Celebrity Liaison Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Things are better now. I've been given a lot more slack by the new editor and um...'

I tried thinking of more reasons but couldn't. It dawned on me then that the only reason Natalie and I were in a stable relationship at the moment was because she wasn't filming a movie. All of a sudden, Natalie seemed like the better choice for a girlfriend.

'Is it too early and brash to say I love you?'

'Love me? You barely know me.'

'A quick search on Google should help me with that.'

Reese laughed and said. 'Even though I might not love you just yet. I'm well on my way.'

'Then what's the problem?'

'Let's just see how we go but I have to warn you, this might not end with us arm in arm.'

The rest of the afternoon was pretty tame. Walking, talking, evading paparazzi, but then again, that's what required if you want to win over a girl. We returned to the apartment by 3 o'clock. The only reason we were back so early was because the kids would be back soon. Reese collapsed onto the couch when we got back.

'I had a good time today.'

'What, having lunch and then walking around New York aimlessly while being pursued by the paparazzi?'

Reese laughed as I looked down at her on the couch. She threw off her shoes and gave a long yawn.

'When can you come over next?'

'My weekend is free. Will the kids be tagging along.'

'Yeah,' she said nervously. 'Do you mind?'

'No, of course not. We'll go to the zoo.'

Reese chuckled and grabbed me by the collar. I was taken by surprise when she dragged me down onto the couch.

'Aren't the kids coming back soon?'

'Still another hour.'

'In that case...'

I trailed off as we started kissing. I slid my hand up her slender thighs and wrapped my fingers around the waistband of her panties. Reese spread her legs slightly to make things easier for me. With one fluid motion, I pulled her panties off and through them to the side. I flipped her on her back and pulled up her dress to reveal her shapely ass. I had taken off my pants and positioned my hard penis at her anus when she cried out.

'No no no. I'm on birth control,' she turned around so she was lying on her back again and pointed to her vagina and said. 'Right here will be fine.'

'Why are you on birth control?'

'Figured this might happen with you around.'

I laughed and said. 'Ok, can we do this in the bedroom because this couch isn't very big?'

'Ok fine,' she said grudgingly.

Both of us ran into the bedroom. I was planning on throwing her onto the bed and fucking her straight away but she got me by surprise and pushed me onto the bed instead. She stood at the front of the bed and slowly unzipped the back of her dress. I watched mesmerized as she lowered the front of her dress. Her breasts were revealed to me so slowly and I just wanted to rip the dress from her body. Once her breasts were out in the open, she just let the dress fall to the floor. I sat up and went to the front of the bed where she stood. From where she stood and I sat, her breast were inches from my face.

'You were saying right here was fine?' I said to her in almost a whisper as I ran my hand through the golden curls of her pubic hair.

'Yeah.'

'Right here?' I asked again.

This time I slip two of my fingers in between those waiting lips. She instinctively tightened her pussy around my fingers.

'Yes, right there,' she gasped.

I slipped more fingers into her and spread her pussy lips wide. Reese let out a loud cry and grabbed my hand.

'Right here?' I asked once more.

'YES!' she said loudly.

I grabbed her by the waist and swung her onto the bed. Reese's skin was so smooth and shined in the afternoon light. It was a magnificent feeling to feel the warmth of her body against mine. I lightly ran my tongue over her nipples eliciting several soft gasps from Reese. She obviously noticed I made no attempted to move for her vagina so she did it herself and slowly started to masturbate as I continued so suck on her breasts. I reached down and pinned her hand to the mattress so she could not masturbate. She was obviously sexually frustrated but didn't do much else.

I continued to tease her in this way for awhile and she just kept becoming noticeably craving of an orgasm. I decided to finally allow her this. I grabbed both her arms and pinned them to the side and slowly thrusted into her. Reese struggled to keep her eyes open and watch as I fucked her slowly.

I was turned on as I watched the enjoyment on her face. I grasped the soft smooth skin of her ass and pulled her up to meet my thrusts. Noticing how much pleasure she got out of it pulling at her buttocks and spreading her ass cheeks wider. It took a lot of restraint not to flip her over and do her up the ass like our last encounter.

I pace quicken so slowly that I don't think she even noticed and as a result, we both got maximum pleasure. Reese had spread her legs to an extent that I glided into her with ease. I decided to release her arms and held her breasts, still slightly wet with my saliva and continued to thrust into her now wet pussy. Her orgasm came suddenly almost in sync with when I ejaculated into her. She pushed her face into my chest which muffled her moans of pleasure. Her whole body went rigid as she arched her back in pleasure.

She rolled out from beneath me and collapsed on the mattress beside me breathing hard and fast. I looked at her for a moment and pulled her so her head was resting in my lap. I leaned forward and ran my tongue down the length of her body causing her to momentarily shiver. I put her in a sitting position and from behind I ran my hands down her neck and over her breast and all the way to her thighs. She didn't do much and was still getting over the orgasm. I wasn't done with her yet.

I clasped one of her hands and move it down to her vagina. She took over and slid her fingers into her drenched vagina and bowed her head slightly as she started masturbating. Her paced quickened and she leaned forward in pleasure. As she did so, her ass rose from the bed and that was when I grabbed her and aligned my still hard penis to her ass. She looked back and said.

'I told you, I'm on birth control.'

'I know.'

She smiled wryly and said. 'You are-'

She never finished that sentenced because I quickly pushed my penis into her tight asshole. Despite her muscles constricting tightly around my dick, I managed to push it all the way in eliciting a loud moan from Reese. I could tell she felt a tiny bit of pain by the way she squeezed her fist tightly and tensed up her muscles but I could also tell she was enjoying it by the sounds she made.

She collapsed forward onto the bed and lay flat as I continued to bury my penis deep inside her rectum. Reese started to relax her asshole and soon she was enjoying herself as she wriggled about beneath me and gasped and moaned in pleasure.

I reached beneath her and once again played with her nipples. With every thrust, she moaned into the mattress. Her long blonde hair was flailing wildly. I once again wanted to feel my body against her and laid down on top of her while still madly fucking her up the ass. I continued to pull out and then pushed back in, slowly picking up the rhythm. Beads of sweat were appearing all over her body. Suddenly at the height of our pleasure, we heard a knock at the door. Reese bolted upright instantly.

'They're back early.'

From the front door came her Ava's voice. 'Mama, hurry up and open the door! I need to watch TV!'

'Shit,' we both muttered in unison.

I pulled out of her and we quickly dressed. I ran to the lounge room seeing as my cloths were their. Reese had grabbed clothes from the room and bolted out is a tank top and skirt. I quickly dressed and she helped me throw her discarded cloths that were lying all over the lounge room into her bedroom.

'Mama, quickly!'

'Coming!'

I was about to open the door when she hissed at me.

'Panties.'

'What?'

'Where are my panties?'

'I don't know, Don't worry about it, just open the door.'

Reese did so and was automatically in mother mode hugging and kissing her kids. Her friends Janelle walked inside and the kids headed for the TV straight away. Janelle ran her hand through Reese's hair and said.

'What have you been doing?'

'Nothing, it's just windy out there. We just got back.'

'I see,' she said smiling, obviously not convinced seeing as it was a beautiful cloudless day. 'Sorry about coming back early but Ava and Deacon were insistent. It seems their favourite show is on. Hope we didn't interrupt anything.'

'Of course not,' I said.

I looked down and noticed a little something trickling down the inside of Reese's thighs. And seeing as she was wearing a skirt, it was getting a bit obvious to anyone paying attention.

Ava looked at us. 'Shh! TV.'

'Ok, honey. Let's talk in the kitchen guys.'

We made our way to the kitchen, Reese was going to sit down next to Janelle on the stool but I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the opposite side of the counter so that Janelle couldn't see anything beneath Reese's stomach. As they talked, I pretended to drop a coin and bent down to pick it up. Quickly I pulled out a tissue and ran and rough wiped away our juices which had trickled down below her knees. Reese realized what was going on and continued to act normal. As I cleaned it all up, I noticed she wasn't wearing panties and couldn't help but gently brush her vagina lightly. Reese instinctively shivered. I smiled and said.

'I ought to get going.'

We made quick plans for the weekend and I casually hugged Reese and said goodbye to Janelle and the kids and walked out the apartment.. As I did so I heard Janelle say.

'So what really happened?'

When I was in the elevator, I felt something in my jacket pocket and reached in. It was Reese's panties. I quickly shoved it back in but an elderly man also in the elevator so it and said.

'How I miss those days.'

I laughed.

12