Celtic Dreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us become incoherent, as, first you slide into the arms of Eros, your floor muscles begin to squeeze- pump me. Then Eros claims Ceara and she gasps and bears down on my mouth. About the same moment as I cry out with lustful joy and ready to pump my load into you. Oh, God, my ejaculation feels enormous.

First, I feel your nectar flood onto my pubic patch, then Ceara amazingly ejaculates into my mouth, a first for me. Then I start to pump, pump, pump, into you... almost painful in it's rush from my body.

Then there are moans, gasps and profanities soon followed by bemused laughter. You speak first, " can you believe that"... you lose your voice then continue, "fuck, we all came at once, that calls for champagne. " We try to add to the conversation, but don't make much sense. We lay in a human heap for a while and then you state, " I want meat, my body needs to replenish it's energy. ".... we lay there for some time planning a great meal that we will all share in preparing.

12