Celtic Fantasy

Story Info
Couple experiences Irish landscape.
1k words
3.95
19.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mspeach
mspeach
2 Followers

We had been walking around for what seemed like hours, in and out of small stone churches, ruins, and old castles nestled in people's backyards. As we climbed the hill, the sun began to shine behind the slate gray clouds, casting mystical shadows across the Irish landscape. I was thirsty and tired but we had come here to see all things magical and I wasn't going to miss a moment. A misty rain had been falling and my red hair was wild. Now, the sun was struggling to come out. It was quite warm despite the mist. We climbed, looking like the oddest couple in Ireland. I looked like a native with my red hair, freckles, and green eyes. Bill was dark-skinned, exotic-looking. People had looked at us as if to say, "Look at that stranger defiling a good Irish girl."

It didn't phase us. We were here to soak it all in. I wanted Bill to see where my family was from. I wanted to feel the magic of ancestry. At the top of the hill overlooking vast green fields dotted with thatched cottages, we found the ruins of what was once a monks' abbey. Grass and weeds had grown through its foundation and vines twined their way around half-standing walls. All at once, I felt a hush and a pause as I surveyed the scene. Something about those ruined abbeys and castles held for me a beautiful mysticism that swept through my whole body. I turned to face my husband. God he looked amazing. His brown hair flowed around his shoulders in the breeze and his large brown eyes scanned the horizon.

I took out the canteen and drank long and deep, passing it to Bill, and decided that this would be the perfect place for lunch. Taking the blanket out of the knapsack and spreading it across the broken stone floor of the ruins, I sat down and beckoned Bill toward me. As he sat beside me I inhaled his warm smell, of sweat, grass, and springtime air. I swooned with pleasure. My senses were all heightened and I itched for touch. Reaching out and rubbing my hand across Bill's chest, I felt the magnificent sinew beneath his shirt. As he lay back on his elbows, breathing in the sweet spring air, I touched my lips to the curve of his neck. I kissed his neck, his ears, his throat, gently, lightly. My hand strayed beneath his t-shirt, feeling the ripple of his stomach muscles. I bent down and kissed each ab, lovingly caressing his nipples.

The edge of his jeans was rough against my tongue. I was so aroused that part of me just wanted to jump on top of him and ride him like a madwoman. But I wanted to savor the moment. I peeked my head up to make sure no one was around, and I unbuttoned his jeans. I guess he was of a like mind. His erection strained against his pants and I was only too happy to free it. His cock was gorgeous—perfectly shaped and a solid 8 inches. I lowered my head to it. With my lips, I nibbled the head lightly. Bill gasped, reached forward, and grabbed the back of my head, prepared to shove it to the hilt. But I resisted, swirling my tongue tantalizingly around his head and flicking it along the shaft. For a moment, I licked and kissed his cock, knowing that he was dying to have it in my mouth. Starting at the bottom, I licked a long luxurious stroke to the top and just when I thought Bill couldn't stand it any longer, I took him in my mouth, pushing him as far back as I could. He groaned and pushed his hips toward me.

He fucked my mouth, occasionally pushing as deep as he could, and I took it all hungrily. Feeling him getting harder than I ever thought he could get, I hiked up my long peasant skirt, and crawled up to meet his mouth. His dick rubbed against my clit and I held it there for a moment, savoring the insane tingling that comes from being so close to the edge. Slowly, I lowered myself onto his cock. The exquisite entry made me cry out. Suddenly, I was aware my surroundings—the feel, smell, the taste, enveloped by the abbey, the landscape, the birds singing. I glanced around. We were still alone. I pulled myself down, taking him in deeply and holding it there. Then I began to ride him, rhythmically undulating, rubbing my clit against his bush of hair until I felt warmth surge through my body. I was tingling from head to toe. I was going to come. Speeding up, I was fucking him harder now. His hips rose and fell in rhythm. His breathing came in gasps and groans. I exploded, climaxing from both my clit and my g-spot at once, screaming, "Yes! Yes!" My red hair flew around me as I threw my head back.

I stood and put my hands on one of the ruined walls, jutting out my ass in invitation. A split second later, he was inside me, pumping hard. I braced myself against the ancient wall, faced into the splintered sunlight and wailed out my pleasure, coming again all over his long, hard cock. At that, Bill groaned, "Come here." He pulled out, I swung around, and knelt down in front of him. Just in time. His hot load spurted all over my face in creamy rivulets. It felt so good. A wave of ecstasy rippled through me and I came again hard. The wind caught my hair and cooled the jism on my face. Birds called out to each other, as if to say, "Holy shit, did you see that?"

We collapsed onto the blanket and sighed. I wiped my face on a napkin from the lunch bag. Breathing in the sweet Irish air and wondering vaguely if the spirits of the monks had watched us, I snuggled onto Bill's chest and fell asleep, the magic of the day and the abbey blanketing us in magnificent bliss.

mspeach
mspeach
2 Followers