Celebrity Jerk-A-Thon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"I think they're wonderful," Brooke replied. "I wish you could jerk off again for us, Joey. "I'd love to watch you cum again...I mean, close up."

Joey's face lit up. "Why if you ain't a real tart, miss! Do you really mean it?"

"Yes, of course!" she replied. "All the girls would love to see it."

"I would!" said Jennifer Lopez.

"Me too!" said Brittany Murphy.

"See?" Brooke said to Joey. "Everyone wants to watch you jerk off. And so does Joan."

"If you think you can shoot off like you did earlier," Joan said to Joey, "then you have my leave to go ahead and give us a good...a good wank!"

She said this loud enough for many of the celebrities standing nearby to hear. Suddenly, there was a small crowd of women looking down upon Joey, who was thrilled to be the object of so much attention.

"Well, ladies, what should I do?" he inquired. "Jerk off for you right here and now?"

"Why not?" Christina Ricci said, bending down to grab his shorts. "Let's start by taking these things off. I want to see those big balls of yours."

"Oh my!" Joey exclaimed. "I really do love an aggressive woman!"

Soon other hands were reaching for his shorts, and in less than a few seconds his huge testicles came once more into view, shocking and enthralling those who now beheld his twin beauties in all their fulsome glory.

"Christ!" Sarah Michelle Gellar exclaimed. "I thought they looked huge on stage, but this is something else!"

Monica Bellucci impulsively ran her hand over the silky terrain of Joey's mammoth orbs, relishing the soft, yet firm, feeling of his skin.

"I see that you shave down here," she told him. "It's very nice. So smooth."

The beautiful woman's touch made Joey gasp. "I'm glad you like 'em, miss," he replied, his prick reacting with pleasure to the lovely manicured fingers of the delectable Italian goddess.

Upon seeing the effect her hand motions were having on Joey's now rising penis, Monica asked him if he would like to be masturbated.

"By you, miss?" he blurted out. "By you?"

Her hand reached for his semi-turgid cock and gave it a hard pull. "By me," she answered, "and by all of us. Or if you prefer, you can do it yourself. Either way, we won't leave until you shoot all your cum into the air."

"Go ahead, Monica," Sarah said. "You can start and then we'll take turns."

"All right," Monica replied as she got down on her knees. "I'm curious to see how much spunk he has left in these great big balls of his."

"So am I," Brooke said. "But I reserve the right to be the one who gets him to cum because I was here first."

Joey was elated. "That's fine by me, miss Shields. Enjoy yourselves ladies!"

In order for the women to have the best access to Joey's cock and balls, the chair was removed and replaced with a chaise lounge. He was told to lay down on the chair and, once in a horizontal position, Monica and the other women had complete access to his genitals. Joey must have been quite horny because the Italian beauty had him sporting a huge erection in less than a minute.

"You are very beautiful," Joey said to her, as she used both hands to masturbate him.

Monica giggled. "And you are very big!"

The lovely actress had Joey in a state of ecstasy as she used both her hands to tease his thick shaft until pre-cum started to form at the tip of his penis.

"My turn!" Brittany Murphy said, pulling Monica's hands away.

Monica graciously let the tiny girl take over the masturbatory chores while she stood and watched.

"You have quite a grip for a little lady," Joey said to Brittany.

Brittany smiled. "Well, my husband has a pretty huge cock. Not as big as yours of course, but pretty big. And my hands are kind of small so I have to really take matters in hand so to speak." Just then she let her thumb tease the sensitive strip of flesh under the corona. Joey moaned loudly. "I know so many guys who love it when I do that," she laughed as she continued putting delicate pressure on that particular area. "It usually provokes the most intense cumshots."

"Yeah, well don't get any ideas," Sarah said, inching the elfin actress away. "I want to do some stroking now."

Brittany reluctantly gave up her place so that Sarah could take over. It was apparent that Joey was going to ejaculate pretty soon.

"So much pre-cum!" Sarah delightfully observed as she applied her finger to the tip of his cock and rubbed the clear liquid all over the head and shaft.

"I always produce a ton of the stuff," Joey gasped, as he drove his cock upward into Sarah's open fist.

"I can see that," she replied. She put her left hand on Joey's huge sack, gently caressing it as she masturbated him. "Do you think you're going to shoot off like you did during the show?"

"I...I usually shoot quite a lot the first time around, miss," he replied, his breathing becoming more labored with each passing second. "But not as much after that."

"Oh, that's too bad," she said disappointedly.

"But sometimes I surprise myself," he added, feeling the sperm rising in his shaft.

Christina Ricci now demanded to continue stroking the little man. "Come on, Sarah. I want to do it!"

"Okay, okay," said Sarah, annoyed at not having more time with the little man. "He's all yours."

The raven-haired beauty didn't waste any time getting her hands on Joey. She knelt beside him and grabbed his prick with both hands and began stroking him violently. It appeared as if she were going to preempt the entire proceedings with her determined attitude.

"Whoa! Wait a minute!" exclaimed Brooke. "I'm the one who's going to make him cum, okay Christina?" Not you!"

"Relax, Brooke," Christina replied, still tugging away without skipping a beat. "I'll get him just to the breaking point and then you can take over. This way he'll have a much more powerful orgasm."

"Okay, Brooke said. "As long as you don't make him cum."

Christiana laughed. "No problem."

The masturbation went on for about a minute. As soon as Joey started to groan, Christina suddenly let go of his cock and then ran both her hands over his bloated scrotum. "I'll bet you're going to shoot a fucking geyser!" she teased the dwarf. "A really huge fucking sperm geyser!"

Joey was breathing so hard by this time that he couldn't even offer a reply. His cock was ready to explode and the vast reservoirs of sperm that remained loosely contained within his scrotum needed only the slightest touch to initiate an ejaculation.

With Christina out of the way, Brooke now once more knelt next to Joey and began to slowly, methodically, jerk him off. Joey was captivated by her powerful beauty and her incredibly sexy hands, the long fingers and red nails so enticing to behold as they moved gracefully up and down his rock-solid shaft in a steady, measured rhythm, each stroke bringing him closer to imminent climax.

"I'll bet those hands of yours have been responsible for teasing out a ton of seed," Joan said to Brooke.

Brooke kept beating Joey off with a casual air, not even bothering to look up at the drunken woman. "No more than yours, Joan," she replied coyly.

Joey's balls were now at the bursting stage and Brooke and all the other women watching knew it. Brooke increased the rapidity of her strokes, making sure to keep her thumb on Joey's frenulum to insure the most intense orgasm. It was too much for Joey. There was no longer any way humanely possible that he would be able to hold onto his juice. With three quick and firm tugs on his cock, Brooke finally got the dwarf to surrender his creamy load.

"There it goes," she laughed as the first jet of sperm shot straight up into the air and over Joan's head.

All the women broke out in laughter as they watched the inebriated auburn beauty duck her head to avoid the blast. "Damn!" Joan exclaimed. "Watch where you're pointing that thing!"

Brooke kept pulling hard on Joey's turgid prick, forcing rope after rope of hot sperm to shoot up high into the air, his balls supplying him with all the semen he would need to give the ladies a glorious climax.

"Wow!" Brittany cried as she narrowly missed being hit by three successive blasts of cum. "This is fucking hot!"

"Keep going, Joey!" Christina urged. "Give us more!"

And he did. Driven to partial insanity by Brooke's incessantly stroking hand, Joey relinquished an astonishing series of multiple climaxes that rivaled anything Anthony Riddle had ever done.

"Don't you girls just love this?" Brooke squealed as she watched the sticky ropes of sperm sail up into the air one after the other. By now her hand was completely covered with Joey's spunk. "Up, up, and away!" she laughed as she kept coaxing volleys of cum into the air.

Fortunately, for the girls, most of Joey's sperm landed right back down on his upper torso, turning his shirt into one big mess. "What goes up," Brooke sang as another thick wad of cream was surrendered to her jerking hand, "must come down!"

Joey's masturbation lasted for one full minute, much to his and everyone's surprise. Brooke's hand never tired, forcing one ejaculation after another without pause. She seemed like a woman possessed.

"I want to see the cream!" she hollered as the sperm continued to fly everywhere.

Brittany, Sarah, Monica, and Christina reacted with disbelief and fascination as they watched Joey's cock continue to launch jet after jet of semen. At one point the three girls began to fondle and squeeze his scrotum in an attempt to stimulate him to even more stupendous climaxes. And one might have thought it worked when on an upward pull, Brooke moved her head out of the way just in time as a dozen or more stringy ropes of spunk were ejaculated one after the other in rapid succession. It was the final coup de grace—Joey's swan song. The dwarf had been completely drained of his sperm.

"Now that was a cumshot!" Joan remarked, teetering on one foot. "Let's buy the dwarf a drink!"

She no sooner finished what she way saying than she fell into the seat next to her looking as if she were going to puke. "Somebody get me a fucking...drink!" she yelled.

Brooke and Joey received a round of applause.

"Bravo!" Monica exclaimed. "Excellent show. Excellent!"

"Thank you, miss," Joey said, catching his breath. "But a lot of the credit goes to Brooke. What hands!"

"Thanks, Joey," Brooke replied. "It was my pleasure."

"I think he's the one who received the pleasure!" Sarah said to Brooke.

"I think we should go and get cleaned up," Brooke suggested to Joey.

"Good idea, miss," Joey said pulling up his shorts. "Let's head for the mansion."

While all this was going on, another masturbation session was taking place on the other side of the lawn. Both Craig and Barney had been surrounded by a bunch of horny celebrities, many of them older women who were in their fifties or sixties, all eager to get their hot hands on the two handsome hunks. In less than a minute both men found themselves stripped nude by this small group of luminaries and coaxed into giving them a more intimate performance.

"Get up on that table," said Raquel Welch to both Barney and Craig. "And get on all fours. We're going to milk you two guys like cows."

"Yes, ma'm," Craig replied, eager to have his prick milked by the lovely mature vixen.

Barney said nothing. He simply obeyed, his cock already hard and dripping with pre-cum at the thought of Raquel's hands tugging his meat stick.

"I hope you guys have some stuff left in you," Katie Couric said, running her little fingers all over Barney's steel-hard cock.

"Don't worry," Barney said to her, "If it's spunk you're after, you came to the right place."

"Good," she replied, giving his cock a hard pull. "I want to see you guys fill up these punch bowls with cum."

"Oh, I just love a nice shot of cum with my punch!" Susan Sarandon chuckled.

Two empty glass bowls were positioned under each man's penis and the masturbation then began: Raquel's hand on Barney's cock and Katie's hand on Craig's now turgid shaft.

"Fuck," Raquel laughed as she quickly removed her hand to examine her fingers, slippery with Barney's pre-cum. "Frothing at the tip are we, Mr. Cole?"

Within seconds Katie had Craig's prick as hard as steel, and she, too, giggled as her fingers became sticky with seminal fluid.

"Boy!" she said to Craig. "It didn't take you long did it?"

Craig smiled. "No m'am," he replied, feeling proud that even after his earlier performance, he was still capable of achieving an erection in a matter of seconds.

Surprisingly enough, both men were still quite horny considering the monstrous loads they ejaculated only a few hours before. Sometimes Craig wondered if somehow the EJAX-472 drug had permanently altered his body chemistry, making his ejaculatory recovery time much shorter between orgasms. Prior to taking the drug, it usually took him at least twelve hours or more to fully recover enough stamina to ejaculate the impressive amounts of semen he was capable of producing. But after taking it, he found that his refractory period had diminished to only a few hours, and that the amount of semen was as great, or sometimes even greater, than his first orgasm. He had asked Barney about this phenomenon, and Barney had reported that he also had experienced similar results.

By this time many of the older women's friends had formed a semicircle around the two tables, amused to see the two men being milked on all fours. Some of the women Craig recognized were Deborah Norville, Suzanne Somers, Blythe Danner, Sally Field, Joy Philbin, and JoBeth Williams—the last five of whom were all their early to mid-60s.

"I want to know," Sally asked Craig. "How does your wife feel about all this?"

"She's cool with it," he replied as he looked down between his legs to see Katie's hand tug on his cock with quick, masterful strokes. "No fucking. No oral sex. Just handjobs."

"Poor you!" she laughed.

"No, not really, m'am. Handjobs are my favorite thing."

"I'm glad to hear that," Katie said, not breaking her stride. "Because that's all you're going to get from me, mister. Not that I wouldn't mind fucking you, but I have a boyfriend at home."

"We all have boyfriends or husbands at home, Katie," Sally reminded her. "And what about you?" she asked Barney. "What's your story?"

The rising flood of semen was reaching critical mass in Barney's balls, provoked by Raquel's persistent handjob. He had to catch his breath before speaking. "Anything goes with me."

"I assume then that you have no significant other in your life at the moment?"

"Correct," he replied.

"Really? A good-looking guy like you and no wife, no girlfriend?"

"I...I was married once," he said, "but she left me a few years ago."

"I'm sorry," Sally said. "I mean to say, sorry for her not appreciating what a really fucking huge cock you have. I'll bet it was too big for her, right?"

"Right."

"Probably didn't like to swallow either, right?"

"Right."

Sally ran her hands over Barney's ass. "If I had a hunk of a man like you, I'd never let you go. I'd fuck you and suck you until every goddamn molecule of sperm was either inside me or on me."

"You are one lewd bitch," JoBeth said to Sally with a snicker. "Listen Barney, anytime you want to fuck any of us, just give Sally a call and she'll arrange it."

The small group of women burst into laughter.

"But only handjobs are on the menu today," Suzanne added.

Barney was very close to ejaculating and Craig was not far behind. Both Raquel and Katie were experts at masturbating men. Raquel had many boyfriends and husbands through the years, and she prided herself in getting guys to ejaculate in the shortest amount of time possible since her arms grew tired quickly. As such, she had developed a technique that produced the greatest amount of pleasure with the least amount of work. As for Katie, she was a rough and tumble masturbatrix—employing one hand only, fingers caressing the underside of the corona, and incorporating firm and steady strokes from the bottom to the top of the shaft, relentless, merciless, willing the sperm to shoot out in huge quantities to satiate her craving for the sticky white liquid

"I think this guy is ready to spurt," Raquel said, feeling Barney's balls tense up.

"Mine too," Katie noted. "God, Craig! My hand is soaked already and you haven't even cum!"

Craig felt the onrush of sperm, only seconds away. "Get ready...Ms. Couric!" he said between clenched teeth. "You're going to make me cum right now!"

When Katie heard this, she stepped up her tempo to force his ejaculation.

With her hand flying up and down his cock at lightening speed, Craig began to cum, and a few seconds later Barney too announced his own imminent explosion. "Oh fuck!" the big black man cried. "I'm gonna blow my damn load!"

At this pronouncement, all the women surrounding the two tables leaned in closely to watch the two huge pricks ejaculate almost simultaneously into the two giant punch bowls. It was a toss up as to who shot off first. Some claimed it was Craig, others Barney. But it really didn't matter. All the mattered was that these women had been given a ringside seat to one of the most amazing displays of sperm shooting that they had ever seen.

Despite the vast amounts of sperm that both Craig and Barney had ejaculated earlier during the show, they were hardly the worse off for it. This surprised the ladies to no end.

"God!" Joy Philbin exclaimed, as the first spurt of Barney's cum hit the inside of the punch bowl. "What a long rope that was!"

So much cum had been ejaculated on Barney's first attempt that almost half of it splashed onto the table or hung from Raquel's furiously masturbating hand. With each stroke, more giant ropes shot out into the bowl, creating a tiny oasis of the translucent white liquid.

Blythe Danner suddenly laughed out loud. "Look at him!" she said, pointing to Craig's ejaculating penis. "He's doing the same thing!"

Sure enough, Craig was meeting Barney's challenge head on, shooting out huge stringy loads of semen into the punch bowl as the excited women looked on with fascination.

"This is so fucking cool!" Katie said. "I can actually feel his shaft pulsing with each ejaculation!"

Suzanne Somers couldn't take her eyes away from the two men, shifting her gaze back and forth between the two spastic cocks to mark each one's progress. "The fucking bowls are already half full!" she noted with amazement. "Wow!"

"I only wish I could do a report on these guys for our news hour!" Deborah Norville commented, as both bowls began to fill up.

Finally, after a full thirty seconds of ejaculating, both Barney and Craig had been milked of all their sperm. Both bowls were almost full.

"Thank you miss Couric," Craig said to Katie. "That was one of the best handjobs I ever had."

Katie raised her cum-soaked hand for him to see. "You're welcome, Craig. Now could you be a good boy and get Raquel and I a towel, please?"

"Oh, sure, sure!" he replied, as he jumped off the table and into the tent.

Barney gingerly shifted his body so that he could put his feet on the ground, trailing a long rope of sperm from the end of his cock. He looked like he had just run a marathon. "You drained me dry," he said to Raquel.

"Of course," the beautiful actress replied. "Now go and fetch me a gin and tonic."

"Yes, Ms. Welch. Right away!"

As Barney scurried way to fulfill the actresses' wish, the women fell about discussing the remarkable event they had just witnessed.

"My husband would sell his soul to have a cock that worked like that," Joy confessed.

"What guy wouldn't?" Sally said. "Look at all that cum!"

The two bowls stood side by side, a reminder that what they had seen was indeed real.

Moments later, Craig returned with several towels and handed them to Katie and Raquel.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers