Celia's Homework

Story Info
Mr. Crandall wants to allow Celia to raise her grade.
2.7k words
4.33
114.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celia sat in her class that morning bleary-eyed and dreamy, fantasizing about her new stepfather Marcus. In her dream the night before, he had asserted his control over her. She played the scene over and over again in her head – the bottle she had retrieved for him on her hands and knees, the way she willingly fucked her own ass with the bottle for his voyeuristic pleasure, and the merciless ass fucking he gave her afterward – bringing himself to orgasm and then leaving her there after wiping his cock off on her asscheeks. He hadn't made her cum – nor did he seem concerned with pleasing her. He made it clear that she was there for his pleasure and convenience only – "little fuckhole" he called her. Her pussy was wet again, and she squirmed in her chair, wishing she could be alone to touch herself again – to find some relief from this sexual anxiousness her fantasies had aroused in her.

Mr. Crandall's class was usually hard to pay attention in anyway, but today it was impossible. She twirled her hair with one of her fingers as she fantasized about her new "daddy" and what he might do to her next time. Her fantasy was interrupted when Mr. Crandall's lecture took a turn. She wasn't sure how he had reached the subject, but…

"…I know you can't listen to me for the entire length of this class," he said. "No one can listen to someone lecturing for an hour and a half. You listen some, and then you drift, and then maybe you come back. And an interesting fact – researchers have found that 90% of the time, when people are daydreaming… guess what they are thinking about?" His eyes met Celia's when he said this. "Sex." He raised his eyebrows at Celia as he answered the question he had posed.

Celia lowered he eyes immediately – she wondered if she had somehow revealed to him what she was thinking about with her body language. She crossed her arms and legs then and sat back in her chair. The class laughed at this comment and Mr. Crandall smiled and continued his lecture. Celia kept her eyes on him the whole time – she wasn't taking any chances on giving away any more of her fantasy life with her body language.

At the end of the class, as Celia gathered her books, Mr. Crandall walked over to her desk. "Celia, do you have time to meet with me in my office? We need to talk." Celia agreed and followed Mr. Crandall to his office.

After they entered, Mr. Crandall closed the door behind them, and turned the lock. "Have a seat," he motioned to a chair in front of his desk.

Celia sat down in the chair and crossed her legs again. She hadn't been doing very well in Mr. Crandall's class and she knew he was a stern teacher who would gladly drop her from the role if she missed one more class. She was terrible with math and science and this Economics class was killing her. She knew she should be studying more, but her fantasy and social life were taking priority at the moment. She wondered how blistering of a lecture Mr. Crandall was about to give her.

Mr. Crandall walked over to his desk and sat down on top of it, facing Celia. His office was small, so sitting on the desk like that placed Mr. Crandall's knees only about two feet from her chest, and she shifted in her chair, uncomfortable with such closeness.

"Relax Celia," he said. "I just want to help you with your studies."

Mr. Crandall was a man of about 50, with graying black hair, and dark eyes that seemed to paralyze her when he peered at her sternly. He was an authoritative teacher – his square jaw would tighten when he was irked by something and his sharp comments could make the proudest person feel 2 feet tall. His words didn't relax her at all – in fact, his offer of help frightened her because she knew what his idea of help usually was: A tongue-lashing brand of tough love designed to scare a person into self-discipline.

"Yes, sir," she said. "What do you think I could do at this point to improve my grade?"

Mr. Crandall smiled devilishly then and said, "Well, I don't think Economics is your subject, Celia. It seems a little unfair sometimes that the college system forces people to take subjects they are neither interested in or are apt at – especially since they'll probably just forget it when they're through. I'd like to offer you a chance to choose something you are good at that you can study, and we may be able to use that to improve your grade. What are you good at, Celia?"

Celia's mouth fell open then. He always seemed so stern in class and she feared him. Now he was offering her an easy out to an obstacle she thought would haunt her for the rest of the semester. "Well… uh… I am very good at English."

Mr. Crandall laughed. He saw Celia's eyes lower again, unsure of what the laughter was about. "That's great – don't get me wrong. English is a fascinating subject and it takes talent to do well at it, but that's just not what I had in mind for you Celia."

"Well then – what did you have in mind, sir?" she asked.

The smile faded from his face now, and the sternness returned to his eyes. "I like that you call me ‘sir', Celia. Many young girls like you today don't have the respect they should for their teachers."

Celia was taken aback by the sudden change in his demeanor. "Thank… thank you, sir," she managed. She noticed the bulge in his pants now and began to put the pieces together in her mind.

"You sweet young girl…" he said, his eyes moving up and down her shapely frame. "You know what you can do to improve your grade in this class?" He started rub his crotch through his pants now.

"I think so, sir," she said as she pulled his hand away and replaced it with her own. As she rubbed his hardening organ, she could feel her clitoris hardening in her panties as well. "Is this the assignment you had in mind?"

"Take it out," he ordered. Show me how much you deserve an A.

She quickly did as she was told, pulling his cock from his slacks and anxiously wrapping her lips around the tip of it. She rolled her tongue up under the bottom of his head and gently pressed it into his hole as she sucked it into her mouth.

"How did I know you would be so eager to please me?" he said arrogantly as he placed his hands on the back of her head, "You have 'fuck' written all over you face, you know that?" She continued teasing the head of his cock, moaning lightly from her throat in response.

"Yeah, you do, don't you?" he barked and he jerked his hips as he pulled her face all the way onto his cock. He pushed and pulled her head slowly up and down his cock, forcing it as far in as he could. "That's it, little girl… open up your tight throat for me." She tried her best to relax but she wasn't used to being deep throated so she choked some as he rammed it slowly down her throat.

Her pussy was soaking with anticipation now – she felt so naughty sucking off her teacher in his office for a grade. She reached down with her hand and started rubbing her pussy under her skirt.

"Look at you!" he barked at her, "You can't get enough of this old cock, can you? You want it in your little pussy, don't you?" He began ramming his cock in faster and harder now, choking her with each thrust. He jerked it out of her mouth as he pushed her back in her chair. She still had her hand under her skirt, rubbing her clit beneath her panties.

"You are a very bad student, Celia. You're lucky you have such nice tits or I'd have thrown your ass out of my class weeks ago. Stop fingering yourself and show me those tits you tease me with every day, Celia. Now."

"Yes, sir," she said. Celia stopped fingering her clit and unbuttoned her blouse for him, letting it drop on the chair. She reached around to unfasten her bra, but Mr. Crandall beat her to the punch. He pulled some scissors from the pencil case on the desk and cut her bra open from the center. Celia gasped as she felt her bra spring open. "You've ruined it!" she yelped, "What am I supposed to wear after I leave here?"

"Shut up!" he retorted. "Don't tell me you won't like all the young men around here being able to see those nipples of yours through your blouse because I won't believe it. Not after the way you've let me see you here in my office." He grabbed her arm and stood her up. He sat down in the chair she had just occupied. "Now, let's see about that smart mouth of yours. Get over my knee!"

She stood there with her bra opened in the middle, wide-eyed, mouth gaping – incredulous of her teacher. His words were so harsh and turned her on so much that they themselves seemed to be touching her pussy. She obliged his request, laying face down over his legs.

"I'll do whatever I please to you Celia, and I know you will like it. Isn't that right?" he said as he pulled her skirt above her waist.

"Yes, sir," she answered feeling his cold hands glide over her ass.

She felt his hand through her panties as it moved lower over her clit and her pussy. He pulled the crotch of her panties away from her body and then she heard the snip of the scissors as he cut her panties open now too.

He rubbed her naked lips now, spreading her wetness over them. Then he insinuated one of his large fingers between them before he jabbed it into her hole quickly. "I knew you'd enjoy this – but I had no idea that you'd be this wet. You are a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir," she said, moaning at the finger in her pussy.

He pulled the finger out then and she felt his hand land squarely on her ass with a slap. "Yes, you are! " he growled. "You need this. Don't ever complain about what I've done to your clothes! I'll do whatever I please to any part of you I choose and you'll like it the same way you like me spanking your ass right now!" He slapped her ass again and again with his large hands as he scolded her.

She moaned and squirmed on his lap. She could feel his hard cock rubbing against her stomach as his hand rocked her body. Her pussy was aching for relief. "Please sir!," she blurted out. "Please… please, sir!"

"Please what, slut?" he asked still spanking her hard. "What do you want slut?"

"Please, sir! Please fuck me sir! You're making my pussy so wet. Oh, please fuck me now sir! " she shouted.

"Get up!" he ordered. She stood before him – her cut bra and panties hanging from her body. "Turn around."

She turned and faced away from him. She heard him stand up and then felt his hands cup her breasts from behind her. He rubbed his cock up against her ass and whispered into her ear, "You're going to wish you never begged for it like that… because I'm going to fuck you until you can't stand up anymore."

She moaned at his words and felt her pussy tighten with need. He shoved her forward onto his desk then and used his knee to spread her legs open for him. He pushed his penis easily into her wet hole and began fucking her wildly. She felt his scrotum slap against her as he finally relieved her aching pussy. "Yes – fuck me Mr. Crandall. Make me earn an A. Tear my pussy up, sir."

Mr. Crandall gladly gave her what she wanted. Young tight pussy was not always this easy to take but when it was he thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. He watched his wide cock spread her lips as he pulled back and then rammed it back in. She was taking his rough play even better than he had thought . She rose up to look back at him and he felt his rage take over. He grabbed her hair and pushed her back down onto the desk. "Just lay there and take it you fucking slut. Don't you fucking move." He pushed harder as he pulled on her hair, jarring the desk with every thrust.

The roughness pushed Celia's pleasure farther and farther… She could feel herself building up for a climax. "Oh god, Mr. Crandall… Oh, my god…" Her voice grew higher and higher. She came hard – her body shaking as wave after wave of orgasm hit her.


He pulled out of her then, and Celia started to lift herself up… His hand once again grabbed a handful of her hair and shoved her back down onto his desk. "No, you don't slut, " he said, "I gave you what you begged for, and now I'm going give you something to beg for next time." He pressed her face down into the desk as he pressed the tip of his cock to her anus.

Celia moaned again with eager expectancy. Marcus had teased her ass so much the night before and since then all she wanted was more. "Looks like you already want to beg for it. Beg then," he said, as he yanked her hair back.

"Yes, sir! I would love you to fuck my ass. Please sir. I need a cock in this ass," she said, moving her hips back and forth, rubbing her ass, over his teasing cock.

"You're a bigger slut than I ever imagined, Celia," he worked some of his cock inside of her. "You're going to be all over this cock all the time, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir," she grunted as she adjusted to his width, "whenever you want it."

He worked in more and more, as Celia moaned beneath him, "Oh… ugh… more, sir…"

He watched this young slut swallow his cock with her ass, and felt his dominance rage again, "More?!" He grabbed her hair again and pulled as he shoved himself into her bottom hard. "How's that?! Huh, slut?! That enough yet?! Or you need more still?!" He pulled her head back and rammed himself into her wildly, slapping her ass as growled at her, "That what you needed?! "

"Oh… oh… yeah… yes sir!" she answered.

"Yeah right! I bet this still isn't enough for this hungry slut ass of yours. I should take you down to the men's locker room and let every one of those horny little fucks have their way with you. Maybe then you'll have enough, huh?!"

The thought of being forced to fuck a group of arrogant college boys by her teacher set her on fire. She began coming again, "Anything you want, sir… Yeah… ugh… I'll fuck them all for you…"

He felt himself start to approach orgasm as she said this. He knew he had found the little girl he was looking for – she was up for anything. His cock throbbed as he pushed himself into her with hard rhythmic thrusts… "You fucking… little whore…. You want the whole football team up this ass, don't you? "

The thought of a gangbang sent them both over the edge. "Here's what you wanted… here it is!" he grunted as his ass tightened and he let loose inside of her tight asshole as she creamed all over his desk again.

He helped her from the desk now and she straightened her clothing as he zipped himself back into his slacks. "I'll expect to see you here again tomorrow," he said, slapping her ass.

He opened the door and sent her out, "You have lots of work to make up before I can give you that A…"