Celestial Space Tours Pt. 02

Story Info
Cassie's dire journey takes an even worse turn.
5.5k words
4.37
3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/******

* The year is 2222.

*

* Cassie and seven tourists are trapped on board a starship that

* made an interstellar jump, with no pilot. To make matters worse,

* none of them know where they are or how to fly the ship and it's

* on a collision course with a star.

*

* Determined to not die a virgin, Cassie makes the decision to

* sneak off and have a late-night rendezvous with one of the tourists,

* a man in his sixties that she didn't even know a few days ago.

*

* Hey, beggars can't be choosers.

*******/

--Chapter 6--

Cassie awoke to Nadine gently shaking her shoulder. Her heart leapt up into her throat at first, fearing that she was somehow in trouble for last night's encounter. However, she was simply offering a small plastic cup with little bit of water and a handful of chips.

"It's the last we have. After this, there's no more food," warned Nadine.

Cassie cautiously accepted both, handling them like they were valuable antiques, feeling guilty that she was having the last of the rations. She paused and offered them back, "I think Elizabeth or Alex should have them," she said with a smile.

Nadine smiled back at the sentiment and shook her head, "They already had their share. Besides, it's not as though we have very long..." Nadine's words trailed off, her eyes becoming misty with tears.

Cassie looked towards the cockpit and then back towards the rest of the passengers. It appeared as though everyone was awake. When she saw Phil, she immediately began to blush, recalling the events of last night. She looked away quickly as to avoid making eye contact.

Nadine noticed Cassie's strange behavior, asking in a very motherly manner, "Is everything alright dear?"

"Oh, yes. Yeah. I'm fine. I just...I should check on the cockpit," Cassie replied as she got to her feet, knowing full well that there was no reason for her to inspect the cockpit.

As she neared the cockpit door and peered inside, the small room was flooded with light. She had to squint her eyes and when she did her heart sank. A large yellow star, not much unlike the Sun, was in the distance off the port bow. She had learned that term from her training handbook.

She smiled briefly at remembering the term, but this elation quickly faded. Looking down at the displays, a red "Proximity Alert" warning was silently flashing across all of them. She walked back towards the rest of the passengers, a solemn expression on her face.

Cassie stopped suddenly in her tracks, her shoes squeaking on the metal floor.

She broke out into a run towards the others.

"Everyone!" she shouted excitedly, "I think I know how to save the ship! Or, well, at least maybe..."

Conversations died down and silence fell upon the room as eyes turned toward her. She looked around the room at each of the passengers, looking away quickly from Phil. They were desperate for any glimmer of hope, and were eager to hear what the young tour guide had to say.

"I remember something from physics. If we can make a force in one direction, then an equal, but opposite force must follow."

All she got back were blank stares.

"And what do you propose we use to create such a force? All of the consoles are locked out," inquired Phil.

Cassie turned to face him, pushing down any feelings of embarrassment.

"We launch the port escape pod."

More silence. Some of the passengers exchanged glances of confusion.

"You know, that might actually work..." Phil replied with a hint of hope in his voice.

Some slight smiles started breaking out, looks of cautious excitement.

"It wouldn't get us out of trouble though. We would still have no control over our direction AND we are out of rations," he added.

The embers of hope that had started to glow were quickly stomped back out.

"However, if I can look over some of the navigational screens...We might be able to time the jettison in such a way that we can at least head towards something habitable. It would be a crash landing, and there's no guarantee such a place even exists within a million miles. The odds are extremely unlikely, but they're certainly better odds than flying into a star."

The rest of the day went on pretty much like all the others: sitting around, looking out the windows, trying to ignore the hunger pangs, chatting with one another.

Phil spent most of the day in the cockpit going over various navigational displays, scribbling on a piece of paper with a pencil, trying to calculate when they should jettison the escape pod for the best results. He was still in there, long past when everyone else had laid down to sleep.

As she slept, unbeknownst to her, one of Cassie's eggs had become ripe, bursting from her ovary, beginning its journey towards her womb. Cassie was now fertile. And given her age - extremely fertile.

Cassie awoke sometime during the middle of the night to a thud coming from the cockpit. Being that her "room" was the closest, it appeared that it had only disturbed her.

She took off the blanket and squeezed past the partially jammed cockpit door. Inside she found Phil, shaking out his hand from slapping the console a little too hard in excitement.

"I've got it!" he exclaimed, noticing Cassie enter the room. "If we launch the escape in exactly 5 hours, 23 minutes, and...," he paused to look at the clock, "45 seconds, we might be able to hit this moon," he pointed to the display. "It may not look like much, but the displays indicate it might have water, which means it might have life."

Cassie couldn't contain her excitement. "Really!?" she said loudly, then remembering everyone was asleep, repeated it again, this time much quieter.

"Really," Phil answered with a smile.

Cassie threw her arms around him and hugged him tight. "That's wonderful!" After a few seconds it clicked just what was going on. She quickly backed away from the hug, trying to act like nothing had happened. "Ahem, so," she stammered, "about last night..."

"Don't worry. It'll be our little secret. A one-time thing," he replied, trying to preempt her.

"No, no, no. That's not what I meant. It's just that..." Cassie tried to figure out how to word what she was going to say, or if she should even say it.

Phil waited patiently as she worked over the words in her head.

"I'm still really turned on and..." her cheeks flushed, "Well, I mean we don't know if this plan will even work and..."

Phil gave a slight, understanding smile, "I see."

Cassie could feel the excitement coursing through her body, could feel herself start to become wet at the thought. Perhaps it was instinct, or intuition, or maybe a change in her hormones, but she wanted it so very badly; when she thought about the fact that she could get pregnant, it just turned her on more. "It's not as though I'll be alive long enough for it to matter," she figured. The biological need and desire burned hotter than ever inside of her.

Cassie blushed and and smiled back, trying to conceal just how excited she was.

"Shall we?" asked Phil as he stood up and took her hand, leading her quietly out of the cockpit and back towards the stairs down to the lower deck.

They both looked around cautiously as they passed through the main observation room; everyone was still asleep. They snuck down the stairs and once they were on the lower deck, Phil quickly brought her in close and kissed her deeply.

At first Cassie was surprised by the gesture, expecting just another quickie, but within moments was immersed in the passion of it, melting into the kiss. Phil led them towards a table as they kissed, their hands roaming over each other. Cassie's butt bumped up against the edge of one of the metal tables that was bolted to the floor.

Phil broke their kiss and undid her slacks, pulling them down all the way. Once he got down to her shoes, he removed them one by one. Cassie supported her weight on the table, lifting each foot to help him out. With her shoes off, it was easy to completely remove her slacks, setting them aside on another table. Phil smiled at the cute, blue and black striped ankle socks the young tour guide was wearing. An adorable reminder of her youth and innocence.

Phil helped her up onto the table and she scooted back.

"Oooh, that's cold!" Cassidy said in surprise as the cold metal table pressed against her bare thighs. Phil hooking his fingers under the hem of her pastel-colored, light green underwear and began to pull them down. Cassie lifted her butt off the table to assist. As he continued to slide them off, she lifted her legs, making it easier for him to reach.

Once her panties were off, he held them briefly, still warm from her body heat. He looked at the soft patch of white cotton in the crotch, seeing stains of her excitement, some old, some fresh. He tossed them aside on her slacks.

Phil undid his belt and pants, dropping them around his ankles. He pulled down his underwear until they too were around his ankles. He grasped his arms around Cassie's thighs, pulling her back towards the edge of the table, the head of his hard penis brushing against her thigh. Cassie gripped the edges of the table and spread her legs open for him.

Phil watched as her puffy outer labia, covered in her lovely orange-red pubic hair, blossomed open and to reveal her delicate pink insides; the entrance into her warm vagina, opened and presented itself to him. He knelt down and using his hands, spread her lips apart even further. He could feel the dampness in her bush, see the glistening of her juices coating the tender pink flesh inside her lips.

He took the time to admire every little detail of her, his gaze moving down her privates: her clitoris, already stiff and peeking out from under its hood; the tiny opening to her urethra; the ragged entrance to her vagina where her hymen once was; and finally, her delicate asshole, puckered tight.

Cassie was opening herself up to him as much as she possibly could. She needed him inside of her again. As she lay there, her knees bent, feet suspended in the air, she blushed as all of her intimate details were examined closely once more. Phil was taking this opportunity, likely their last opportunity, to learn even more private details about the young tour guide's beautiful anatomy.

It was obvious that, he too, was in dire need; grasping his member he stood up straight again and began to rubbed the head up and down the full length of her slit. As he did so, his own precum, which had formed in a sizable drop at his tip, started to mix with her juices, providing plenty of natural lubrication. With his tip sufficiently covered, Phil lined up with her entrance and thrust forward, much more quickly than last night.

The full length of his penis slid inside of her with ease. Cassie let out a gasping moan as she was suddenly filled, and Phil closed his eyes as the extremely soft, intensely warm flesh of the young girl wrapped around him once more.

The two were joined as one.

Phil held onto the sides of Cassie's abdomen as he began to pull his penis almost all the way out, before plunging it back in. Cassie lifted her head to watch, seeing him disappear between her legs again and again. He picked up speed, the bulbous head of his penis again rubbing her g-spot in just the right ways. Each time one of his powerful thrusts reached its apex, a moan escaped from Cassie. His thighs slapped noisily against hers. His balls smacked against her asshole, adding yet another interesting and exciting feeling to the pleasure for Cassie.

The sensations were just what she needed to reach her climax. She was now simply along for the ride as her body began to move in ways she couldn't control: her grip on the edges of the table tightened, her knuckles turning white; her feet lifted slightly as the muscles in her legs tightened; her toes spread apart inside her socks, stretching the fabric; her head tilted back as she arched her neck and back. A loud, shuddering moan filled the room; she didn't even care if anyone heard at this point. It felt too good to care.

Upstairs, Grant had awoken from the erotic sounds coming from below deck. He looked around with a confused expression, wondering if he was just imagining it or having some kind of dream.

"No, that's definitely real," he decided.

He quietly got up and made his way over to the stairs, doing his best not to disturb his sleeping family. He crept down the stairs and crouched down, peering through the railing. His jaw dropped at what he saw.

There was the nubile young tour guide, half naked and flat on her back, her legs in the air, being pounded into by the 60-something-year-old Phil. Her feet bounced each time the older man slammed into her pale, petite hips. The sight was not what he expected - hell, Phil was closer in age to Agnes and Gladys than to Cassie.

Grant could feel his own pants starting to grow tighter. Her moans were now much quieter, now that her orgasm had subsided. Now, all Grant could hear was the slapping of naked skin, the quiet wet squishing as Phil's penis plunged in and out of Cassie, and their raspy breathing.

Grant could feel his own precum starting to leak from his tip, soaking into his boxers.

With a pleasurable groan, Phil started to cum inside the young girl for the second time in as many days. The sensation of his penis pulsing and throbbing away inside of her and the warmth spilling into her felt amazing. Cassie was so close, teetering on the edge of a second orgasm.

Phil pulled out and stepped back a bit to admire his "work." Grant too, was blessed by the glorious sight: Cassie's tender, pink vagina, now slightly agape without a penis to fill it - a dark hole leading to her depths. Her elastic vaginal muscles began to return to their original shape, pushing out cloudy white cum until it cascaded down over her asshole before falling to the floor. Another globule dripped out, flowing down the same path.

The sight was something to see, and the aroused Grant couldn't help but whisper, "Wow."

Phil jumped slightly when he heard this, realizing they were being watched. He shuffled so he could see the stairs and covered himself with his hands. Cassie didn't notice, she was still buzzing at her near-orgasm, her arms now laying above her head, looking up at the ceiling.

Having been discovered, Grant saw no need to hide and finished descending the stairs. The scent of sex hung heavy in the air. The distinctly feminine musk from Cassie, filled his nose and activated some primitive part of his brain.

Cassie lifted her head, hearing the footsteps and finally realizing there was another person in the room, and saw it was Grant. She gasped and quickly sat up, clasping her legs shut and reaching between her legs, trying to cover herself. Still, she felt so very horny. Her switch had been flicked and had not yet been turned off.

She still needed to come, was still at the brink.

"Maybe, if I entice him enough...Grant will fuck me too," she thought, desperately aroused.

She lay back down on the table, reopened her legs, lifted her feet back into the air; her most private parts were on full display for the two men. She was in the most vulnerable and inviting position a woman could be in.

Cassie reached down, rubbing her clit, faster and faster. Her orgasm that had been waiting to unfold, exploded with intense pleasure.

The two men watched the erotic display with lust as her breathing grew extremely shaky. Her toes curled inside of her blue and black socks. Her asshole started winking, tugging up and down as powerful pelvic muscles rhythmically contracted. The entrance to her vagina opened and closed as it tried to clamp down on a penis that wasn't there.

Grant gave in.

The sight, the sound, the smell, it was all too much now. He knew they didn't have long to live; that nothing he did truly mattered.

He hurried over and dropped his pants, taking advantage of the horny young girl's vulnerable position. He took his erection in his hand and shoved it quickly inside the still orgasming Cassie. This only prolonged and enhanced her already intense orgasm. Again, she was filled with cock and it was exactly what she needed.

Grant got to feel the last few tightening spasms of her vagina as her orgasm started to trail off; her warm, slick, fleshy tunnel massaging his penis in waves, squeezing more precum out of him.

Grant took hold of her ankles, lifting her legs more and began to plow into her repeatedly. Grant pushed his thick cock deep inside of her, the new angle of her hips allowing for deeper penetration. With long strokes his penis slid in and out of her warm, young body. The familiar sound of nude flesh slapping together filled the deck once more.

It had been a while for Grant, and it didn't take long before he was ready for his own release.

Grant held Cassie's ankles up high with one hand, holding her feet together. In this position, all Cassie could do was hold on for the ride as Grant used her body for his pleasure. She loved the feeling of being used.

She gripped the table again. Her feet flexed and her toes moved inside her socks, her body moving involuntarily in response to the pleasure she was feeling.

With a final deep thrust, Grant's eyes shut tight as his climax overtook him. His final, lustful thrust pushed a little too deep, the head of his penis butting up against the entrance to Cassie's womb. She winced at the uncomfortable feeling, but was powerless to do anything about it.

His muscles contracted, a powerful burst of his virile, cloudy white cum shooting directly into her fertile womb. Another, even more powerful spurt of Grant's ejaculate coated her insides. Cassie watched her abdomen as yet another man pumped his life-giving seed into her, trying to visualize what was going on inside of her.

Grant's cum pooled deep inside of her, completely submerging her cervix in his cum. He left his girthy length buried deep inside her as his orgasm trailed off, his penis still throbbing and pulsing periodically; his body still trying to fill her with just a little bit more sperm each time.

Finally, he pulled out and released Cassie's ankles, her legs now drooping over the edge of the table. A small dribble of the married man's cum trickled out and spilled down her asshole, but most of it was far too deep inside of her to spill out.

There was an awkward silence; with nobody really knowing what to say.

The three of them looked at each other, a bit embarrassed, but a look of carnal satisfaction on all of their faces.

Phil had gotten dressed sometime during Grant's go at Cassie. Grant too pulled up his pants.

With the pleasures subsiding, and her lust slated, the feeling of cold metal table Cassie was laying on began to come through. She hopped up and a bit more of Grant's watery cum dribbled out of her and trickled down her leg as she stood.

Cassie started to dress, stepping into her underwear, one leg at a time before pulling them up snugly. She finished putting on her pants and her shoes, the three of them sharing in the uncomfortable silence. They were all thinking of the immorality and taboo nature of what they had all just been involved in., but nobody dared to say a word.

None of them knew it, but not long after Cassie had finished tying her shoes, one of their sperm had already met and fertilized her awaiting egg.

--Chapter 7--

Grant let out a fake cough, finally breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Well, guess I better..." his words trailed off and he simply turned to head back upstairs.

Phil and Cassie looked at each other. Cassie blushed.

Phil headed for the lavatory, same as last night, and Cassie started up the stairs.

When she got to the top, Grant was already laying back down, next to his wife and two children, as though nothing had even happened. Cassie laid back down in the hallway and covered herself up with the thin fire blanket, wondering if she would ever wake up again.

12