Celebrity Liaison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You sure?' I asked.

'Yeah.'

She reached down and slipped off her jeans. And got off the couch and started stripping. When I was naked I climbed back onto of her. I looked deep into her eyes as my body came into contact with hers. Her skin was slightly cold and she was shivering slightly.

'Cold?'

She just nodded. I lowered my mouth onto her erect nipples causing her body to shudder all over. I continued to suckle on her nipple until is her nice and supple again before moving to her other one. Slowly I lined up my penis and gradually slipped into her. She let out a soft moan and started biting into my shoulder. Her muffled cries and our heavy breathing was the only sound in the room. Her vagina was tight and every time I pushed further in, the walls of her vagina tightened even more. I buried my penis to the hilt before slowly pulling out and thrusting back in, this time at a faster pace. She continued to let of moans of pleasure as I grabbed her buttocks and pushed myself further and further into her. I got a rhythm started and slowly her tight hole was becoming more lubricated as her orgasm started to build up. I cupped her breast with one hand and with the other I started to explore her body. It was magnificent, her breast were nice and supple and a perfect size for her body. Her body was slender but not too thin. I loved the sensation as the goose- bumps of her skin slowly disappeared and her body became warmer and warmer. Her thighs were nice and slender but strong as I felt her wrap them around my waist. I was still thrusting into her continuously as I felt my own orgasm build up.

With my hand on her breast I felt her heart rate quicken as she started to breathe more heavily. Sweat was now forming all over our bodies. With her pussy being well lubricated now, and I managed to glided into her much more easily. The feeling in my groin was unbearable now as I ejaculated into her, but I didn't want to deprive her of her release so I kept on thrusting into her. I looked down to see some of my semen slowly trickle out and I watched my penis glide continuously into her. Reese was quite silent during was lovemaking only making soft gasps and moans here and there. Eventually I felt her whole body tense up and her thighs tighten around me as she experienced her orgasm. I was continued kissing her but her jaw was slackened as she let out a slow moan of pleasure. Her thighs fell to her side as I felt her body returning back to normal. I kissed her several times as I lay there with her in my arms watching as our juices seeped out of her vagina and trickled over her thighs. Her pubic hair was drenched and her body hot and slippery from sweat. I reached down to her vagina lips and let my fingers explore her. She soon fell asleep but I stayed up for much of that night. And even though I had a massive urge to continue to fuck her, I just lay there and held her in my arms.

The next morning I woke up to find her just finishing a conversation on the phone. She was in her bathrobe but hadn't bothered to close it so I still saw most of her body. I sat up and she walked over to me placing down the phone. She stood in front on me and I just hugged her but seeing as I was still sitting down, my face was buried in her groin. Her pubic hair teasing my face and the warmth from her vagina on my cheeks.

'I have to go today? That was my agent; he booked me another flight this morning.'

'I have to go to work soon too.'

We were both saddened and it showed. She knelt down and I looked into her face.

'Listen, once the promotional tour is over I'll have a lot of free time, maybe we can meet up again then. I don't want last night just to be a one night stand.'

'How long will that be?'

'Maybe 2 month, more. I'll leave you my number, we can keep in touch.'

'Ok. I'll be counting down the days.'

I left the hotel that day both happy and sad. I didn't want to have to wait. I finally found someone who was not just a one night stand but I can't be with them for another couple of months. Well, that's the price for dating movie stars I guess.

12