Celebrity Tag Team Sexy Summer Bout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

"I'll fight, if I must," said Jennifer looking over at Angelina.

"Oh goodie," said Angelina.

"As you can see, there are no spectators and no cameras. This is a private contest arranged by one individual. I cannot even divulge if this person is a woman or a man."

"What are the rules? You need to tell us the rules," said Sandra.

"Yes, of course, the rules," said the voice. "In matches, such as this, you are not allowed to punch with a closed hand, kick, and/or choke. No eye gouging or hair pulling. Only for this match, there are no rules. Just as all of you have succeeded in your lives by not playing fair, you are here to win."

"Fuck you," said Katie Couric to the phantom voice.

"Fuck you," said Oksana in her Russian accent to the speaker. "You don't know anything about me."

"Or me," chimed in Michelle.

"You are two teams," said the voice ignoring their protests. "Chose your opponent to begin the match. You may wrestle one at a time or have all the women in the ring wrestling at the same time. It doesn't matter who you wrestle, so long as the woman is not on your team."

"How do we know when we win? Do we just have to pin one woman from the opposing team to the mat?" Always needing to know the rules, anal Katie looked up at the sound of the voice, while waiting for a response.

"You fight, until we tell you to stop. We will determine when the match is over. We will decide which team is the winner."

"If there is no audience and no cameras, what is the purpose of all this?" Diane waited for the voice to respond.

Purpose? There were cameras and there were millions of people watching all over the world. There were those video games to be made from this and sold without the permission of any of these women. Millions of videos would be sold before their attorneys could get a judge to sign an injunction. Even if a judge signed a court order for them to stop distributing the video, it didn't matter. They'd just sell it overseas in a country where the laws of the United States didn't apply to them.

"The winning team will receive a special prize and the losing team will not be so favored. I suggest you fight your hardest to win. The consequence for losing is something that you will not enjoy, I can assure you of that."

All the women looked around through the bright lights trying to see if they could see spectators and camera, no doubt. As the voice told them, they were alone and even though there were cameras everywhere, none were visible. The biggest event in the history of pay-per-view live TV, they were hundreds of millions of spectators worldwide watching this celebrity tag team, sexy, summer bout.

With the other six women poised around sides of the apron, Sandra and Michele were the first to get in the ring. Sandra had limited movement with her long gown and Michele used that to her advantage and it didn't take long for Michele to get Sandra on the mat. With her gown already nearly up to her crotch, Sandra was trying to get a leg hold on Michele to pull her off and to stand. Then, when she finally did, Michelle grabbed her by her gown and ripped it exposing her panty and bra to the hidden cameras and the millions of pay-per-view patrons watching. Not bad for a forty-six-year-old, Sandra had a hot body.

Now nearly naked but for her panty and bra, Sandra Bullock went after Michelle McGee. She grabbed her by her clothes and when she did, they broke away. Now with both women going at it in their underwear, every move they made revealed more. Michelle ripped off Sandra's bra and Sandra stripped off Micelle's panty, while the other six women yelled and cheered their support to their teammates.

"This is fun," said Katie. "C'mon, you old bag of a hag," she said to Diane. "Let's wrestle."

Taking a running start, Katie launched herself at Diane from across the ring, before Diane had time enough to even step in the ring. When Katie reached her, Diane gave Katie a push and she sailed through the ropes and out of the ring onto the concrete floor below. Diane climbed down and continued her fight there. The first thing she did was the strip the nearly unconscious Katie naked. Then, when Diane was climbing back up on the ring apron, Katie grabbed a hold of her skirt, spun Diane around and decked her. Now, it was Katie's turn to strip Diane Sawyer naked. With both news anchors women naked, getting plenty of close ups of their tits, asses, and pussies, the cameras focused on Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie, who had just stepped in the ring to fight.

Not even her woman to fight, Oksana tried to interfere with the match by grabbing Jennifer by her ponytail, but Robyn was there to put Oksana in a headlock and run her eyes across the top rope. Then, in a move that would have made Hulk Hogan proud, she launch Oksana through the air and over the top rope by pulling back and using the rope as a slingshot. Once Oksana was in the middle of the ring, Robyn was all over her.

"This if for my Mel," she said pummeling her with punches and kicks.

Then, in a frenzy of pulling and tugging, she stripped Oksana naked. Before she could return to her place behind the rope, Oksana grabbed Robyn, Mel's wife of nearly thirty years and the mother of his seven children, by the ankle. Robyn tried to kick her way to freedom by delivering a couple of good swift kicks to Oksana's head and face, but not to be denied, Oksana stood and delivered a right uppercut to Robyn's jaw. When Robyn fell backwards on the mat, Oksana was all over her stripping her naked, too.

Now, with six naked women, Sandra Bullock, Michele McGee, Diane Sawyer, Katie Couric, Oksana Grigorieva, and Robyn Moore, the arena looked more like a nude fest than it was a wrestling match. Yet, the naked women didn't care they were naked. They continued fighting.

Jennifer and Angelina were off to the side of the ring. Angelina was on top of Jennifer banging her head in the mat, until Jennifer leaned up and bit Angelina in her boob. Angelina slapped Jennifer across the face hard for biting her in the boob and when she did, the two women stopped fighting. In a moment of passion, they kissed, French kissed. With Angelina helping Jennifer to remove her parochial school outfit and underwear, and Jennifer helping Angelina to remove her short, black cocktail dress and underwear, both women were naked in the middle of the ring, not fighting but making out and making love.

Angelina was first to go down on Jennifer. As if an animal starving for a meal, she was eating Jennifer's pussy, until Jennifer rolled Angelina over and dove between her legs and started licking her, as if she was an ice cream on a hot summer day. Then, something that would have made Brad Pitt proud, once he discovered that his ex-wife and his current wife were hot for one another, they assumed the 69 position with Angelina on top and Jennifer on the bottom. Just when the action really started heating up with all eight women naked the announcer--

"Bob! C'mon, let's go! You promised to take the kids to the park and out to eat later. They're already waiting in the backseat of the hot car."

"Okay, okay, I'm coming."

"Now, Bob! You've been playing that video game for hours. What is that game anyway?"

"Oh, nothing you'd like honey. It's just a wrestling video game."

"Wrestling. Ugh! I hate wrestling. I don't understand why you love wrestling so much."

"Oh, I dunno, but I do."

With his wife already outside in the car waiting with the kids, he read the back of the game case.

"Well, that was fun, just out this summer, the latest video game cartridge from Japan, Celebrity Tag Team, Sexy, Summer Bout by Hirohito Nagasaki," said Bob. "He read all the other celebrities that he could pick to wrestle. He couldn't wait to match up Mrs. Obama against the French President Nicolas Sarkosy's hot wife, Carla Bruni. My money is on Michele because I don't think Carla is going to want to break a nail fighting. Besides, she loves being naked anyway."

Bob hit his keypad, pulled the game out of the player, and placed the game in the case. He turned off the game player and the TV. He couldn't wait to play again. He locked his front door, got in the car with his family, still reeling from having played the game endlessly for hours, just as, across his windshield flashed, Game Over.

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers
12