Cellmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcolm's ragged breath finally subsided. He opened his eyes and smiled. Emily blinked below him.

"On the bed," he ordered. Emily wiggled away from Zander and stood. "No dress."

She wordlessly complied, pulling the green dress over her head and dropping it to the floor. Both men stared as she dropped her full figure to her cot and laid on her back. She knew what happened next.

Malcolm and Zander traded places, the thinner man straddling Emily and grabbing her arms. His softening penis drooped inches above her face.

Zander, breathing heavily, held Emily's legs in the air and moved forward. He rubbed his fat cock across her pussy lips.

Emily wished it went harder than it did. But she was soaked, and Zander's black monster slipped in with ease.

"Fuck," she whispered. She gripped him tightly.

Zander expertly pushed back and forth, each time forcing more meat into Emily. Soon they were both panting. To Malcolm, watching from above, it looked like his brother was pulling Emily's pussy out from the inside with every thrust.

Emily felt a bigger orgasm rise inside her. Malcolm's huge rod and balls loomed above her, dominating her senses. She smelled her own arousal.

The captive blonde cried out. Malcolm held tighter on her arms to keep her from thrashing.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Gonna cum, baby?"

"Yeahhhhhhhh..."

"Want him to stop?"

She said nothing, so Zander did. He beat her clit with the head of his cock.

Emily bucked her hips. Both men laughed.

"Tell him to keep going!"

Pause.

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Okay keep going! Please!"

She was nearly crying now, tears mixing with the cum drying on her heart-shaped face. Emily, so close to the edge, so beaten and tired, lost control.

"Please fuck me. Please. Please."

Zander chuckled and obliged her. It took less than 10 seconds to push Emily over the edge. She screamed and came.

Both men spent the next minute in awe. Emily's orgrasm kept coming. She writhed, rolled her eyes back and almost broke free from Malcolm's grip.

Zander kept pumping, pumping, pumping. Emily slowed down and he sped up. She passed from one orgasm to the next, felt weak, then...

Black.

Emily woke up on her stomach, Malcolm thrusting away on top of her. She gained her bearings slowly as he planted hard slaps on her ass.

Zander was hard - again? In front of her. She opened her mouth to accept him. Both men fucked her from opposite ends for what seemed like hours. Emily lost track of her orgasms.

Malcolm finished first, digging deep into Emily and blasting her insides with cum. Zander pulled out and finished on her face a few minutes later.

Neither man spoke as they disentangled themselves from the broken woman on the cot. They put their pants back on and headed to their side of the cell.

Emily lay naked for the rest of the night, drifting in and out of sleep. Her whole body was sore. Worse, though, was how it hurt. The pain felt good.

Some time in the night she had the strength to put her dress back on. Too late to do anything about the dried cum on her thighs and face.

Donny returned in the morning to a silent cell, all three prisoners sleeping deeply. He flipped on the T.V. and started his shift.

It was late afternoon when Emily woke up, taking just a few seconds to feel the pain and remember. Malcolm and Zander talked again in hushed tones, occasionally glancing at her.

Emily said nothing. She sat up on her bed and listened - something on the T.V. caught her attention.

Breaking news, the anchor said. Jones brothers captured in Texas. In custody, no bail.

The next moments seemed unreal to Emily. Donny shifted at his computer to chastise her.

"Told you you were way off, lady. Thinkin' these idiots could do something like that."

Emily turned to her cellmates and saw two wide smiles.

12