Celebrity Jerk-A-Thon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
572 Followers

And just as he finished saying this, another huge rope of thick cream was ejected into the audience, this time splashing into Gwen Stefani's cocktail.

"Shit!" the stunned celebrity exclaimed to the amusement of the crowd. "Has anyone got a fucking napkin?"

The cumshots came fast and furious after the first two initial loads had been launched. The women tried to duck or swerve out of the way when they saw the sperm arcing out towards them but, for all their maneuvering, most of them received a creamy baptism—especially once Mbatiany's prick started to unload.

The three lovely Kenyan women had their hands all over the warrior's genitals, making sure that his balls received just as much attention as his cock. The constant kneading of his nut sack must have proved efficacious in the production of great quantities of sperm because the first several cumshots traveled much further than those of his companion. In fact, the King himself marveled both at the trajectory and distance of his friend's ejaculation, commenting most favorably on the skillful handiwork of the Kenyan women and his fellow warrior.

"The women work up the sperm," he said to the twins. "Get them to shoot big time."

"We can see that," Ashley said, watching in amazement as the area in front of the stage was being coated in successive volleys of spunk from Mbatiany's spurting tool.

"Not as good as me," the King said, "but still good."

Mary Kate giggled to herself as she watched the celebrities struggle to escape the creamy barrage. "I love this!" she exclaimed as another rope of sperm found its mark.

Most of the women in the audience had by this time found shelter underneath the huge table umbrellas or sought refuge behind the ranks of their more inebriated friends. Even so, many of them were struck by the continual onslaught of hot spunk. Now, with both huge schlongs firing off at the same time, the crowd started to erupt with laughter.

"Come on!" Joan Collins said, taunting the men with her crude language. "Hit me with all that fucking cum!"

And as if in answer to her demand, she was soon bathed in a double dose of hot seed fired simultaneously from both pricks. The audience loved it.

The actual time of each orgasm was only about 15 seconds, but the amount of sperm delivered was copious to say the least. By the time Mbatiany had finished ejaculating, his load, coupled with that of Senteu's, had made the stage very slick. Ashley ordered several of the crew to clean up the mess so that she and Mary Kate could now attend to the King's sexual needs.

"I'm going to force you to shoot a gallon of your sticky seed right in their faces," Mary Kate told the King as she grabbed his huge cock in her tiny hand.

The King gave her a big smile, knowing full well what those remarkable hands were capable of. "I remember technique you use. Very, very good! And you too," he said to Ashley. "Different touch but just as sexy."

Ashley smiled. "Thank you," she said to him. "Come on. Let's go drain those huge balls of yours."

The stage had now been cleaned of all the residue of sperm as both warriors exited the stage with the group of Kenyan women following behind them into the tent. When the crowd saw King Matumba approach with his mammoth two-foot dick bobbing from side to side, they went wild. Ashley and Mary Kate had each taken one of his hands, pulling him gently forward toward the center of the stage. The women teased the twins mercilessly, hurling a litany of lewd remarks that eventually rose up in volume until it was all just one giant cacophonous wash. The two beautiful blond girls, each barely 5' tall, standing next to King Matumba, who was at least 6' 7" tall, made them both feel dwarfed by his immense height. As if this weren't amusing enough, the fact that his prick was now starting to grow to its full two-foot length, made the spectacle even more hilarious.

Grabbing the microphone from off its stand, Mary Kate put her hand around the King's expanding organ and led him a little bit forward. "Once you've got them by the short hairs you can make them do anything!" she yelled into the microphone. "What do you say, Ash? Shall we see what this man is made of? Everyone?"

The crowd applauded wildly.

From her pocket Mary Kate removed a small silver vial of the special extended masturbation cream that had been given to her as a gift a few years earlier by the world famous sex doctor, Christiana Swensen. The cream was far superior to any over the counter cream presently available and it made protracted masturbation a lot less tiring on the hands. When King Matumba saw her and Ashley apply the cream to their hands his prick jerked involuntarily. This made the girls laugh hysterically.

"I think your dick has a mind of its own," Mary Kate said to the King, as she inhaled the pleasant fragrance of the cream.

"Well, we're taking over now," Ashley reminded him. "You cum when we tell you, okay King?"

"Yes," he replied, watching as Ashley rubbed her hands together vigorously. "King Matumba do as you say."

"Good," Mary Kate said. "I want to see lots of ropes, and I meanlotsof ropes."

"Ropes, yes," the King agreed. "I give you lots of ropes."

"The more sperm, the better," Ashley said in an authoritarian tone, moving her tiny manicured hands into position next to his bloated scrotum. "I'm going to play with your balls and Mary Kate is going to do the jacking. She has a way of coaxing out the most jizz of anyone I know. You should feel lucky."

The King was not used to being addressed in such a casual fashion, and he would never have tolerated such an attitude from his own people. But this was Mary Kate and Ashley, and he felt proud just to be in their lovely presence.

"I give you ladies all I have," he stated simply, letting himself relax under the expert care of the twin masturbatrixes.

Ashley looked behind her. From the door of the tent stood the seven dwarfs and Joey Balls, chuckling amongst themselves as they watched the twins work their special magic on King Matumba's now erect organ. Everyone else remained inside the tent, peering out from behind the two window screens. Holding the cordless microphone in one hand while fondling the King's huge balls with the other, Ashley felt a sense of exhilaration overcome her. The thought that she and her sister were actually masturbating this big and powerful man—a king no less—in front of hundreds of clothed women made her feel dominant and powerful herself. She seemed enormously pleased as she watched Mary Kate's delicate hands make contact with the enormous black shaft, her fingers dancing lightly up and down the ebony pole as if she were performing on a musical instrument—only this instrument was going to produce something far more exciting than mere sound.

"Look at the size of this thing!" she said into the microphone. "Have you girls ever seen anything like it? It's two fucking feet long!"

On a cue from Ashley, Mary Kate removed her hands from the King's penis and turned him to face stage left so that the audience could see a side view of his enormous prick; they were greeted by a chorus of cheers and applause.

"Is that thing turbo-charged?" said a voice somewhere in the second row.

The entire audience howled with laughter.

Returning her hands to his prick and once more facing him toward the crowd, Mary Kate began to stroke him in earnest. The King was in a state of bliss. The hands of this lovely little white girl were so soft and playful, nothing like the hands of his tribeswomen, whose fingers, calloused and rough from many hours spent in the field, often made his masturbation sessions less than ideal. But here she was, Mary Kate Olsen, beating him off with almost a casual disregard, treating his huge prick as if it were her personal toy—to do anything with it she pleased.

The masturbation cream was working perfectly. It would provide just the right amount of lubrication to keep both girls' hands from tiring too soon. It was a marvelous invention: not greasy, long-lasting, and pleasant smelling. The King watched with fascination as the younger twin's red fingernails gently grazed the underside of his shaft, paying particular attention to the sensitive glans, or frenulum, under the head. She knew, from jerking off multitudes of boys over the years since leaving college, that this area of the penis was extremely sensitive and with constant but gentle pressure, could produce the most voluminous of orgasms. Ashley knew this too of course, so she giggled to herself when Mary Kate focused her attention on this singular spot, and delighted in watching the King's reaction to her sister's devilish machinations. She brought the microphone up to her mouth.

"When did you last masturbate?" she asked the King.

It took the great warrior a few moments to respond. "Ah...ah, seven days," he replied gasping for breath.

"Seven days?" Ashley asked incredulously. "Isn't that a long time to wait? Weren't you horny?"

"Very horny," he replied.

"So why did you wait so long?"

The King looked down at Mary Kate's hands, both of them pulling on his organ in perfect synchronicity.

"I want to make big cum shot for you!" he blurted out.

Ashley and Mary Kate both laughed along with the crowd.

"And do you think you're going to make a big cum shot for us?" she said teasing him.

"Yes, yes! Biggest one I ever made!"

The audience reacted with roars of laughter as they watched Mary Kate's feverish motions force the King's body to rock back and forth in preparation for his impending orgasm.

"Uh, oh, ladies," Ashley said into the microphone. "I think the King is coming close. Look at all that sticky pre-cum!"

As she said this she removed her free hand from his scrotum and ran her index finger all over the tip of his dick.

"It's foaming at the mouth!" she laughed, using her finger to distribute the salty effluence over the entire head of his cock.

Sensing the handsome black man was nearing ejaculation, Mary Kate now placed her left hand on the right butt cheek of the King while her right hand continued its unrelenting assault on his engorged shaft. The lubrication cream was now beginning to lose some of its effectiveness, so she had Ashley place a small amount in her hand and then continued to work his prick hard. After five minutes of continuous stroking, the King's huge penis could stand no further stimulation and was forced to surrender its entire creamy load to the beautiful, demanding twin.

"He's gonna shoot!" Mary Kate exclaimed, as she brought her thumb in direct contact with the King's glans.

Ashley quickly squeezed his huge balls hard, knowing the sperm was now on its way. The King roared and threw his head back as his body was thrown into powerful convulsions. Mary Kate's hand was now just grazing the underside of his shaft, focusing solely on the glans. With a heavy sigh, the King began to ejaculate.

A collective gasp suddenly rose up from the crowd followed by a momentary silence as the first jet of white sperm was jettisoned from the King's tormented prick. The force of the ejaculation was so strong that the rope of sperm flew into the second row of astonished spectators—a full twenty feet from the lip of the stage. Mary Kate's face registered complete surprise and Ashley involuntarily cried "holy fucking shit!" into the microphone, as they stringy load made contact with the top of the closest buffet stand.

But neither the girls, nor the audience, had time to pay much attention to the first amazing shot of cum because the King's dork was now totally under the sublime control of Mary Kate's unrelenting handjob, and producing an incredible series of explosions that filled the immediate vicinity with multiple ropes of cum.

"Jesus Christ!" Mary Kate exclaimed as she kept her thumb pressed up against the King's glans. "Look at it all! Yes! Yes! Give us more ropes! Ropes!"

And the King obliged. Breathing heavily and with sweat rolling down his face, King Matumba gave the domineering young girl and the cheering audience exactly what they wanted. Under Mary Kate's superior control, the King produced one jet of semen after another, all of them shot out into the audience with mindless, joyful abandon.

"Give us that cream!" Ashley yelled into the microphone. "We want to see your fucking hot cream!"

Suddenly the entire crowd took up the chant, provoking yet another astounding series of impossibly huge cum shots.

The spectacle was too much for Joey Balls and the other dwarfs. Witnessing the never-ending arcs of cum sail out into the audience with such velocity made the little men roll over on the floor with laughter.

"And I thought I was the biggest shooter around here!" the dwarf laughed, his face turning beet red.

Olga tried in vain to bring her dancers under control but it was futile. Joey's charm was contagious and his influence was already beginning to send his newfound friends into paroxysm of laughter. Finally, after witnessing twenty separate jets of sperm fired off into the hysterical crowd, she broke down into fits of laughter herself.

"I can't believe it!" she cried. "This is utterly remarkable!"

Mary Kate's hands were now saturated with King Matumba's incessant offerings. But she continued to stroke his cock without pause, using the spent seminal fluid as lubrication to bring him off over and over again to the incredible delight of the crowd. Ashley's right hand was also completely covered in cum, but she too held on to the King's huge nut sack, squeezing it repeatedly to stimulate the production of sperm.

The entire area once occupied by the first three rows of celebrities was now a veritable lake of spunk. The women in the audience had created a ten-foot wide avenue in the middle of the area just in front of the stage, keeping themselves well out of harm's way. The King himself could not believe how one tiny woman could force out such huge amounts of cum from his penis, and laughed when he beheld the incredulous faces of his hosts as their magical hands took him to new and even more astounding heights of sexual pleasure.

"Here comes another load," Mary Kate said cheerily, as her pumping fist met the bottom side of the bulbous head of the King's penis.

Ashley squealed with delight as her sister's prediction came true, sending yet another gooey shot of semen fifteen feet into the air.

"How many is that, Ash?" Mary Kate asked as her eyes followed the white blur of man paste as it sailed into the audience.

"Over two dozen!"

"Jesus! This guy is fucking bursting with spunk!"

To prove her point, Mary Kate gave the King's penis several savage tugs, forcing his cock to erupt with such ferocity that another seven or eight huge cum shots flew out into the stupefied crowd. The girls watched as the separate ropes of sperm splashed into the waiting pool beyond the rim of the stage while the women jeered and roared their approval.

It was over. The King, his body physically drained, fell to his knees, every muscle, including his penis, robbed of its energy. His companions quickly ran out onto the stage and enveloped their leader in a long red robe as they helped him to his feet. Leaning on his friends for support, King Matumba acknowledged the crowd's applause with a royal wave of his hand before they all disappeared behind the folds of the tent.

"Wasn't that amazing?" Ashley said, addressing the crowd. "Let's hear it for King Matumba!"

The astonished celebrities applauded wildly.

"Hey," Mary Kate announced, holding up her sperm-soaked hand for all to see. "What about me? Don't I get some recognition too?"

Another wave of applause greeted the twins as they joined hands onstage and bowed to the crowd.

The grounds crew were already mopping up the huge puddle of sperm left behind from King Matumba's explosive orgasms while Anna attended to Mary Kate and Ashley, who needed soap and a garden hose to remove the copious amounts of spunk still clinging to their hands. The petite housemaid led the girls off the stage and behind the tent where she helped them clean the sperm from their hands and clothes.

"Christ, this stuff is so sticky!" Mary Kate complained as Anna directed the stream of water over the girl's hands.

"And not easy to get off your clothes," Ashley pointed out, searching her blouse for stray dollops of cum.

"But you got to admit, Ash. It was worth it. I mean look at all the sperm he shot out. We nearly killed the poor guy."

"You really showed that King who the boss is around here," Anna said to Mary Kate, as she dried the young girl's hands with a towel. "I don't think that man will masturbate for a week."

Mary Kate laughed. "It's going to take him at least a week to build up another reservoir of semen like the one he just launched."

"At least," Ashley affirmed, wiping a few drops of sperm that had splashed onto her black leather shoes. "But you never know with King Matumba." She flexed the fingers of her right hand a few times. "God, my hand is tired from all that squeezing!"

"Your hand?" Mary Kate scoffed. "What aboutmyhand? I'm the one who had to jerk that 20" shaft of his!"

"I don't know how you did it," Anna said. "Ten minutes straight. My arm would have fallen off long before."

"It's that extended masturbation cream," Ashley answered. "It really makes jerking off cocks a lot easier on the arms."

Anna finished drying Mary Kate's hands and then turned them over to inspect them. "And I see that cream keeps your hands nice and smooth too. Maybe you will let me try it sometime, Ms. Olsen?"
"Anytime you want, Anna," Mary Kate replied with a smile.

(To Be Continued)

fmcchris
fmcchris
572 Followers