Cellmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey smiled into Sandra’s sparkling eyes as she licked her finger covered in Sandra’s cum. Sandra smiled and pulled Kelsey to her. Kelsey really loved Sandra’s electric kisses. She always had. There was a quality to them that Miriam’s kisses lacked. Kelsey wondered if it were possible to love them both equally.

Kelsey pushed Sandra into the pillow again. She went down on her. Kelsey loved the way her lover squirmed under her probing teasing tongue. Sandra’s urgent whines made Kelsey giddy. She loved teasing Sandra this way. It was a freedom she never had in prison.

Kelsey kissed her belly. She stopped to play with her navel. Sandra squirmed exquisitely. Kelsey nipped at Sandra’s breasts. Sandra laughed in ecstasy. This woman was so beautiful. Kelsey worshiped her lover’s body. Sandra’s salty sweat was wonderful.

Kelsey remembered the strap-on. Miriam gave it to her as a parting gift and a promise. Kelsey reached under her bed. She slipped the toy on. Kelsey made penetration. The strap between her legs rubbed her clit as she moved her hips. It was exquisite. Sandra clung to her as she orgasmed. Sandra’s sharp nail felt wonderful.

Kelsey kissed Sandra hungrily while she fucked her. She loved exploring Sandra’s mouth with her tongue. Kelsey felt her hips getting tired. She stopped and pulled out of Sandra. She removed the toy and shoved it back under her bed. Kelsey fell asleep in Sandra’s arms. Kelsey was glad she took the next day off. She could spend some time with Sandra.

Miriam found the key right where Sandra promised to leave it. It felt good to be out of prison. Twenty years of hell. She almost wished she hadn’t embezzled that money. But if it weren’t for that hell, she would never have met the love of her life.

Miriam quietly slipped the key in the lock and quietly turned the key. She stepped inside of the cozy loft and stared at the bed. She wasn’t surprised to see Sandra. Sandra was staring at her. Miriam smiled and held her finger to her lips. Sandra smiled and nodded.

Miriam tip-toed to the bed. She knelt next to the contently sleeping Kelsey. She was a very nice sight. Her thick black hair was draped over her face hiding her freckles. Sandra crawled out of the bed and went to the bathroom. She didn’t want to witness this reunion. It hurt too much.

Miriam took Sandra's spot. She gently touched Kelsey’s leg. Goose bumps formed. Miriam caressed Kelsey lovingly.

“Mmmm, Sandra that feels good,” Kelsey mumbled in a sleepy voice.

“No, guess again,” Miriam answered in her honeyed voice.

Kelsey shot up in bed. She screamed joyfully and threw her arms around Miriam. She wasn’t sure if she was awake or still sleeping. She didn’t care. It was a very good dream, real or not. She kissed Miriam passionately.

“Tell me you’re real,” Kelsey begged between kisses. “Pinch me Miriam, mistress of my heart.”

Miriam pinched Kelsey’s ass hard. Kelsey flinched from the pain and started to laugh. Miriam pinned Kelsey to the bed and kissed her neck. Kelsey couldn’t contain her giggles. She was so happy to be reunited with her lover. Suddenly she stopped laughing. She pushed Miriam away.

“Where’s Sandra?”

“In the little girl’s room. She’s not so happy so see me. Though she knew I was coming.”

Kelsey frowned. She didn’t want to hurt Sandra. She didn’t want to hurt Miriam either. She realized she did love them both, equally. Kelsey put her face in her hands. What could she do? She couldn’t have both of them. Oh, this was so unfair. It was worse than prison.

“What’s wrong?” Sandra joined them on the bed. “I thought you would be happy about this little surprise.”

“I did too,” Miriam agreed.

Kelsey looked at both of them. “I am. I couldn’t be happier to see Miriam. But my heart is in turmoil.”

“Why?” Sandra and Miriam asked in unison.

“I love you both. With all of my heart. I know I can’t choose you both. But I wish I could. Why do you two have to be so damned wonderful?”

Sandra started to laugh. She felt as if she had won. Kelsey loved her as much as she loved Miriam. Her jealousy of Miriam evaporated instantly. She hugged Miriam and laughed harder.

“Did you hear that? We’re equal in her heart.”

“I heard it,” Miriam answered. “I’m not deaf.” She started to laugh with Sandra.

Kelsey looked at them confused. Were they laughing at her? Why? She didn’t think her dilemma was funny at all.

Miriam and Sandra exchanged glances. They stopped laughing and tried to be serious. Neither of them wanted to hurt Kelsey.

Miriam kissed Kelsey hungrily. Kelsey sucked on Miriam’s lip. Her kisses were strong and passionate. Kelsey felt Miriam’s love in every one.

Sandra pushed Miriam out of her way. Her lips met Kelsey’s. The electricity of Sandra’s love burned through Kelsey. She was in rapture. Both of her loves were doting on her.

Were they fighting over her? Or trying to help her decide? The former was flattering. The latter only burdened her heart more. This was not a decision she could make.

Miriam had learned to read Kelsey’s face well. She looked at Sandra. “I don’t think she can decide right now.”

“Sandra nodded and looked at Kelsey. “Do you want a couple of roommates to keep you warm at night?”

“I like the idea,” Miriam agreed. “I promise to get along with Sandra.”

“Ditto,” Sandra said with a grin.

Kelsey stared them down skeptically. They were serious. They were willing to share her until she made up her mind.

“What if I can’t decide for a while?”

“I can wait for you,” Sandra said.

“I came for you didn’t I? I knew you were sleeping with Sandra, and I came for you.”

Kelsey smiled and pulled them into a hug. Her love for both of them swelled inside of her. The three of them made love for the entire day.

THE END