Celebrity Jerk-A-Thon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"He's the asshole?" she retorted. "Heis?"

Anthony frowned. "What's your problem, Drew?"

"You are. Johnny is Teri's property, okay? Do you get that? He willingly volunteered to be her servant. So that means hands off to you. Now I know you're pissed off because he showed you up, but you know what? That's life! Deal with it Anthony because if you can't then we're through, and I mean it."

Anthony had hoped that Drew would have been more sympathetic, but it seemed she had no intentions of assuaging his bruised ego. "Fine," he replied hastily. "Any way you want it."

"Good. Now give me a kiss and make nice with Johnny or I'll kick your beautiful ass!" He kissed her lightly on the lips but his heart wasn't in it. "Remember what I told you," she warned him once more as she left to rejoin her friends.

Anthony skulked back to the tent, feeling betrayed. How could he expect someone like Drew, a member of the Sisterhood no less, to really understand the male psyche when it came to being top dick in town. It was a macho thing for sure, but even a little sympathy on her part would have been welcome. As for Johnny, he'd leave the kid alone as he had promised, unless he got on his nerves. Then he might have to teach the impertinent young punk a little lesson in humility.

As Ashley and Mary Kate once more took the stage, Linda Carter, who had once played "Wonder Woman" on TV, approached the proscenium. She looked a bit miffed.

"That last bit of stage business was terrific girls—even if you got some of the fucking cum on me! What do you do for an encore? Swallow the jizz?"

"I'm sorry, Linda," Mary Kate replied. "I think I got a little carried away."

Linda softened a bit at Mary Kate's apology, but she was still in a reprimanding mood. "Just don't do it again. I love spunk too, but I like mine warm and either up my twat or down my throat."

She said this in all seriousness, although the girls had to both suppress their urge to laugh.

"I had no idea you two were so fucking randy," Jennifer Love Hewitt said to Ashley. "And especially you! I always thought you were the demure one."

"Surprise!" Ashley replied genially. "You can't judge a book by its cover."

"I guess not. But it's nice to see that you have a kinky side. Very nice."

Jennifer gave Ashley a coy wink and melted back into the crowd. It was time to bring on the next act.

(To Be Continued)

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers