Cemetery Summons Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

He wiped his hands on his boxers and unhooked her top. She gave him a momentary look in surprise and he grabbed the bowl again. Carefully, he poured the oil down the center line of her back and between her shoulders. He set the bowl aside and quickly scooped up the oil falling off her shoulders. He began rubbing it all over her warm skin, smoothing it out on her neck, her shoulder blades, her biceps. He moved down her arms, gently rubbing the oil over one forearm and down all the way to the back of her hand.

By now, he was straddling her waist to reach all the way up to her arms. Leaning forward caused his throbbing cock to come to close to her ass that it was agonizing just to look at her naked like this without fucking her. He held back and began with her other arm. This time, when he leaned forward to get her hand, he took the time to woo her even further.

"I can feel your breath on my neck, oh...what is it?" she whispered as he trailed two fingers back up her arm, sliding his right hand down her side.

"I love you Elassa. More than I love Fain, or Niaf, or even Anathane. So please, just for today...be my bride." He kissed her ear and then sat back up. Elassa sat facedown, silent, as he began to oil down the rest of her back. He spread it with his palms, allowing his fingers the freedom of tickling her belly. He alternated between the center and sides of her back, between oiling and tickling her. Her ran his fingers between her ribs every now and again, feeling them move as she breathed.

Then he moved to her lower back, and came upon a problem. If he was going to oil her down completely, then he was forced to remove all of her clothing, not that it mattered at all to him of course. That just meant that teasing her would be all that much more enjoyable. He reached for the strings of her bikini and untied them. He slid the garment down her legs and then tossed it into the sand.

'You know just how to tease a woman, don't you?' Anathane asked cheekily. Jack thought about continuing on the current path with Elassa's massage. If he wanted to get anywhere near her breasts, then he'd have to turn her over and oil down her front as well. He grinned. Oh yeah, he'd do that right now.

Jack clambered off the marble block and Elassa propped herself up on her elbows.

"Done already?" she pouted.

"Turn over and you'll find out." Gone were his pretexts of professionalism, he was damned horny! She did as commanded, and lay before him like a sacrifice to some hungry demon. Jack could barely contain his excitement, and quickly found that he could no longer keep his 'new' extremities back.

Out sprang his wings, and his horns followed in suit soon afterward. He barely noticed his white tail swishing around behind him. Elassa giggled and reach up to his broken horn. He closed his hand around hers and kissed her fingers gently.

"You just relax and let me do my thing. Close your eyes and relax." Jack dipped his hands into the bowl and began spreading oil across Elassa's midsection. He traced little circles all over her flesh, between the center line of her abs, in her navel, and all the way up between her breasts. He smiled when he got there, and he could see the look of anticipation on her face.

"I'm just about ready to throw you down and start this honeymoon off," she moaned. Jack watched with a smirk as the marble rose and then wrapped around her hands and wrists. Anathane giggled in the back of his mind, and Jack thanked her mentally before moving down to Elassa's feet. He hadn't done this part before, not even as a masseuse, so he'd have to wing it from here.

First, he started by oiling between her toes and along the bottom of her foot. She giggled a few times as he spread the oil across ticklish spots, but she didn't open her eyes. Jack was glad of that, and moved to her ankle and further up her leg. Before his hands, he used his tongue. He tasted her skin before moving up with his hands. And when he reached her thigh, he began kissing her.

He loved how pliable and damn squishy her luscious thighs were. But he didn't get much of a chance to feel them like this. The only times he'd been this close to his lover were the times that they were making love. Recalling those memories made his erection throb even harder. Seemingly knowing this fact, Anathane rose from the sand beyond Elassa's scope of vision and pushed one of her enormous breasts up to her mouth. She began sucking on it greedily, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

Jack focused on Elassa again and finished with her legs a bit more quickly than he had intended. He was almost as his limit for simply fondling softly. Enjoyment was very quickly being replaced with anxiousness to move on. So, he forwent anything other interruptions and his knees up to her hips.

He pinches her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, twisting and pulling them. It gave him a sense of relief that he was able to maintain the self control to simply play with her at the moment. He pulled her breasts together, apart, up, down, every which way he could. She bit her bottom lip so hard that it bled, and she had almost cum too.

Jack let go and her breasts bounced back to their original places. He pushed them up suddenly with his palms, and enclosed her nipples again between two fingers on each hand. His hands seemed to work their own magic completely separate of his will. She lay there without a word, letting him do whatever he wanted to her. He decided to play more into the little game he'd created.

"So, honey, how's the massage? You like?" Before him, Anathane started to finger herself, seated on a large amorphous blob. Her long legs were flexed all the way down to her curled toes. Jack winked at her and she put a hand over her mouth to muffle her scream. It wasn't like Elassa would have noticed though, the way she was panting.

"Very much. Gods, you haven't done...not since I tied you up." Jack stopped momentarily and leaned down. She opened one eye to see the reason that he'd stopped, and then closed it immediately before he had a chance to look up.

Jack latched onto one of her breasts and caressed her nipple with his tongue. She cried out and tried to hug him, but her hands were enveloped in stone and she simply made to squirm. The incubus sucked harder and harder in an effort to get his tasty reward as quickly as he possibly could.

He found it hard to keep his eyes focused on Elassa's face, so he closed them and focused harder on her body with other senses he could use. He ran his tongue in circles around her areole as he waited for her to lactate. He did everything he could to speed the process along. He bit down, and he even rubbed her pussy with his knee a few times to see if that would help.

He finally got his reward when she was panting hard enough to have a normal person go into cardiac arrest. Jack bit down hard enough to draw blood and pulled her breast up with both hands. He pushed his hands together on opposite sides of her alabaster peak like he was forcing toothpaste out of a big, round balloon.

Elassa screamed blood murder and then Jack's mouth filled with sweet, warm milk. He let out a groan and suckled eagerly and no less vigorously as he breast fed from her. He sucked until there was not a single drop of milk left in her breast.

He switched breasts and began sucking just as hard on this one as well. Elassa thrashed about to make him stop. But he was too far into it to stop. Anathane restrained his legs and he winked at her again.

Jack drew blood again, more than he had last time. Elassa screamed in distress and lust, but he refused to quit until he had his reward. Her body was his to play with. And when she denied him what he wanted, she deserved to be punished for it. Jack growled in frustration and took one of his hands away. He pushed down on her clit and her voice cracked.

It was as if he'd pressed some kind of button that activated her 'Please Jack' function, because she began to lactate. And God, Jack could barely get it all down in time. He sucked like a starving baby, hard and without stopping for air. Elassa's body convulsed and twitched as he drained her of milk, and then continued sucking until he'd rubbed and bitten her breast raw.

When he was finally done, Jack relinquished control of her breast back to her. His mouth came away with a loud sucking sound. With a wide and happy grin, Jack stared at his handiwork. Her breast was red all over and her areola looked like someone had tried to eat it. Her nipple was still bleeding, so he lapped at the blood until it ceased, and then got off the slab of stone. He leaned against it for support, and started to chuckle heartily.

"Good massage?" he asked.

"Best. Massage. Ever." She was still panting far too hard for him to have only played with her breasts. Jack patted her leg and motioned with his index finger for her to flip over. She didn't move. She didn't even look at him.

'Hold your horses. You just made her cum twice, loverboy. She passed out.'

"Whaddya mean she passed...oh. She did, wow. What am I supposed to do now?"

"Take a walk with me baby. I'll let you know when she's awake again." Anathane held a hand out to him and hauled him up to face her directly in the eyes. She encircled her free arm around his back and kissed him affectionately. When they broke apart, she smiled down at him and twirled around happily.

"I've never had the chance to fall in love before you came, Jack. I was always trying to make others feel pleasure, or heal them when they got in trouble in the human world. You gave me my own pleasure. I've never felt anything like you, and I never will. You're incomplete. You'll always be incomplete. You'll be mine. You'll be here. You'll be theirs! Always! Don't ever change!" She tucked his head into her breast and breathed his scent in deeply.

"I love all of you. And I always will." He kissed her breast and she let out an amused giggle.

"You really are a breast man, aren't you? Just can't get enough of 'em," she teased. Jack grabbed her breast and squeezed it.

"Who couldn't love these things? They're so much fun to play with."

"Well then, I'll let you play rough for a little bit while she's asleep," Anathane said as she dragged Jack into the sand and they disappeared for a time.

Meanwhile, Elassa lay in the throes of an orgasmic meltdown. She'd just had two of the most amazing orgasms of her life, and she was so ready for another one. She could still feel his hands all over her back and her legs and her breasts. She moaned and panted as he touched everywhere at once, except for her pussy. She pleaded for him to do so, but he didn't say anything about it.

He was forcing her eyes shut, teasing her clit with one of his fingers. She could feel his breath on her neck, hear every little whisper. She tried to free her hands, but even her strength wasn't enough to break her bonds. She lay there, being teased, and cried out for more.

"Jack, please! Don't just play with me! Do something. I'm so close," she sobbed.

"You'll just have to wait," Jack replied, purring into her ear. Elassa sniffed him, and her lips curled back in a fierce snarl.

"You are not Jack." Elassa's wings flared and she felt the stone encasing her hands beginning to shatter. She lurched back and forth as the stone came loose. Elassa roared in anger and jerked her right arm free, then her left.

She opened her eyes and lunged forward. Her hands ended up around Jack's neck and the launched the both of them off the marble block.

"Never thought you were into this," Jack joked. Elassa's anger suddenly melted away at the sound of his voice, even if it was being throttled out of him by her clawed hands. She removed her hands from his throat slowly and flushed red with embarrassment.

"Sorry. I thought...you didn't smell right. You just...I..."

"It's okay. Smell my hands, see, they smell like chocolate because of the cocoa butter. If you want, I can eat some and you can see what a real Hershey's Kiss tastes like. Or, we could continue that massage you liked so much." He picked her up and laid her back down on the marble, face down. She got up on her elbows and looked at him apprehensively.

"Don't you want to finish my front side?" she asked, turning back over. She spread her legs wide and spread her pussy lips with her fingers. "See how much oil you still have left to spread around?"

"Turn over and I'll find a way to spread it all over your body," he ordered. She obeyed him and turned over onto her stomach. She adjusted her tits so that she wasn't lying directly on her sore nipples. Gods, that boy had some kind of fetish for them. Not that she minded in any case.

She felt Jack mount her and his hands pressed against the back of her neck. Elassa felt his fingers push and pull her pale flesh every way he wanted it to go. She didn't mind at all. She only felt pleasure. He moved to her shoulders and pinched her muscles especially hard.

"You've never had a massage before, have you?"

"I can't remember."

"Your shoulders are as hard as rocks. How in the hell do you sit around with this crap all day? Are you not in pain with all this stiffness?"

"Not when you're around me. I fee~ Ah! There, right there, ngh!" She let herself go as Jack moved to her back. She just let him use her how he wanted. She had no idea how he was doing it, but damn it was he doing it right! She couldn't remember a time when she felt this good without sex. Her wings curled back around his head and he nuzzled one of them with his nose.

His hands worked magic down her back, popping bones and relaxing sore and taut muscles as he moved. She moaned as he ran his thumbs down her middle back, pushing his fingers against the little valleys between her ribs. She moaned huskily as he popped a series of vertebrae in her lower back.

"Is this turning you on?" he asked her. Elassa scoffed.

"Does the sun only burn half as hot as you?"

Jack continued down her back, destroying any doubt of hers that he wasn't as good as Anathane had said he was. He was silent though, concentrating on his work as hard as a diamond smith cutting and shaping a precious gem to the shape he desired. Jack did the same to her body until he reached the end of her back, right at her tailbone. He stopped and there was a long pause before Elassa realized that he wasn't moving.

"Jack? Why'd you stop?" There was no answer. She looked back and saw a blank expression on his face, his arms slack at his sides. Elassa turned over beneath him, and arched a brow.

"Oh shit. Elassa, before you just to conclusions, just hear me out." It was Jack's voice, but his mouth didn't move. She glanced over to where his voice had come from, and saw him jogging over. She looked back at the one on top of her, and kicked him off.

"Jack, what's going on? I'm going to tear you to shreds if you don't explain yourself right now." Her eyes shrank and then exploded outward in a pair of neon green flames. She raised her hands toward the sky and balled her hands as tightly as she possibly could. She shook with rage.

"Elassa, calm down. I just wanted to give you a good time that was a little different. Please, just don't get too angry."

"You lied to me. You said we got married...and that this was our honeymoon. You lied. I really did believe that we were married. I can't take it. I thought, no, no I can't take this. Jack, please finish. I want you to finish. I..." Elassa collapsed. She couldn't take this, not now. Her emotional well was about to erupt, and the only way she could escape was in her sleep. So, her body simply shut down.

Jack leapt forward and caught Elassa as she fell forward. She landed on him, and the impact nearly knocked the breath out of him. He rose to his feet and set her back down on the marble once again. He let out a long, unhappy sigh.

"Need a little help getting' off, buddy?" asked the other him. Jack's eye twitched.

"Fuck, if that's not creepy enough. Anathane, get this thing out of here," he growled. He looked over and saw his 'clone' with a sloppy, idiotic grin on its face.

"What's are you talking about, I'm Anathane. And that question is still valid. Do you. Need. Help. Getting off? As in fap fap fap?" Jack felt a cold shiver run down his spine. That was just disgusting. Anathane was using his own image to see if he wanted to be jerked off.

"How about no? Seriously, change back to your real form or something. This is seriously creepy," Jack said as Anathane walked toward him. She grinned widely and the pair of boxers disappeared completely.

"Aww, you can call me Kcaj if you feel uncomfortable. Personally, I think this is really kinky. I mean, how often do you get to hear your own voice, see yourself, touch yourself even?" By now, she was already pressed up against him, well, he really.

"No, get away," Jack demanded, holding his hands up like he was under arrest. "This is disgusting!"

"No it's not. It's sexy. You can't understand how horny it makes me to be in your body. You want this part of me to be for you, always? As in go home and be yours when I'm not there?" he heard his voice coming out of his copy's mouth and his eyes went wide.

"No! No no no no no! God no! No! Fucking hello no! I don't want to see me with a boner! Ever! No! No! No! Let go!" Jack literally whined in a voice so shrill that he didn't recognize it as his own. Anathane giggled in his mind.

"I'm going to sever the link between this me and the greater me. This part of me is such a tease, and I'm giving her a name. Kcaj, go get 'im tiger." Anathane's voice faded into nothingness and the animated copy stood still, staring into Jack's eyes with a pair exactly the same as his own. After a few seconds of complete silence, its lips split wide.

"Oh loverboy~"

"Get away! I'm not kidding. Go. Go back to wherever you brought this...this thing from Anathane."

"But I'm Kcaj. Do you not love me? I'm gonna cry!" The copy broke down and started to cry, and in the process grabbed Jack's boxers and literally tore them off. The teen almost vaulted backward as its hand came out to grab him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Anathane, I'm serious! Stop this!"

"I'm Kcaj! Call me that!" it whined. Jack tried to cover up the massive erection he'd gotten from seeing Elassa riled up, even after getting off with Anathane a couple of minutes ago. He managed to calm Kcaj down a little while he thought of something quick.

"Okay, Kcaj, j-"

"You called me by my name! C'mere!" Kcaj yelled happily, leaping toward Jack with arms wide. Jack failed to get out of the wall in time and was forced to the ground by an insane, horny, and gay version of himself.

Jack punched Kcaj in the face and kneed him in the groin with all the force he had. Kcaj leapt off Jack and spun around in the sand on all fours, growling like a dog.

"I'm not fucking kidding. Stop it."

"Oh, I like you, Jack. I like you a lot. You're a guy who's used to getting his way? Ain'tcha? Well, I've got every little piece of you on and in this body. And that means that you're looking at a pure, unadulterated version of that sexy body just like yours. See these biceps? Mmmm, look at these abs too. I could do a strip tease for a hooker and get cash."

"Okay, now stop using me like that! You, I mean, whatever! Stop it!" Jack yelled. Kcaj smirked. The incubus frowned. Did he really look like that much of an asshole when he did that? Kcaj grinned widely and made a bodybuilding pose.

"Look at these sexy muscles? Wanna oil me up and see if I get as horny as she did?"

"Stop using my fucking voice! Anathane! Get rid of this thing! Anathane!"

'Oh, shut your trap, incomplete boy. Kcaj exists, and she's such a beautiful girl, isn't she?' Anathane's giggling made Jack's anger boil to the surface. Before, he was annoyed. Now, he was getting very pissed off.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers