Celebrity Sex Lottery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed. "So did I! But that's okay in your case. Paul, that was wonderful."

I felt so warm inside. She thought it was wonderful for her? "Make that wonderful times 10 for me,"I said.

She smiled and kissed me, a nice long kiss right on the mouth, her soft hands on the area where my upper arms meet my body. I kissed her back and it was so nice I hadn't been sure if something as intimate as kissing would be allowed, so it was great to see she had the same impulse.

"This has really been amazing, but I don't want to overstay my welcome. Is it time to find my pants and bid you a good evening?"

"No, no! No hurry. Let's enjoy the afterglow. Can I take off your shirt for you?"

I lifted my arms and she pulled it over my head, folded it nicely and placed it on a night stand.

Then she came back to me and laid her head on my shoulder, draping an arm and a leg over me. Her leg rubbed back and forth slightly on my cock from time to time. "Isn't this nice?" she asked.

"Is this heaven?" I asked.

She laughed. "Do you mind talking? I would love to know more about you. Will you tell me about yourself?"

I started telling her about my life. My interests, my work, my past relationships. She asked very intelligent questions and often expressed empathy for some of the situations I had been in. This led me to ask her to talk about her life and her career. I discovered that this lady can talk a blue streak! Once she gets started on a topic she really has a lot to say, moving from topic to topic naturally. But unlike most people, she always managed to keep it entertaining, and yet also meaningful. There was nothing frivolous in what she said, except once in a while to be humorous. Great beauty and a great brain - what a lady!

After a while the position got a bit tiring and she asked if we could spoon.

"Of course!" I said and she turned away from me. I snuggled in behind, matching my legs to her legs, closing a hand over her left boob and nuzzling her beautiful neck. She reached between her legs and grabbed hold of my half-erect dick, placing the head next to her opening. Neither one of us said anything about it, but just continued the conversation.

By now we had got onto the topic of Film. Of course she is an actress with many credits and has seen many films. I myself have seen over four thousand and analyzed many in depth, so there was a lot to talk about! Especially when we got into French film, which we both adore. (By the way, the French film Nathalie is most erotic one I have ever seen and if you have not, you should definitely check it out. She likes it too.)

There were some disagreements, but mostly we just teased one another rather than coming into any serious difference. Eventually we came to the subject of her career and the choices she had made, parts she took, parts she didn't take, and those she didn't get and why. I waded into this gingerly at first, but I found her completely frank, straightforward and sometimes comedically self-deprecating, not that she needed to.

As I had been through many kinds of business and creative situations in my own life, I was happy to be able to help her see how some of the people she had dealt with might have seen things differently than she did, and why, plus offering her some other ideas for other ways she could have handled things. She was not resistant to this kind of talk at all, which was very nice of her, considering that she is an industry pro and I just a fascinated fan.

She asked if we could spoon in the other direction and of course I agreed. Now she was behind me and with her free hand reached around and kept my package warm. It was at this point that she happened to face the clock in the room and see the time: 4 AM.

"Is that the time?!" she said. "I can't believe we've talked all night!"

"Time flies when you're having fun," I said, somewhat lamely.

"Paul, my driver will have gone to bed; I'd hate to wake him. Would you mind staying here for the night?"

"Oh thank you," I said. "That would be great."

Very tired and comfy, we got under the blankets and soon fell asleep.

* * *

The next thing I knew I was smelling the pungent aromas of coffee, OJ and breakfast, which she had brought in on a tray. "Paul..." she said, and kissed me softly. "Ready for breakfast?"

Groggy, I didn't respond right away.

She reached under the blanket, found my "little brother" and started stroking him. That woke me up and I quickly stole a kiss from her. She was a vision in a white terry cloth robe only loosely tied so that I could see her amazing cleavage.

"Paul, I'm really sorry I kept you up so late. Would you like some breakfast?"

I was starving and eagerly dived into it. "No, no problem at all," I assured her.

Between sips of her own coffee - heavily creamed I saw - she spoke.

"Paul, I've really had a nice time with you. Plus I'm learning so much. You're such a great guy! I've been thinking, and I don't wanna shock you, but I'm wondering, would you care to come live here with me?"

I'm sure my jaw dropped, but she only kept smiling. I tried to stay cool,but I was getting lost in her deep brown eyes. My mind was suddenly full of possibilities, but also questions.

"Oh! Well, not to put a fine point on it, but help me to understand. Live here as what?"

She smiled. "I will never marry. Marriage was invented in ancient times as a contractual way for families to get rid of daughters by giving up a few goats. It's long, long out of date. So is monogamy. But if you will have me, I would love to have you! As a friend, a unique advisor, a lover... Tell me, what do you think?"

Again my mind raced. I looked around the room and saw the beautiful view to the ocean out the now open windows and ended on the beautiful, smiling human being before me, still lovely despite the bedhead hair, and said, "Well, I am a writer..."

"And?"

"That means I can work from anywhere!"

She kissed me so hard I almost choked on my breakfast!

"I would love to," I finished.

Shrugging off her robe, she sidled in next to me in the bed. I moved the tray away and she retracted the blanket, got hold of my joystick and started stroking and licking my left ear.

For the first time I took in the full frontal view. Her large orbs could not be a more perfect size, for her body, or my hand for that matter. She had small areolas and dark chocolate nipples that soon began hardening under my tweaking.

I couldn't resist her great abs either. Obviously she worked hard at at maintaining that superb bod. Trailing down I reached her pussy, bare as a babe's. Avoiding her hand, I managed to reach her lips and clit, manipulating both with quickening speed. Her "little sister" was becoming juicy very quickly.

Her breathing becoming heavier, she said "Lay back now, Honey."

I complied and she took me with her pussy. Oh amazing! So wet. Working out the ideal position she was soon moving up and down on it. Her fabulous boobs were bouncing in front of my face and I couldn't resist. I grabbed on and tried to hold them as much as possible. Then I timed it and started pistoning into her as well. Suddenly my cock felt a wave of heat from inside her. She screamed in pleasure. I kept going. She moaned and moaned. After a couple minutes of this I could last no longer and started spurting inside her.

"Come for me, Sweetie!" she screamed.

I've never had a better orgasm. Once again spent, I lay back and enjoyed the feeling. My beautiful Em lay atop with me still inside.

"Am I too heavy for you?" she asked after a moment.

"Light as a feather," I said.

She looked up and smiled.

After we had rested a bit I suddenly thought of something. "Did you know, you were number one on my list?"

"Really?!" She raised herself up, seemed genuinely pleased. To me it would be "who else?", but I guess she had her own perspective.

"Who else was on the list?" she asked. "I want to know."

I told her.

"OMG!"

"Oops, is something wrong? Do I have too much of a type?"

(This was my list:

1. Emmanuelle Chriqui

2. Salma Hayek

3. Monica Bellucci

4. Penelope Cruz

5. Francia Raisa)

"It's not that. It's that these are all my friends!" she said.

"Really?!"

She smiled a most un-stupid smile. "If you like threesomes, you have some great ones in your future, my friend."

As it turns out I do.

And I did.

Well, some years after that my health took a turn for the worse. I have to be constantly hospitalized now and I suspect I don't have many days left. Em and I are still great friends and she visits me all the time, via Google Chat if work takes her out of the area. I have left instructions with my lawyers for this story to be published after I am gone only because I believe she won't mind. My years with the divine Em were truly the best of my life.

12