Celtic Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A Celtic Lord finally finds love but can he keep it?
1.3k words
4.35
8.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First and foremost I need to thank my editors DawnJ, aimtwoplease, and several others! This story wouldn't look as good as it does if it hadn't been for them.Any errors in this final draft are completely my fault. I know this is a rather short story but it is only part 1. I'm working on part 2 and will have it out just as soon as I can. As always, feedback is welcome. Please take a moment to vote for my story. Thank you! Ccollins2009

*

Gerrard pulled the tanned leather away, from the window, to allow the first rays of early dawn to enter his sleeping chambers. Looking out over Tara he smiled to see his people preparing themselves for the day. If the weather held, the fishermen should be able to bring in a bountiful haul. Soon, the farmers would be sowing seed as well. Gerrard was pleased to see that his people were still prospering even under the threat of Roman invasion.

"The morning shines upon your face and graces it with a smile, Milord," called a soft feminine voice from behind him.

Gerrard turned to let his eyes feast on the fiery-haired woman lying unashamedly naked on his pelts. She had come to him the previous evening, long after the moon had risen into the night sky. He knew he should have turned her away, but as her cloak hit the floor, so had his rational thought. Today there would be hell to pay but this lass was worth it. The Gods knew he had waited long enough for her.

"Your father will know you're gone soon," Gerrard stated as his eyes dwelled upon her full firm breasts. He remembered too well how her nipples had hardened under his tongue.

"Aye." The woman spoke with a small smile on her face as she saw his manhood grow harder.

"What would you have me do, Edana? When Aidan finds you gone he'll know you've come here." Gerrard held no fear of Edana's father, Aidan, but he did not want a fight with his nearest neighbor and ally.

"I wish to stay with you, Milord," Edana whispered as she watched the storm of lust building in Gerrard's crystal blue eyes.

"Aidan will demand a handfasting ceremony to be sure. Is this truly what you wish, Edana? It will be for a lifetime if you handfast with me. You will live here in Tara and bear my children."

"Aye," Edana nodded, her tawny red hair fanned out around her on the soft pelts. At eighteen seasons, she had waited long enough to take a partner. Unlike many of the girls in Emain Macha, Aidan had given her the freedom to choose her partner.

Ignoring his nakedness Gerrard strode to the door and flung it open. His deep voice echoed throughout the wood and earthen fortress. "Barclay!"

The short muscular Scot and lifelong friend of Gerrard came to the door moments later. "No need to shout Gerrard. You had the lass doing plenty of that last night. I swear, the men barely got any sleep."

Gerrard gritted his teeth as he ignored the jab. While he wanted to be angry, Barclay's words rang true enough. Edana had been rather loud in her lust. "Ride to Emain Macha and inform Aidan that Edana has chosen her handfasting partner. Let him know we shall be there when the sun peaks to discuss the terms of the handfasting."

Barclay nodded, "Ay, Milord. I'll leave henceforth and ride as if the Romans are chasing me. I am sure Aidan will want to hear of this quickly." Barclay spun on his heels and left the chambers.

Gerrard closed the door and returned his gaze to Edana. She moved over and motioned for him to join her. Just as quickly as Gerrard's long muscular legs had carried him to the door, they carried him to her. He didn't know if it would always be this way between them, but he would enjoy it until it no longer was. Then he would teach her to enjoy it again. Easing down beside her, he took her nipple into his mouth, gently sucking the small bud until it hardened. His rough hand traveled down her flat stomach before coming to a stop at her hot center. Edana's moans soon filled the room as he tweaked and flicked her sensitive button. Sliding a finger deep inside her snug womanhood, he felt her muscles seize his finger, which only further awakened his arousal.

Pushing himself up, Gerrard heard her whimper in protest. He laughed quietly as he started trailing featherlight kisses through the valley of her breasts and further on down to her stomach. As he circled her belly button with his tongue he felt her hands pushing his head downward. The lass wasn't at all shy about telling him what she wanted, that was for certain. He paused for a second too long and felt her nails biting into his shoulders. Chuckling, he made his way down to heaven on Earth.

Gerrard caressed her button tenderly, with his tongue, and he was rewarded with a loud moan of pleasure. Sucking, Edana's tantalizing button through his teeth, Gerrard moaned as she bucked wildly, forcing him to grip her thighs tightly. The more he licked, sucked, and nibbled, the higher he took her. Soon her whimpering filled the room, she begged for more, pleading for Gerrard to push her over the mind-whirling precipice where he held her.

No longer able to deny himself, Gerrard brought himself up and slowly entered her. He was certain she was still sore from last night's escapades, and he didn't want to hurt her. Never, even in his wildest mind numbing desires, could he bring himself to hurt this precious gift. Last night he had taken Edana in wild abandonment. Both of them had needed to quench the fires they had felt for so long. This morning would not be the same. He would draw her upward, with him, until they both fell into the abyss of indulgence together.

Fully inside her he stilled giving her a minute to adjust to his size. Her inner muscles squeezed his hard manhood so tightly it almost hurt. Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, her muscles began to loosen and relax ever so slightly. Leaning his weight on his elbows he watched her face as he began to leisurely slide his manhood in and out of her never quite leaving her warm silk. Edana smiled, her face beautifully flushed with pleasure as she leaned forward, gently sucking on his lower lip and thrusting her hips to meet his. Patience was quickly tossed aside as the tides of desire rushed forward and the waves of lust crashed through both of them. Gerrard drove his thick manhood deeper and harder as his balls drew up closer to his body. He knew he couldn't last much longer. He felt Edana stiffening under him. Slamming in harder, he heard her scream out her orgasm. Gerrard's own deep voice joined hers moments later with his own orgasm.

Closing his eyes, Gerrard leaned his head down on the pelts next to Edana's head. Sweat covered their bodies and their hearts thundered synchronized beat with one another. Edana's breath was the first to return to any type of normal. Turning his head he opened an eye and found her looking at him, watching him. Her green eyes, so different from his, sparkled with fresh satisfaction.

He grinned, "Had enough yet, lass?"

"Never, but if we're going to meet Father on time we must get ready." Not that Edana wanted to leave his bed but she knew her father. If they didn't keep the set meeting time he would send his men to fetch her and things could easily get out of hand.

Gerrard growled in protest but knew she was right. Pulling himself up, Gerrard pulled her up with him easily. Years of fighting the Romans had given strength to his muscles. Giving her one last searing kiss, he left her side to fill up the wash basin.