Celebrity Jerk-A-Thon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

At one point, Anthony's concentration was momentarily broken when he heard Maria cry out in ecstasy. She had brought herself to an earth-shattering orgasm just from watching him cum and he could not help himself from pointing his cock directly at her, shooting several streams of hot cum over the young girl's clothes. The other housekeepers were at first stunned that he did this, but were so drunk and excited that they simply encouraged him to continue ejaculating all over the precocious girl. Maria was so completely turned on that she even opened her mouth, hoping to capture some of the flying sperm. Anthony obliged by aiming directly at the pretty girl's face and she managed to swallow a good portion of his sticky load.

"I want some too!" Anna cried, at this point overcome with lust herself.

Anthony wasted no time in getting several shots of his creamy spunk deposited straight into the middle-aged woman's open mouth.

"Shoot it all over my face, senior!" the housekeeper squealed.

Mary Kate and Ashley, who were closest to Anna, watched with delight as spurt after spurt of Anthony's molten cum lacquered Anna's face until it resembled a huge mass of white, sticky semen. The buxom woman laughed joyously as she played with the hot cream, sometimes drinking it down and sometimes showing everyone the slimy mess on her tongue, which she slid in and out until finally swallowing it in one, big audible gulp. Maria took it upon herself to lick the remaining semen from the older woman's face and she dutifully swallowed it down her throat too.

Drew was enjoying the utter decadence of this private showing. She liked Anthony, but didn't love him. And so she felt no jealousy or envy towards her friends as they laughed and enthralled themselves with his marvelous show.

"Are you done sweetie?" she asked him.

I don't know!" he answered as he sent another load of sperm flying onto Mary Kate's legs.

"Ha!" Ashley exclaimed. "He got you!"

Mary Kate quickly removed the semen with a napkin and sat back feeling thoroughly amused. "You're balls still look very full to me, Anthony."

"I think I'm going to cum again," he rasped, as he could not stop himself from stroking his cock.

"For fuck's sake!" Brittany exclaimed. "How much cum can one guy store in his balls?"

"Well," Mary Kate replied. "Let's find out. Anna, get me a big salad bowl. Anthony, I want you to sit here between Ash and me."

Anna rose to her feet and headed into the kitchen as Anthony sat down.

"What are you doing Mary Kate?" Drew asked.

"I want to find out how much cum he has left."
Ashley laughed. "You're going to measure it?"

"It's not going to give us a total measurement but at least we'll have some idea of how much he's still got stored in those balls of his."

"This is really freaky," Christina said, as she watched Anthony lightly stroke himself.

"Just hold off coming Anthony," Mary Kate said. "Can you do that?"

"I think so," he replied. "But my arms are so tired I can hardly lift them."

"Don't worry about that. Ash and I will take care of you. That is, if you don't mind, Drew."

The beautiful actress sighed lightly and told Mary Kate to do whatever she wanted. "Drain him completely. You'll be doing him a favor."

Ashley wasn't so keen on her sister's idea and let her know it. But in the end, she too was just as curious to see what this man was really made of. She took out a small tube of hand cream and showed it to Mary Kate.

"Oh, great!" Mary Kate said. "The magic cream that makes you cream."

Anthony looked perplexed. "What is that stuff?"

"This is a really great masturbation cream," Ashley said. "Put some on your dick and Mary Kate and I will beat you off with it."

He took the tube from Ashley and began applying the cream to his cock.

"Make sure you don't use too much," the elder twin suggested. "It may get too slippery."

"You girls are really kinky," he said as he applied the cream. "I had no idea."

Mary Kate giggled. "Most people don't."

"And never will," Ashley said with an air of finality.

Anna came back with a huge glass salad bowl and was told to give it to Maria.

"I want you to sit in front of Anthony with the salad bowl in front of his cock," Mary Kate instructed the lovely Mexican girl. "You are going to use it to catch all of his sperm so that we can measure it."

"Yes, Ms. Olsen," the girl replied as she took a chair and sat down before Anthony. Mary Kate handed Maria the salad bowl and turned to her sister. "Are you ready?"

"Ready," Ashley replied.

"Are you ready Anthony?"

"Better start jerking girls. I'm ready to pop."

Both Ashley and Mary Kate laughed as their tiny hands encircled Anthony's towering prick. Kelly, Christina and Brittany, along with the housekeepers, moved into a closer position so that they could witness the experiment firsthand. Drew stayed where she was, content to know that Anthony was being so expertly serviced.

"Keep the bowl tilted at an angle," Drew advised Maria. You want to make sure you capture all that nice, yummy spunk."

The twins masturbated Anthony with a deft, machine-like rhythm. They had been used to jerking off guys for years—most times in lieu of sex—and they had become quite adept at it. Maria watched the twin sister's hands move in tandem up and down the greasy hot shaft and she was anxious to watch him erupt yet again.

"We're going to drain his balls, Ash," Mary Kate sang. "Every fucking drop of sperm is going to find its way into the salad bowl."

"I hope he fills it up," Ashley said, moving her hands a little faster on Anthony's prick.

"I think he will," Mary Kate replied, keeping pace with Ashley's new rhythm.

Maria watched Anthony's face contort with unbearable pleasure under the assiduous stroking the twins were providing. She knew that he wouldn't last much longer, and neither did anybody else.

"Get that bowl ready, Maria," Mary Kate said, feeling that Anthony was now on the verge of ejaculation.

Maria inched the bowl up to Anthony's prick, tilted at a 45-degree angle, as Drew had suggested.

"Perfect," Ashley said. "You can cream any time you want Anthony."

"I think he's gonna cream right now," Kelly said, licking her lips in anticipation.

Anthony gave out a muffled scream as his cock began to twitch. Instinctively he pushed his hips upward, trying to fuck both of the twin's hands. "You're making me cum again!" he cried, overcome with lust and pleasure. "Mary Kate and Ashley are forcing more cum out of me!"

"That's right," Mary Kate laughed. "Just call us the cum collectors!"

Everyone broke out in laughter at her comment and as she and Ashley pulled up on his huge organ, he began to erupt.

"Here it comes!" Christina exclaimed.

"Oh God!" Anthony screamed. "I'm fucking coming!"

The first splash of hot semen coated the bottom of the salad bowl, and then ricocheted onto the sides where Maria's hands dutifully kept the bowl in position. The girl was almost physically thrown back by the force of the ejaculation, but she held her ground admirably, watching intently as the sperm continued to find its way into the bowl.

"God, that was excellent!" Mary Kate laughed. "Give us more ropes Anthony!"

"Ah!" he cried out as the women watched rope after rope of hot, sticky, semen splash around in the bowl.

"I love this," Brittany said as she counted Anthony's seventh ejaculation. "And they're all so strong too! Not one weak spurt. The girls are gonna love this guy. Oh, look at that one!"

What Brittany had seen, as well as everyone else, was one of Anthony's really long jets of cum, which in actuality was a multiple orgasm. Drew knew this instantly.

"He's experiencing multiple orgasms ladies. That's what you wanted to see. You got it."

Mary Kate and Ashley kept stroking his tool with increased speed and pressure, desirous to remove every last drop of cum from his huge testicles.

"How are you doing, Ash?" Mary Kate asked.

"My hand is getting tired."

"Don't stop now! He's got more inside there. Let's drain the son of a bitch dry!"

As if in compliance with her wishes, Anthony let out a huge groan and his huge organ erupted once again with a multiple orgasm, sending wave after wave of fuming spunk into the now half-filled bowl.

Maria had to position the bowl at a precise angle to keep the sperm inside from spilling out. She was completely overwhelmed by the amount of cum Anthony had ejaculated and wondered if it would ever stop. One of the housekeepers intimated that Anthony must be taking some form of sexual drug to make him ejaculate so much, but Drew insisted that his eruptions were purely normal—for him.

"I know what you're suggesting, but you're wrong," she told the woman. "He's a freak of nature, that's all. Just enjoy it and keep watching."

The bowl Maria was holding was dangerously close to becoming so full of cum that Mary Kate's experiment would soon be compromised. Something had to be done.

"Anna," Mary Kate said. "Get another bowl and trade places with Maria. Hurry up!"

Anna once again ran into the kitchen and returned moments later with another huge glass salad bowl. With perfect timing she traded places with Maria just as Anthony was getting ready to fire another blast of cum.

"Drain me Mary Kate!" Anthony screamed as he watched the Olsen girls work their magic on his prick. "Drain me Ashley!"

Both sisters took this as a cue to administer a blistering handjob to the man, and this time Kelly, Christina, and Brittany got their hands on either his cock or balls, intent on milking him of the remainder of his precious fluids.

"I feel it!" Brittany said excitedly. "I can actually feel his vein pulse in my hand!"

"The sperm is on its way!" Ashley laughed.

With five sets of hands now working energetically and in tandem, his prick had no chance of retaining whatever juice was still left inside. With a low growl, Anthony once again forced his prick up into their furiously pumping hands and gave up what remained of his cream.

"Squirt, squirt!" Maria said as she watched the sperm splash into the bowl. With each upward pull on his cock, another long, sticky rope of hot spunk found its way into the glass container.

"Oh, Anthony!" Mary Kate said coyly. "What nice pearly ropes you're shooting out. Keep shooting baby! Keep shooting!"

And shoot he did. It was almost inconceivable that any man could store that much semen in his body, yet it was true—Anthony was indeed a cum machine. As the girls watched in ever-increasing incredulity and amusement, Anthony's cock continued to release its pent up sperm.

"The bowl is almost full again," Anna said worriedly. "What should I do?"

"Nothing," Mary Kate said. "I think he's done now."

Anthony was indeed finished. With one last creamy burst he was done— completely drained of his sperm.

"God damn!" Kelly said. "We need a bath tub for this guy!"

"I can't believe it," Christina laughed. "Look at all it all!"

Drew chuckled to herself. "I told you guys what to expect. Do you believe me now?"

After the salad bowls had been removed and emptied of their sperm and put into a single container and weighed, Mary Kate informed everybody as to the results.

"Approximately one quart of cum," she said flatly.

"No fucking way!" Kelly exclaimed.

"One quart," Mary Kate said again with all seriousness. "What? You're telling me you don't believe it? You were there at La Fontaine, Kelly. You saw it for yourself."

"I know what I saw Mary Kate, but it still seems too incredible to believe."

"Well, believe it. This man is freak of nature. Just as Drew said he was. And that was only half of what he produced."

"I told you," Drew said, laying the video camera aside. "Anthony is not of this earth."

Brittany chuckled. "And neither is his dick."

Drew laughed. "That's for damn sure. Anyway, I've got it all on videotape for you Mary Kate. You and Ashley will enjoy this I'm sure. Just make certain that it remains in your possession. Promise?"

"We promise," Ashley assured her.

Anthony was too tired to make any comments but there was a big smile on his face. "Mary Kate and Ashley. I will take part in your show if you still want me."

"Are you serious?" Ashley asked excitedly.

"Yes."

"That's fucking excellent!" Mary Kate said. "Of course we want you. Are you kidding?"

"Oh my God," Ashley said turning to her sister. "Do you realize what kind of a lineup of men we're going to have? This show is going to be remembered for decades to come."

"And beyond," Mary Kate added, grinning from ear to ear.

It looked like the Jerk-A-Thon was shaping up to become a great success.

(To be continued.)

************

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers