Celuna's Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh shit,” he snarled. This emotional thing was getting way out of hand. Combined with the hormones, it was a really bitch. He was hoping he was wrong but it sounded to him as if Celune was going to find a way to kill herself. That would really sick.

Celune ran. She ran until the air burned in her lungs. She ran until her energy gave out. Then she collapsed right where she was. High in the mountains, no one would bother her. She closed her eyes as she lay by the riverbed. There was only one way for Hunter to be free. She would have to doe. Since she had no intention of ever going through this humiliation again, it didn’t matter if she didn’t. He was strong enough to survive having his soul ripped in half once again. She knew she wasn’t. Otherwise she would have been able to control it only a few short hours ago.

“Don’t be too sure about that,” he said down behind her.

She didn’t even have the energy to look at him. He moved slowly, carefully towards her. He didn’t want her to bolt again. When she didn’t move, he let out the breath hi didn’t know he was holding and sat down next to her. Slowly he reached out and began to stroke her silky hair. It lay like black silk over her back and shoulders all the way to her hops. He stroked the entire length. Though their bodies hummed in sync, the gesture was more soothing than arousing.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered.

“For what?” she answered dully,

“I didn’t mean the things I said,” he said as he stretched out next to her. Gently he gathered her into his arms. Her body tensed as he pulled her back against his chest so that they lay spoon fashion on the riverbank.

“You are not just a convenient piece of ass” he said, “I was angry and confused. I… I don’t know much about our people. Most of what I know, I’ve learned on my own. I didn’t grow up with a pack to teach me the rules. This soul-bonding thing, well that was new and, to be honest, when you’re parents told me about it, a part of me didn’t believe them. When it happened, I freaked and I took it out on you. I’m sorry”

“I didn’t mean for it to happen,” she said, “I… I’ve been paraded before 95 % of the Loupa in this and the surrounding three major metropolitan areas like some contestant in the Westminster dog show. See the fluid likes of her back, notice how sharp and clean her teeth are. It’s humiliating. And it was all for politics. I didn’t want that. I see the way my parents look at each other and that’s what I want. I want love. I want respect. I want to know more about my mate than his bloodlines. When I first saw you, it was like the world suddenly seemed right. It seemed whole. I went to all of the events. I followed the circuit. I read everything I could, trying to discern fact from storyline. It wasn’t easy and some of your writers should be shot for sheer stupidity but I knew that I didn’t want to fly blind. The plan had been to eventually meet you. Go out to dinner, learn about each other. That was the plan. It’s no easy fighting hormones or emotions. I’m usually not that violent and I’m pretty open-minded and treat humans well. But when I scented her and knew what was going on, I saw red. I wanted her dead and preferably in a thousand tiny pieces. I stopped thinking and reacted. I made an ass out of myself”

“No” he chuckled, “You acted what you were, jealous. I sensed something that night. When I went out to get ice, I saw the claw marks on the door. I scented the spore on them and it sent my blood humming. It told me female and something else that I didn’t realize until later, female in heat. Then I caught you with her. It WAS erotic but there was fear in the air. When we tangled and your scent filled the room, I wanted you right then and there. I didn’t are that I had just spent six hours venting my lust. It was back in full force and it had one target, you. Then you left but I had that scent and knew I could find you anywhere. Then this French Canadian guy, Jacques, waits in my dressing room and invites me to your parent’s house. I knew I was supposed to present myself to them but things were really hectic. I thought I was going to get my ass kicked. I have a very healthy respect for Alphas.”

“Its my mom you have to watch out for. Dad pretty much tells you he’s going to kick your ass. Mom smiles prettily at you as if you’re the next best thing to sliced bread just before she rips out your throat. Its not pretty” he laughed as he felt her smile.

“Anyway, here I am thinking I’m going to get my ass handed to me on a silver platter for not following protocol while half my mind is concerned with you and all the things I want to do to and with you and its sprung on me that the woman I want to thoroughly debauch is the Alpha pair’s daughter. On top of that, she’s in Heat and if I do even one the things I want to do while she’s in heat then I will be bound to her for the rest of my life. Then I find you in my room. Its filled with your scent and the blood is sizzling and the energy levels in the room are soaring. We might have been fine if we hadn’t touched but hell that’s all I want to do is touch you. I like seeing you get mad. I like seeing your eyes glow. I like watching the muscles ripple under your skin and knowing that you won’t break if I let go. I liked that idea. So there we go. It was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced in my life. It’s not the lovemaking itself so much as the energy that was moving between us, making it better. Then, bam, I wake up and rational thought is finally kicking in and I’m starting to feel you inside my head. It’s … its... ”

“Terrifying.”

“Exactly.”

“Think how I felt” she laughed, “My first tome is while I’m in Heat. It’s with the most gorgeous Loupa I have ever seen in my life. Just looking at you makes me shiver and I’m not all sure what’s real and what’s my imagination shifted into hormonal overdrive. Then there was the goddess awful cocktail party and that weasel looking Loupa. He is more persistent than a pit bull. Then your scent comes in and I can’t think clearly anymore. All I want is to find you and jump you. Then I find out you’ve been closeted with my parents for two hours and I think ‘They better not scare him off or do anything’ so I have to wait but I had to get out of that house. So I killed two birds with one stone and went to your place.”

“I don’t want you to kill yourself,” he whispered as he nuzzled the back of her neck.

“I don’t want to die”

“So we make the best of it,” he said, his voice getting low. Celune felt his arousal push against her buttocks through their clothes.

“Agreed” she purred, pushing back against him, “Just as soon as you make love to me again”

“Definitely” he chucked as he quickly stripped them of their clothes. He held her back against his chest as he slid his hand between her thighs. She moaned loudly as his fingers slid easily into her wet sheath. Then he was lifting her and settling her over his aching shaft from behind. He caught her skin between his teeth where her neck met her shoulder. He growled against her skin as he felt how easily she settled around him. Her fingers speared through his hair as she tossed her head back over his shoulder and moaned loudly.

“Gods Paul” she moaned pushing back against him. He caught one breast in his hand, teasing and pulling at her nipple while his fingers and body stroked easily between her thighs. He felt her pleasure as his and his pleasure as hers over the mental link they now shared.

“That’s it Celune” he whispered as he caught her ear between his teeth, “Come for me. Let me hear your pleasure”

“Paul” she whimpered, “you feel… incredible”

“Feel it tighten within you,” he whispered as he felt the pleasure build at the base of his spine. He stroked and thrust faster as he brought them closer to the edge.

“Feel me sliding in and out of your body, Feel how hot we are,” he said as he guided her hand down to where their bodies joined. He growled loudly at the feel of his shaft sliding through her fingers and into her body. It was exquisite.

Celune moaned as she felt how slick and hot they were. He was so hard and each stroke brought her closer and closer to the edge. She opened her mind to him completely, allowing him to fully experience her pleasure as he slid in and out of her body. She heard his breath catch.

“My god” he moaned, his own mental barriers opening completely to her. Their senses were swamped with the pleasure. The sun no longer beat down on them. They couldn’t feel the light spring breeze against their superheated skin. Celune’s body tightened around him. Her voice rose in a primal scream as wave after wave of pleasure beat against her, making her entire body ripple, pulling Paul with her. He howled long and loud as he gave one final upward thrust and spilled his seed deep within her body.

They collapsed against the riverbank, their labored breathing in sync and their energy humming in the aftermath. Paul held her to him, unwilling to breath the contact of her skin against his.

“Is it… always going to be like that?” she panted, “like the first time?”

“It we’re lucky” he chucked back.

“I think I’ll sleep now,” she whispered as she snuggled back against him, his body still buried in hers.

“Sounds like a plan” he said as he closed his eyes.

They didn’t notice the three wolves standing off in the forest. Cleona looked at her husband, a beautiful sable wolf with piercing yellow eyes. She leaned over and gave his muzzle a quick lick. He turned to study the white wolf standing next to him. He gave her his wolf smile.

“If you two start, I’m leaving” came Jacques mind voice.

“I suggest you leave then,” Remy said as he began to herd his mate to a secluded cave they were both very familiar with.

“Don’t worry Jacques” Cleona laughed in his mind, “Your turn will come”

“Not if it makes my act like you four it won’t” he snorted. Then he turned and trotted back to the city.