Celebrity Juice

Story Info
TV Show Celebrity Juice Special gets a bit carried away!
3.1k words
3.96
14k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
161 Followers

My first attempt at multiple people in a story and a Celebrity version. Comments welcome (good or bad but be gentle please!)

*****

Celebrity Juice, Boys v Girls Special.

Boys' team is Philip Schofield ©, Johnny Vegas, Gino Di Campo.

Girls team is Holly Willoughby ©, Michelle Keegan, Kelly Brook.

Keith is wearing his crazy attire as usual.

Philip is wearing, nice shirt and trousers combo.

Gino is wearing V neck t shirt which is showing off his hairy chest.

Johnny Vegas is wearing a black t shirt and jeans.

Holly is wearing white blouse with top 2 buttons open, showing off some cleavage, glimpses of her red bra showing with knee length black pencil skirt, 6 inch Louboutin heels.

Michelle is wearing tight lower knee length red dress which shows off all her curves, no panties as it would show a VPL.

Kelly is wearing a very low cut patterned dress with lots of cleavage showing, her huge breasts struggling to contain themselves. She is not wearing a bra with the dress.

The show starts with the normal introductions and crude jokes from Keith.

"The first round is called 'what's Come down THE (audience says) Tube'. First up is Johnny Vegas."

He walks over to the tube and gets on his knees while placing the blindfold over his eyes. "Keith, I know what you are like. Bring it on!" he says while opening his mouth wide wrapping it around the tube.

Keith holds up a tube of white liquid to which the audience groans as they can clearly see it's stored up semen.

He opens the lid and starts to pour it down the tube, it takes a while to slide down but finally reaches Johnny. He gags as it hits his mouth and starts to pull away. Before he has the chance, Philip is standing up and holding Johnny's head in place so he has to take it all. He starts coughing and spluttering at the taste of Keith's semen in his mouth. Everyone is laughing hysterically now and the girls are covering their eyes.

Philip finally lets go as Johnny falls to the floor, cum dripping from his mouth, he gives Keith an evil look and starts swearing at him but then scoops it up from around his mouth and licks his hand clean. The audience all grown as he does this.

"Next up is Kelly Brook!" She looks a bit sheepish as she slowly walks over to the tube, her boobs nearly bursting out of her dress as she kneels down on the cum soaked mat. "Keith you could have cleaned this first!" she scowls. Placing the blindfold on, she grips the tube and opening her mouth wraps it around the end, Keith's cum still on it, she starts licking it clean like a cock hungry whore. Everyone is just watching her as she finally finishes it and gives Keith a wink. "Do your worst!" she tells him.

He was going to be quite calm with her but, after drinking before the show, he decides he needs a piss. He grabs a step stool from the side of the studio as he places his finger to his lips to tell the audience to be quiet. They all laugh as he stands on the steps and unbuttons his trousers, whipping out his 6 inch cock. He places it in the tube as he starts to let out his stream.

There is silence as it runs down the tube to Kelly's open mouth. As it hits her she doesn't even flinch and starts swallowing with her mouth wide open. Clearly she has done this before. She takes off the blindfold with her mouth still around the tube and looks at Keith, knowing he is near the end she pulls her mouth away but moves her head into position and takes a full Golden Shower shot. Everyone lets out a gasp as she does this, soaking her face. There had been rumours in the press that she was filthy but this just proved it.

Keith finishes and buttons himself back up. "Well that was definitely the best piss I have ever had! How about you Kelly?"

She wipes the liquid from her eyes as her make up all smears. "I have had better golden showers before!" The audience doesn't know whether to laugh or be shocked. Everyone seems to be getting into the flow of things now.

Everyone takes their seats again as Kelly dries herself off with a towel. "The scores at the end of that round are 'pissiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing'. It's time for an ad break. I'm going for another wee, see you in three!"

During the ad break the crew try to clear up all the mess and change the set around, while Kelly has her make up redone quickly.

"Welcome back to Celebrity Juice Boys v Girls Special. The next round is called 'Wibbly Wobbly' where our guests get to sit on Jonathan Ross's face! First up to play is Michelle Keegan!"

She takes her place on the game, trying to tuck her skirt between her legs so as not to show anything. Just when she thought she would be ok, Keith turns on the vibrating machine. As he does this, Michelle - with her legs in the air, crossed at her ankles - starts bouncing up and down. She doesn't realise that her skirt has parted at the bottom and everyone can clearly see she isn't wearing any panties. There is a slight glimmer between her legs from the lights, clearly she has been enjoying the show so far.

Keith whispers a word in her ear for her to describe to her team for them to guess. It takes them a while to guess it as she is struggling to talk. The camera pans to a close up of her face and can clearly see she isn't even taking part in the game as she lets out a moan. The vibrations of the machine seem to be having an effect on her as she bites her bottom lip. The camera then pans away to a floor shot where there is a puddle forming between her legs. Her pussy lips are now all puffy as she seems to be having an orgasm. Everyone is just watching her as Keith switches off the machine but Michelle doesn't seem to notice, waiting for the orgasm to pass.

After a good few minutes, Michelle lets her legs drop to the floor and is just lying there, spent. She opens her eyes and remembers where she is. She stands up and just laughs it off. "Well that was definitely the most fun I have had on this show!" as she straightens herself up, damp patches now on her skirt and can clearly see it dripping down her legs.

"Next to take on this game is Philip!"

"How do I top that?!" he says signalling at Michelle. As he sits down he notices Michelle's juices still at the bottom of the machine. He places his hand on the mess and scoops it up, in one motion taking it to his mouth. He begins to clean his fingers in a seductive way looking straight down the camera.

As he finishes cleaning his fingers he looks over to Michelle, "Mark is one lucky guy. Your juices are nice and sweet!" She looks even more embarrassed than before but slightly turned on that Philip Schofield, her childhood crush and the Silver Fox just licked up her juices. How she wishes he was between her legs doing it for real.

Philip takes up his position on the machine. Keith whispers a word to him and he is trying to describe it to him. As he is doing it, Holly has stepped over to the top of the machine by his head and places a foot either side of his head. "I have been wanting to do this for ages!" she says as she lowers herself down, hiking up her skirt and moving her panties to the side. Everyone can clearly see that Keith has always been right, she has a full on black bush. Without a second thought, Philip places his hands on either thigh and pulls her down even further as he begins to eat her out like a mad man. Holly is now rubbing her tits through her blouse and moaning, head back. Keith is standing next to her and can't pass up on the chance. He whips out his now rock hard cock and turns Holly's head to position his cock at her stunning mouth. He just need any convincing and hungrily wraps her hand around it and starts sucking him off like the cock hungry woman she really is. She can't get enough of it as he plays up to the cameras.

This is one thing he has always wanted from her but has never been able to get, he has had plenty of wanks over the thought of it so he knows it won't take him long to cum. "Let's involve the audience in this, who thinks I should make her swallow my load?" a quarter of the audience raise their hands. "Who thinks I should give her a facial?!" a few more hands this time. "And who thinks I should cover these bad boys?!" fondling her breasts at the same time. Everyone this time puts their hands up. "There we have it!" He begins to unbutton her blouse, Holly clearly doesn't care now as she is being eaten out and sucking cock at the same time. Keith pulls down the cups to her bra, releasing her prized assets in all their glory. Instinctively, she pushing them both together as Keith pulls out of her mouth and with a couple of tugs releases stream after stream onto her beauties, covering them in all his glory. At the same time she lets out a loud scream as Philip has made her cum like nothing before.

Philip now has a raging boner that everyone can see straining through his trousers. Gino and Johnny are both stroking their cocks in full view as Michelle and Kelly have their hands between each other's legs, clearly enjoying the show.

As Keith puts himself away and switches off the machine, everyone stands back up in their teams, Holly not bothering to cover up now or clear the cum.

"And the scores at the end of that round are 'cummmmmming!'. It's time for another ad break, see you in three!"

As the signal tells them they are off air for a bit, everyone is laughing and talking about it.

Everyone gets cleaned up again, the boys manage to finish themselves off just in time for the last part of the show.

"How about we make this last round interesting!" Keith says. "For the final round, we are going to play a game of 'Truth or Dare'. We will go around the team's starting with boys. Gino, let's start with you. Truth or Dare?"

Knowing how honest Gino normally is on the show, the whole audience shouts out dare. "Why would you do this-a to me?! You all know how disgusticated Keith is! I will take a truth please Keith."

There are boo's from the audience, Gino gives them all a finger. "Ok Gino, Truth question... Have you ever had a wank thinking about someone on the show?"

"Dare, I want a dare now!" everyone laughs and tells him he has to answer the question. "Ok, ok. Yes, I have had a wank thinking about Mr Silver Fox himself!"

Everyone is now going crazy as Gino looks like he wants to curl up and die. "What is wrong with you all?! He is a sex magnet!" Gino shouts at everyone.

"Philip, it's your turn. Truth or Dare?!" Seeing the way Keith's questions are going he opts for a dare.

"Let's see, you have to choose one of the girls to fuck from behind over the front of the desk, who will it be and why?!"

Philip thinks about it for a minute or so, "Well everyone has had a piece of Kelly so I don't think I want to go there. Holly I have already had so it has to be Michelle!"

She hi 5's everyone as she walks around to the front of the desk, bending over she hikes her skirt up to her waist bracing herself. "Be gentle with me" she asks him coyly.

"No one said anything about that!" he smirks as he walks behind her, trousers already around his ankles. He grabs her hips and without warning, thrusts himself forward filling her with his 7 inch thick cock. Michelle gasps as he speeds up his thrusts, grabbing her hair and spanking her ass. Her husband Mark has never filled her up like this.

The audience are egging him on, whooping and shouting. "I'm fucking Tina McIntyre!" She is playing with herself now and can feel herself getting close. Philip lets out a loud grunt as he lets out his load deep inside Michelle. "Ohhhhhhhh Fuccccccck" she bellows at the top of her voice, her fingers vigorously wanking herself off. They both collapse on the desk, spent.

Leaving them there, Keith turns to Johnny "Right Johnny, your turn. Truth or Dare?" Thinking about what Philip just got he opts for a dare as well, hoping he will get a piece of the action.

"Your dare is to strip naked and run around the streets of Borehamwood stroking your cock. See if you can make it back here before getting arrested!"

Seeing as he has been drinking during the show he thinks fuck it and strips off and runs off towards the exit. His 5 inch cock rock hard, he starts running around the streets. He is outside a good 5 minutes and despite a few comments and disgusted looks he makes it back in time. "Where are my clothes you fuckers?!" He now has to sit there butt naked as no one is giving him his clothes back.

"Next up is Kelly Brook, for you Ladies we are going to play this a bit different though. Seeing as you are losing, to make up some points you have to go for both, so first a Truth and then a Dare!"

They try to argue with Keith but realise it's a losing battle. "Kelly, your truth question is...What's the filthiest thing you have ever done with a sexual partner?"

She thinks about it for a couple of minutes and finally answers. "Well, when I was on Big Breakfast, it was early in my career so I knew I couldn't say no to things and I let the crew gang bang me. There were about 10 of them and I had them in every orifice and not just cocks either. They used objects on me and covered me in cum and piss. Now I can't get enough of it since that day."

There is silence in the room as Keith gives her the dare. "I dare you to prove it by taking each of us in an orifice. Now obviously there are only 3 holes but 4 of us so you have to choose where your take 2 of us."

"Bring it on!" she says as she stands up and strips off, her stunning curves now in full view along with her perfect chest. She tells Philip to lay on the floor as she wants him in her pussy, Keith she wants in her ass, Gino and Johnny in her mouth as Johnny is quite small she can take him as well.

They all get in position as they line themselves up. They all enter her holes at the same time. Kelly is now filled to the brim with cocks. Her hair a mess as Gino runs his hands through it holding his balance. Keith is spanking her ass leaving hand prints on it and Philip is taking a face full of tits, giving her a motor boat, biting her nipples.

Holly and Michelle are sitting there with legs spread getting themselves off at the sight in front of them.

It doesn't take long for Johnny to cum as he pulls out and gives Kelly a full facial, for someone with such a small cock he has a lot of cum inside him. Her eyes stinging now as she struggles to open them.

The next to blow their load is Gino right down the back of her throat while she is deep throating him.

Kelly swallows every last drop as he falls to the floor spent.

Next to go is Keith, he can't hold on any longer as he pulls out and shoots his load over her ass and up her back.

Philip seems to be going for a while even after fucking Michelle just before, clearly he has some stamina. She is now riding him while he sucks her tits. After a few more minutes he pulls out and covers them in his seed. She rubs it in and licks some off, orgasming at the same time.

They finally take their places again. "Right, seeing as we are running out of time let's make this a double. Same question as Kelly's to both of you."

Holly first answers "Well you know the answer Keith as it was with you when you managed to fist me the other night after the NTA's in the back of the cab on the way home. I was so drunk that I thought you were Philip so let it happen."

No one can believe her answer. "Michelle?"

"Well I'm not really that adventurous in the bedroom so there isn't much but one time I was alone and so horny but I didn't have any toys with me that I decided to use a hairbrush instead. Let's just say that since that day I always have to have 2 with me at a time!" as she reaches under the desk and pulls 2 out of her bag, one with a thin handle and one with a thick handle.

"Well let's put them to use as part of your dare, Holly you will be getting Michelle off with the hairbrush while Kelly fucks your ass with this 8 inch strap on!"

Gasps around the studio as Keith pulls out the strap-on. They all strip off and take their positions yet again. Michelle spread eagle on the floor, Holly on all fours and Kelly behind her with the strap-on.

They all start simultaneously fucking each other. Holly gasps as the strap-on struggles to fit in her tight ass but finally does as the hairbrush pushes its way into her tight lips. Holly speeds up her thrusting at the same speed as Kelly fucks her.

It doesn't take long for them all to cum at the same time. Just then all 4 blokes stand over them and let out streams of piss over them, giving them all one final golden shower.

"And the scores at the end of the show are...it's a draw! "I've been Keith Lemon, if I don't see for a week I will be fucking all their brains out! Let's Fuck!"

mrmark83
mrmark83
161 Followers