Cemetery Summons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

"No! Tell her to stop! Anathane! You can't-"

All was silent.

Jack watched as Anathane's form shuddered. Everything still moved. The floor quaked. The ceiling rolled in waves. The room was in chaos. But there was no sound. Jack's eardrums popped. He felt a mixture of cool and burning hot liquid run down his throat and he coughed on it. He felt like he was drowning until the demon fell off him and onto the floor.

Immediately, Jack raised himself and coughed hard. Blue and green, thick liquid came out of his mouth and he felt like he was going to throw up. He pushed Anathane's other form off his cock and looked around.

The room was calming down. Elassa was stuck to the ceiling, her arms and legs engulfed in a series of sharp crags etched upon the room's surface. She panted hard, and smiled at him wanly. The purple demon held the only remaining manifestation of Anathane in her hands, stroking teal hair out of the other's face. Jack searched for Fain, and surprisingly, found her on the floor...both of her.

Two Fains lay on the floor, silent, but breathing. Jack stepped off the altar set for him and it melted back into the floor. Where he stepped, the floor became flat and leveled, like he was the calming point of this place. He still could hear nothing.

He knelt down beside the two demons and Anathane's eyes opened.

"I came," was all she said before the room was enveloped in white light.

------------

It was hours later that Jack learned that Anathane had been uncontrollably attracted to him and nearly killed his succubi, Fain and Naif, because her appeal was to things that are incomplete, much like herself. She was an incomplete demon, and filled herself with things to try and fill that void. Jack, being between whatever he was becoming and human, meant that she felt a longing for him. And her hunger had only been slaked once she had cum.

Jack was still confused with the entire situation. And he was still annoyed with the fact that he had devil bits still in his brown hair and in his ears. Every now and then, a green droplet would fall out of his ear and merge with the floor again. And every single time, a long moan would resound through the entire domed room that stretched for miles in every direction.

At the moment, Jack wasn't particularly happy about anything. He was stuck here, wherever here was, until Anathane had all of her pieces back. And that meant that her essence had to drain out of him, drop by drop, through every pore, until she was gone from his body. Elassa smiled at him.

"Hey, buck up Jack. You're the first person that's not an angel to make her cum. I think that's a damned good accomplishment considering you've only had sex three times."

"Fuck. Off," was Jack's reply as another moan rang through the room. He growled.

"Can't this go any faster?"

"Not unless you wanna fuck me again, incomplete boy," said the omnipotent voice of Anathane. Jack rolled his eyes and declined the offer quickly. There was no way he was getting strapped down and having things shoved down his throat again. He glanced over at Fain and Niaf, who were looking quite different now that he saw them both at the same time.

Fain's orange eyes looked bored, and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She was naked, much like everyone else in this realm apparently, but looked so different from Niaf. Fain sat so prim and properly.

Niaf looked like savage lioness who'd just killed something. Her long black hair was disheveled, and her blue eyes were devious, wicked. Her extraordinarily long blue tongue hung loosely out of her mouth and she wore a shit-eating grin. Her body was splayed across a couch molded from the floor that fit the curves of her lazy body snugly.

"I got a body! I got a body!" Niaf sang.

"I want you to be quiet," said Fain. Niaf stuck her tongue out.

"Fuck off. I get Jackie all to myself for once. And I get ta get fucked in the ass finally! Woohoo! Anal baby! Let's do it right now boyo," she said, rolling across the floor that raised to meet her. Jack snarled.

"You wanna go back to that body?"

Niaf stopped dead in her tracks.

"Oh, you're no fun. You had an hour-long fuckfest with a demon and you're not willing to share that cock with anyone else? You found yourself a new lover?"

"No, I..." Jack stopped as his eardrums popped and demon essence drained out of his ears, running down to the tentacles that sprang up to greedily gulp it all down. Jack felt the tension in his body release and he flopped down against the curved floor. Anathane's tentacle wrapped around his arm affectionately and stroked his cheek like before.

"I will never be complete without you. Will you come back to complete me again?" she asked. Jack sighed.

"Maybe. I've got no clue really. I don't even know if I'll ever come back to hell again if that's where I really am. I'm still confused about everything that just happened. What happened to you?"

"I came."

"What does that mean?" Jack asked, a little annoyed. There was a slight pause.

"I came, simple as that. It was one of the most memorable experiences I have ever known. I have never met another incomplete being before. Only angels come close to being that because their allegiance is split between their own lust and their patron's desire to rule the heavens. But you, you are the true incomplete, like me. I found completeness with you inside me. I came."

"Great. I am still confused," Jack murmured. Anathane sighed.

"I have returned to how I was before. I am ready to send them back," she said defeatedly. The purple demon stood up and clapped her hands together, tail swishing about on the floor. A hole opened up in the ground and she stepped into it, though her body was still hovering above the hole like it wasn't there.

Fain, Niaf, and Elassa grabbed Jack and hauled him to his feet. He tried to move, and failed miserably as he fell down. Anathane caught him and dragged him over to the hole. The three succubi took hold of him and Anathane manifested herself in front of Jack. He managed to lift his head to see her.

She grabbed with sides of his head with two bronze hands and kissed him passionately, for a long while. Jack simply waited for her to be done, and when she was, he saw tears streaming down her cheeks. She smiled at him sadly.

"Goodbye incomplete boy. Please come back eventually."

The hole began to suck its five occupants down.

Jack winked and then he was gone.

------------

At his apartment, Jack was literally dragged to his bed and set down upon it. Fain sat quietly to his right, fiddling with her ponytail nervously. Niaf intertwined her legs with his and lay opposite of him, her head hanging off the foot of the bed. Elassa hugged his body from the side, putting his left arm around her as she snuggled with him.

Jack took a deep breath and sighed.

"So, please explain to me how I avoid going back there," he said after a minute's pause.

"Fuck Fain and Niaf once a day until they get three loads each," Elassa answered, nibbling on his earlobe warmly.

"What time is it? I've missed another day of school for sure."

"No master, only four minutes have passed while you were gone. Time moves several hundred times more quickly down there. You still may sleep tonight and go to school tomorrow. We will be waiting for you when you return," Fain said. Naif leaned forward so far that even though her legs were locked with his, she could reach his cock with her tongue.

"And ven we haff you aw day yong," she said, licking him slowly. Fain leaned back and let her head rest on Jack's stomach.

"Thank you for earlier master," she said. Jack furrowed his brow.

"For what?"

"When you saw us disappear, we were taking advantage of the demon's uncontrolled power to separate ourselves into two bodies. We would not have been able to do that as we did had you not cared so much for us," she replied.

"I don't understand..."

"When ya fought that demon bitch because you were angry, ya gave us the power to split right down the middle. I'm completely me, and she's completely her. We got a perfect split because of that rush of emotion. Gods, that thought still gets me wet. That was the hottest thing ya ever did was get angry at that demon. Oh fuck, mmm..."

"Well, I'm just glad that ordeal is all over. I'm exhausted right now."

"Well then, master," Elassa said, whispering into his ear. "Let's let you have a nice, long nap with us." Her lime green eyes glowed with passion. Jack smiled at her and kissed the tip of her nose.

"You know, I really can't believe that just happened. That was the weirdest thing I've ever seen happen. God, I wish I could tell somebody about it," Jack said, letting out a deep breath slowly. His first kissed his cheek tenderly.

"You'll see much stranger, my love...we haven't even gotten to fetishes yet, you and us three. We're going to fuck you in every way imaginable, and then we'll turn you over to that demon and let her have enact some fantasies on you. Hmmm, you have no idea what kind of stuff you've never even heard of before..."

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers
12