Cemetery Summons Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're gonna have to beg me. And I don't want any half-assed comments. I want begging, pleading even. You're going to have to make up for the fact that you kept me in the dark all this time." Jack felt a malicious grin beginning to form as Niaf's entire body quivered with anticipation.

"You think...ah! That you can push me around? You wanna see just how long I can wait?" she retorted, grinning confidently. Jack teased her pussy with his fingers.

"Oh, I think that I can get you to cum around eventually. Even if I have to throw you into the river and do you there," he said offhandedly. Niaf looked back, and her expression turned to one of horror when she saw that there indeed was a river nearby. She turned her gaze to meet Jack's and then smirked.

"You think you can?"

"Of course," Jack purred in reply, grabbing the base of each one of her wings. He hauled her up off the ground, and she thrashed about wildly, clawing at his sides. Jack thought it was priceless the way she was whining and squealing for him to let her down. But, she'd asked for it after all. There was no way around that.

Jack carried her over to the river, which was about ten or so feet wide and waist deep. He gave her one last chance to beg him, but she vehemently refused him with a heel to the jaw. Jack shrugged and tossed her in. She splashed into the water with an anguished cry, and got to her feet as the slow current was diverted around her. She snarled at him, eyes alight with ghastly flames.

"You dare to throw me into water like a common mutt?"

"Well, we'll both be dogs then," Jack said as he waded into the icy water. Immediately, goosebumps ran up his entire body and his breath hitched. But one look at his succubus, her pert, erect nipples and heaving breath made his arousal double once more. He took a deep breath and managed to get to her before he had lost his arousal. He grabbed her by the waist and forced their hips together.

Jack put their foreheads together and felt her warmth against his skin. Her mouth opened slightly in astonishment. He was like a pale god in the moonlight. Niaf had only seen a man like this with Nyx, one of the most ancient and beautiful succubi there had ever been. Her entire body flushed with warmth as she remembered her encounter with the god she'd fucked.

------------

"So, Nyx, how is it that you became a primordial god in the eyes of these...whadda they call themselves? Greeks?" Niaf stuck a finger in her ear and scratched at an itch that was beginning to bother her. Damn it if this was Fain trying to get back out, she would scream.

Nyx inclined her head back with a gentle smile that Niaf had to look away from to keep from getting any hornier.

"They mistook my wings for a shroud of darkness, and having a black soul flame made me appear to be a goddess of night. They really are a bright, warring people...but their judgment of what are and are not gods is impaired. Anything not human is godly to them." Her voice was angelic, so perfect and full.

"So, they took one look at ya and decided ta make ya a god. Damned lucky. You get all the men you could ever ask for at a whim."

"On the contrary. If I ask for a man, they take days to honor me before giving me a virgin of nine years who has no idea what he's doing. Gods, I wish they would give me just one man who can please me," she said, rubbing her aching core.

Niaf had no idea why the woman didn't just troll around the countryside for some strong, tasty farm boy. Gods, she could have gotten any man she wanted with that kind of figure. Her body was shaped like an hourglass, curvy and thick-hipped. She possessed breasts just smaller than her head, and her creamy peach robes barely contained them as she walked.

Her wings were enormous, even for first generation standards. She could easily wrap just one of them around her entire body and have room to squirm. Her hair was fiery red, in stark contrast with her deep gray skin. In fact, her skin was almost charcoal black, but not even close to the dark pits that were her eyes. Oh, she was gorgeous. Niaf would have killed thousands to get a figure and body like hers.

Niaf looked around and watched the villagers of the hovel called Sparta flee before them. Niaf licked her lips. There were more than enough big, strong men to have some fun with here. She'd have to come back in a century and let their grandchildren ripen up. What they said could be true: great men breed greater children.

Nyx strode calmly through the dirt street, her eyes scanning the area for a suitable mate for the night. Her robe was already soaked where she had been rubbing herself for the past hour getting here. She looked hungry, very hungry.

But presently, she stopped. There was a man coming toward her, a large, young man wearing a large, golden medallion with a spiraled black stripe on its surface. The man called out to her, and she continued walking, directed toward him this time. Niaf followed the succubus, intrigued. Who could have been so daring as to call out the name of such a powerful succubus of the first generation?

The man drew near, and then dropped to his knees as he reached Nyx's feet. He hugged her tightly around the waist, burying his facing into her stomach. He began crying profusely. Niaf expected some sort of angry reaction from Nyx, but was surprised to find that the woman simply laid a hand on the man's head, smiling ever so faintly.

"My son, Hypnos, what troubles you so?" she asked in a soft, sweet voice.

"Zeus seeks to slay me mother! Please protect me! Mother!" He cried, holding her even more tightly. Now, even though he was the son of a succubus, Hypnos was no incubus. He was something else entirely. Niaf didn't know what in the hell Nyx had screwed to make him, or any of his eight or so siblings, but they had come out gods. Real gods instead of proper succubi and incubi. That was something she'd take to the grave, no doubt about it.

"Zeus? Why does the pantheon god have something against you?" There was a sense of annoyance to her voice that made Niaf stay entirely silent.

"At the command of his wife Hera, I put him to sleep so that she might cause misfortune to his son, Herakles. But when he awoke, he flew into a mad tirade and said he was to slay me and throw me into the sea. Please mother, I beg you to save me," he said, gripping her robe ever more tightly.

Nyx's anger became apparent.

"So the pantheon dog believes his bite can rear his whimper?" she spat, furious. Her tone suddenly changed when she regarded Hypnos, to such a sweet and wonderful melody. "Tell me, my son, where is he now?"

"He is here," Hypnos replied. Nyx looked up to see a man in thin white robes and golden sandals stalking toward them. A great silver beard hung from his squared jaw. This was Zeus, this built old man with steely grey eyes and a harsh frown set upon his face. He stopped no more than ten paces from Hypnos and his mother, glaring.

"Father!" cried out another man, this one clothed only in waist tabard and plumed helm. He was muscled so finely that his body looked to be chiseled from marble. A hoplon was gripped in his left hand. "Father, do not test the fury of the ancient ones!"

"Ares, do not think to order me. I thought you not able to bear the shame of returning to Greece after your affair with Aphrodite." The barbed comment look like it had bitten the younger god deeply. But Ares persisted.

"Father, there are many things borne of Chaos that I would gladly do battle with. But Nyx is not one of them. She is ancient. Father, reconsider your grudge and fury. The ancient ones are not to be trifled with, especially not scornful-"

"Hold your tongue, Ares," Nyx said sweetly, a smile upon her lips. The god of bloodlust and battle went entirely silent. He barely breathed.

"Nyx, your son has wronged me greatly," Zeus announced. Hypnos didn't move.

"Then why do you not take up arms against your wife, who ordered my son to do such a thing?"

"Because he wronged me. Hera di-"

"And so you seek to wrong me in turn? Zeus, return to Olympus, make love to your wife, or whomever you so choose to be your lover tonight. Remember how fragile your very existence is. Your place is not one so high that you might wrong me fairly. If you so harm a single hair on Hypnos' body, your fellows, your children, your lovers, your worshipers, and your very life will come to an abrupt demise. Now begone, pantheon dog."

Zeus fumed, but his rage subsided momentarily and he left. Nyx waited for him to leave before turning her attention to Ares, who stood stone still, frozen in fear of what was to come. Nyx stretched out a wing to his cheek and stroked it very gently, caressing him as she would one of her own spawn.

"Poor child. I am sorry that you were here to see that, and I thank you for trying to dissuade him. As thanks, this village will worship you, and only you. Sparta, and the Spartans, shall forever be devoted to Ares. And in celebration of this wonderful event, I have brought with me a bedmate for you."

Nyx motioned for Niaf to step forward, which the succubus eagerly did. Ares eyed her warily, and she removed his helm to reveal a handsome face complimented by dark brown hair and deep blue eyes. The full moon shone so that Ares looked like a pale god.

"Will you have me?" asked Niaf shyly, teasing him. Ares nodded slowly.

"Gladly."

------------

Niaf came out of reverie feeling better than she had in a long time. She stretched her wings out as far as they could, and yawned noisily. She scratched her navel absentmindedly as she regained her bearings. She realized that Jack was carrying her up the stairs to his apartment, his footsteps heavy, angry.

He unlocked his door and stepped in, where Niaf saw the look on his face. He wore an angry frown and tears welled up in his eyes. What, had she suddenly fallen asleep and left him high and dry? If that was the case, then he was a big baby.

"What's wrong kiddo? Did I let ya down to easy?" she teased. Jack tossed her onto the floor and continued to his door. Niaf cursed at him, and then he stopped. He was trembling like he was about to kill someone in cold blood.

"Moan someone else's name when you cum? That's the last time I do anything special for you," he growled as he slammed the door in his wake. Niaf blinked in confusion and then touched a hand to her breast.

"Ares...oh, Jack, you look like him! C'mon! It was an honest mistake!" she said. Fain appeared before her with a wicked grin on her face.

"I know they share striking resemblance to each other in many ways, but that was pathetic. Master is very angry with you, Niaf."

"Shut up, bitch," Niaf growled as she stared at the cracked bedroom door.