Celtic Warrior 01: Ulrike's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantuman
Quantuman
90 Followers

"Keep her in your sight," he whispered to Morrighan, the Goddess of War.

"Surround her in your light," he prayed also to Danu, the mother of all goddesses.

Dawn broke over the distant mountains in the East and Ulrike awoke with a start. She cursed herself for falling asleep. The slow lazy river continued to move her small raft toward the sea, still a few days away. By the time the sun was high enough to cast its direct warmth on her skin, she drifted around a small sand bar, and the larger, abandoned ferry was wedged in the sand. She paddled close enough to jump and waded ashore. Her eyes stayed focused on the terrain around her.

Lena's clothing lay in shreds next to her long sword on the deck of the ferry. Ulrike picked them up and held them to her chest. Her heart filled with sorrow and rage, and she screamed as she did over the caretaker's body. She screamed as loud as she could. She wanted the beast to know she was coming.

She slung Lena's chain mail over her head, tied her scabbard and sword to her belt and proceeded to the edge of the forest. She scanned the ground for foot prints. He had made no attempt to cover his tracks.

"Okay," she whispered. "You want me to find you. That's just fine." She withdrew her own sword and followed.

Bruede was hungry again. The pace was getting to him. The twin's progress was impressive, and he admired her tenacity and determination.

"Time to change the game a little," he said. His powerful sense of smell led him to a small cone shaped hut. Its thatched roof came nearly to the ground typical of Celtic homes. A cooking fire smoldered outside the door.

He sniffed the air; two females and one male. He smiled; a family unit. He would feed on the parents and fuck the daughter. Perfect.

Bruede laid Lena on the ground. Except for her boots, she was naked. She began to awaken and he didn't want to knock her out again for fear of killing her. He untied her leggings, removed her boots and used the leather strips to bind her wrists and ankles. He pulled them tight and tied them together behind her back.

"Dinner time," he mumbled as he trod to the hand hewn wooden door and knocked.

"Hello. Is anyone home?"

"Who is it, and what do you want?" It was an old man's voice by the sound of it.

"My companion is injured. Can you help?"

After a few moments of silence, the door cracked open and the old man looked out.

"My wife is injured," Bruede said in a soft convincing voice keeping his face lowered. The old man stepped out to look, and before his victim knew what was happening, Bruede twisted his neck breaking the bones. He carefully caught the old man and lowered him to the ground. He didn't fancy feeding on old people unless he was starving. Their life force was already weak and tasteless.

He pushed the door open and stepped inside. A middle aged woman looked up from her sewing and frowned. Must be his daughter and granddaughter. Bruede bowed and smiled.

"Good day to you madam," he said like a high brow Celtic lord. It was his teeth she noticed. They were longer than her people's teeth and each one ended in a sharp point. Then she focused on how tall and broad he was. Her heart started beating very fast. He heard it. He could see it pulsing in her neck and temples.

"Father," she called out and tried to look passed Bruede.

"I'm sorry, dear," he said, "He can't answer you because I broke his neck."

She dropped her sewing and scrambled toward a small sword hanging on the central support post of the house. Bruede let her pull it and face him. He smiled. A young woman, the daughter, screamed from a darkened corner of the house and plastered herself against the wall as far away as she could get.

Bruede closed his eyes and sniffed the room. He savored the aroma of food on the small table and the herbs hanging from the beams. He loved the smell of these things even if the thought of eating them disgusted him. The woman raised the sword high above her head with a brave but terrified look on her face.

Before she even noticed that he had moved, he was standing in front of her, face to face, touching his bare, burly chest against her heaving bosom. He gently removed the sword from her hand and dropped it on the hard packed dirt floor. She made no move to resist. Her eyes were paralyzed on the dark, cat like orbs in his face. His pupils dilated until they were a solid black. She could see her own reflection on their shiny surface.

He gently pushed the hair back from her face. She was very pretty for a Celt. If the daughter wasn't there, he'd feed on the old man and fuck the mother, but he could feel her heart racing and it drove his blood lust to a frenzy.

He kissed her forehead, kissed the side of her face and whispered in her ear.

"This will only hurt for a moment." He bit deeply into her neck. She screeched and collapsed against his chest, clutching at him to stay on her feet. The daughter screamed again from across the room. He sucked on the wound, swallowed her blood and reveled in how wonderful it felt draining the life force out of her. When the blood flow slowed, he bit deeper severing the big artery there and it gushed into his mouth. She made no further sounds, but her body twitched and convulsed as her essence ebbed out satisfying his hunger. When she hung lifelessly in his arms, he dropped her to the floor and looked up at the daughter with a bloody smile. The girl screamed. She looked to be in her the early years of her second decade. He held up a finger.

"Excuse me a moment, but I'm not quite finished here." He knelt at her mother's side, tore open her bodice exposing her breasts. The daughter continued to scream. Bruede plunged his dagger like finger nails into her chest and tore it open using both of his hands. The sound of her ribs breaking brought louder screams from the daughter, who now cried uncontrollably calling her mother's name over and over. Bruede ripped the mother's heart out, bent over and devoured it like the predator that he was. When he finished, he licked his lips and wiped them off with the dead woman's clothing. He stood up.

"Now, what should I do about you," he asked walking slowly to where the young woman lay scrunched against the wall? "Let's see, I've already fed, so I don't need to kill you and eat you."

As he neared her, she whimpered and cringed. Her eyes were riveted on him.

"But look at what I have here." He parted the folds of his loin cloth and his massive cock stood out. Its one fierce eye stared at her. He squeezed it in his hand making the fat head even fatter.

"You are going to have to help me with this." He knelt near her feet. He touched her bare toes and she flinched away drawing her knees against her chest.

"I promise not to hurt you. Just listen to my voice for a minute, and what ever you do not look into my eyes." He crawled over the top of her and stared into her face. "Don't look into my eyes." She couldn't help herself. Her gaze fell on his black piercing orbs.

"Just relax and surrender to my will." His gaze reached into her soul. "Give yourself to me. You'll like it. You'll beg me for more. Surrender to me." As he spoke, he caressed her little feet, running his fat fingers between her toes. She whimpered and moaned but didn't move. She was paralyzed with fear and fascination. She felt like she was swimming in his eyes. His hands caressed up her legs gently parting them as they passed her trembling knees.

"Your skin is so soft," he whispered. "Feel the skin on my leg; how rough it is." Her hand, as if it had a will of its own, fell down on his thigh and she ran her fingers over his hairy skin. Her breathing was now deep and steady and her mouth hung open. Her eyes were wide and lost in his blackness.

"Put your hand around my cock," he said in a soft, sexy voice. She didn't have to look. It was only a finger width away from her hand, and she could feel the heat radiating off the massive prick. She touched it with her finger tips before encircling her hand around its fat girth.

"Squeeze it." She gripped it tighter and felt it throb in her palm. His incredibly long tongue darted out of his mouth and lapped across her lips. He probed her mouth with it, and as it swirled around dancing against her tongue she sucked on it and he made an approving sound.

He sat up and starddled her. In one quick move, he tore her clothes off exposing her youthful feminine form. Their eyes remained locked in an entranced gaze. She had small but ample breasts and she bore the start of body art her mother had begun adorning her with. He pinched her nipples and she moaned. He smiled.

"See, I'm going to make you feel so good, you'll beg me to fuck you over and over again." He took both her hands and wrapped them around his cock. He raised up just high enough to reach under and slide his fingers into her wet, moist center. He pushed a finger inside her and she groaned and winced with pain.

"Don't worry. That pain is only minor. Once I start fucking you, you're going to feel like you are on top of the world." He pulled his hand up and sniffed her wetness that glistened on the tip of his finger.

He spread her legs, pushed her knees up and lowered his face into her soft mound feminine flesh. As his tongue probed her, he felt it hit her maidenhead. She moaned and ran her fingers into his long, matted hair. He smiled as he licked her wet, hot cunt. Virgins; am I lucky or what.

He raised up and fell between her legs.

"Guide my cock into your cunt," he said, tracing the outline of her lips with his tongue. She gripped the large shaft and rubbed the bulbous head up and down the slit of her outer lips. Her eyes never left his. He smiled and nodded.

"Good girl." As soon as he felt his cock head pass her outer lips, he slammed his hips against her tiny body impaling her on his meat. She screamed in agony and he groaned with pleasure. The blood from her ruptured maidenhead flowed around his cock, and he withdrew it letting the blood flow fill in the empty space. Then he plunged back in. Again she screamed but less loudly. Once more he pulled out and drove his cock deeper. She only cried a little but her body began to move with his thrusts.

"Now you're good and juicy."

He began to fuck her with long fast strokes. Her body trembled and twitched as she rocked against him, moaning and grunting each time his manhood plunged inward. Faster and faster his hips pummeled her. He reached under her, gripped her ass in his hands and raised her up. He pulled her against him, holding his hips still. He used the strength in his arms to pull her on and off his cock as fast as he could. The look on her face was a mixture of extreme terror and ecstatic pleasure. That pleased him.

When he felt his climax boiling up inside his loins, he laid her back down and fucked fast and furiously. Moments before his seed exploded out of him, he fell forward and buried his face into her neck. Timed perfectly with that first wonderful squirt of his juice, he sank his teeth into her skin and bit down opening up a small hole for her blood to seep out on his tongue. She was too lost in her own orgasm to even know what had happened.

With each spurt, he sucked and drew her warm, succulent blood into him. This is how he liked to spill his seed. His body convulsed in the delicious glow of feeding and fucking at the same time. As his release subsided, he pulled away from her and rolled over on his side next to the poor girl. His seed continued to ooze out of his cock. Her body twitched and spasmed.

He cuddled her tenderly and licked the trickle of blood running down her neck.

"You'll live little one," he whispered and kissed the side of her face. "You'll dream about me and pray that I return." He placed a hand over her lower belly. He felt for any signs that his seed had taken root in her womb, but there was none. Just as well. I'd only have to come back and kill you both.

He went back out side to check on Lena. She was awake now, and he picked her up by the leather ties and carried her into the house. She tried to bite his leg and he laughed as he threw her down on the floor.

"My sister is coming for you," she snarled.

"I know my little twin. I've been leaving her a wide trail. I won't let her catch us until I'm ready." Lena spit at him, and he leaned near and slapped her face.

Lena winced at the sting on her cheek and looked around at the scene of horror.

"Who are you?"

"You know who I am," he said and bared his teeth and clawed fingers.

"Veldtae," she said in a hushed tone. He laughed out loud. She glared at him.

"Are you going to feed on me too?" He smiled and shook his head.

"I have something very special for you, my pet. You'll be my little surprise for your sister when I finally let her catch up with us."

He moved behind her, sat down and pulled her into his lap with her back against his chest. She tried to grab his cock and pinch it, but her tied hands made it too awkward. It only made him laugh.

He placed his wrist up to his mouth and bit in until a steady flow of blood started running down his arm. His other hand gripped Lena's head to hold it still, and he ground his bleeding wrist into her mouth. He held it so tight to her lips; it forced the blood to flow in filling her mouth until she had to swallow. She squirmed and kicked and tried to pull away, but he was too strong. Mouthful after mouthful of the Veldtae's blood flowed down into Lena's stomach. She gagged but still he held it tight forcing his blood into her mouth.

Her body began to twitch. Her stomach felt like it was on fire. It radiated out through her torso and gradually travelled down her legs and up her arms. When the fire filled her head, she began to convulse and vomit. She lost all consciousness of where she was. She was swept into a sensation she had never felt before. Her whole body burst into flames, her soul felt consumed by the fire and when he released her, she flopped around on the floor, foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal dying from its sickness.

He stepped outside and howled for Ulrike's sake.

"Come get your sister, bitch," he whispered.

He scooped up Lena's unconscious body, draped it over one shoulder and bound into the forest, breaking branches and leaving foot prints. He was far head of Ulrike when she arrived at the little house of horror.

She examined the old man first, and even though she knew the Veldtae and Lena were gone, she drew her sword and entered the house. Her first sight was the mother, butchered in the Veldtae's own special way. When she noticed the girl, she raced to her side. She was still unconscious, but alive. She wondered why he didn't kill the girl too. Strange creatures, these Veldtae.

She removed the mother's body and buried the dead next to the cabin. Still the young girl slept. Just as well.

Ulrike knelt at the graves and prayed to the goddess.

"Danu, great mother, show me the way. I can not leave this girl alone, and yet I need to follow my sister. We are your humble servants. What must I do?"

A stiff breeze suddenly swept out of the forest and blew against Ulrike. She looked up and a beautiful woman stood at the edge of the clearing. Her shear white gown waved around her accentuating the voluptuous curves of her body.

"Danu," Ulrike gasped and lowered her eyes.

"I am not Danu, my precious," the woman was instantly standing at her side. "I am also just a humble servant. Danu has called me to you." She placed her hand on Ulrike's head. He great feeling of warmth and security radiated into Ulrike.

"Who are you?" Ulrike asked standing up.

"My name is Lilli. Help me make a transom, and we'll take the young one to my haven."

"Lilli, I must follow the Veldtae and my sister."

"This girl will die if we leave her alone. I can not move her by myself. Besides the Veldtae won't leave you behind. He's playing with you. He wants you to find him." Ulrike made an expression of frustration and disgust.

"But my sister..."

"Your sister is lost. You can't help her. The Veldtae has been feeding her his blood."

Ulrike staggered backward with a look of horror on her face.

"How do you know this?"

"Ulrike, I am seer. Just as I know who you are, I know these things. The Wyrd speaks to me. I am quite familiar with the ways of the Veldtae. Your sister is lost, and when you do find her...," Lilli leaned in and looked at Ulrike with an expression of great compassion and sadness. "When you see your sister again, I suggest you kill her as quickly and as mercifully as you can." Ulrike put her face in her hands and wept.

It took until dusk to fashion the transom, and move the young girl to Lilli's abode. It had two stone walls constructed against a large cave-like niche in the face of a rock outcropping. It formed a large room that tucked back into the mountain with a chimney-like structure at the top. The door was made from one heavy plank of hard wood with hammered iron hinges. A small trickle of water from a natural spring flowed inside and down the rock face. It pooled in a basin hewn from solid stone before it over flowed and ran out through an opening in the wall.

Lilli made a comfortable bed for the unconscious girl while Ulrike sat brooding on a wooden bench near the open fire. She watched the smoke drift up through the room and whisk itself out through the chimney vent in the ceiling. Lilli sat down next to her on the bench and placed an arm around her shoulders. Ulrike leaned against her and put her head on the seer's shoulder. Lilli stroked her hair for a few moments, and then kissed her forehead.

"Your heart, so pure and fiery, his way too heavy," Lilli said. "Rest here awhile and regain your strength. I promise you the Veldtae won't go far. He wants you. The voice of the Wyrd has whispered in my ear. You have an important fate with the Veldtae and here with me also."

Ulrike lifted her head and looked into Lilli's eyes. They were deep pools of blue. Her blond hair cascaded down around her shoulders. Her skin was like pale alabaster. Lilli caressed Ulrike's face, ran her fingers across her lips and touched her as a blind person does seeing with their hands. She leaned closer and kissed her cheek. Ulrike felt so comfortable with seer's arm around her.

She knew about love between two women. For the female warriors of her clan it was almost the norm. Ulrike had never had a lover. Her dedication had always been to serve the warrior spirit, the Goddess Morrighan. With Lilli's simple, tender kiss, her heart started to beat faster. Lilli continued to stroke her hair and face.

"You are so lovely," Lille said in a hushed tone. She took Ulrike's chin in her hand and tilted her head back, gazed into her eyes and gently brushed her lips across Ulrike's open mouth. Ulrike's breath stilled in her chest. She had never felt this way before. No one had ever kissed her like that. Lilli's hand slid behind the warrior's head and she pulled her in for a deeper kiss. Ulrike trembled as the tip of Lilli's tongue brushed across her lips. She put her hand on Lilli's back and a spark of fire rushed through Ulrike and raced down to her virgin womanhood and blossomed like a beautiful flower. Ulrike floated on Lilli's embrace.

"Come and lie with me," Lilli said. "Let me hold you in my arms."

Ulrike was entranced. Even if she didn't want to, she couldn't have resisted. But she did want to, more than anything else at this moment. She wanted to hold Lilli in her arms and be kissed again and again.

Lilli moved behind Ulrike and removed the warrior's chain mail. She untied the leather straps and opened the iron buttons that held on Ulrike's simple attire. The warrior's clothing fell to the floor. Lilli walked around her examining the beautiful Celtic artistry that someone had needled into the warrior's flesh. Her fingers lightly trailed over her skin like feathery kisses. Ulrike wanted to touch her, but she could barely move. Her legs trembled. The wet heat inside her continued to build. Lilli bunched her silk gown up around her full hips and crawled onto the bed. She pulled Ulrike down and they curled up on Lilli's soft mattress of animal skins and snuggled into each other's arms. Ulrike was thrilled and terrified. The light of the open fire danced over the bodies and around the dark room.

Quantuman
Quantuman
90 Followers