Cemetery Summons Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

Brushing him off, she said worriedly, "Limarei, take him to the foreyard. We have guests who demand every male in my home! At a time like this! Leave Jack with Helena. We need her cured, oh! This is terrible, terrible timing!"

She stormed off as the demon slaves gathered around her dispersed more out of fear than anything else. Anthony stood there, on the verge of a climax, and turned back to Limarei. He grabbed her and prepared to finish, but Nyx tore them apart yet again.

"Mother!"

"Now!" thundered the black-skinned woman. Without another complaint, Limarei grabbed Anthony's hand and warped him through the building, to the foreyard. There, she whimpered at the sight of his physical discomfort and breathed hot, lusty breath into his ear.

"I will have you later. For now," she buried her nose in his hair and took a deep breath in through her nose. Anthony's skin crawled at her touch, and he felt his heart beat especially hard. "Oh gods, I love that smell. Almost as good as the other one."

"Help me," he whispered as Nyx hurried in, fitting a cream-colored robe across her enormous bust. The small army of slaves with her came in her wake and lined up side by side, like automatons. Limarei spanked his backside and pushed him gently in line with them.

The opening before him suddenly filled with armed guards, clad in plate armor and wielding massive glaives twice his height. He suddenly paled with fear. This was bad. Holy fuck, this was bad. Someone really important was here, and he was a criminal.

In walked four other guards, in plumed helms and golden armor that covered virtually nothing but their indecent parts. Each of them held a blade that was the size of a dresser! Limarei pinched his ass and that managed to loosen him up a little, taking his mind away from the situation at hand.

He prayed to God for his iron-hard erection to descend, but it refused to go down. After coming so close to a grand finish with Limarei, it was just too much to come down from. He still felt the makings of an orgasm in his loins, even now. He ground his teeth together as the four bodyguards came to a stop in front of the first rank of armored guards.

Then a woman stepped between the four golden-armored ones, smiling happily as she raised her arms up, gold and maroon and lavender ringlets and chains jingling all the way from her fingers to her shoulders. Raven black hair cascaded down her shoulders as she walked forward to greet Nyx with a hug and kiss.

Unexpectedly, when they kissed, instead of a friendly kiss on each cheek, they locked lips and wrapped their arms around each other. Anthony was more than ready to fuck anyone in the room that was of the opposite sex. He balled his fists in an attempt to control his raging erection. Limarei squeezed his shoulder as he watched her mother.

"Don't do anything abnormal," she warned.

"I can't barely stand still," replied the anxious warlock. He glanced around, anywhere away from the two woman, who were now simply talking to each other in a friendly manner. And after a second or two, Anthony found himself locking eyes with one of the golden-armored guards and she flashed him a sinful smirk.

And before he could look away, Nyx's guest waved her arm and said something he couldn't hear. Anthony looked straight ahead at one of the columns as the gathering of armored warriors began to disperse and come straight toward the line of assembled demon slaves. Limarei didn't say a word. She just backed away from him and gave him an apologetic look.

The golden-armored bodyguard strode directly toward Anthony and he trembled in fear and anticipation. The bodyguard stood directly in front of him, and three other, lesser guards tried at getting his attention first. They were thwarted by a single low growl.

Anthony continued to stare straight ahead as she put herself between his eyes and the column. That made it so that he was staring directly into her throat. She let out a purr in satisfaction and slammed the sword, blade first, into the floor.

She leaned upon it and made sure that he knew she towered over him. The huge woman was Anathane's height, and her position leaning over him allowed her to look straight down at him from above. She traced the underside of his jaw with a ringed finger and grinned manically.

"You'll do nicely. Come."

She withdrew her blade from the floor and turned to leave. Anthony's trembling increased and he glanced at Limarei pleadingly. She shook her head and bit her bottom lip, staring at his arousal sadly.

"You think he's yours?" the woman asked. She held the blade out, straight-armed, and nicked Limarei's nose with its tip. "Then I'll kill you for him. Relent, or I shall end you, girl."

"What's wrong here? Is my daughter acting up?" growled Nyx as she stomped over to where Limarei stood, stricken with indecision and fear. Nyx scolded her daughter, and then took a single look at Anthony.

The gold-clad bodyguard frowned. "This slave is rather odd. What's wrong with him?"

"He is new," Nyx explained as she put her arms around Anthony's shoulders and put her lips to his ear. She whispered very quietly, "Do not let her know you are human. I am sorry about this, but you will never see Kan again if she finds out you are human."

"Well," asked the woman impatiently.

"Veshana, I have given him all the advice I can. It is up to you to see that he is fit to be called slave in my house. Go, and use him to your heart's content. I will be off with your mistress now if we have no further quarrel." Nyx sighed in relief as Anthony was led off by the demon guard.

The she turned on her daughter and grabbed her by the shoulders. Nyx shook the redhead until the girl was little more than a crying heap in her hands, and then wailed in frustration. This was extremely bad, for everyone.

She whispered furiously, "Do you know what you've done?! You've damned him, you've damned us all! Even Helena!"

"I know mother," sobbed Limarei quietly. "But I was just so...so close! If I had the other. If I only had the other."

"He's with your sister now. Limarei! Listen to me. Just...go find Jack. Give him one of my hooded robes. And then bring him to my chamber. Straight to my chamber! Do you understand?"

"Yes mother." Limarei disappeared in an instant and Nyx almost wept where she stood. She should have never agreed to pay off her birthing dept to Anathane like this. Any other way, maybe she could have had a chance at living.

She gazed at Anthony as he was led along with Veshana like a puppy on a leash.

"It's all up to him now. Gods help us all," she murmured.

------------

To say that Jack was annoyed, or even pissed off, was a huge understatement. All he'd been trying to do was help the damned girl get a little self-esteem, but no, she had to fucking scream about him and bash him in the side of the head with her cello.

He grumbled to himself as Limarei trudged toward her mother lying on a long sofa with two demon slaves next to her, one holding a pitcher of something that smelled strongly of alcohol, and the other holding a tray of slimy-looking, almost nightmarish delicacies.

Beside Nyx, another demon with jingling trinkets stretched out like a cat on the other half of the sofa. Jack felt his anger and harsh feelings beginning to simmer down as he drank in the sight of the cumshot-worthy duo.

Nyx looked up first, and Jack saw a red flush come to her cheeks as she looked down at his crotch, which still had yet to settle down after five days. He growled low in his throat when she giggled at him.

"Mother, this is one you have requested. And Lady Volna, this is our most fabled demon, and your personal lover for this evening. This is Maneater."

"Such a specimen to behold."

"Yes Lady Volna...Maneater...is one of my prized slaves. I'm sure you will be very pleased with his performance," Nyx stated casually.

"Oh, please don't call me 'Lady' Volna. You are my friend, and provide me with slaves to toy with. Please, you honor me with your attentions," said the other woman. Jack balled his fists at being called a slave. Whoever Nyx thought she was, that she could call him a slave...

"I'm sorry, Volna. But I'm just a bit nervous. This is the first time you've come to my estate without warning. I've had no time to prepare anything, save for a few...minor delicacies that might entice your inner desires."

"I enjoy your hospitality, and your friendship, Nyx. You know that. But...isn't this treat a bit overdressed for the occasion?" Volna inquired cutely. Jack lost it.

"Oh, your holiness! I had no idea I was not up to your standards of dress. Please, don't bother to say anything more, milady. As you command, so shall it be done," he recited, with sarcasm and disgust dripping off every single syllable.

Jack grabbed the robe and tore it from his body, eyes ablaze with anger. He grunted as Nyx's eyes went wide and Volna's lips broke into a smile. She licked her lips and let out a long, unceremonious moan.

"How polite. You've trained your slave well. Tell me, have you trained him as a submissive lover yet?"

"Of course. Come now, Maneater, show her how submissive you are," the charcoal-skinned succubus cooed, winking. Jack smiled grimly, and cracked his knuckles menacingly.

"Oh yes, mistress, I'll be as submissive as you are lenient," he snarled. He stalked toward her, and Volna arched a brow, but said nothing as Nyx stood to meet the incubus. She grinned widely and held out her hand, palm-up.

"Come now, my cute little puppy, let's go have fun where we have more roo-"

"Right here will be just fine," he spat, ensnaring her arms and torso with his own strong arms before she could even move. He forced a kiss on her and leaned her back over the sofa, growling all the way down her throat.

She screamed at him, but it all washed down into nothingness as he muffled it with his mouth. Goddamned bitch thought that she would humiliate him in front of strangers? Well, she was in for a fucking surprise, that was for sure!

Jack repositioned their hips and smacked her bountiful ass with one hand. She jolted and rubbed their sexes together. She let out a squeal and then forced his tongue out of her mouth, breaking the kiss.

"What do you think you're doi-! Stop it! What had gotten into you?! Such impudence!" she barked. Jack held her relatively still long enough to tease her clit against with his cockhead. She held back a moan, but failed to keep the expression of bliss off her face.

"C'mon, mistress! I thought you wanted Maneater? Devourer of a Thousand Mortal Souls! Please, enjoy your slave!" he exclaimed. He shoved himself into her pussy and she screamed in pleasure and surprise, so loud that it made Jack's ears ring.

Nyx slapped him away and then kicked him to the floor, furious. "How dare you! God fucking damn you, slave! How dare you try that with me! How dare you assault me before my most favored of guests!"

"Who are you to call me a slave?! Huh? You call her your favored guest! You know what? I'll fuck her too!" Jack roared as he tried to get to his feet. Nyx stomped on his chest with all the force of a falling mountain.

"I don't care anymore! I will kill you where you lie!" Nyx raised her foot and stomped down again, knocking the breath from Jack's lungs. He lost control of his anger and lunged up at her, snarling like a wolf. He managed to ring her throat with a clawed hand, and blocked her punch with the other.

They wrestled with each other for a few moments before she bit his shoulder and split his skin like paper. He howled in pain and kneed her in the stomach, bringing her full weight upon him. He toppled over and Nyx landed on top of him, still assaulting him with everything she had in her body.

"Marvelous!" cried Volna. "Simply marvelous! Please, Nyx, allow me to try him at least once. Oh, I've been waiting for an aggressive one for so long." Volna stood up and Nyx looked straight up at the woman, awe and amazement in her stare.

"But...he is not...that is to say, he is just..."

Volna pleaded, "Oh, I understand that he is your personal slave, and I can respect that. But you must let me try him but once! Please, Nyx, I implore you."

It was then that Nyx settled down and began to see things in the white light they were shown in. Jack relinquished her neck and she slid up his chest and smothered his face in her core, pulling at his hair painfully. She smirked wickedly and then patted his crotch fondly.

"Well, if you truly wish to have him, then I am sure we can come to some agreement." She snickered as Volna moved to mount him like he was a bull at a rodeo. Jack waited silently, brooding. Fuck both of them. He was going to give them the ride of their lives right here.

Nothing like a bucking bronco to get your blood up.

Volna put the tip of his cock into her body and shuddered with delight. She took a deep breath and then Jack bit into her backside with his claws to force her down as he raised his hips to hers.

She gasped in surprise, but soon fell into moaning as he pounded her body as hard as he could, given that he had a woman sitting on his torso as well. He felt like he was back in the hospital with Candy Kenaw and Kelly, able to just fuck and lick away without a care in the world.

Right now, however, he just wanted to get back at them, especially Nxy. Fuck, he was just frustrated because he was horny all the time! He thrust up into Volna's pussy and felt a slight wave of contractions fill her body. Her vaginal muscles especially, tugging at his throbbing arousal.

It was like he was getting sucked into a riptide, deeper and deeper. He felt her vaginal walls closing around him, from base and then to head. It was heavenly, and her slick pussy allowed easy access in and out, quicker and quicker, harder and harder.

As he impaled the demon, his tongue delved deeper and deeper into Nyx's wet pussy, licking the spine of sensitive nerves he'd found on both the twins. Fortunately, hers was just as acute and hyperactive and theirs' and her back arched at every little touch.

With a steady rhythm and a rapid heartbeat, Jack managed to keep himself going with them, as they fucked him with all they had, his body returning every single motion blow for blow. Nyx, especially, was going at it like she hadn't gotten any in years.

His nose found a nice little piece of Nyx's anatomy, called her clitoris. Now, it wasn't that Nyx was overly sensitive, because that obviously wasn't the case. If that were it, she'd have cum more than just once after these long five or so minutes.

No, Jack found that her clit was just that spot for her. Every woman had one. Elassa had her breasts, her nipples specifically. Niaf had that deep spot in her pussy, just short of her cervix. Anathane had...well, everywhere on her body. And Fain had her ass. Nyx's spot just happened to be something easy to get at.

Replacing his tongue with three fingers, Jack took a short breather as he let her cool down a bit from the intense session. She glared at him, but he could see right through the façade. She was begging him with those dark black holes, her true, unslaked lust flowing right out of them like light rays from the sun.

So Jack happily obliged her and placed his tongue right down on her clit. All the muscles in her body clenched. He could see cables of sinew rising on her arms and angry veins popping up at her joints. Her breathing stopped and he could tell her world was still.

With a slow and drawn out motion, Jack dragged his tongue across her clitoris and groaned when Volna thrust down at him at a new angle. While the demon rolled her hips at an odd angle to hit more nerves for the both of them, Nyx was cumming so hard that her tongue lolled out and she drooled. Beads of sweat ran down her entire body as Jack drank like a needy child.

She toppled forward, and only just caught herself with one shaking arm. All the strength in her body had been sapped momentarily, and she struggled to remain conscious. Jack could have taken her out then and there, but he wasn't heartless. He was annoyed now, yes, but not angry enough to act cold to her.

Why should he do that? He was living here by her hospitality, being hidden in plain sight at some apparent great risk. The only thing about the whole situation was the frustration from sexual tension, not having anyone he loved with him, and being looked at like some kind of pet or property.

He had enough of being submissive.

"Up," he said. "I'll be on top this time."

Volna complained, "Maneater, I've not felt you cum yet!"

"Then allow me to cum with you against me," replied the incubus as he assisted Nyx with the task of pulling her weary self off his head. She dropped to the floor and lay there spread-eagle in all her glory.

Jack sprang up from the ground and embraced Volna. He pulled her in close and smashed their chests together at the same time he captured her dark purple lips in a furious kiss. He started to hit her hips harder and harder with every passing thrust, eliciting moans from her soft lips.

Volna wrapped her legs around his waist and snagged him around the shoulders with her jewelry-laden arms. She fought to pull away from his lips, but he grabbed a tuff of her dark hair and kept her locked against him. Still, it was an effort to keep his tongue in her mouth when she so eagerly fought him out at every turn.

Finally, Jack needed air and withdrew from their kiss. She bit the tip of his tongue on the way out, but he didn't mind. He was still pumping hard into her pussy, and her hips were turning bright red. He could almost see the pain flare up her abdomen every time he slammed their sexes together.

He nibbled at her delicate neck while she said, "So aggressive! Cum now, cum!"

"You think I can cum on command? Fuck, not even animals can do that!"

She raked her nails down his back, screaming, "Cum!"

Jack turned her around and pushed the demon's head against the floor while he repositioned himself behind her. She berated him for a second, and then fell into the groove of being fucked from behind. Thrust her body back as he push his own forward, she took the full brunt of the force that gyrated her back and forth.

He grunted. "If you want me to cum, then gimme something to work with. You get me plenty hard, now you have to get me horny."

"Such audacity," she remarked, even as she sat up to comply with his wishes. "But such authority too. Ram your fat cock into this cute little cunny of mine. Stir me up inside like I've never been stirred before."

Her dirty words set off a fire inside Jack's body that made a rush of adrenaline run through his body. Images of Elassa ran through his mind like bolts of lightning. He closed his eyes and imagined that it was her body he was plunging into instead of Volna's.

Jack reached his climax unexpectedly and crushed her wetness and his hardness together with enough force to shatter stone. He remained silent for the duration of his orgasm. Volna shivered as he pumped ropes of cum into her inviting pussy, her vaginal muscle contractions squeezing every last drop out of his body.

And while he cooled down from the intense session, he thought back on all the times he had settled back with Anathane and Elassa and Fain, and even the one time with Niaf that she'd managed not to scream to the high heavens that she wanted more from him.

It made him sad that he wasn't able to see them. And it made him angry that he hadn't done anything to help them. Only God knew what was being done to them, and he was doing what? Just sitting here like a cheating asshole, fucking women he didn't even know.

He'd already wasted five days without doing a damned thing, and he felt ashamed. He pulled out of Volna's pussy, even as her muscles tried to drag him back in. He kept his eyes downcast and held back a sob coming up his throat. God, he was such a pathetic person. He felt horrible for this, and he knew that he wouldn't ever be able to make it up to his lovers. He could only hope that if he ever saw them again, that they'd forgive him.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers