Celebrity Jerk-A-Thon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"Well, I suppose we should have this removed," Raquel said, pointing to the two bowls. "Oh, there's two of the girls now." She shouted to the two attendants and asked them to take the bowls away.

"What's in there?" said one of the girls, her eyes viewing the bowls with suspicion.

"What the hell do you think it is?" Kate retorted. "It's cum! Get rid of it!"

Raquel laughed. "Unless of course you want a few ice cubes and a glass," she added. "I hear the stuff makes quite an interesting cocktail."

Both girls frowned. "No thanks, miss," one of them said as both bowls were delicately picked up and carried away.

By this time the other performers had also found themselves in the position of providing additional entertainment for the lascivious females. Johnny was the center of attention for Jennifer Love Hewitt and several of her friends who all wanted to watch him masturbate for them in person. He obliged them by jacking himself off in front of them until he announced that he was going to cum. Jennifer quickly grabbed a large fruit platter with some slices of pineapple and melon still on it and held it in front of his prick with the intent of catching his ejaculate.

"What's a fruit salad without topping?" she said to her friends, who found her jibe quite entertaining.

Johnny's prick reacted violently to the women's laughter, he having always secretly enjoyed the sensation of being humiliated by a woman. He looked around at all the pretty faces, some of them he knew from TV and film; others were new to him. In front of him stood Jennifer, her lovely face almost within arm's reach. To his left stood Mariah Carey and Gwen Stefani. Standing on his right with her face almost touching his was Angelina Jolie. Not satisfied with simply watching him masturbate, she clutched his huge ball sack in her left hand and fondled it gently, waiting for his cock to erupt.

"Better get that plate up!" Johnny screamed.

Suddenly three huge blasts of cum shot out of his prick and ricocheted off the face of the platter, the trails of sperm landing pell-mell around the startled women.

"He got me!" Gwen squealed, hastily wiping away a glob of sperm that had landed on her blouse.

Me too!" Mariah laughed, staring down at the long trail of cum that had soiled her left arm.

Jennifer took both hands and placed the platter within inches of Johnny's convulsing prick, watching with enjoyment as his sticky cream coated the fruit with his whitish topping and otherwise splashed into the dish or onto her exposed fingers.

"His fucking balls are so heavy, Jennifer!" Angelina said. "Look at all this spunk!"

Within seconds the fruit had been covered over completely and cum was dripping off the dish in huge gelatinous wads. The girls reacted with glee.

"More! More!" Jennifer demanded as Johnny continued to fire off round after round of semen.

By the time Johnny had finished ejaculating, the entire dish, and most of Jennifer's hands were saturated with sperm. His own legs and feet were also covered in his abundant juices.

"I can understand why they call you 'ET,'" said Angelina, her hand and upper arm coated with his white paste.

Johnny could barely speak. His body, now completely enervated, made its way to the mansion where he located the kitchen and gulped down two bottles of Coke before collapsing on the sofa. A few minutes later he was back on the lawn, not wishing to disobey the twins' instructions that he play the role of the social butterfly.

Mary Kate and Ashley had spent the bulk of their time roaming around the lawn making conversation with anyone they knew. Every now and then they would hear a teetering of voices, or a sudden shout and a burst of applause, letting them know that yet another of their performers had entertained their guests to their satisfaction.

As the twins made their way through the crowd they saw Tom Murphy, Anthony Riddle, and James Portman dancing with some of the celebrities. At one point Drew got all three men together and had them jerk off for the women standing expectantly around them. The sisters were invited to watch too, and just as the twins came up to Drew, all three started to climax together. It was quite a sight to see all three men pulling furiously on their huge poles, Drew as their ringleader, coaxing them on with a litany of bawdy language.

"Shoot that fucking cum you bastards!" the innocent-looking, but foul-mouthed woman cried. "Shots of cum! Shots of cum!"

Mary Kate wasted no time in lending her own brand of filth to the mix. "Ropes! Ropes!" she demanded. "I want to see huge, fucking, creamy, sticky ropes of semen!"

Her words incited the men to no end, and they obeyed with a vengeance.

To the utter delight off all the celebrities watching, James, Anthony, and Tom let go with a flurry of cum. It was a truly astonishing experience to see the dazzling display of hot spunk, ejaculated in seemingly endless eruptions of creamy molten lava, splashing into tables, chairs, the celebrities themselves, and anything that was in their vicinity. Rope after rope after rope of sperm kept shooting out of their huge dicks, creating puddles of sticky frosting wherever they landed. For a full minute the show continued unabated until the women could no longer contain their amazement.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Kate Winslet cried. "You guys are fucking amazing!"

Drew was barely able to hide her rapt enthusiasm. "Did you guys see my Anthony shoot that huge fucking load of his? I saw him get you, Ashley!"

The beautiful twin shook her head and smiled faintly. "Yes, Drew," she replied looking down at her cum-splattered shoes, "he got me."

"Ha!" Drew laughed. "He got you! He got you!" she sang as she danced around in circles. The drunken girl threw her arms around Anthony and kissed him several times. "You creamed Ashley!" she said proudly. "You creamed Ashley!"

"It's not like he's going to earn any extra credit, Drew, for Christ's sake," Ashley replied, as she bent over to remove her soiled shoes.

"Oh, come on, Ashley," Drew said. "He didn't do it on purpose did you Anthony?"

"Of course not," Anthony replied with a hint of sarcasm. "Sometimes this dick of mine has a mind of its own."

"Yeah, like most men," Mary Kate said flatly.

It has been a long-held truism in the show business world that the best is usually reserved for last. And this tradition was certainly maintained for the Jerk-A-Thon. Months after the show had ended, many people would still be talking about King Matumba, his two companions, and the remarkable Semenov septets. What these performers did to entertain the celebrities was completely arbitrary and unrehearsed. Yet, their private little show was more entertaining than anything that had taken place onstage at the actual performance.

It began with one of the women, the perennial paparazzi favorite, Lindsay Lohan, who asked King Matumba if he would perform his much anticipated self-fellatio routine.

The King was more than happy to oblige and even instructed his two friends to do the same. But the thing that made this particular demonstration special was the addition of the seven dwarfs, each of whom had been granted permission by Olga to perform the same routine on themselves, which they were, oddly enough, quite capable of doing. Once the celebrities heard about this, they set up a ring of chairs and had the men sit on them, one naked man to each chair.

It was quite a sight to behold the three giant black men surrounded by their seven tiny counterparts. The dwarfs, so excited to be in the presence of the giant Africans, started doing a little impromptu dance around their new friends, performing as if they were onstage in a serious concert. In fact, a few of the musicians were so enthralled by the scene that they ran to their instruments and began playing the song "Heigh Ho!" from the old Walt Disney film, "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs". Everyone in the crowd, including Olga, broke out laughing as they watched the little Russian men dance to and fro, finally hoping on their respective chairs to begin sucking their huge cocks in time to the music. As humorous a sight as that was, most of the women's eyes were focused on King Matumba and his two tribesmen, each of whom now sat on their chairs with their giant ebony shafts in their mouths, sucking and licking their boners with unbridled enthusiasm.

"Now remember, King," Lindsay told Matumba. "You can swallow some of the sperm, but please let us see most of your ejaculation. Do you understand?"

"Yes," he replied, removing his cock from his mouth. "You want to see semen. I let you see semen."

"Great!" she said. "Give us lots of spurts!"

The King repeated in the Maasai language what Lindsay had told him to his two friends, Mbatiany and Senteu. As the group of men now began to self-fellate themselves in earnest, the entire orchestra joined in with the other musicians already playing. The air was soon filled with choruses of "Heigh Ho!" and even the women added their own voices to the general cacophony.

The three giant Maasai warriors didn't take long to bring their pricks to the boiling point. The first to ejaculate was Senteu.

Coaxed as he was by a bevy of drunken women, he removed his lips from his cock just as it was beginning to erupt. But instead of taking his mouth away from his spurting tool, he opened wide and let the sticky, hot seed splash up into his upper palate, swallowing a portion of his thick cream while the bulk of it flew up over his head and into the crowd.

Lindsay thought this was very amusing, as did the other women watching. Over and over Senteu's huge schlong roared back and fired continuous streams of cum into his mouth, onto his face, and high into the air. It was a most entertaining display.

"I love these guys!" Lindsay said, responding to the protracted orgasm with joyous praise. "Big balls, big cocks, and lots of cum!"

The crowd was thrilled to see so many ropes of sperm launched into the air, and several of the celebrities congratulated the young warrior with cheers and pats on the back.

Halle Berry had been standing close to Senteu, watching every spurt as it was either devoured or sent flying into the audience. She put out her hand at one point to catch a big load of cream in her lovely hands, even tasting the sperm before rubbing it into her hands. "Mmm..." she said, "this stuff tastes great!"

After a full thirty seconds, Senteu's remarkable orgasm subsided and he was greeted with tumultuous applause.

"Thank you!" Thank you!" the handsome Kenyan said to the crowd, speaking the only words he knew in English.

The next one to ejaculate was Mbatiany. He screamed out something in his native language just as he was beginning to cum and everyone, even the dwarfs, were forced to divert their attention to him.

Rearing back in his chair with his head thrown back, he didn't even touch his dick to produce his orgasm. He simply let his cock sway back and forth under its own volition, invigorated the by sperm that was now rising up from his huge balls to the tip of his hard shaft.

"Yes!" Madonna cried out when the first jet of hot cream sailed over her head, landing fifteen feet behind her onto the upper portion of a beach umbrella. This was followed by a half-dozen more shots of cum, all fired off in quick succession into the audience.
"Oh, shit!" Britney squealed as she tried unsuccessfully to avoid being hit by a giant arc of sperm.

"Ha! Ha!" Reese Witherspoon laughed when she saw what had happened, unaware that a huge rope of semen was now on its way toward her.

"Look out!" Brooke Burke tried to warn the blond beauty, but her warning went unheeded.

Reese, so thoroughly absorbed in making fun of Britney, failed to see the whitish blur that had sailed over the heads of the women in front of her and struck her square in the face. The jizz went up her nose and into her eyes, causing her to cry out in distress. "Oh, my God! I'm all full of cum!"

The entire audience screamed with laughter at the young girl's plight as she went scurrying around trying to find something to wipe her face with. One of her friends finally found some napkins and helped to clean the frantic girl's face.

Mbatiany however continued to orgasm. It was a remarkable sight and every bit as entertaining as Senteu's had been. Long, thick ropes erupted from his huge penis with amazing speed, causing the women to shriek with laughter at the incredible sight. His orgasm lasted a few seconds longer than that of Senteu, and he too was congratulated with a thunderous round of applause.

As it was during their stage show, the King was once again the last to cum. He had been sucking on his dick with ardor, teasing the head with his tongue, being careful not to ejaculate before he was ready.

With the eyes of the entire crowd now upon him, the King delivered the final few sucking motions to his enormous twenty-inch prick, his massive testicles ready to provide him with reservoirs of abundant sperm. The ebony behemoth, whose imposing girth made the women gasp in awe, stretched his mouth to the breaking point. But he was able to absorb about five to six inches of his cream-filled shaft into his mouth, much to the delight of the startled observers.

"Remember..." Lindsay reminded him, "We want to see your spunk. Suck that fucking big black dick until it shoots all over the place!"

Mary Kate and Ashley had fought their way to the first row of spectators, wanting to witness King Matumba's self-fellatio and resulting orgasm up close. The King raised his eyes at their approach and, captivated as he was by their astounding beauty, sucked his cock furiously to bring forth the desired eruption of sperm with the intention of impressing the girls.

"You know what I want to see," Mary Kate said to the King as he was about to explode.

"Yes, Mary Kate, he knows," Ashley laughed. "Ropes of cum! What else?"

That was it. The King opened his mouth wide to catch the first ejaculation, which he swallowed immediately. Then he let his cock swing free as his orgasm continued. It was like watching a fireworks display.

"Wow!" Christina Ricci exclaimed as the King's tool shot off rope after rope of molten lava. She had to duck to keep from being hit, but found herself laughing just the same as the sperm flew over her head and the heads of Ashley and Mary Kate, flying out at tremendous speed into the group of women, who tried with varying degrees of success to avoid the torrent of hot seed. The huge black sausage reared back and fired continuous rounds of sticky spunk, some of the cream dripping off the tip of his dick in huge stringy globs that splattered his legs and feet.

"What a fucking load!" Drew exclaimed, watching with amazement as the sperm coated the area in front of the King.

King Matumba knew that the crowd wanted to see his sperm shoot out, but he also knew that many of the women wanted to see him drink his own cum, which he did at intervals, reminding the twins of someone taking a drink at the water fountain.

"It's really fucking cool that he can shoot so much cream like that without stroking," Ashley giggled. "Squirt! Squirt! Squirt! Look at all that fucking jizz!"

"I'm loving it!" Mary Kate laughed, her eyes following the trajectory of each immense ejaculation.

It had now been one full minute and the King was still going strong. He looked like he was going to pass out from all the pleasure being given him by his incredible orgasm. Yet, he kept ejaculating, even when most men would have finished up long before. The result of all this was that the audience were thrilled beyond belief, not only because of the remarkable feat itself, but because they were able to witness the spectacle first-hand.

"Fucking incredible!" Kelly Ripa said to Ashley. "I mean, he puts Anthony Riddle to shame. Sorry Drew."

Drew wasn't even listening, so absorbed was she from just watching the ropes of cum fly about everywhere.

"King Matumba puts everyone to shame," Ashley replied.

To emphasize his final round of climaxes, the King invited Mary Kate to jerk him off. Mary Kate, always willing to get her delicious little hands of a handsome man's cock, wasted no time in performing the service, tugging with both hands on the huge black dick with all her might, provoking a series of creamy ejaculations that marked the end of his long and impressive orgasm. The crowd was delirious with joy.

As the King and his men received yet another round of applause from the women, all attention was now focused upon the seven dwarfs, who looked like they were on the verge of orgasm themselves. Despite their small stature, each dwarf had a penis that was quite large in proportion to his body, allowing each man to get at least a few inches of his prick into his mouth. As the music of "Heigh Ho!" continued to fill the air, the seven heads bobbed feverishly up and down their respective shafts until it was obvious that they were going to ejaculate. Olga, with her keen eye, knew that her charges were ready to cum, and just as the music hit a crescendo, she pulled out a small gong from her purse and hit it with a tiny hammer. Hearing the high-pitched, metallic trill of the little gong, the seven dwarfs released their pricks from their mouths and simultaneously sent seven giant wads of spunk sailing high up into the air. Seeing them climax at exactly the same time brought the audience to its collective knees.

"Look at that!" Brittany Murphy shouted, as the seven individual streams of cum formed an impromptu fleur de lei above the heads of the crowd.

It was an imposing sight to see all that sperm converge together at once. Most of the women, anticipating such a confluence of man paste, watched the display from a respectable distance to avoid getting splattered with cum. Only a few women actually got christened with the dwarfs' viscous offerings, but it was hardly noticed amidst all the semen that was being ejected.

"This is really fucking amazing, Ash," Mary Kate said to her sister. "Really fucking amazing!"

Ashley shook her head back in forth watching the loads of creamy sperm being jettisoned into the crowd. "It's amazing how these little guys are able to produce so much spunk. Where do they put it all?"

Mary Kate stood there numbly, unable to provide an answer for so esoteric a question.

Finally, it was over. The audience responded to the dwarfs' wonderful show with cheers of appreciation and a long, drawn-out applause. Olga was completely overcome with the reception her little men were receiving and went around to each of them offering her hand in congratulation.

"Three cheers for all of our performers!" Ashley shouted to the crowd. "Hip! Hip! Hooray!"

The celebrities shouted their approval as the performers headed to the mansion to clean and refresh themselves.

It was now almost 8:00 p.m. and the giant red sun was beginning to disappear in the western horizon. Ashley ordered the floodlights to be turned on and she and Mary Kate sought out those celebrities whom they had not previously met. The orchestra had begun playing some dance music and the area in front of the stage was filled with dancers. For the next hour the twins met with their guests, making sure to omit no one in order to fulfill their social obligations. And, in accordance with Ashley's wishes, all the performers socialized as well, now relaxing and enjoying the evening in the company of their female luminaries.

After an hour or so had passed the twins decided that it was time to commence with the show's finale. Ashley and Mary Kate took the stage once more, with Ashley thanking the celebrities for making the event such a great success. While addressing the crowd she cast her eyes around the great lawn and saw Joey Balls, still naked, relishing the attention Joan Collins was giving to his humongous nuts. A few feet away Olga and her seven dwarfs sat at a table close to the buffet, stuffing themselves with food. One of the little men was sitting on Mariel Hemmingway's lap, looking as if he were enjoying himself immensely. On the opposite side of the buffet table Craig and Barney sat together with a small group of older celebrities, still wearing their tiny thongs. Behind them stood Natalie Portman and her stepbrother James. He was completely naked and Natalie was holding him by his cock, stroking it gently over a bowl of salad. Women were taking bets as to how soon he would relinquish his load.

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers