Cemetery Summons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

"Fucking hell," he groaned. Elassa started moving her wet breasts in an up and down motion, still a hand under each one to bend their motions to her will. Jack felt his shaft being played with by her skin, and the rest of his cock played with by her mouth. He could feel the roof of her mouth against his glans, wet and rough. The contours of her insides gave him even more places to rub against and stimulate the immeasurable feeling building within him.

She gave him a quick glance, but he didn't see the look in her eyes. She scraped her teeth along the underside of his cock and his arms tensed like he was holding the weight of a mountain. Jesus God in heaven, there was no way on earth he was holding out like this.

He took one hand off the cement and put it in Elassa's silvery white hair, running his fingers through her wet locks slowly. The movement of her head stopped and she circled his glans with her tongue, awaiting the moment when he would force her down and begin to fuck her throat. Jack grinned. He couldn't do that to her.

He'd cum right then and ruin the whole evening.

Instead, he simply began to pet her head, closing his eyes again. Elassa retracted slightly from him, leaving only her lips fully in contact with his cock. Her tongue still played with him, but just barely at the tip, flecking around just lightly enough for him to feel the touch.

Jack stroked the back of her head lovingly, gently running his hand from her crown to the nape of her neck. She moaned softly and the action sent vibrations up his spine. He shivered with satisfaction. And then without warning, Elassa stopped everything altogether and pulled him down into the water where only his shoulders and above stuck out of the water.

Before Jack could protest or complain, she was right back where she had been, her tits wrapped around his cock and her mouth attempting to suck him dry. Only now, all of this was going on under the water, and he could only see the shimmering shapes of her and his forms. Jack sighed and then put both hands on the back of her head and the same time, entangling his fingers in her hair suspended in the water.

Unlike the first time, with his hands on her head, he shoved himself all the way down to the base. Elassa grabbed his sides and pulled at him. Jack realized that she was trying to get him farther into her mouth. He pulled pack and rammed into her again, met this time with a moan of delight. He could feel a wrenching sensation growing within him, and gave it another thrust.

Then he made his mistake.

He drew back so far that he came out of her mouth entirely. With all the force he could muster, he slammed her face and his hips together, hands trembling, body awaiting imminent release into her mouth.

And he missed.

His cock raked against her cheek and he spit his load into the pool water, unable to let go of her while an intense orgasm wracked his body. He bent over double and rode out his orgasm with eyes squeezed shut.

"Fucking hell." When he finished, he let go of Elassa's head and she rose out of the water to take in a huge gasp of air. She looked down at him with a smile, and then at the water. Her expression changed from one of satisfaction to one of horror in a flash.

Quickly, she clawed through the water with her hands and attempting to grasp things that Jack couldn't see. He watched her as she lifted her hands out of the water and pondered them, her green gaze worried and unsure. She looked at the water and splashed it around for a few more moments before turning her gaze to him.

Such a baleful look Jack had never imagined was possible. Such a look of hatred and anger was meant only for demons and hellish nightmares grown men cried about. Such a look was not meant for the likes of mortals at all. And yet she stared at him with an expression of pure malice and baleful hatred and mirth. She picked him up by the neck and threw him against the edge of the pool, eyes like two bright green flames. She snagged her arms around him and dug into his back with her nails, growling furiously.

"You meant to do that, didn't you?" She raked her nails across his back, and splitting pain ran rampant through Jack's body. He gasped in both hurt and surprise, and put a hand down on the slick concrete behind him. His hand slipped and Elassa dug her nails in further, relishing the painful murmurs coming from his mouth.

Jack put a hand against her in a vain attempt to ward her off. He felt so lightheaded, so aloof and distant. He barely registered that he was smearing red stuff all over her shoulder. But barely was more than enough. His eyes widened and he realized that it was blood he was smearing on her body.

His blood.

"Fucking hell..." Jack's head lolled back and he felt the water rise to meet him, or his body sink into it. Either way it didn't matter. A blackness engulfed him and his eyes fluttered closed slowly. He fell into deep, dreamless darkness.

------------

Jack awoke to a gentle throbbing of noise next to his head, and he wrinkled his nose. Something smelled off. It didn't smell like his bedroom. It smelled much...cleaner, like someone had cleaned it for him. Had Elassa done that for him? He opened his eyes a crack and his hearing cleared up. The dull throb was a beep, constant and unwavering. He opened his eyes completely and raised his hands to rub the sleep from them.

And on his left arm was a wire, matched on his right by a small white pad and a band-aid. With a knitted brow, he pushed himself up and rubbed his eyes. The beeping noise began to quicken, and then it died back down to normal. Jack looked around briefly.

He was in a hospital. White covered every inch of the room, including the bedsheets. Jack let out a yawn and then the painted white door opened. In came a cute nurse with a tray of food in her hands. A red flush covered her face and she wore a smile that looked almost guilty. Jack scratched the back of his head and the nurse set the tray of food down on a nearby table.

"Excuse me," Jack said. The nurse only glanced at him.

"Yes, sir?" she replied. Her eyes weren't fully focused on his face, but he didn't notice.

"What happened to me?" he asked. The nurse looked all around before answering with a sigh.

"You were brought in last night with severe lacerations on your back. You lost almost enough blood to kill you. We're lucky that you didn't die on us while we were taking care of you," she answered quickly, turning around to leave. Jack held his arm out, but retracted it when she closed she door behind her exit.

He looked at the tray sitting next to him. There was chocolate pudding, a hamburger, fries, and a glass of milk. He greedily ate everything in a short time and downed the glass of milk in seconds. When he was done, he waited quietly for someone else to come in. If he was in a hospital for injuries, someone was going to talk with him soon and ask him questions.

"Hello there. I'm..." said a doctor, entering the room. Jack tilted his head to the side when she stopped mid sentence and stared at him awkwardly.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"It seems as if we weren't able to calm you down," she said, turning back to the door.

"Wait," Jack ordered. The doctor glanced back at him, still facing the door.

"What do you mean by 'calm me down' anyway?" he questioned. She sighed.

"Sir, you still have a massive erection," she stated annoyedly and then slammed the door in her wake. Jack looked down to see his cock throbbing under the thin white sheet draped over the lower half of his body. Jack heard feet touch the floor to his left and turned his head toward the window, where a woman stood silently. He saw two orange rims of light where her eyes would be, staring into him intently.

"Well hello there, handsome," the woman cooed in a smooth, matured voice. Jack thought that it might be Elassa until she stepped closer. In the dark room, it was a bit difficult to see anything past what the lamp revealed. Jack noticed that her chest was smaller than Elassa's.

"Who exactly are you?" Jack looked her over to try and figure out who he was looking at exactly. She had a pair of orange eyes that shimmered in the light of the lamp, and black hair encircled her face. Her hips were wide, wider than Elassa's even. She wore boy shorts and had a tight sports bra to cover up her breasts. She smiled at him with plump, full pink lips.

"My name is Fain. I believe that it is time for you to direct me toward a course of action, master," she purred. Jack's eyes narrowed at the last word.

"Did Elassa summon you?" he growled. Fain took a step back and put a hand to her breast, a hurt look upon her young features.

"Do you not remember raising me from the water, master? Do you wish me gone? If so, I will gladly return to the Sanctuary of Salvation and await your summons again." She bowed her head, biting her bottom lip. Jack stared at her. She had wings, leathery bat wings, like Elassa, which meant that she was a succubus. Jack groaned.

Not another one.

She looked up briefly with a red flush spreading across her face. Jack thought she looked rather embarrassed asking something of him, or at least wanting to. He nodded and she stood upright. A timid expression was written all over her blushing face.

"I would request, well, that I be allowed to stay with you, master. I'd rather not wait any longer to be used, if it's at all of any consequence to you. Please master, I won't disobey you master. I promise," she pleaded, eyes teary.

"When did I summon you?"

"What? Last night, from the water. You still do not remember? Elassa is going to be angry with you, master. I'd rather not be on her bad side as well," she stated, furtive glances rising to the door before staring back at him. She wasn't staring at his face though, but at the sheets pooled around his waist. It was Jack's turn to feel embarrassed.

"I don't know how I summoned you, but I know that you want my uh...junk, right?"

"If that is how you'd describe the feeling of my appetite, and the tantalizing closeness at which the object of my desire is to me, then yes. I desire your junk very much, master," she stated, almost robotically, while licking her lips.

"Well then I think you should be able to get someth-" The doorknob turned and Jack bent his knees to bring the sheets farther up than his crotch to hide his cock. The door opened and in stepped the female doctor again, with the nurse from before. Behind them was Elassa, arms folded across her chest. Her shirt and shorts looked too tight, as usual, and she frowned at him. She closed the door behind them. The dull beeping of the machine monitoring his heart rate began to fluctuate.

"What's this? You finally calmed down?"

"Well," Jack said guiltily, "not exactly. I tried, but nothing worked. I'm sorry about earlier," he said. He took quick look at Elassa as she leaned against the wall behind the doctor and the nurse. She licked her teeth sensually and pushed her breasts together. The monitor began beeping at a progressively faster rate. The doctor and nurse exchanged glances.

"Please control your thoughts sir," she doctor demanded. Jack glared.

"I'm sorry. I can't exactly do that at the moment. If you hadn't noticed before, I'm rather pressed for self control when my body is split into two parts," he growled in return. The doctor sighed and shook her head, flipping open the folder in her hands.

"Well then, I see here that your body has healed up far faster than we had expected when you arrived. You're already well enough to leave. Though we'd like to keep you overnight for safety reasons of course," she said, trying to get through the pleasantries. Jack shrugged.

"I can tell that you didn't come here to give me a report like that. Go ahead and ask what you want to; I won't bite." Jack watched as the doctor's eyebrows went up and she tapped her pen on the folder.

"Well, since you've seen that much, I'd like to advise you, and your partner behind me, that what you two did almost killed you. I can understand that some people have their own, well, sexual interests, and that's fine, but you almost died. I would strongly suggest that you refrain from any more of that for at least a few weeks until your back has healed. Which is another subject I'd like to touch up on."

"What about it?"

"Your body is healing itself at a remarkable rate. When you came in to the ER last night, I had thought you a lost cause because of the grievousness of your injuries. Surprisingly, your body lost eight pints of blood and was still functioning at the time we managed to hook you up to life support."

"I'm sure that I'm lucky, but I'd really like to go home now. I have school tomorrow and my teachers are already mad at me for missing today, I'm sure," Jack said.

"You should have died last night, but you didn't Don't you want to know? Don't you want to let us figure out why?" she protested, rereading sections of paper in her folder. Jack shook his head.

"I just want to go home now. If I'm healthy enough to leave, then I'll go."

"Well then, there is the problem of your bill," she said, holding up a slip of paper with one hand. Apparently, though to Jack it seemed more like a blackmail scheme than anything, he had racked up a bill that not even the health coverage plan his grandfather had bent laws around to get him was able to cover it all. And the hospital had agreed to take a large portion off that bill if he agreed to let them study him for a day. How in the hell was his bill so high anyway?

Jack thought on it while the doctor waited and the nurse fidgeted nervously, glancing around the room to keep her attention elsewhere. Jack eventually gave up. Getting a free night at a hospital wasn't that bad of an alternative to having to pay three thousand dollars for leaving.

"Fine then. I'll let you look at me. And you'd better lower my bill too," he snapped. The doctor's face split into a wide smile and she nodded. The nurse followed her out of the room and Elassa closed the door behind them. She turned to him and beside her appeared Fain.

"Oh, last time I was kind to you. I let you have your fun. I let you do as you wished, Jack. I even gave you full permission to ram my throat as hard as you wanted. And what do you do with your freedom? You waste it! You're going to repay me with every last drop of cum in your body!" snarled the succubus, eyes glowing bright neon.

"I would object, master, to her wishes. My own desires have yet to be fulfilled, and Elassa has taken several orgasms from your body already. I request one," said Fain meekly.

"Back off, he teased me, so I get the first one," Elassa stated. She was promptly picked up by the back of her neck and fingers curled around her windpipe. Fain stood emotionless, choking the life out of her.

"I request to feed first. I will not be denied, Elassa. Master, I request that I be the sole recipient of your orgasm."

"What? Sure, Elassa, just let her have one," Jack said.

"Jack!" she eeked out, just barely loud enough to hear.

"I request that Elassa be absent from the room at such time," Fain said robotically.

"Elassa," Jack warned, an air of authority about him. Fain let the taller succubus down and she disappeared in the blink of an eye, disappointed. Fain turned to Jack and then appeared beneath the sheet covering him. Jack's heart rate soared as she gave his rigid cock a long, heavy lick. She sucked his engorged glans into her mouth and clenched her jaw.

After a few moments, she returned to sucking on him. Jack lifted the sheets and saw long tresses of black hair splayed across his midsection. He couldn't even see her face, but he could see the soft glow of orange that he eyes gave off. Did all succubi have glowing eyes when they were horny?

Her head began to bob up and down. Her tongue wasn't nearly as long as Elassa's, but she knew how to use it just as well. She tickled every pleasure point Jack hadn't even thought existed. One of her hands parted her hair and she pressed her index finger against his navel, dawdling around lazily as she traced little circles on his skin with her other fingers. Jack was surprised that all of them seemed to trace a different pattern.

And her dexterity almost made him unaware that her head had stopped moving. His attention snapped back to her and she looked up at him guiltily, returning to her previous slow pace. Jack heard the doorknob turn again and Fain tucked herself into a tight ball, her mouth never leaving him. Jack forced her hand under the sheet and out of sight as the door opened.

"Are you alright in here?" asked the nurse from before. Jack smiled embarrassedly.

"Well, I'm trying to do you guys a favor here by getting rid of this thing. It might take me more than a little while to do this if you keep interrupting me." He tried to sound as sincere as he could, because he was already embarrassed. The nurse put a hand over her mouth and started closing the door.

"Then let me remove a few things and fix this problem. Lord knows how often I'd get sent down here if your heart rate spiked like this more than once." She walked over to one of the machines near Jack's bedside and began removing the things running from it to him. After the needed tasks were done, she unplugged the machine and the beeping stopped. Things sounded silent for once.

"Thanks," Jack said as the nurse began to leave. She nodded and left the room quietly. Jack threw the sheet off his body and Fain immediately resumed her work. Jack felt her hand crawl back up his body and begin toying with him. He said back and closed his eyes, stretching his legs out. Fain quietly continued without a hitch.

Jack's eyes traced every part of her body. The most notable feature about her was what Rob would have referred to as a 'bubble butt'. It looked like it barely fit her body. He sat up and Fain watched him, concerned. Jack ran a hand down the back of her head and she hummed. Jack pushed her down to the hilt and then removed his hand from her.

He reached out with one hand and ran his fingertips over her huge ass. Fain stopped, deepthroat position, and enclosed his waist with her arms. She quickened her pace and Jack lost concentration for a moment as his fingers slipped up to the small of her back.

He put his entire hand back on her ass and squeezed it. Fain's head moved even faster, and she moaned huskily. The vibrations felt godly. Jack grabbed a clot of hair and pushed her face down again. His other hand roved over her backside. Jack reached forward and traced his fingers over her pussy through the fabric of her boy shorts. She jolted forward and rolled her hips against his digits.

He traced back up and she pushed him forward with a squeal when he got half way. He pressed down and she sucked him harder, her pace faster than ever. Jack felt his climax nearing and he pushed a short leg of her boy shorts up. He pushed two of his fingers into her wet pussy and she went even faster. Jack bucked his hips without thinking and then found his release in her mouth. She opened her eyes.

The two orbs of shimmering fire weren't what Jack would call eyes. He's seen Elassa angry, really angry, angry enough to nearly kill him. That was the heartiest emotion he had every seen in her eyes. But this was that intensified a thousand times. Fain's eyes were literally orbs of fire. She sucked the cum out of him down to the last drop. After circling his cock with her tongue enough times to clean him off, she slowly withdrew from him.

"Thank you, master. I enjoyed that very much."

"Likewise," Jack said. He sat back against the pillows behind him and Fain crawled up his broad chest to rest her chin at the base of his neck. She sighed. Jack felt her ass wiggle slowly from side to side. He put his hands on her firm backside and she let out a pleased whimper.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers