grazed the head with her teeth.

She jerked the ridiculously thick cock, as she sucked the smaller head. Her red lipstick smeared all over it. "Mmmmmmm." Kris started pissing again in the toilet, as she sucked the head harder. She rubbed the huge balls, holding them in her right hand. She tried to deepthroat the cock, but it was too wide. Her cheeks stretched out wide, her throat just couldn't handle the width. She spit up on the cock, but licked it clean. She took her hand and put it under her beautiful, mature, black haired pussy, grabbing a handful of piss. She put it on the cock and sucked it. She sucked her own piss into her mouth, enjoying the taste, swallowing it, as she sucked the big cock faster. She stopped pissing and decided to try the cock in her well groomed pussy.

She got up, backed up to the cock and bent over. She slid the cock up her well used pussy and moved her ass back and forth on it, working that wide cock up her wet pussy. She came all over it, moaning loudly. She played with her great tits through her thin, black turtleneck blouse and forced her ass back towards the diving wall, to push more of the big cock up her mature pussy. She licked her lips, fucking her pussy on the cock. "YEAHHHHH!! FUCK MY PUSSY DADDY!!" The guy, on the other side of the wall slammed into the wall, forcing his wide cock further up Kris' beautiful pussy. He slammed into it over and over. She moaned loudly, squeezing her tits. He grunted and she went to her knees, opening her mouth wide. The cock came all over her sexy face and into her open mouth.

Kris was cum blasted, her face covered in watery jizz. She swallowed the cum in her mouth. She licked the cock head, sucking the rest of the watery cum out, swallowing it all. The cock started pissing on her face. She moved her face, side to side, to get it covered in piss. She lapped up some of it, swallowing it down. She smiled big, taking several pictures to send to Kathie Lee again. She wrote on them, "STILL THINKING OF YOU BITCH! I GOT THIRSTY MYSELF! HA!" She sent them. Kris sucked the cock clean and wiped the cum and piss off of her face, licking her hands clean, swallowing it all. She kissed the cock and got up, fixing her makeup. "Thanks babe... I enjoyed that." She said smiling.

"No problem babe, I love cumming and pissing on hot bitches' faces." His voice was old sounding. He pulled his cock back through the hole. "Be here tomorrow, same time and I'll do it again." He told Kris.

"OK, I'm always thirsty for more." She said, smiling and laughing.

Kim was playing with her pussy on the toilet. She introduces the final part of the story. "Thanks mom. You sexy slut. Our last celebrity for this episode is WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair. Check her out, while I cum again. Mmmmmmmm."

Charlotte walked into a bathroom stall at WWE Headquarters. She was there for a meeting about a new advertising campaign focused around her. She was tired. She locked the stall door. She pulled up her blue sequined, short dress and pulled her blue thong down, sitting on the toilet. She looked around the stall and saw writing on it. Everything from, "FOR A GOOD TIME CALL BIG DADDY ELLSWORTH" to "SASHA SUCKS A MEAN COCK" to "CHARLOTTE HAS THE BEST ASS." She shook her head at the Ellsworth one and wondered about the Sasha one. She smiled at the one about her ass. She knew she had a beautiful ass. She worked very hard in the gym to make it look so damn good.

She played with her beautiful bald pussy and watched the piss flow out. She didn't know I was in the next stall jerking my cock, waiting for a hot chick to come in her stall. I got up and slid my big cock through the gloryhole, that I opened. "You know, I'm the one that wrote that about your ass." I told her. She was surprised by me and my cock. She paused for a few seconds, but quickly responded.

"Oh really? Well thanks, I know I have the best ass in this company and may I say, you have the nicest cock I've ever seen." She smiled and looked my cock over. "You come here often?" Charlotte asked. We laughed.

"I CUM a lot of places... as often as I can." I answered back. She liked that one and laughed, softly stroking my cock.

"I bet you do baby. Well, I hope the next place is down my throat." She squeezed my cock and shook it. She licked the head and kissed it, smiling.

"That's the plan babe, so start sucking bitch!" I was turned on big time by her.

"Oh yeah baby." She said smiling and sucked my 10 thick inches all the fucking way down to the base, my crotch on her lips. FUCK, she could suck cock. She squeezed my balls, rubbing them with her thumb, sucking my cock all the way down with each suck. She was a deepthroat queen. She licked under my shaft, as she deepthroated me. Her pink lip gloss was smeared all over my big cock. She slid a finger up my ass and wiggled it. This bitch was sexy as hell and she knew it. She kept deepthroating me, over and over, licking my cock so smoothly, as she went. Her saliva coated my thick cock, her cheeks bulging around my manmeat. She sucked me faster, rubbing my balls and fingering my ass. I wanted her beautiful ass, so I told her, "put it in your ass baby. I wanna stretch that perfect ass, real fucking good."

"Fuck yeah daddy!" She got up and turned around, bending over and quickly shoved my huge cock up that perfect, tan, muscular ass. She slammed her ass back against the divider, getting all 10 inches up her ass. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Make me your ass whore daddy!" She said, in her sexiest voice. I pounded her ass with awesome fucking power, slamming against that fucking divider, making it shake like crazy. I slammed all 10 thick inches up her ass, in and out, harder and harder, with blazing speed, pummeling that amazing ass. Her anus stretched wide, around my thick cock. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Charlotte screamed, shaking her head wildly, squeezing her gorgeous tits through her dress, loving my rough ass pounding. I slammed even harder and fucking faster up that sweet ass, every fucking inch pounding it. The wall shaking so bad. I fucking drilled her fucking ass even fucking harder and faster, faster, FASTER!!

FUCKING YEAH I SLAMMED THAT FUCKING ASS HARDER!! Charlotte screamed out and squirted all over the divider, she squirted so much fucking pussy cum. She played with her full tits roughly, pinching her nipples through her dress, as her pussy cum kept shooting out. I pummeled her perfect ass with turbo fucking speed. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" She screamed out and squirted again. She squirted 5 times, as I drilled up her ass. I let loose with my piss and pissed deep up her fucking ass, fucking it, as I filled it with piss. I pissed so fucking much up her perfect fucking ass. I kept ass fucking her harder and motherfucking HARDER!! I pulled all the way out and my piss poured out of her ass, she squirted again, covering the divider.

I slammed all the way back up her ass and fucked it faster. "FUCKKKKKKKKKK!! I FUCKING LOVE ITTTTTTTTTT!! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING BIG COCKKKKKKKKK!!" Charlotte screamed so loud in ecstasy, shaking and squirting again.

"Here it fucking cums baby!" I told her and she quickly turned and went to her knees, my cock slipping out of her ass. She sucked my cock fast and hard. She deepthroated me and I CAME HARD, blasting her throat with a massive load of thick, creamy cum. She swallowed hard, as it shot out in waves from my pulsing cock. I came so fucking much down her fucking throat. She swallowed it all, smiling at the divider, lusting for my cum. She swallowed every fucking drop of jizz I dumped into her throat. She sucked me totally clean and kissed my cock over and over, licking it, smiling big the whole time.

"Fuck daddy, that was fucking awesome! Thank you!" She said smiling, kissing my cock, softly sucking it.

Thank you babe. It was a pleasure being your random cock in a hole." I told her. We both laughed. She autographed her thing and shot it over the divider to me. She gave me her number too. We got together later that night and I fucked her silly, all night long. I'm more than the 60 minute man... Woooooooo... Wink... I'm glad I hung out in that bathroom. Being a pervert pays off sometimes, I guess.

"Well that's all for this story folks, thanks for reading. I'm your host Kim Kardashian. I'll see you in the next edition of... Celebrity Gloryhole Confessions." Kim ended the story, as she came all over her perfect fingers, licking them clean. The perfect host and the perfect woman. My girl... I picked her up and took her home for some "research" for our next edition of... oh yeah, she already said the name. BIG SMILE. Thanks for reading. Peace.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers