Celeste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't bring myself to believe what I'm hearing here Cee."

"There is more Hal. I've turned into a blackmailer. I'd seen Steve drive me crazy on that tape, but I didn't remember a second of it and I finally decided that I had to know what it was like. I tried to seduce Steve, but he wouldn't go for it so I showed him a copy of Louie's tape and told him if he didn't fuck me I'd send a copy to Marty. I made him fuck me Hal. I'm no better than Louie, in fact, I'm probably worse. Louie has always been poor and you can hardly blame him for seeing a chance to make some money and going for it, but I did it for self-gratification. I'm not sorry I did it; it was absolutely fantastic and I loved it. Steve fucks me on his desk or my desk once a day now and I'm glad to say I don't have to force him to do it.

I just stood there looking at the woman that I no longer knew and maybe had never really known.

"There is one more part to the story Hal - the Friday afternoon gangbangs. After the guys in the office had me the first time they wanted more and they kept after me until I gave in. Once or twice a month on a Friday afternoon I get gangbanged in the office. Actually it is more of an orgy since Bev and Sarah are usually on their backs with me. That is the whole story Hal. That is what I had to get out into the open. It was like an ulcer eating at my guts and I had to get it out."

"Why? Why in God's name did you have to tell me? I didn't know. I didn't have a clue. If you would just have kept your mouth shut I could have gone on being fat, dumb and happy and we could have continued on with our life. Now we are fucked Cee. How in the hell can we go on with our life now?"

"Well Hal, as stupid as it sounds I had hopes that you might love me enough just to accept this as one of my quirks."

"You can't be serious?"

"Why not? I still love you. I still would rather live my life with you than with anyone else. Have you noticed any slackening off of love and affection on my part? Has your sex life suffered any? No, if anything our sex life now is better than it has ever been. I want you Hal, but I just could not go on deceiving you. I'm just hoping that you might have a kinky side that I've never been aware of and that what I've just told you will fire you up and make you want me even more."

"I'm sorry to have to disappoint you Celeste, but I'm afraid that I don't have a kinky side. As far as being able to accept what you have been doing as a 'quirk' I can't do that either. I can't even say that if you want to save our marriage you have to stop what you are doing because our marriage is dead Celeste, whether you stop or don't, our marriage is over. I can not live with a whore, a woman who betrayed me and my trust. We could have gotten by your one drunken night, but I can never get by the rest."

"Please Hal, think about it. I love you honey and I want you."

"Well I don't want you anymore Celeste. You are damaged goods and I will not settle for some one else's leftovers. Given the circumstances I think it would be best if you moved out. I'll try to stay out of your way while you pack and move out."

The divorce was final three years ago. I still hear of Celeste occasionally. She is still working for Steve in what I have come to consider his whorehouse. Louie is still making money off her although probably a lot more now since she doesn't have to confine herself to just Thursdays. I get a card from her on my birthday, Valentine's Day, Sweetest Day and at Christmas telling me that she misses me terribly and asking me to call. I don't. I think about her a lot and I miss her so much that it hurts, but I don't ever call.

12