Celebrity Pickup Game Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucy Liu takes on Shaq, one on one.
5.2k words
4.34
78.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celebrity Pickup Game #1: Lucy Liu vs. Shaq

Trying her best to stomach a $5 box of stale, barely buttered popcorn, Lucy Liu watched from her seat in section 104, courtside at Los Angeles's new basketball arena, The Staples Center. One of the perks she had treated herself to following her success on Ally McBeal and the subsequent movie roles, including a starring role in the upcoming remake of Charlie's Angels, was season tickets to all the Laker home games.

She had always been an energetic sports enthusiast and was maniacal about staying in shape, so she had always loved the pace and athleticism that basketball offered. As much as she went to the games to see the game itself however, living in LA offered the bonus opportunity to spend hour after hour of celebrity watching. She looked through the crowd with child like admiration at all the stars surrounding her. Even though she was a star now herself and many fans stared at her, Lucy couldn't help but study people like Nicholson, Whoopi and Speilberg scattered throughout the crowd as they watched the game with her.

Looking up at the scoreboard, seeing that the Lakers were up by 20 over the Nuggets with 6 minutes left, Lucy decided to ease up a couple of rows to try and strike up a conversation with a middle aged blonde that had reserved seats directly in front of her.

One of the idiosyncrasies of Los Angeles crowds was that they arrived late and frequently left early. With this night's game well in hand, Lucy decided to sneak up a few rows, stepping over the seats in her skin tight black slacks and introduce herself to the fortyish beauty she had many times recognized on TV attending Laker games. Her name was Dyan Cannon.

Awkwardly stepping over each of the seats, Lucy finally reached the same aisle that Dyan was sitting.

"Hi," Lucy said, startling the mature, pretty blonde.

"Ohhh... you scared me... hello to you... you're that girl from Ally McBeal... Ling... right?" Dyan replied, slowing regaining her breath.

Dyan quickly extended her hand and the two women shared typical "LA handshake" of mutual stardom.

"Lucy... Lucy Liu, pleased to meet you Ms. Cannon," Lucy smiled back.

"Oh dear God... you knew my name. I'm surprised anybody as young as you remembers me... " Dyan replied gleefully over the light din of the crowd.

"Oh yeah, my brother used to have posters of you all over his room, and of course I have always saw you courtside back when the team plaid at the Forum. I've got season tickets right here behind you," Lucy said pleasantly.

The two women continued to talk for the remaining 5 minutes of the ballgame. As the final buzzer sounded and the remaining fans began filtering up the steps to leave, Dyan told Lucy that she had a dinner date to meet at 10:30.

"I'd love to stay and chat... I love your show Lucy... we have to get together sometime for lunch. I'd really love to get together and hear all the dirt about what goes on behind the scenes at the show," Dyan flattered as she left.

As Lucy prepared to say goodbye when suddenly Dyan yelled towards the court.

"Hey Kobe," Dyan screamed so that all the players turned to look.

Kobe looked up into the crowd and smiled at his blonde admirer. "Hey Dyan... you coming by later?"

"Can't make it tonight sweetie... already have a date... we'll do it again sometime," Dyan said reassuringly.

Kobe waved and smiled as he left the court, victorious with his team.

"You really know him?" Lucy asked, looking a little more than surprised.

"Oh Yeah," Dyan replied." As big as LA is, the social circle here is still pretty small. We are always bumping into each other. Sometimes some of the movers and shakers hang out with a few of the guys in the players' lounge outside the locker room... no big deal. I'd love to stay and chat Lucy... but this guy I'm meeting tonight for dinner is doing a movie and I'm trying to weasel my way in... but we'll get together... OK... "

"I look forward to it," Lucy gleamed, watching her new middle aged friend ascend the stairs and leave.

"Players lounge, huh," Lucy thought to herself. I guess since I'm a star now they might even let me in."

Even though she had to be on the Ally McBeal set at 7am sharp, looking at her watch seeing that it still was only 9:30 in the evening, Lucy figured a few minutes of mingling and carousing wouldn't hurt.

Bouncing down the half dozen or so steps onto the large hardwood court, Lucy strolled past an elderly, smiling security guard posted on the floor. Rather than stopping her and questioning her, he simply tipped his cap and watched as the Asian beauty wearing a pair of skin tight black slacks, heels and a light blue tank top gracefully walked by.

As she made her way by the gauntlet of yellow jacketed security, many of whom had stopped autograph seeking kids and female groupies, Lucy was amazed she was able to quietly walk through without incident as she made her way to the backstage area of the arena.

Reaching the inner sanctum of the coliseum, Lucy tried her best to blend in with the "in" crowd milling about the hallways in the bowels of the Staples Center. Somehow, Lucy felt she had been transported through some kind of dimensional portal. One moment she had been in a cavernous basketball arena and the next she was surrounded by movie stars, entertainers, wanna be hangers' on, a ton of agents on their cell phones, and plenty of free food and wine in a cramped lounge.

Lucy gladly took a glass of pink champagne from one of the male servers and continued to mingle.

About 20 minutes later, several of the players began to emerge from the adjoining locker room and worked their way through the assembled crowd. Lucy recognized many of the players from watching them on TV and even made brief eye contact with coach Phil Jackson as he passed by on the way out of the arena to head for home.

The music in the background picked up as well as the players gradually worked there way around the room. Lucy found herself swaying slightly to the bass rhythms as she laughed and caroused with a few strangers.

As she continued to dance in place, suddenly a hand reached and with a heavy but gentle tug, pulled her around by the shoulder.

The lovely Asian actress turned to see who was trying to get her attention, only to look up and see nothing but the buttons of an expensive shirt right in front of her face.

Swallowing the sip of champagne in her mouth with a quick gulp, slowly Lucy lifted her almond colored eyes up to see the gigantic frame of Shaquille O'Neil looking down on her.

"Oh... I'm sorry lady. I thought you were someone else," Shaq said as the lithe Asian beauty turned to face him.

"Who did you think I was?" Lucy jokingly asked.

"Ohhh... I thought you were that Asian chick... ahh... I mean lady... from that Ally McBeal show," Shaq replied.

"You mean Lucy Liu?" Lucy asked innocently.

"Yeah... that sounds right," Shaq answered.

"Well keep looking... she might be here somewhere. By the way, have you seen Mr. O'Neil?" Lucy gleamed playfully.

Shaq looked down at the girl facing him smiling and was frozen in stunned silence for a couple of seconds." Wait a minute," he finally said "I'm Mr. O'Neil."

"That's right, you are and I'm Lucy... Lucy Liu, pleased to meet you," she said extending her small, dainty hand up to him.

Shaq took Lucy's demure hand into his large, massive grip and squeezed it gently. Instantly, Lucy felt an incredible rush of power course up her arm and vibrate against the nerves in her spine. Looking on as Shaq's baseball mit sized hand encompassed hers, it looked to Lucy as if her entire hand had momentarily disappeard.

"I've never seen you at any of these post game parties before... " Shaq said as he continued embracing Lucy's thin soft right hand.

"I just got my season tickets last week... this is only the second game I've been to." Lucy replied, feeling more than a jolt of excitement in shaking the muscular stud's hand.

"I ran into Dyan... Dyan Cannon during the game and she asked if I wanted to come down," Lucy continued.

"Ahhh... Dyan... " Shaq smiled with a brief twinkle in his eye.

The gleam in the athlete's eye spoke of some appreciation for Ms. Cannon much deeper than he was verbally letting on, but rather than saying anything about the middle aged blond sultress, he simply asked Lucy," Wanna dance?"

The thought of getting onto a dance floor in the 3 inch spike heels she was wearing was the closest thing to torture Lucy could think of. But just as she prepared to turn down the imposing basketball player's friendly invitation, a slow song began to play.

"Listen... its a slow groove Lucy... let's go," Shaq urged.

Before she knew what had hit her, Shaq had grabbed her by the arm softly and in a matter of seconds she was on the small cramped dance floor, pressed obscenely close to the insistent athlete.

Lucy felt sort of like a small child dancing with an adult, the size disparity was so great between the two. Shaq was nearly 7 foot 2 and weighed well over 300 pounds. Lucy was barely 5 foot 6 and weighed 120 only if she had eaten a big dinner. As Shaq embraced her, she could feel the majestic power of his arms as he held her tightly against his barrel like chest.

Lucy found herself grinding her head and chest into Shaq's expensive colorful outfit, pressing herself tightly against him as a child would once it had found a comfortable sanctuary.

Taking a deep breath, trying to quell her lustful angst, Lucy 's senses were filled by Shaq's masculine scent and imposing presence.

Laying the side of her head seductively against the towering player's rock hard abdomen, she continued to playfully sway to the soft steady beat of the jazz music that plaid on and on around her.

Looking down over the Asian beauty clinging to him below, Shaq finally gave into temptation and raised one of his large meaty hands and gently laid it down onto the top of Lucy's head. He then proceeded to pet her long jet black hair lovingly in a series of long, sensuous brush strokes. As he felt Lucy's body weight melt against his unrelenting frame, he dropped his free hand down to his side and wedged it between their two bodies, taking her free hand in his and closing his grip around it tightly.

With Lucy's hand held securely in his, Shaq gradually lowered it between their two straining bodies until it reached the center of Shaq's muscular thigh. As Shaq pressed Lucy's touch against him, she instantly felt like she had placed her hand on a boulder. Even though the pants Shaq was wearing were smooth and velvety, the brute raw power of years worth of work in weightrooms coursed through her tiny fingers as she touched him. Feeling the heat and lurid intensity flowing through Shaq's body, Lucy lustfully dug her fingers into the black stud's groin.

Feeling Lucy's hand explore his aroused private regions, he carefully bent down and whispered into the actress's ear before kissing her lightly on the neck.

"Do you like how that feels?" Shaq gently asked.

"Yesssss," Lucy gasped slightly in return.

"Then try this," Shaq added as he lifted Lucy's hand from the rock solid firmness of his thigh, until it grazed against the unmistakable throbbing in the center of Shaquille O'Neil's crotch.

"Ohhh... mmmyyy... Goodddd... " Lucy groaned as the heat of Shaq's growing manhood radiated out of his expensive trousers and into the small weightless grip of Lucy's dainty hand.

"Dear Jesus... " Lucy cried softly as she pressed against Shaq even tighter. Forgetting she was in a crowded room with dozens of other people moving and watching around her, Lucy Liu brazenly slammed her full weight against the brickwall-like presence of the imposing stud controlling her.

"Do you want it Lucy, huh?" Shaq whispered insistently. "We have a few private suites down the hall where we could get a little nasty if you want."

Lucy was silent for a moment as she gathered her breath before finally answering. "Yesss... ahh... ahh... and hurry up!"

With that, Shaq led Lucy away, out of the main party area to one of the adjoining rooms, the same way he had done with a few other celebrities and many groupies during his four years in Los Angeles. As he led the sultry brunette towards the private room, he followed close behind, measuring her up and contemplating how he was going to go about sexually ravaging the catty TV star.

As Shaq pushed open the door to one of the private suites with one hand, he placed his other flush against the rear of Lucy's tight midnight black pants. Shaq's hand, which made a basketball look more like a tennis ball in his grip, covered most of Lucy's firm hips as he powerfully guided her into the empty room.

Once in, Shaq quickly closed the door behind him and as soon as Lucy heard it slam shut, she rocked backwards against the imposing stud trailing her, with all her might, imploring the massive athlete to grab her body and squeeze it even harder. Lucy was amazed that one human hand could cover so much space and grip her with such shear force.

Grinding her hips backwards against Shaq's crotch, Lucy proceeded to bend forward slightly, much the same way a center in football would bend over in front of a quarterback, and pressed the back of her thighs and her heart-shaped ass snugly against O'Neil's legs as he towered above her like an imposing Redwood.

Shaq massaged Lucy's sweet asscheeks for several moments, enjoying just how eager the Asain temptress behaved under his powerful touch.

Using his other hand to grab a handful of Lucy's jet black long hair, Shaq took it and rolled it between his meaty fingers. Once he had a firm grip of her hair, Shaq pulled Lucy back up towards him. As Lucy's back slammed once again against Shaq's solid frame, Shaq bent forward slightly and planted a soft kiss directly on top of Lucy's swimming head.

As the hulking athlete ground his rough lips into the depths of Lucy's soft angelic hair, he inhaled the essence of her fresh smelling tropical conditioner. Feeling Lucy's warm body vibrate with anticipation in his controlling grasp, Shaq realized the girl that plaid Ling on Ally McBeal was going to allow him the opportunity to use her long, lithe lovely body as his personal post game spread.

With her back pressed tightly against Shaq's rock hard abdomen and her eyes closed, Lucy was totally unaware that the aroused stud behind her was in the process of lifting his hands up into the air and was guiding them down across her chest.

Sensing the shadow of his arms descend in front of her face, Lucy opened her eyes just in time to see the seven footer open the palms of his massive black hands and caress them firmly against her small supple breasts until the entire mass of her 34B titties were hidden in an all encompassing grasp.

Lucy nearly fainted, feeling the giant's strength as he massaged her tits through the dainty fabric of her light blue tank top.

"Real nice," He whispered huskily down to Lucy as he kneaded her breasts like raw dough through her shirt.

Lucy urgently strained backwards against Shaq behind her, feeling the sausage like growth of his erect cock radiating heat and pushing out against her through the friction of their pants rubbing together.

With a great deal of ease, Shaq removed the slinky fabric of Lucy's shirt, taking it into two small balls in his hands and effortlessly lifted it up over her chest, then finally over her head and then dropped it harmlessly to the floor below.

As she lifted her toned arms up over her head to allow Shaq to begin stripping her, she could feel tingles and spasms work their way up and down her spine like random darts scattered through out her trembling body.

After he dropped Lucy's tank top to the floor, Shaq returned both hands back onto Lucy's quivering body, back down directly onto Lucy's chest which was now only covered by a skimpy black Frederick's of Hollywood bra.

With his thumbs and index fingers Shaq slowly traced the area around Lucy's areola and nipples through the lacy black mesh of her bra until the buds of her nipples grew like marbles between the powerful fingers manipulating them.

Shaq then tweaked both Lucy's nipples before pulling on them like a pinball player would sending a new ball up into the table causing the Asian actress to gasp loudly... " Ohhh Goddd... I've never... ever... been touched by anyone your size... but dear sweet Jesus... you fuckin' black stud... don't be gentle with me... ahhhhh... give meee... the best fuck... you... got!"

Shaq simply smiled down at Lucy's plea without saying a word. He steadily continued going about his business. Taking the snap of Lucy's slinky bra, he deftly undid the snap despite the fact his meaty fingers had trouble with such a small hook. Deliberatly pushing the attachments of the bra apart, Shaq sighed with approval looking down over Lucy's bare chest as he dropped the dark lacy garmet to the floor beside her already removed shirt.

Placing his strong hands on each side of Lucy's waist, the towering center swirled Lucy around effortlessly bringing her face to face with his massive chest.

Bending over, Shaq opened his mouth wide, taking the entirety of Lucy's taunt breasts, one at a time, into his hungry mouth.

Writhing hypnotically, on the verge of passing out, Lucy mashed her red lips desperately against Shaq's bald and smooth head as it rested against her chest and began kissing his scalp madly as the eager athlete continued using her body for his own luscious pleasure.

With Shaq's head buried in her chest, Lucy clumsily tried reaching for the zipper of his pants, fumbling with the fly trying to get it open.

Sensing what she was trying to do, Shaq suddenly lifted up and faced Lucy.

"It's not going to fit through there... undo my belt and drop the whole package Lucy... then you can take it out... its just to big to fit through that hole honey," Shaq said in all seriousness.

Rubbing her palm wantonly against the throbbing mass just inside the fabric of Shaq's expensive trousers, the reality of the physics equation that the basketball player had just laid out began to sink in for Lucy.

Realizing that Shaq was getting ready to help her lower his pants, Lucy quickly lifted her shaking hand up to the snap of Shaq's slacks and brutally pulled them down over his waist like an eager child ripping open Christmas wrapping.

As Lucy tore Shaq's pants down to his knees, the ridge rising inside his tight bikini briefs was nothing short of obscene. A small dibble of saliva dripped out from between Lucy's full red lips and down onto her chin as she took in the sight in front of her.

Lifting her hand up and placing it in the waistband of Shaq's briefs, like a tentative Private trying to disable a bomb, she slowly worked Shaquille's underwear over the massive spear that was causing the tight fabric to jut out majestically.

The air seemed to go out of Lucy's body momentarily as her gaze widened and her body movements stopped, staring at the 10 inch curved girth of Shaq's cock as it dangled in front of her shocked face like an angry animal, freed from its constraints.

As she tried regaining her breath, Lucy watched as the cock continued to grow, rising like a weapon between his muscle bound legs.

With his crotch almost at Lucy's chest level, she only had to bend slightly to get a closer look. Staring at it with her eyes still agape, Lucy gently took the massive member in her small tan hand and lovingly rubbed its weight against her smooth cheeks and lips.

Shaq reached down and grabbed his dick by its base and laid it's nearly foot-long length, with a width the size of a soda can, across Lucy's chin all the way up until his cock head rested neatly in Lucy's dark mane of hair. As Lucy breathed in Shaq's masculine scent of virility, she couldn't wait to get as much of his black cock into her drooling mouth as she could stuff in.

12