Cell Block Sissy

Story Info
A young married inmate go all the way to the wild side.
1.3k words
4.07
77.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the cell with Jose. I was getting ready for lights out and I had just showered and was only wearing a white, wrap around shorty towel. He was sitting on the toilet bowl naked, he was masturbating. "Kevin, give me a blow job", he said.

I kept saying "no" and telling him to quit, but he was so persistent. He kept begging me so finally I agreed, on his promise that if I just kissed the head he would stop bothering me.

I went to the bowl and squatted between his legs to kiss the head of his cock. "OOOOH, Mama Linda! That felt so fuckin' GOOD! Just put the head in your mouth, puto", he begged. "Just once".

I giggled nervously and looked around. I didn't see anyone so I knelt between his legs and engulfed the head of his cock with my wet mouth.

Then I don't know what happened but my towel fell off and I found myself, on my hands and knees in a prison cell, completely nude, giving a big Puerto Rican a blow job!!

I must have been crazy but - I couldn't stop. He had really hairy legs and I ran my hands lightly over them big legs as I sucked his cock. "Oh, Kevin! he groaned, grabbing the back of my skull, and I felt my mouth flooding with his warm semen.

That's when I knew that my marriage was over. My wife was at home with our kids, just a couple of miles away - but it might have been worlds away. Giving that blowjob was the most liberating thing I had ever done! I knew then what I had been born to be - a woman! I realized that up until now my entire life had been a big lie - my marriage to a woman especially!

My head was reeling as I got into my bunk and masturbated, the taste of Jose's cum, fresh in my mouth. The next morning, as soon as the lights came on, Jose began pestering me to suck his cock. This time I didn't argue. He lay back on his bunk, his shorts pulled down. I stripped naked and crawled in and sucked him off until he blew a wad in my mouth. I whispered for him not to tell anyone, and he promised he wouldn't, but by breakfast time, the whole cell block was making catty comments - even the guards. Jose had NOT been discreet!

Fuck it. I didn't care. If I thought that was the end of it I was mistaken. later that day I was summoned to the cell of the block shot caller, a black guy named Butakal. There were a few other black dudes hanging around. The first thing Butakal said to me was, "Suck my cock, bitch."

I glanced around nervously. Sucking Jose off in the privacy of our cell had been one thing, but Butakal wanted me to do him in front of his crew. I felt helpless. I knew it would be a major mistake on my part to refuse him.

He was sitting on the stainless steel toilet bowl, his shorts at a puddle by his feet. I laughed nervously and began to squat at his feet. "Uh uh, uh," he said. "Take off your shit. Everything." he said.

I heard snickering. Self consciously I stripped down. "Whooo-EEE!" One of the black guys exclaimed. "Check out the ass on her! She fine as FUCK!" I felt a big hand cupping my buttocks, and running up and down my bare legs.

My natural reaction was one of revulsion, due to the fact that I had denied my homosexual nature for so long. Butch said, "Keep yo black hands off that ass! Dis shit's MINES now!"

He crooked his finger, motioning me to kneel. I obeyed and the guys formed a wall in back of us, in case a guard came by unexpectedly.

Butakal's cock was fuckin' HUGE! I mean, it was like 12 INCHES! And hard as a rock, standing straight up. I have like these really small hands, and the heft of that hard meat in my hands was a surprise. He flexed it and it felt like a thing ALIVE - like a SNAKE! God, it was fuckin' HARD!

As I took his big black cock into my mouth, something snapped, and I went sex mad - sucking and gnawing on that big thing. "OUCH! Got DAMN, girl! No fuckin' teeth!" he said.

I apologized, but I was SO horny! I played with his big, taut balls, and suddenly I felt my mouth being flooded with his semen. I gulped it down as fast as I could, but strings of it still trickled out of my mouth and hung in gooey strands from my chin. I looked up at him. "Didja like it?" I asked.

"Hail yeah!" he said. I began to take my clothes to get dressed, but Butakal said, "Uh uh. You gots to take care of my crew." I turned; there were 8 guys there. So I ended up sucking 9 black men off.

When I was done Butch handed me a tube of lipstick. "Dis use to belong to Shaneeka - my bitch. She got transferred. It's yours now, and I don't never want to see you without dem pretty lips cherried up. Unnastan'?"

I nodded, my head reeling. Then he handed me one of his Tank tops. Butakal is a big guy - maybe 6' 3", 250 lbs. Where I'm only 5' 5", 140 lbs. "You wear this from now on - not pants, no draws." I applied the lipstick and put on the tank top. It fit me like a short dress. "What's your name?" he asked.

"Kevin," I answered.

"From now on you name Finesse."

So, that was it; in one day I had become a prison "woman". And basically owned by another man. Even the small freedoms cherished by those in prison, were now lost to me. I had entered into an agreement with Butch that basically replicated slavery; he owned me. The entire block knew - just from looking at me - that I was a sissy, and that I belonged to Butch. I was his "woman", his Ho.

Now I learned what it was to be the woman I had secretly dreamed about being. Only it wasn't nice, like I thought it would be. Because Butch "turned me out,' that is, he prostituted me to the other inmates. In addition to that I had to perform the chores usually done by a wife, such as, keep the cell spotless, wash his socks and dirty draws, massage his back, and bust his pimples. Then it was hours of sexual trysts with inmates, that lasted until lights out, and often, beyond. No matter I was tired, or sick - I was expected to be the earner for my man. Yes, this was what it meant to be a black man's woman.

It took a few weeks - and several beatings from Butakal - before I found my rhythm as a whore. Each day I grew more feminine in my behavior, and because I was so slightly built - only 5' 7", and 135 lbs, I was one of the few sissies on the block who could actually pass as a woman. Part of my life was really exciting; I had always been oversexed, and since I had been a kid, I had fantasized being a woman who services real men. But I was also lazy, and Butakal was having none of that. He worked my ass silly. And if I didn't give him as much as he thought I should.

I was such a feminine and sexy whore that everyone began calling me the "Lady of the house"!