Cemetery Summons Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

From the ceiling.

Jack was crushed beneath her enormous weight and his breath left him. Her demonic blood filled his mouth and he screamed into her chest, spitting the stuff out as he pummeled her away, teeth on fire. When he got her off his body, Jack sat straight up and slammed a fist down onto her nose. She yelped in surprise and then started laughing.

"You want more, do you?" she asked cheekily, tangling her pink tentacle around his arm. Jack grabbed it with his opposite hand and squeezed it, piercing her flesh with his nails. Fire burned on his fingertips and he pulled himself away, finding it useless to try to hurt her like this.

"Don't even talk to me. Go back to hell where you belong, Anathane. I don't want you here anymore,' Jack said, pulling on the foot of the bed to get himself off the floor. Anathane stood up easily, and grabbed him gently from behind.

"But you're so much fun! And you heal nicely too," she giggled, wrapping her arm around his waist.

"Get. Out." Jack snarled. Anathane put her cheek against his.

"But why? Don't you have fun with me? You make me complete. And I love you, like they do; is that not enough?"

"You don't love me; you love to have sex with me. And that was not sex last night. That was torture. You threw me against every wall, every sink, busted my head open twice, bent my shower head, and had me tied up against the ceiling until just a minute ago. Get out. Leave!"

"But I love you," she whimpered, trying to stroke him hard again. Jack narrowed his eyes.

"If you really love me, then go. I don't want you here right now." Jack couldn't fight her. He couldn't demand anything because she was impossibly strong. He could barely control her when she really wanted him. All he could do was beg and plead and hope that it would work.

"I will be back later to collect your rent for staying inside of me. You still owe me three days worth of lovemaking." Jack felt her warmth disappear and he let out a long sigh in relief. He let out a long, painful moan in displeasure and in came Elassa, naked in all her glory. Jack didn't want to have anything to do with naked women anymore. He'd rather be gay that take another pounding like last night's horrifying adventure.

Instead of giving him some witty remark, or having something to say to him at all, she simply walked over to him and grabbed his hand very gently. She tugged on it and he followed, being led into the living room where Fain and Niaf were sleeping soundly, lying in the positions they had been eating each other in. Jack shivered.

Elassa pulled him quietly into the kitchen nook and Jack found a stack of pancakes topped with chocolate syrup and whipped cream. He looked at Elassa for any sign of trickery, but nothing on her face was present besides a smile.

"I thought you'd be hungry after your first rape," she said finally, pushing the plate and a knife and form toward him. Jack grabbed Elassa and hugged her tightly.

"You know, nobody else here does anything like this but you."

"That's because I was your first. I was your first partner. I am your first lover. And I am your first succubus. Everyone else might be out for their own gain, but I'm in this for you. Now eat up. I'm not one for this sappy give-a-shit stuff. Anathane's gone. And today you get to take us up to the school and fuck us."

Jack sat down at the counter and ate his pancakes slowly, trying to think of what he could do to avoid having to do anything today. His head hurt. His cock hurt. His knees, his neck, his back, everything! It was all sore!

After finishing his pancakes, Jack walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Half way through, Elassa came in and washed him with a big, soapy sponge. Jack was glad she didn't ask him for sex. For the first time, having her against him didn't arouse him much. Yes, he naturally got as hard as a rock, but there was no urge behind it. Elassa hopped onto his bed and her leathery wings curled around her bosom.

"It snowed last night, probably because Anathane was sucking out all of the normal energy in the air to give to you," she said, getting comfortable on the stained sheets. Jack flopped down next to her.

"How..."

"She threw everything she had into last night, and demons can suck the very force of life out of anything around them to keep going. If that's what you were about to ask. Anathane stole the life of the air and gave it to you so you could keep fucking her. Gods, does she have a sex drive..." Elassa murmured, turning over onto her stomach.

Jack, ran his fingers through her hair slowly, feeling every silky strand. A tingling sensation ran up his arm. He closed his eyes and Elassa brought a hand to his chest. They lay there for a while, silently enjoying each other's company. Jack didn't have many moments like these anymore. Sometimes, before this week, he'd sit down somewhere and think for a while.

Nowadays, he was being assaulted every time he was lying flat on his back. Still, even though he enjoyed most of it, sometimes it wasn't as fulfilling as just lying about and doing nothing. He felt Elassa grab his hand and begin sucking on his fingers. Jack felt his arousal beginning to rise when the door buzzer rang.

"Fucking Christ! You know, somebody always needs my attention! Fuck!" Jack roared as he got out of bed and pulled on a fresh pair of boxers. Slamming his bedroom door open, he found his twins eating each other out, and he kicked the side of the couch to get their attention. Niaf looked up and grabbed his crotch.

"Hehe, c'mon and join us boyo," she cooed. Jack slapped her hand away and strode to the door. He opened it to find Anthony, the guy who owned a boarding house half a mile down the street. Jack had been friends with him since fourth grade. Though Anthony had been in seventh grade then, he was still a pretty cool guy. Albeit a little weird.

"Anthony, what're you doing here? I expected Rob or somebody asking me to go on a camping trip." Jack watched Anthony's nervous movements for a moment. His dark blue eyes looked haunted, scared.

"Look, I need help and you're the only one who can help me. I already know that you're living with someone that's not of this earth, and I don't care what they are. I just need you to come and help me, okay? I'll pay if you want," he said nervously.

"Wait, what? I'm..."

"I already know, and I have the same sort of...situation at my place. Only mine is more of a problem."

"What is it?" At the question, Anthony shook his head.

"Just, come over." And with that, Anthony stepped back and leaned against the guard rail, trembling nervously. Jack closed the door and blinked in confusion. What in the fuck was going on at Anthony's place?

After getting dressed, he followed Anthony back to the boarding house in his car, and once inside, followed him down to the basement. Anthony had locked the door behind him, which was really strange. Anthony never cared about it because he always had a gun handy. They reached the bottom of the stairs and Jack's eyes went wide.

In the center of the concrete floor was a circle lined with runes and symbols and glowing candles dripping with peach-colored wax. It smelled like lust and incense down here. The candles were the only light source available, causing the whole room to look slightly demonic. The smell of ozone was strong.

In the red circle was a woman, possessing pale blue skin and a rack to kill for. Wings were spread out on her shoulders, and a long tail was wrapped around with appeared to be a large dildo shoved into her pussy.

Jack glared at Anthony, who looked as guilty and scared as a puppy who'd just wet the carpet. He summoned a succubus, and she was trapped in the circle he'd made for her. And now, it was up to Jack to help him out of this situation. Anthony picked up a book lying on the floor and held it out to Jack. The teen groaned.

"And you summoned her using this, right?"

"Yes...but it didn't exactly work right. As you've seen, that hard-on she has is real," he said embarrassedly. Jack looked back at the succubus clawing, stroking a massive erection, and Jack groaned audibly. Great, a hermaphroditic succubus that was hard for his friend. Could this get any worse?

"Alright, you know how to calm demons down, so...go do your thing. I managed to mute everything coming out of there. Just, when you step in, make sure you don't touch the circle, or she'll get out."

"You expect me to go in there?" Jack deadpanned.

"Well, yeah. I thought you could say something to her to make her go back. She needs to come out of the summoning circle before I can send her back. But I'm afraid she'll fuck me with that thing. And unless you can convince her t go back on her own, she will."

"Well, here goes nothing," Jack said as he walked toward the circle. Immediately, the succubus jumped up and smacked against the invisible wall created by the circle. She looked all around with one, unblinking blue eye. She said something, but Jack couldn't hear it. She looked frantic.

"Be careful. She has claws," Anthony warned.

"So does Elassa," Jack murmured as he put his foot on the edge of the circle. The succubus retreated to the opposite side of the barrier frightfully, her tail writhing against the unseen wall and wings scrabbling against it for an exit. Jack moved into the circle and stood before her, trembling.

"You...you're not my master! Please bring him in! I need him inside me! I'm dying without him! Please!" She lunged at him and began crying hysterically, her tail wrapping around his leg and squeezing tightly. She raked her nails against his shirt, tearing it as she cried into his chest. Her enormous cock pushed up against his stomach.

"Look, calm down and stop scratching my back. Please. I just need to talk to you." Jack's words seem to have reached her, for she sat down and pulled him on top of her. Her tail was still wrapped around his leg though, and her hands were now on his hips. Her foot-long cock was trapped under his shirt and pulling at it.

"Please send him in here. I want to feel him against me, to send him into a world of pleasure unheard of! I want him to love me! Please...I'm begging you," she pleaded, her cock dribbling thick beads of precum that wet Jack's shirt.

"I can't. You have to calm down first. He's scared of that...thing you're pulling my shirt off with. He thinks you want to fuck him with it. Convince him you don't."

"But I can't do that if he doesn't let me out!" she screamed, arching her back as she ripped his pants and boxers with her clawed hands. Jack felt his thighs being ripped open and he winced in pain. The succubus howled with discontent and flipped them over so that Jack was against the floor. She slid up his chest and her huge erection pulled it up over his face.

She pulled it completely off his body and gave him a kiss on the cheek before sitting back up straight and showing off her pulsing manhood.

"Wait a minute...don't do anything too rash now...uh, succubus," Jack warned uneasily.

"I'm Kan, thank you. Now stroke me with your hand, or you'll be stroking me with your ass," she snapped. She'd made a complete one eighty from the crying mess she'd been before. Jack reached back and brushed away some of the circle with his hand, hoping that he'd break it enough to let her go attack Anthony. She perked up, ears twitching as her cock dripped precum onto Jack's bare chest.

"You're free. Go get him," Jack said.

"You're coming too, honey." She grabbed him and tossed him across the room and into Anthony, sending both of them to the floor. She stepped out of the circle and grinned widely, two great horns sprouting from her head. A chain wrapped around her left arm and she held the end loosely, her grin widening.

"Anthony...run."

"What the fuck did you do? I told you to calm her down; you made her angry!" Anthony wailed, backing away on all fours.

"Anthony, you idiot, you didn't summon a succubus. You summoned a demon!" Jack snarled, trying to find a way to get to the door. The only thing he could think of was to put Anthony and himself in front of it during their escape. And doing that doomed them both.

"What do we do?" yelled Anthony.

"You think I know?! I don't know what demons want! I only have succubi!" he yelled back. Kan glanced from Jack to Anthony, and then smiled grimly. She leapt toward them, chain arm outstretched for Jack's neck. She pummeled the two mortals to the ground and grabbed their cocks tightly. Jack glanced at his friend, and saw fear in his eyes. Kan's tail made short work of Anthony's pants, cutting them skillfully from his body. She ripped his underwear off with her hand and then wrapped her long tail around his cock.

"Baby, I'm gonna rock your world if you rock my cock tonight," she said, straddling his leg. Anthony's eyes went wide as the sight of her dripping cock. Meanwhile, Kan had reached into Jack's jeans and had begun to wrap him in the chains crawling around on her left arm. Jack suddenly regretted staying.

"Anthony, is there anything at all that you read that can at least slow her down?" he struggled even as the chain looped around his throat and constricted around him.

"And exorcism on the house maybe! Ah! Why is she like this? Demons...no! Get away! Back!" he shrieked at Kan, kicking her in the head. She leaned forward, blood streaming from her badly broken nose. It hit Anthony's shirt and steam rose from the garment. She loomed over him, a gleam still in her eyes. She drooled on his face, like she was mad with lust. Her tail fondled his cock lovingly.

"Oh yes, your souls are mine. I'm gonna fuck you two dry and take you back to hell as my toys. I always loved fighters, just like you master. And you always did love being the submissive one, didn't you? You get turned on by being dominated, don't you?" Her tongue flecked out and snuck into his mouth. Eight piercings lined the right side of it, golden rings stuck through her tongue.

"No! Jack! Do something, you've faced the denizens of hell before!" Anthony screamed, his hands at Kan's neck. His choking her seemed to have no effect as she forced a kiss on him. Jack grabbed her wrist and brought it to his mouth. He squeezed his eyes shut and prepared for pain. He bit down as hard as he could, and felt bone snap between his teeth. The blue-skinned demon halted her advances and the chain around Jack's neck went snack. She turned her head slowly, eyes alight with fire. She smiled eerily at him.

"Oh, mortal, you are full of surprises. Give me more, you too master. Fight me. Fight me," she whispered, voice quivering with pleasure. Jack bit down harder, and a torrent of burning liquid filled his mouth. He cried out in pain and released her arm. Her wrist was broken in two, and her hand sagged lifelessly on the end of her arm.

Anthony headbutted her in the nose, and it broke even further. She let out a yelp in surprise and sat up again, crying. Anthony was doing things more out of desperation more than anything. He pulled his leg back and kicked one of her horns, cracking it up the middle. Red mist rose from the crack like a vent of fiery steam.

Jack surged up and shouldered her off the two of them, feeling the chain coming loose from his body. Kan laughed manically, crying openly as Anthony got to his feet and kicked her in the jaw. She opened her eyes and glared at him hungrily.

"Anthony, wait!"

"Mortal, you are going to be beneath me for the rest of eternity," she cooed, grabbing his shirt to tear it from his body. Doing so revealed the bleeding red wounds caused by her evil blood. She wrapped her tail around Anthony's neck and wiped her nose as it reset. Jack slammed a fist into her face, and her eye filled with blood. A steady stream of it flowed down her cheek and down her neck. She growled at him like an animal.

"Do not test me, mortal. I never said that you weren't coming with me." The chain wound tightly around Jack's arms and pinned them to his chest. He was soon tied up to the neck and unable to move.

Kan walked back over to the summoning circle and completed it again with her own blood to fill in the places where Jack had swept the red chalk away. The floor became translucent and Jack squeezed his eyes shut.

"Close your eyes Anthony. And don't open them for any reason," he warned, before feeling the rush of warm air and gravity release him.

Down he went, unable to even move to accommodate for the uncomfortable tightness around his waist. The downward motion stopped and he forced his curiosity back down. If he even looked at a glimpse of the real hell, he'd probably go insane. Anthony's mindless whimpering told him that his friend was scared out of his mind.

It was a short while later that Jack was released from the embrace of the chain, and thrown upon a squishy floor. Jack cracked his eyes open, preparing to close them if need be. What he saw made him shudder with fear.

The walls were swirling colors of red and purple, and the floor rose to greet Kan as she sat down. I molded into the shape of a chain, and she purred in a delighted manner as a tentacle came out of the floor and began caressing her skin. Anthony wasn't nearly as lucky, as the floor had pinned him down and had him laid out with his arms and legs spread out. Jack felt it rumbling beneath him.

He growled and jumped up in time to avoid the mass of red that would have tethered his right arm. He avoided the next to attempts of the wall to ensnare him before a long, purple tentacle decided that it was worth the trouble to get him.

"Anathane, hurry up. I need to get back to Lesser Hell to play with my new toys," purred Kan as the tentacle snaked its way between her breasts and then up to her mouth. Kan swallowed it without complaint. Jack, on the other hand, was horrified.

"No, hey, Kan, no! Get me out of here!" he demanded, grabbing her by her unbroken horn. The floor caught his foot and held him in place. The ceiling drooped low and grabbed his hands, pulling them up above his body. He was pulled out straight and the purple tentacle following him caressed his cheek. Everything suddenly froze. The room shuddered like the bowels of a ship being crushed beneath the ocean.

"Incomplete boy!" Anathane roared, so loud that the very air vibrated. Anathane manifested herself into the room and stood before Jack, wide-eyed and with a huge smile on her face. The bronze goddess was even taller now that she was in hell, and she was even more frightening than before.

"No! Kan, send me back, please!"

"You know him?" asked Kan, her makeshift chair spinning to face the other demon.

"Oh, I know him very well. I know every part of his body," hummed Anathane sensually.

"Well, hurry up. My horn is still broken and that mortal did a number on my wrist. I'm going to take him home with this one and fuck him dry." Her seemingly-dry comment caused Anathane's brow to furrow.

"Fuck him? No no no. This one is mine, you see," Anathane said, hugging Jack's head to her breast. The ceiling and floor released him and the tall demon lifted him off his feet to hug him tighter.

"No he's not. I claimed him in the human world. He's mine by right," growled Kan, standing up. Anathane turned slowly and glared.

"He is mine. I've claimed him more than enough times to make sure of that."

"No he's not!"

"Do not contest me!" thundered Anathane, her voice like a crack of thunder, and her eyes electric with fury. "Jack Archer is mine, and I am a greater demon of hell. Do not contest me in this matter. Incomplete boy is mine, and you shall not deny me what is mine!" she finished, hair floating as if suspended in water.

Kan was rather pale by now, and her eyes were filled with fear. Anathane stared her down until the lesser demon understood, and Anathane smiled again at Jack.

"Fuck."

"That's right, boy. That's exactly what we're going to do."

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers