Celebrity Jerk-A-Thon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

As her eyes continued to survey the landscape, Ashley saw Johnny Adams and Tom Murphy talking with several beautiful starlets, letting the girls run their hands over their bodies with complete abandon. Standing near the front of the stage to Ashley's right was Drew and Anthony Riddle. It seemed that they were arguing about something. But the argument came to an abrupt end when Drew threw up her hands and walked away from him, preferring to mingle with Kelly, Christina, and Brittany, who were already engaged in conversation. And directly in front of the stage stood King Matumba and his two companions. With them were the six beautiful tribeswomen, all of whom were once again dressed in their native costumes. The King himself looked regal in his tribal dress, smiling and shaking hands with many of the celebrities as they pressed up close against him and his friends, hopeful of getting a picture with the celebrated man.

"This has been fun, hasn't it?" Ashley said loudly into the microphone.

Her question was answered with a huge round of applause and cheers.

"Fucking great, guys!" Drew shouted to the twins. "Fucking great!"

"Thank you, Drew!" Ashley replied. "I want you all to know that we have raised just over six million dollars from our Jerk-A-Thon! What do you think of that?" Again, another huge round of applause. "We just love watching these guys cum, don't we ladies?"

"Big loads equal big bucks!" Brooke Shields laughingly agreed.

"Yes, they do, Brooke!" Ashley said. "But like all good things, we have now come to the end of our show. Mary Kate and I thank you, our chapter leader Holly McKenzie thanks you, and our Sisterhood thanks you! You're all beautiful, but you already know that!" There was a pause and then some scattered laughter. "So, for the finale of our show, I would like to present to you the "All-Male American Nude Orchestra" who are now going to perform their special tribute just for you! Take it away gentlemen!" The sisters walked off the stage and joined Drew and their other friends in the front row.

"I'm dying to know what these guys do for a finale," Drew said.

"Me too," Christina replied.

"I'll bet in involves cum," Drew guessed.

"Why not?" Christiana added. "Mary Kate hired them."

"Or they might just do another song and leave," Brittany said.

"Oh come on, Brittany!" Kelly scoffed. "That would be so fucking boring!"

"No way to close a show, that's for sure," Drew offered.

"Look!" Christina exclaimed. "They're walking out onto the stage now!" She turned to Mary Kate. "Okay Ms. Olsen, what's the deal here? What are we going to see?"

Mary Kate smiled. "Something wonderful."

"You know, don't you?" Mary Kate remained silent. "Come on, Ashley. What gives?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it?" the older sister said. "Now shut up and watch."

Each musician put down his instrument and walked onto the stage—all fifty of them—completely naked and smiling. A prerecorded version of the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" started playing as the men found their spots on the stage. On a nod from the conductor, each man began to stroke his cock in time with music. The maestro, holding his baton in his left hand, stood in front of the men and went through the motions of conducting them as if they were actually playing their instruments. The sight provoked gales of laughter from the audience.

"Whose idea was this?" Kelly asked Ashley.

"Who else?" Ashley replied, pointing her thumb at Mary Kate.

"Well, I thought it would be funny," Mary Kate said defensively.

Kelly looked surprised. "What are you so uptight about, Mary Kate? I think it's a fucking great idea! All these handsome dudes jerking off for us all at once! Are you kidding?"

"And to the 'Battle Hymn of the Republic' no less," Drew snickered.

Brittany was mesmerized by the sight of fifty men jerking off at once. "I hope all those fucking big cocks shoot off at the same time," she said to the twins. "Wouldn't that be incredible? What a great way to end the night!"

"I have to give you guys a lot of credit," Christina said. "I don't think I've seen so much sperm in my entire life."

"And you probably won't ever again," Drew said with an air of finality.

"Well," Mary Kate added, "the important thing is that our chapter is out of the red."

"That's what friends are for, baby," Kelly noted.

Christiana gave Ashley a pat on the back. "Nice surprise!" Suddenly she turned her head toward the stage. Several of the women began shrieking. "Oh, look! That guy is coming!"

All eyes were now focused on the musicians. The flute player was the first to ejaculate, followed by the entire wind section and then the horn and string sections. In a matter of seconds the entire front part of the stage was saturated with sperm. The guys in the percussion section held off to the very end, shooting huge arcs of cum high into the air as the sounds of the timpani rang out in the night air. And last but not least, the conductor turned himself around just as the final notes of the march were sounding, sending an absurd amount of sperm flying out over the proscenium and almost hitting the twins as the orchestra performed its final tutti.

Even as Mary Kate stepped back to dodge the thick ropes of sticky cream landing near her feet, the audience went wild with appreciation for being witness to such a wonderfully timed spectacle. It was a rousing finish to a singularly exemplary event. The twins shook hands.

"I can't wait to show Holly the videotape when we see her next month," Mary Kate said to Ashley as the conductor's spurts of joy juice continued to splash into the rim of the proscenium.

"She's going to love it," Ashley smiled, as she and her friends watched the unending volleys of cum sail out into the evening sky.

THE END

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers