Celeste & The Alien Nophest

Story Info
While camping in the woods, Celeste meets alien Nophest.
1.8k words
4.07
33k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night air was warm on Celeste as she lay atop her sleeping bag and stared into the star-filled sky. Space, the source of inspirational fuel to so many, appeared only bleak before her green eyes. The seemingly endless mystery of twinkling stars fueled only maddeningly irritating questions in her mind. Would we ever know if we were alone in the universe? Or was it that the human species was so quarantined by its own stupidity that the other life forms blocked their sound waves from it? Probably, she grimly supplied her own answer.

Celeste was alone, at least in the forest, camping beside the glow of a campfire and under the light of a full moon and a cloudless night. The lone predator she fancied to herself. Twenty-two years of age, she had no close friends, no emergency contact numbers. Her parents had died several years prior, and she steadfastly refused all romantic invites. She just wanted to be left alone, alone with her thoughts, alone in her private world, alone in her basic resentment toward her fellow man.

The small campfire crackled and popped, the only sound in the still forest. Even the insects and wild animals appeared to be respecting Celeste's wish for solitude. Peace, she felt at peace, at peace with the world, even at peace with space and life's unanswerable questions.

Then, Celeste heard a cracking noise coming from the forest. She turned toward the sound, mildly interested. A wild animal no doubt. The campfire would scare it off. But, then, the cracking grew louder, coming toward her. Celeste could make out something now, something with glowing yellow eyes, and her heart quickened..

Slowly getting to her feet, Celeste's limbs were heavy with fear. Shakily, she called out, "W-Who's there?" She hated the fear in her voice, knew it was the time to gather her confidence, not lose it.

Then, out of the trees, a thing appeared – some kind of an alien creature. Well over seven feet tall, camouflaged in a forest green cloak, it moved slowly, as though on wheels, an odd gait. An advanced species, yet with many human features; two legs, two hands, and one head. Its head was shaped like a light bulb; the vein-filled top was oversized to undoubtedly house its superior brain. Celeste was surprised that the creature had a mouth, a stern looking black slit without lips; she had always envisioned that aliens would communicate telepathically. It also had a pig-like nose, turned up with two prominent openings, as well as large, pointy ears. Below the sleeves of its cloak were pale thin hands with long, bony fingers. The creature was thin, as though its civilization had conquered obesity.

But, it was the eyes – those yellow, bulbous eyes! The menacing, glaring stare in those evil eyes pierced itself into Celeste. She could feel those eyes reading her thoughts, capturing her ambivalence toward her own species. Yet, the creature concealed its own thoughts and motivations from her. The comprehension that the alien was reading her thought process came to Celeste, along with the awareness that she was not afraid! And she knew that the creature was somehow controlling her emotions as well.


And, she suddenly wanted that creature like she had never wanted anyone or anything before. The desire for the alien's penetration was so intense; it caused physical pain. She wanted to be its, in any capacity that it wanted. She wanted that alien to make her cry, to reject her. She wanted that alien to make her suffer. She wanted that alien to place taboo objects inside her and degrade her before its colony. She wanted that alien to mark her, to brand her like product with a searing iron. She wanted that alien unconditionally. She was burning for that alien, all the heated intensity of the universe gathered behind her swollen pussy lips.

The alien moved closer, and Celeste felt its movement, as surely as it had touched her. It, she suddenly knew that the alien was named Nophest, stood before her, above her with its superior height. Looking up, the acrimonious expression and intimidating eyes shook Celeste, making her ashamed of her lust, but she couldn't overcome her desire for what stood before her.

Steadfastly maintaining eye contact with the alien, Celeste slowly unbuttoned then removed her blouse. Braless, Celeste's breasts were high; firm mounds of pale flesh and fully erect pink nipples. The warm breeze stirred against her breasts, enhancing her arousal even more, and Celeste fantasized that angry Nophest was stroking them.

She removed her jeans and panties, revealing her golden pubic hair, unshaven and matted with the moisture from her dripping pussy. Celeste wished she had shaved, unsure whether Nophest would like her natural pussy. The alien's expression remained the same, and Celeste felt dejected and more drawn to him.

Fully naked now, Celeste ran her hands across her breasts, caressed the nipples gently. "Oh . . ." But the gentle touch wasn't enough, the stimulation wasn't enough, and she pinched her puckered tips hard. "Oh, Nophest," she begged, "how I wish it was you touching me!"

The alien's expression remained angrily cemented and Celeste felt the momentary pain of rejection, a burning ache that raced straight from her heart to the sinful hole behind her pussy lips. "Oh, God," she groaned, roaming shaking hands down her taut waist to that secret spot throbbing for Nophest's attention. Without a moment's hesitation, she slid three fingers into her flooded pussy, furiously masturbating, trying to bank the unbearable heat down there. Her fingers were coated, dripping with her hot desire, but the masturbation only intensified her need for the alien. Oh, God, how she wanted Nophest! It was all about him, wanting to do for him, to repay him for the way he made her feel. She wanted to satisfy him with her sexual offering. And, if he wasn't happy with her, she wanted to change for him. Oh, God, HOW SHE WANTED HIM!

Then, the creature moved toward Celeste, lifted a robe-cloaked arm and drew her down on the sleeping bag. She complied, sighing with pleasure at the feel of his bony touch. Oh, how she longed to feel his weight imprisoning her! She prayed to a God that she didn't believe existed for Nophest to satisfy her, to misuse her body in some – in any – capacity.

And, then, she felt his weight atop her, surprisingly light for his height. "Oh, yes! Do it!" Celeste urged Nophest, spread her legs around his thin alien waist. She felt the bone of Nophest's arousal through his cloak. But, he hesitated . . . and he hesitated . . . and he hesitated . . .

Celeste began crying, unable to take the suffering. "Please," she begged, "whatever you do, take me now! I can't bear it a moment longer! I will do anything for you! Oh, Nophest, fuck me!"

Nophest opened his forest green cloak at the waist, revealing his engorged member. Like the rest of him, it was oversized, long and slender. And, like the rest of his epidermis, Nophest's alien penis was a strange, pale purple color. There was no circumcised head, no piss opening at the top. Instead, thousands of porous like openings covered the entire tool. Celeste roamed her darkened green eyes over the deformed member, loving it, desperately wanting it inside her.

"Yes," she urged, thrusting her body upward, toward the opening in Nophest's cloak. When he hesitated, she begged, "Come on, Nophest . . . Come on . . . Oh, God, don't do this to me!" She began crying again, sobs of heated sexual frustration that shook her whole body.

Then, Celeste felt a quick rush of emotions flooding her as Nophest entered her, spreading her cunt wide with his superior member. Nophest opened a fraction of his mind to Celeste, told her that her long blonde hair was beautiful, that her inner being was soft and hot, very wet. Then, Nophest closed his mind from her.

Nophest's fuck was a hundred times faster than what a human man could ever hope to accomplish. So fast, she could barely handle how the swiftness stimulated every internal pleasure zone in her cunt simultaneously.

"Oh!" Celeste's face flushed from the onslaught, and she came like never before, deep explosions of pleasure wracking her pussy hole with powerful contractions. Even her asshole was having throbbing orgasms! "Fuck!" Her pussy squirted around Nophest's vigorously driving tentacle. "Oh God... Nophest . . .."

Nophest made a sound, his first since their encounter. He spoke in a strange dialect of chords, but the universal tone of pleasured orgasmic release easily translated. And, for the first time in her life, Celeste felt the orgasmic discharge being delivered into her body. The alien's sperm was scorching hot, well above her own body temperature. It felt as though she was being administered a warm, delicious pussy enema. Lots of alien fluid, she could feel it pumping from the alien's pores into her hole.


"Oh, Nophest!" The warm fluid caused another release in Celeste, another delicious orgasm that banked her lust.

When Nophest moved in an awkward manner to her side, Celeste felt sexually fulfilled in a way she had never known. The alien reached down and touched her twat; felt around the swelled opening that he had so viciously abused. He opened her pussy lips with his bony fingers and dipped into her cream pie cunt, swirling around in the wetness like a chef mixing a cum batter. The cum juices seemed to fascinate him, and he brought his bony fingers to his mouth, sampling the cum mixture. Although she was not aroused, Celeste wasn't repulsed or irritated by the alien's intimate touch. It felt natural, as though she belonged to him, his property.

"Earth being," Nophest spoke steadily with a strange accent, "your mind is quite sharp. You are more conscious than most of your species. Yet, the sickness of your kind is strong in you."

Then, Celeste felt herself being lifted off from the ground and away from planet Earth, but she was not scared or alarmed. She had never felt a connection to her home planet and was already disassociating herself from her native species. As she drifted up, new knowledge came to her, uploaded into her brain. She was told that the advanced inhabitants of her new home planet lived in a civilization of one soul, one soul that continuously connected millions of separate entities together, blanketed them. The soul unified them; they never felt aching loneliness or longed for separation or inflicted pain onto one another. Now, she understood that Earth would eventually either migrate toward unity or destroy itself, that the choice was up to mankind to make.

More knowledge came to her, confused her. She couldn't comprehend the concepts being fed into her brain. It was beyond its capacity, and Celeste's eyes went blank . . .

THE END