Celtic Warrior 01: Ulrike's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers

"I've never done this before," she whispered falling into the intoxicating aroma of Lilli's hair, breath and skin.

"I know, my sweet." Lilli replied. The heat was rising between them and Ulrike was glad to be lying down. She felt like she would have fainted if she were still standing. The silk gown that Lilli wore was something that Ulrike had never felt against her skin before. She ran her hands over Lilli exploring her wonderful soft curves. One of Lilli's knees slipped between Ulrike's legs, and it pressed against her vulva forcing a moan from her throat. Her body twitched uncontrollably, and Lilli hugged her tighter crushing her large breasts into Ulrike's hard, lean body.

"Druantia is smiling on us," Lilli spoke softly against Ulrike's ear. Druantia was the Goddess of Passion. Ulrike had never known Durantia, but she had heard of her and all of the deities that ruled this world. Ulrike could feel it too; not like the seer whose body and soul had surrender long ago to the voices in the Wyrd. It just felt so perfect and so pure. For this brief moment, she completely forgot the horror she was questing.

Lilli sat up and pulled the soft silk over her head. Her skin was as white as milk. Her golden hair framed her face with radiance. Her nipples were rose colored points at the end of two magnificant breasts. She caressed Ulrike's face and smiled so sweetly. She traced one finger over Ulrike's lips.

"Ulrike, I know you're a virgin. I am a virgin as well." Her fingers continued to caress the features of the warrior's face. They found a small scar under her chin, and she explored it with tenderness.

"I have always known there would be someone some day." Her hand gently ran down Ulrike's neck and across her chest finding another scar below one collar bone. She touched it as though she were caressing the most intimate part of Ulrike's body. Ulrike was overwhelmed by Lilli's touch; she didn't know what to do. Lilli smiled sensing her predicament. She placed a finger over her lips as though Ulrike was going to speak.

"Lay still, my love," she said, leaned down and kissed Ulrike on the lips. Her tongue slipped out and explored her mouth. Ulrike shivered. The heat between her legs had become almost unbearable.

"It feels like you've done this before," Ulrike managed to say. Her breath came and went like she had been running.

"No my love," Lille replied and sat back up. "The goddess is directing us. Give me your hand." She took one Ulrike's hands and placed it between her breasts in the center of her chest. "Now close your eyes." Ulrike wanted to touch Lilli's breasts and nipples, but she closed her eyes and felt the warmth that flowed into her palm. Lilli placed one of her hands in the same spot on Ulrike's chest.

"This feeling we are sharing is a gift from the spirit of the Druantia. She has drawn us together. Her purpose is our purpose. Feel my love light, my sweet Ulrike. Send me your love light. Pour it out into my hand. I give all I have to you. It is all a gift from the Wyrd."

Ulrike opened her eyes. Her breathing had calmed, the heat between her legs had subsided and she felt more relaxed and at peace than at any time in her life. She moved her hand, ever so slowly until her fingers followed the soft curve of Lilli's breast. She cupped the perfect orb, gently squeezed it and then brushed her fingers over one of Lilli's nipples. It responded to her tough, became hard and little bumps popped out on the surface of the areola. Lille arched her back and moaned. Hearing Lilli moan made Ulrike smile. It also made the heat start up again inside her loins. Her heart beat quickened. Ulrike sat up, still holding Lilli's breast and teased the nipple with her thumb.

"I want to touch you all over," Ulrike said breathlessly. Lilli opened her pale blue eyes and smiled. She held out her arms

"My love, I am yours."

They melted into an embrace, and the sudden touch of their breasts threw hot oil on the fire. Their lips and tongues came together in a wet hungry kiss. Lilli took one of Ulrike's breasts in her hand and rubbed her palm over and over the rock hard nipple.

She pushed the warrior down, leaned in and kissed the nipple, touching it with the tip of her tongue. Ulrike groaned and squirmed on the soft quilt of rabbit skins. Little whimpering sounds escaped from her mouth as Lilli sucked her nipple into her mouth. She felt like she was being swept over a waterfall of liquid fire.

Lilli continued to explore Ulrike's body as she sucked on her nipples. There were many little areas of puckered flesh all over the warrior's battle scared body. Each time Lilli's hands found one, she touched it with tenderness and love, trying to feel the pain and sacrifice Ulrike must have experienced. Ulrike shivered and groaned. Lilli's lips on her nipples and her hands caressing her old war wounds sent ripples of intense pleasure into Ulrike's womanhood. She became aware of places inside her body she didn't even know existed.

Her warrior spirit reared up and charged. She easily wrestled Lilli over on her back just to look at her. Her body was a living sculpture of feminine curves. Her hair was like golden silk ribbon. Her eyes were like a pale blue sky. Her crimson lips were like the petals of a rose. Ulrike's eyes lingered on Lilli's breasts. They had sagged slightly to the side and the nipples flattened out. She wanted to show Lilli how good it felt to have them sucked.

Her waste narrowed only to flare again at her hips. A slight belly curved down to a soft golden bush of curly hair covering a moist slit with thin lips peeking out. Her legs were long and curvaceous and her tiny feet had perfectly proportioned toes.

When Ulrike's eyes swept back up to Lilli's face, Lilli smiled, placed a hand on her knee and dragged her finger tips up and down. Ulrike straddled the seer, leaned her face down between her magnificent breasts and inhaled. Lilli's scent reminded her of a spring meadow in the great mountains.

She took one breast in her hands, gentled massage it, rubbed her nose across the nipple and then took it into her mouth. Lilli gasped.

"Ulrike, my sweet Ulrike." She was barely audible. She cradled her arms around the warrior's head. Ulrike loved the feel of Lilli's nipple inside her mouth. As the areola stiffened and the nipple extended reaching out for her tongue, Ulrike ran a hand over Lilli's hips savoring the feel of her soft luxurious curves. It was Lilli's turn to squirm.

"It's starting to feel like you've done this before too," Lilli said with a breathless chuckle.

Ulrike laughed seeing Lilli's point. Her body instinctively knew what to do as she continued to melt and merge into Lilli. Her hand explored Lilli's belly, feeling the radiant life inside her. She hovered over the area of Lilli's womb.

"Lilli," Ulrike whispered kissing up across her chest and neck. "I...I..."

"And I do too, my sweet," Lilli filled in the gaps.

When Ulrike's lips found Lilli's, they lay breast to breast and kissed for the longest time.

"My darling," Lilli whispered into Ulrike's ear with a kiss. "We are one. Do you feel it?"

"Lilli," she struggled to reply. "I feel it. Yes, yes, yes." Her kisses became more urgent and hungry. Ulrike pressed her hot sex against Lilli's leg. She desperately wanted to feel something of Lilli inside her. Lilli's breath and heart beat matched Ulrike's and they undulated against each other bringing their hot moist centers as close together as they could.

Lilli grabbed one of Ulrike's hands and pulled it down into her golden forest wet with arousal. Ulrike gasped as her fingers touched the puffy outer lips of Lilli's mound.

"Touch me," Lilli choked out.

Ulrike's fingers softly rubbed up and down through Lilli's pubic hair. It was so soft and so hot and so very, very wet. Ulrike put her open lips against Lilli's neck.

"Ahhh," she inhaled sharply as Lilli's hand tickled its way across her womanhood mirroring the activity of Ulrike's hand.

Lilli parted her outer lips and was immediately greeted by the wet slick inner labia of Ulrike's sweet honey pot. Ulrike's fingers discovered much the same between Lilli's legs. They touched each other like this for a long time kissing and nibbling on each other's mouths. They rubbed little circles all around the inner lips passing over those little pearls of pleasure nested at the top of their cunts.

Lilli gentlely started to probe her finger into Ulrike's tight, hot tunnel. Ulrike made a little squeak and followed Lilli's lead, sliding her finger tip just inside the entrance of Lilli's tiny opening. Lilli tried to speak. Her breath heaved in her chest and her heart pounded in her ears.

"Ulrike, slide your finger inside me until you feel my maidenhead." Ulrike stopped kissing her to give all her attention to the one finger that was nestled in the oily folds of Lilli's sex. She moved very slow, sliding her finger in. Lilli's cunt contracted around it as if to hold it prisoner in her heat. Ulrike felt it. There it is. Her finger was bared entry by a thin silky membrane of spongy flesh. Ulrike smiled. She liked touching Lilli like this. Lilli's eyes were closed. Having Ulrike inside her was a revelation. She now knew that the Wyrd had spun this web even before they were born. She had waited all her life for Ulrike and this moment. It was fitting now that she thought about it, that her soul mate would be a warrior. The seer and the warrior; what a perfect pairing for the tapestry the Wyrd was weaving.

"Don't stop," she said and kissed Ulrike's gaping mouth biting on her bottom lip. She gently slid her finger deeper into Ulrika until she found what she was looking for. Just as it was with her warrior lover, Lilli's finger found no convenient door into Ulrike's inner feminine sanctum. Her finger tip rested against Ulrike's maidenhead. They had to surrender their virginity and surrender themselves to each other.

"I've waited my whole," Lille said. "Maybe even many life times, to lay like this with you, touch you like this and feel you inside me like this. These are places where we've never let another person enter. I want you, Ulrike. I feel the blessing of the goddess. I feel our connection in the web of the Wyrd. Will you have me as your own?"

Ulrike was now feeling like a whirlwind was sweeping her away. Everything was happening so fast. Lena was gone; the Veldtae had thrown down a gauntlet and she and Lilli, a gorgeous seer, and probably a sorceress, lay finger fucking each other on a bed of rabbit skins.

"I don't ever want this to end," Ulrike said. She was shocked hearing herself say that, but it was true.

"I know this seems sudden, but how else could it be my sweet? In the web woven by the Wyrd, time means nothing. From here," Lilli said touching Ulrike's chest. "To here." She touched her own chest. "A strong beautiful thread connects us to the spirits. I want you. Will you have me?" Their fingers remained cuddled against their maidenheads.

"How could I not want you?" Ulrike exclaimed. "I don't think I've ever truly loved another person before. I am yours." They kissed softly. Lilli placed her free hand over the hand of Ulrike's that impaled her.

"Put your hand on mine," she said. Ulrike slid her fingers over Lilli's hand and felt her own sex, wet and hot, open and filled with Lilli's fingers.

"When I tell you, stiffen your finger inside me." She took a deep breath and struggled to speak. "I will do the same inside you." They briefly kissed too out of breath to lock lips for very long. "When I say, 'now,' jamb my finger through your maidenhead as I will do with you. Give me your innocence. Mine now and forever belongs to you." Lilli stared into Ulrike's eyes.

"I love you my precious Ulrike."

"I love you Lilli."

They remained in eye contact. They panted in perfect unison. The fire flared up in the room spilling orange light onto the glassy surface of their eyes and danced over their skin. It also flared up inside them. The heat and moisture seeped out around their hands. The muscles of their swollen sex relaxed suddenly as if to say we surrender.

"Now!"

Bruede let his new pet feed. What used to be Lena, Celtic warrior, was now a wild eyed, ravenous monster filled with an insatiable hunger and lust. At every opportunity, he fed her more of his blood and filled her womb with more of his seed. The combination always drove these little people completely insane. Usually he'd have killed her by now. When they got this crazed, they were harder to control.

Lena's face was buried in the neck of a small boy. His legs had already stopped kicking. His life force was almost gone, and Lena sucked it out making wild predatory sounds like a starving wolf. Bruede look at her on her knees with her bare ass in the air. He had just fed too and the fire was returning to his cock. He stepped over the mother's empty, lifeless body and stood behind Lena. Her exposed sex wagged at him as she groveled in the blood lust.

"You do have a perfect little fuck hole." He scooped up a handful of blood pooled on the floor and coated his ridged member. He chuckled and gripped Lena's hips guiding his engorged shaft to her parted lips. As he usually did, in one swift motion, he slammed it home. Lena only grunted and pushed back against him making sounds of approval.

He fucked her hard and fast. He was growing tired of her, and he was more than anxious to have a go at her twin.

"Come on. Come get your sister you stupid bitch."

His hips hammered Lena and his large balls slapped against her. His climax raced into his groin and when he exploded inside her, he drove his cock all the way into her womb. He pumped his seed inside Lena as she continued to wallow in the blood of the boy.

Bruede howled. Not because he was particularly satisfied sexually. Actually he was now thoroughly bored with Lena. He howled in hopes that the twin would hear his victory.

"I'm still here, bitch. I'm buried in her cunt. Her womb is full of my seed. Come and get me."

He pushed off of Lena and dragged his cock out of her sloppy wet hole. He looked at her in disgust. She continued to feed after the boy's life was gone. She still made sounds like a wild, starving animal and showed no reaction to what he had just done to her.

"Fuck this," he said and grabbed Lena by the hair. He tilted her head back, reached around and ripped Lena's throat out. She fell across the boy and twitched until she was dead. Her black blood pooled out on the floor.

"You won't come to me little twin, then I'll come to you." He stepped outside and sniffed the air. A smile fell over his lips.

"So you're with the witch. Maybe I'll fuck you both."

He bound into the forest and disappeared.

Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers