Cemetery Summons Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

"Good God! How does he keep up with all of you? I know it's hard enough to cheat on three guys at once, trust me, I've done that. Seven?! Fuck, that's too many. Have they not found out about each other? Or are you not the only one on top of the ball?" After initial shock, Melissa had composed herself very well. Elassa was impressed.

And she was also impressed that the girl could take this thing in her pussy without flinching. Practice makes perfect, mused Elassa.

"Oh no, we all know about each other. Though a certain tan someone refuses to share him with anyone else while she's fucking him into the floor. Horny bitch. Oh, but yes, we know about each other and we share him on occasion. Although nobody but the one who won't share has the tits to give him a double titfuck with me."

"You share him? Like, at the same time?"

"How else do you think we'd be able to spread that piece of work out evenly. And I'll tell you what, he's got a secret talent that nobody but me has seen as of yet. You can't learn it. It has to be natural, and he's got it," Elassa pointed out.

"And what would that be?" Melissa pried, very curious.

"Well, everyone, including you, frets about his cock. And the twins rave about his ass too much. Well-"

"Twins?! He's fucking twins?!" Melissa exclaimed excitedly.

"Of course. You can only tell them apart because one has blue eyes and the other orange. Well, that and one of them has a really long tongue. But that's beside the point."

"Of course. Back to Jack."

"Right, well, even though his ass really is that great and deserves every bit of credit it gets any day of the week."

"And is that thing ever cute too," Melissa cut in with glazed eyes.

"And so shapely when he's really into...c'mon Elassa! Quit going off down the road of no return. Where was I? Okay, so beyond his cock and his ass, what else does he have?" Elassa mentally chastised herself for getting off track.

"A great body overall."

"Yes, but the thing he has that very few others have is an almost unnerving ability to make a woman lactate. I mean, he's sucked me dry at least once, and the twins did that other time. And then...no, okay, back to him. He has this innate gift for knowing what to do with tits. You've seen that, haven't you? He's just got this knack for it."

"He's only grabbed my tits twice. But, I guess so. I mean, I've had guys do amazing things with their hands before. He's up there, but nothing to scream to the world about."

"It's not his hands, Melissa. It's his mouth. He knows exactly where to suck, how hard, how to bite my nipples. He can make me a raw, carnal lioness in seconds. Gods, it turns me on so much to have him just bite me raw and then suck everything out of me. This vibrator just isn't enough right now."

"His...mouth..." Melissa whispered dreamily.

"Sit back and relax for a while. Because this first-hand account of just exactly what his mouth can make a woman do is going to blow your mind."

"Then we're gonna have to take turns with that thing, Elassa. Now spill it. I wanna know what's coming to me when he walks through that door."

They both grinned.

Elassa could easily see how they could eventually become very good friends. Very, very good friends.

------------

Jack parked in front of Anthony's place and yawned. Well, Elassa had told him that Alina wasn't coming over, so he had nothing better to do than avoid Melissa's incessant nagging for sex and go over to a friend's house. And right now, he just wanted to find someone who was in some sort of similar predicament. Anthony was the only other guy he knew that even knew that supernatural things existed. So why not try him first?

Jack walked into the front hallway of the boarding house and went straight for the basement door, which was off limits to anyone but Anthony himself. He shut the door behind his silent entry and beyond the third step there was noise. Anthony must have put up something to cut down the noise outside of the basement in the past weeks. Moaning reached Jack's ears. He hurried down the steps and stopped at the bottom, stunned.

Anthony had Kan in his lap, her blue body nestled firmly against him, and her smiling face flushed purple and scarlet. Anthony was naked, as was his demon. They looked...content. Jack was confused, and even so, he didn't disturb them.

Jack suddenly realized that this was Anthony's doing. He had always told Jack that his dream was to have hours and hours of tantric sex with a woman he really loved, and not have to worry about anything in the world while he was doing it. This was it. This was his session of tantric sex.

Jack had no idea how the guy had calmed his demon down enough to have her sit in his lap and let him penetrate her. The teen traced Anthony's left arm down to where it wrapped around Kan's hips and disappeared around her. His right hand, however, steadily pumped her enormous, dripping cock at a very slow pace.

They looked so peaceful and even like one being in a way. They both breathed at a steady, regular pace. They were synchronized, and they were enjoying each other entirely. Anthony opened one eye and took his head from Kan's shoulder. He kissed her ear before speaking.

"Hey Jack, great news. I finally found out what to do with her. She really likes tantric sex. I have no idea why, but it took me three seconds to convince her to try it and she fell in love with it. I...I think I might fall in love with her if this keeps up," he said, smiling.

"Love you, babe," Kan murmured, eyes still closed. She tipped her head back and set it on Anthony's shoulder. He thumbed her cockhead and she let out a pleasant sigh in relief. Jack was dumbstruck. He couldn't even think of anything to say he was so confused.

Had it not been ten days ago that she had been trying to rape Anthony?

"Uh...um, how...just how long have you two...been at it?" Jack's mind could barely comprehend the one-eighty she had taken. It was like his friend had put some spell over her and she was falling deeper and deeper under its influence. Anthony looked at an egg timer set off to the side of the circle he'd brought Kan from hell with.

"After that thing rang, we just kind of didn't stop. What time is it now?"

"It's after eight. I was actually hoping to just sit around your place for a while. I went back to the hospital today for some blood. And, well, I have something to tell you..."

"Wait a moment. Kan, how close are you?"

"Mmmm...very. Just a little thrust would probably do it," she replied. Jack turned away and began back up the stairs. He heard a muffled cry and a loud liquid splatter all over the wall. He shivered. He didn't want to even imagine what she'd done to that poor wall.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers