Cemetery Summons Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

"You know, Kan. At first, I was afraid of you. I really was. I thought you were just after my soul and you were going to eat me and torture me for the rest of my life," Anthony said, smiling at the ridiculous thought. He didn't see the pang of guilt crossing his lover's face. He went on to say, "And I really never told you this any time other than when we were having sex, but...I love you."

"You love me?" she said, surprised.

"Of course. And, I know that you really don't love me back, but I still want to say it meaningfully. I've never loved anyone like you before, or made love like you either. You're...I don't know. I'm tired, forget it," he said. Kan turned on the water and propped Anthony against her body so he could stand and let the water wash him clean.

"No, go on. I want to hear the rest of it," she said, holding him close.

"You're not like anyone else I know. I mean, sure Jack has like eighteen women hold up at his house, but...I don't know what it is about you. I've run all kinds of things through my mind, and every time I think about one of them, or someone else, everything always falls back to you. I end up comparing everything I feel to what I feel for you."

"You wanna know what that feeling for me is?" Kan questioned seductively.

"What?" Anthony replied eagerly.

"All those girls, all those beautiful, busty, young women; they're not yours. And you're not theirs. What you feel for me is ownership. Well, all that mushy crap and I have a nice fat cock to drench you in cum with," she sneered, kissing his cheek.

He felt her cock rise between his legs and she rubbed her shaft along the head of his growing arousal. Anthony shook his head sadly and tried not to thing of how bad it was that this was turning him on, even as her lips helped seduce him in a sinfully sweet manner.

Anthony knew he was a really sick man.

------------

"That was really nice of you to give all that stuff to everyone, Jack. Really. But what you got me is just embarrassing. Lingerie? When am I ever going to wear something this...this slutty? Do you even know if it fits me?"

"I know your bra size, Sam, if that's what your asking. And you don't have too much baggage back there, not as much as Fain at least." He pulled out of the school parking lot and Brandon's truck pulled up next to him. He got a call on his phone soon afterward.

"Hello?"

"So, I heard you were moving. Tell you what, I'm having a party tonight. Be there. I'll have a surprise for you." It was Brandon.

"It sounds really enticing, but I don't really enjoy hanging out with people I don't like. And, for the life of me, I don't think I can remember how to get to your house, unless you leave me a trail of drunk underclassmen to follow just like you did on Halloween," Jack said as he hung up. His drive home was enjoyable as he and Samantha made jokes and avoided the subject of her liking him and his leaving. Eventually though, they were at his apartment door. He hurried in and went straight to his room, where his succubi were waiting for him.

"Jack?" Elassa asked. The incubus held up a finger for silence.

"Scram until it's safe. I have company," he whispered. All three of his lovers disappeared in an instant and he breathed a sigh of relief. Jack turned back around and saw Sam dropping her backpack on the floor next to the couch. She flopped down on the large furniture piece and let out a long, bored sigh. Her eyes turned up to his anxiously, but she didn't say anything. Jack set his own backpack down and sat down on the couch next to her. She scooted back and put her head in his lap.

"So...you like me then?" Jack asked to break the awkward silence.

"I guess it's a little weird, huh? I mean, you've been my best friend for like thirteen years and I never told you for all this time. I was always too scared that you'd say no, or there were too many people around that would hear or something completely unrelated. I'm sorry it had to be the day you're leaving."

"Hey, it's fine. But, uh, I've been wondering. When did you start liking me?"

"Well," she gave him a guilty look. "You remember that day junior year in gym when the boys locker room piping busted and you guys couldn't use the shower?"

"Yeah, that was the day that Tom got hit in the eye with a rattail."

"Well, when you guys moved to the girls locker room to shower, I left my stuff in there, and when I went back to get it...you were just standing there at the sink, naked, and you were crying." She smiled at him, nervously, and waited for him to respond. Jack sighed.

"That was the anniversary of the day my grandfather died."

"Oh...I just saw you there, and I saw that look in your eyes. I just felt so sorry for you, and I just thought of you differently from then on. I guess that's why you're so much more mature than everyone else. Because you cry and feel. None of my other friends act like they can." She looked away, and Jack leaned down.

"Everyone cries, Sam. Don't think I'm the only person who does," he said. She looked back up at him and bit her lip.

"I know, but you're different. I just...everyone else has parents to take care of them. They...they just aren't like you. You can take care of yourself. Nobody else I would like can do that."

"Sam, I can barely hold myself together sometimes. I need a lot of help taking care of myself." Sam adjusted herself and stretched out like a cat. She closed her eyes, giving Jack the chance to eye her like he did Elassa and the others.

Sam wasn't that bad of a catch if you looked at her. She was pretty, smart, and she had a nice rack for someone in highschool. Of course, even Melissa's tits were bigger, but his landlady's personality was off-putting. Sam had some nice legs too from playing soccer.

"It sucks that you're leaving, Jack. I really wanted to go out with you, even if Alina's your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend, really. We just went out a couple of times. She said her parents didn't want her going out right now, so it sort of broke off there. I'm still surprised that you like me though."

"So am I," she admitted. "I never thought I'd fall in love with anyone I knew as well as you. I always thought, you know, that I'd have the love at first sight thing and it'd go from there. Guess I was wrong, huh?" She rolled her eyes at him, trying to smooth over the awkwardness of it all. She wasn't doing a very good job of making anything less noticeable. She was embarrassed, confused, annoyed, and horny. He could see by the way her pupils pulsed ever so slightly that her heart was pounding with heavy, methodic beats. She wanted him, badly.

"You know, love is a weird thing. Are you sure you love me?"

"I love you, Jack." Her voice quivered a bit.

"Then close your eyes," Jack said. She obediently closed them and waited. Jack grabbed her beneath and back and the waist, and shifted her up so that she was straddling his lap. He kissed her hard, and she squeaked in surprise. She put up a shallow resistance that melted against him almost as soon at it had begun.

She let out a soft, pleased sigh and wrapped her hands around the back of his head. Jack grabbed her ass with both hands and scooted her up close with one movement. She jolted and tore away from their kiss.

"Jack!" she scolded. "Hell no. I'm not letting you take advantage of me." She looked uncertain, though she tried to put up a tough exterior and a firm no. He could, however, see that she wanted to, but she wouldn't allow herself to. It was like having a bag of candy, and eating only one piece to save the rest for later.

He could see it though, in her eyes. If he pushed just a little bit harder, then he could go all the way right now. But, she was his good friend of thirteen years. He didn't want to ruin that now, and he didn't want everything to change either. So he didn't press the subject any further.

"Okay, whatever you desire, mistress," he joked, removing his hands. "Just tell me how far I can go."

"None today. I'm already pushing my luck as it is. I don't live too far. I can walk home, so you don't have to drive me," she explained, getting up to leave. Jack wasn't used to stopping at this point, and he grew increasingly confused. In fact, he had never had to stop before unless it was going to threaten the secrecy of his lovers' existences or origins.

"Wait, Sam. I..." He realized that pushing his luck could ruin whatever was between them, so he sat back and decided it was best just to let her go. They had a brief talk about leaving and blah blah blah next time, yadda yadda yadda, and then the left. Jack growled at himself and grabbed his hair more out of confusion than annoyance or anger.

"Have fun?" Niaf asked as she appeared in the kitchen nook.

"No. I barely got anywhere with her. Fucking hell."

"I would not advise repeating those words any longer, master." Fain appeared in his lap, in the position Samantha had been in only two minutes earlier. Jack put his hands on her bountiful ass and squeezed hard. She didn't jolt, or even protest. She just sat there and let him knead and play with her body to his heart's content.

"What's wrong with what I say, Fain?" he asked as he put his forehead against hers.

"You just might run out of juice if you get any more of us, honey," Elassa answered from his bedroom doorway. Jack kissed his orange-eyed succubus hard and her tongue entangled itself with his. Jack pressed harder and she put her hands at his neck, fanning her fingers out along the ridge of his spinal column.

"So bony," she murmured into his mouth.

"Course he is Fain. He's pretty horny you know. And watch out for that rogue finger there," the twin warned. Fain furrowed her brow and then jumped in surprise as Jack teased her anus with his index finger. She put a hand between their lips and frowned.

"Master, if you desire to oblige my requests, I request that you do so with another appendage," she snapped. Jack blinked in confusion.

"I can't tease you a little? Since when did you want to go straight into it without a little foreplay?"

"You desire foreplay? Why did you not say so?" she said, excitedly. She warped over to Niaf behind the kitchen counter and whispered something into her ear. They both looked over and Jack and giggled. Suddenly, they both scurried off into his room and told him not to look. When he turned to Elassa for help, she simply shrugged and plopped down next to him on the couch.

"So, how'd it go with Samantha? I take it not too well."

"No, not bad. Just...we didn't get anywhere. We just kissed a little, and when I pulled her up and got comfortable, she just up and left. I have no idea what just happened."

"She's shy, Jack. Don't be fooled by that though. She's plenty horny, just like me right now. See?" Elassa pulled his hand down to her pussy, and he felt her juices not just dripping, but flowing out. She moaned as Jack traced her womanhood from bottom to clit.

"She's this hot?" the teen mused. Elassa nodded.

"You saw her. You of all people should know how hot you make women naturally. And by the way, I just came, so don't touch me too hard."

"You came? Just now, from that?"

"Of course. You didn't realize that? You don't even know how many squirting orgasms you've given me, do you? How many of those things I've pumped right down that rod of yours? Ye gods boy, are you even aware of the number of times I've cum?"

"Not-"

"Jack, come here. You have some naughty maids in here that need immediate spanking," Niaf chimed from the bedroom, in a thick French accent. Jack got up and Elassa grabbed him around the waist. She purred into his ear softly before kissing him and releasing him to go see his other succubi. Jack grinned as soon as he walked into his bedroom.

There before him stood the twins. Fain was bedecked in French Maid outfit, headpiece, lack of panties, and all. She winked at him naughtily and arched her back. Niaf however, had made modifications to her uniform. The front was entirely normal, save for a lower cut neck line that showed what cleavage she had for her modest breasts.

The back however, was completely different. Niaf had only a crisscrossing pattern of lace all the way down to the skirt, which had been completely cut out with scissors. She arched her back for him, and stuck her backside out in his direction. She slapped her ass and winked back at him.

"So, big boy. Who ya gonna choose first? You want your naughty, or your nasty maid this time?" she hissed as naughtily as could possibly be.

Someone began pounding on the outside door of his apartment and Jack's mood fell. He straightened up and Niaf spun around to face him, one side of her mouth cock in a grin. Jack turned around and the pounding got even louder. He hurried to the door, trying to shift his throbbing hard-on in his jeans to avoid it sticking toward whoever he was about to chew out.

Jack unlocked and threw open his door as quickly as he could. In stumbled Anthony, ragged and panting. He collapsed as soon as he was inside, and barely managed to pull himself to his feet. He was trembling violently, like he was having a seizure, and all the hair on his body was standing on end.

Not only that, but his clothes were torn. The right leg of his jeans was ripped all the way down from the thigh and blood was slowly spreading across the denim. His white shirt as well, was ripped at the collar and more blood seeped into the short sleeve. His lip bled and his right eye was bruised and bloodshot.

"Holy...what the fuck happened to you?!" Jack yelled as he slammed his door shut and locked it. Anthony looked around and whipped his head around after nodding to Elassa.

"I haven't much time. She's on her way here, I can tell, fucking Christ! Ah! I can, damnit no! Okay, Jack, um...um, let's see, I need...I need, uh, blood! Yes, blood and chalk and candles, and...no, that takes too long! No! I...damn it all! Get me a bowl or a pot or pan...something round! Quickly!" His voice cracked and his ragged breathing got worse. Sweat dripped down his wounded brow.

"Holy hell, what the fuck happened you?! You...who did this? What the fuck man?" Jack was really confused. What the fuck had happened to you?"

"She, there's no time. Get me a pot or a bowl quick. There's not much time, Jack, please." Anthony took a large metal pot from Elassa as she handed it to him. "Thank you. Now, alright, uh, a flat surface. Do you have an untiled floor or something? Fuck!"

"Yeah, my bathroom is just concrete. Like your basement. Slow down, what the fuck is wrong? What's going on?" Jack was left with no answers as Anthony rushed into the bathroom and dumped out a pocketful of white chalk, a shard of a broken mirror, and a crumpled up piece of paper. He spread the paper out and flipped the pot upside down. He took the mirror piece and cut his thumb with a hiss. He traced the rim of the pot and lifted it, tossing it swiftly into the bathtub nearby.

He worked furiously, and with shaking hands, managed to draw a star and a larger chalk circle around the one drawn in his blood. He scribbled runes and other weird symbols in the space between the two circles, and then stood up. He swayed as he walked toward the mirror over the sink and licked the blood off his thumb.

He dipped the chalk in his hand into the fresh blood weeping from his wound and drew something that looked like a third eye on his forehead. Once he deemed it sufficient, the amateur warlock let himself fall back down next to the circle. He picked the paper back up and read something off it. The third eye on his forehead grew bright and Anthony slumped to the floor, curling up into a ball.

"Elassa, Fain, Niaf, Jack, Anathane, Kan," he murmured under his breath. The eye drawn on his head grew even brighter and Jack shielded his eyes with his arm. When the light died down, he smelled cooked meat. He had a bad feeling about what he was going to see.

"Anthony. What's going on?" Jack turned his friend over to find smoke rising from the eye set on his forehead. He gagged. The smell was coming from Anthony's burnt flesh, and the glowing red eye on his head.

"Help...help me up. Water. I need water please," he begged. Jack hauled Anthony to his feet and set him at the sink. Anhony fumbled with the knob until water streamed out of the faucet, and then drank the water greedily, panting and groaning as Jack helped him stay on his feet.

"I hope this worked," he panted. "Please have worked, please God let it have worked," he said, blinking away tears.

"What? Tell me what's going on!" Jack yelled. He swept Anthony up and carried him into the living room, where Nif, Fain, and Elassa were all waiting anxiously. Anthony crumpled against the couch and lay there panting while he collected his thoughts.

"She's coming, like she came for Kan. She took Kan, Jack! She just took her and I...there was nothing I could do. I didn't have time...I, she just stole Kan away!"

"Who?!" Jack shook Anthony as the man started to cry.

"Dalaria! She just stole Kan while we were doing it! She just...Kan grabbed my leg, she held on while she was being pulled away! Kan! I'm so afraid, Jack! Dalaria just stole Kan right out from under me, and everything I did amounted to nothing! Kan!" Everything after that was simply unintelligible as Anthony buried his face in his hands and cried, blood leaking through his fingers.

Jack had never seen Anthony like this before. Here, just yesterday, he'd been the happiest man alive with his lover. The crying mess of a hurt man lying before Jack wasn't the Anthony he knew. There was nothing Jack could do.

He looked at his succubi, and they all had the same look of pity and fear. Fain put a hand on Anthony's shoulder and rubbed it, but Jack doubted his friend even noticed there were other people in the room at all. He just cried his eyes out.

"Jack?"

It was Anathane's voice that called out to him. Jack turned his head to Anathane as she walked through his bedroom door, running her fingers through her teal hair. She looked at Anthony for only a second, and then broke into tears.

"What's wrong? Anthane?" Jack moved to comfort her, and she dropped to her knees as she hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry, Jack." Suddenly, her grip tightened and Jack could barely move. Out from Jack's bedroom walked a pale woman in a set of silver paudrons and purple corset with white and gold trim. Two long horns erupted from the back of her head and nearly touched the ceiling at their greatest extent. She stood there in front of his doorway for a moment, looking about with two piercing blue eyes. Then she turned her head and glared directly at the incubus.

"I was surprised, at the very least, to know that you had hidden these three away. As you can see, I have more ways than one to find them. I will be taking them now, and you will not follow."

"Dalaria..." Anthony whispered. He stood, trembling for a moment. Then he was calm, and his emotions rose to the fore. It was as if the righteous fury of a thousand ancient warriors filled his body. "Give Kan back to me."

"Hold them," Dalaria directed as she stepped forward and brought the massive axe in her right hand up above her head. Jack's eyes went wide. He clawed at Anathane, but she resisted with everything she had, crying. Jacks efforts were next to worthless as Anathane's ridiculous strength held him exactly where he stood.

"Get her Anthony!" he begged. But Anathane held him as well, with four tentacles keeping him spread-eagle in the air. His third eye blazed bright red like the morning sun. Jack's muscles strained and his veins visibly pulsed as he tried to break free.

Dalaria slashed the air before her with her enormous axe and the very reality of the world shimmered. The air fumed and vapor sprayed out in every direction all at once. Jack's entire body froze at the sight as the shimmering streak ripped open and out came light and noise and color. What Jack saw was inexplicably beautiful and horrifying and enlightening and mind-numbing all at once. He couldn't even begin to describe what he saw through that rip in reality.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers