Cemetery Summons Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

Volna interrupted him. "Good, Nyx, that was good. I'll take him. I want this one. He's passionate about his business," she breathed.

"Wait a moment Volna. He's my personal slave. I'm sorry, but you can't just have him like that," Nyx replied, nervousness creeping into her voice. She glanced warily at Jack and steadied her trembling hands.

"Oh, I will pay you well for him, make no mistake of that. Twenty thousand florins, if we are speaking in terms of pre-Renaissance money. Otherwise, I have several other types of currency if you desire German reichmarks, British pounds, Japanese yen?"

"No, Volna, that's very kind of you, really. But, that's not what I meant," Nyx explained.

Volna brightened up again and said, "Oh, I understand now! You wish to barter. I see, well, how about...three hermaphroditic slave girls? I've had many enjoyable nights with them, and I am sure you would love them just the same."

Nyx sighed. "Again, Volna, you're very generous. But he is not for sale." At this, Volna furrowed her brow and turned to Jack, who stood silently aside. He fought a growing feeling of anger rising within his body. He was so angry with himself for not doing anything so far. He wanted to cry out in frustration.

Hell, he wanted to go right up to where his succubi were being held and kill everyone guarding them! He wanted them back so badly it hurt, and knowing that they could be in pain tore his heart to pieces.

"Special?" Volna pressed. "How so? Oh, you've played rough with him, haven't you? This one horn is proof enough of that. I should like to play rough with him as well. Are you sure that there is no way for me to sway your mind?"

"I am truly sorry, but there isn't. And...Maneater, you may leave if Volna is through with you. Are you, friend?"

"Oh, yes, of course. I wish not to make him tarry from your daughter's warring eyes. Please, Maneater, return to your little mistress. I have business with your greater one," said the demon.

Jack began to walk away with Limarei.

Volna watched him walk away with a gaze that men would have started wars for. As Nyx's daughter and slave left the room, the high-ranking demon turned to her dark friend and found a smile to give her.

"Did you enjoy him?" Nyx asked after a moment of hesitation.

"Of course. His seed...it is almost like that of an incubus. Are you sure he is a true demon? He was especially delicious Nyx. Very entertaining after all."

"Yes, he is a demon at his heart. I would have no incubi living under my roof for all the wealth in your possession."

Volna shrugged off the feeling of suspicion and said, "He did taste off though. You must have laid with him long enough to depart some of yourself into him. And such a thought brings forth new ideas for me."

The two close friends drew closer.

"Oh?" chided Nyx. "Methinks I smell a bedmate."

"Indeed," Volna replied huskily as they ensnared each other with eager arms. Their lips met and Volna felt Nyx begin to get back into her heat. Their hands wandered to naughtier places and soon they were rolling on the floor, wildly kissing and groping what they could.

Volna's mind, however, was on the matter of his taste.

Not even a succubus could have tainted seed that much, no matter how long or how many times she had laid with that boy. But as the taste faded into her body and the energy he had spilled into her began to seep down into her very bones, she pushed the thoughts aside. Nyx was more important for the time being.

------------

Meanwhile, Anthony was quickly becoming something of a showcase for Veshana to show off to her comrades, who all had their own slaves, but seemed only interested in him at the moment. He arched his back and dug his fingernails into the balustrade Veshana had pushed him against.

The demon licked under his cockhead and he stifled another squeak by biting down on his tongue. God! Her every touch drove him to the edge, and then back from it in an instant. He wished that she would just let him cum already, but she staunchly refused him.

For the past half hour, she had done nothing but stick fingers into his ass, stroke him with her fingers, then her fist, and now was finishing up a spectacular blowjob. She didn't, however, even let him touch her or cum for that matter. He was so on edge that anything else of even the slightest sexual value would have set him off.

Veshana breathed hot, sweet breath all over his cock, saying, "How long have you been in Nyx's service. It's so cute that you still tremble at my touch." Her voice was like honey to him, and not even her demeaning words could pull him back from his heightened state of extreme arousal.

"S-S-Six days," he gasped, his body jolting at the feel of a fingertip at the end of his urethra. That brought back memories of Kan and their last time together. He fought back a lump coming up his throat, and the demon noticed this.

"What's wrong? Had enough of my teasing already?" she mocked, licking him from base to head with an excessively long and agile tongue. Anthony's fingers cracked the stone balustrade and he clenched his prostate with all his might to keep from unloading all over Veshana's face, which was becoming a trying test of endurance.

"No. It's nothing," he replied as smoothly as possible.

"You're lying. If you tell me the truth, I may give you a little reward," offered the blonde, pushing her breasts together suggestively. Anthony nearly leapt at the opportunity to reach his climax.

"Well, before I came here, I was in bliss. I had a lover that I had never dreamed of getting...and then she was taken from me. And then I came here to look for her, and wound up in this situation you torture me in presently." He ground his teeth as she gave his glans a wet kiss.

"It's humorous that I sensed no tremor of fear in your voice this time. Tell me, what was your lover like?" Veshana questioned, suddenly more interested in what he had to say than what noise he would make if she touched him more.

"Very – ah – beautiful. I loved her with all my heart and soul."

"And now?" asked the interested demon.

"I still love her the same," Anthony whispered in return.

Veshana smiled and sank her head down to the base of his erection. The sudden motion set him off like a California wildfire and he grabbed her head hard. Instantly, he pumped cum down her throat, and she took every drop without any sign of resistance. In fact, she seemed to be wanting more when he was finally finished.

Anthony realized what he had done, and pulled his hands from her head in an instant. She licked him clean for a moment and then her head departed from him, agonizingly slowly. Veshana cleaned gobs of cum off her teeth with two fingers, and then rolled the gooey mess between her thumb and forefinger.

"A demon's lust is not to be trifled with, I suppose. Your seed is tasty, I'll give you that. But not much in amount. I'll allow you to redeem yourself. Lie down."

Anthony didn't have to be told twice. His legs were so weak and trembled so much that he almost collapsed to the floor. As he got to a proper sitting position, Veshana looked across the balcony and narrowed her eyes.

"What is it?"

"Something...your head is glow- A Gorgon Eye! You're human! Human!" she said, filled with surprise and alarm. Anthony wriggled out from under her body, but she grabbed him by the neck and bared her long fangs, angry.

"Wait," Anthony rasped as his windpipe was closed shut.

"Quiet, human. My mistress shall deal with you promptly," she grunted, warping herself and Anthony through the maze of the building's innards to Nyx's chamber. Once there, she tossed him to the floor before Nyx and Volna, who were both surprised and astounded that they'd been interrupted.

"Veshana?"

"Mistress, Nyx harbors a human without paying tribute to you. Mistress, she cheats you of-"

"I smell seed...and...a hu...oh gods. Human seed," Volna shuddered and unlocked herself from Nyx's slack arms. The dark succubus was slack-jawed and had eyes wider than dinner plates. Anthony watched in sheer disbelief as Volna began to walk toward him.

Well, it was more like she was staggering. Her eyes were glazed over and drool ran down one side of her chin, like she was dreaming. On her face was a goofy grin. She giggled like an idiot as Veshana grabbed her from behind, alarmed.

"Mistress! What has gotten into you?!"

"Human...human! Give me! The human! Huuuuuumaaaaaan!" she screeched.

"Mistress?" Veshana said, this time worried and concerned. Anthony backed away from the crazed demon. Volna, however, began to drag her bodyguard forward as she reached out and acted like a gibbering idiot. Her eyes were growing more milky red and insane by the second.

"A human! A human, here! Get the human, Veshana! His seed! Human seed! It's priceless! Get it! Human!"

"Priceless?" Veshana asked.

Volna moaned loudly, "He's worth more than I could acquire in a millennium! Let me milk him Veshana! One tablepoon! One and I would be rich beyond all imagination! One! Human! Human!"

Now she seemed to be calling out to Anthony more than just to say the word. Her eyes were crazed with lust and greed. Her entire body was covered with sweat as she strained to get out of her bodyguard's arms. Veshana barely managed to hold her back.

Then Volna kicked Veshana in the knee and they both tumbled to the ground. The bodyguard lost her grip and Volna broke free, scrabbling across the floor towards Anthony. Splitting fear rode up his spine and the demon leapt upon him with a vigor in her eyes that he hadn't seen the likes of before.

She came down on him and smothered his cock with her mouth, moaning and sucking eagerly. Her teeth scraped along the bottom ridge of his erection and he was hard in seconds, unable to move as she pinned his hands to his sides.

"One tablespoon," he heard her murmur as she came up for air. She licked and teased his cock so quickly that he didn't even have time to understand what she was doing. Fortunately, however, Veshana had employed Nyx's help and they managed to drag Volna off Anthony's body for the time being.

"Mistress! Get a hold of yourself!" Veshana scolded.

"One tablespoon! That's all! Three tablespoons! Five isn't many! I would be rich beyond anything ever imagined! Let me go! Only ten tablespoons!" She whined and bemoaned the loss of his manhood, which she began referring to as her 'fountain of wealth' for lack of a better nickname.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Anthony cried.

Nyx sighed, "Anthony, Volna's parents didn't both come from the Second Circle. Her father was from the Fourth Circle. A greedy one, that demon. Volna takes after both her parents very strongly, and because of that, is the greediest demon in the Second Circle."

"Greedy?" asked Anthony as he saw the insane gaze directed at him from Volna's dark red eye sockets.

"She tried to buy Jack. Yes, that would cost money, but she could have sold him for far more than bought. So much more, in fact, that she could have bought another horde of slaves. But you, you are a human. To have you down here is highly illegal, and I can be punished very severely if Volna were to report me to the proper authorities, Dalaria especially."

"Veshana said something about tribute first. What the hell was all that about?" Anthony glanced warily at Volna, whose eyes still burned with an unhinged passion and insane lust that made Anthony's blood run cold.

"Well, I can avoid being turned in by paying her huge amounts of tribute. Frankly, it's not worth it to pay it all to harbor you. Even though you are a human."

"Why the fuck does me being a human have anything to do with anything?!"

"Because of your rarity, anything having to do with you is extremely valuable. You don't even know how hard it is to get to the human realm, do you? Summoning stones, miles high, are in your way. And even then, it's harder to find a suitable one of you than it is to climb down to the next Circle! You, your body, fluids, limbs, your mind even, are all beyond measure of wealth here."

Anthony grimaced. "Okay, so supply and demand. But you still haven't told me why she's going crazy over me. What's wrong?"

"Well," Nyx began. "Because her father was from the Fourth Circle, and you are worth a mountain of gold, she wants you more than she wants anything else in this sanctuary. Veshana, get a better grip on her right arm. She's slipping out."

Volna's bottom lip curled. "Human, please," she begged quietly. "One time. Please, just once, and I will keep you secret forever. Nyx, please, please let me! I will be rich beyond all physical measure! I want him."

"Volna, control yourself. Please, for everyone's sakes, control your desires," Nyx pleaded. Volna's eyes suddenly lit with their original passion and want. She grinned manically and stretched both her arms out in front of her. Cables of muscle and sinew rose from her arms and her veins took on an almost purple color.

"How much can I buy you for, human? An estate? Two perhaps, with a legion of slaves at each? Endless pleasure in one of my harems? I will only milk you once a day. One tablespoon a day? A harem and estates twice the size of this one for the rest of eternity for one tablespoon of seed a day? You can be mine forever!"

Anthony shook his head.

"I'm sorry. But I only want to belong to one woman." He got to his feet and backed away to the sound of her wailing for one chance to be rich beyond her dreams. Her pleading got more and more desperate, and her offers to him grew more and more lavish with every word. Despite his usually-stoic resolution, he faltered at the mention of his lover.

"I'll help you return your lover to your arms! Your demon! For one time right here! I swear on my eternal soul that I will make every attempt to help you retrieve your lover! I beg of you!" Volna collapsed to the floor, dragging Nyx and Veshana with her.

Anthony stopped and looked into her dark red orbs, filled with pity for her and new hope to find and rescue Kan. He walked up to her and knelt down before her. Placing a hand under her chin, he raised her head so that their eyes met.

"You swear on your soul?" he asked. Volna nodded furiously.

"For your seed, I will help you," she restated.

"Okay." Anthony wasn't liking the prospect of being assaulted like last time, but if she would help him find Kan, then he'd do anything she asked him to. Veshana anxiously released her mistress, and Nyx did the same, worriedly biting her bottom lip. Anthony steeled himself against the feral leap she was going to come at him with, but he found such a mindset to be unnecessary.

Volna loomed over him with a sweet expression on her face, and he suddenly realized just how tall and imposing she was. Veshana had been about six inches taller, but Volna was a full twelve, and her body was considerably more muscular and toned. This was not the woman he'd been attacked by five minutes ago. She was huge!

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how much money I am going to make by selling your seed in the City of Dis. Allow me to be gentle with you," she said. Volna showed her gentleness by raising his chin with her index finger and kissing him on the lips. Suddenly, Anthony felt her arms wrap around his body and the demon picked him up so she wouldn't have to lean down to kiss him properly.

"Don't forget. You swore to help me once this is all over." Anhony's words were falling on deaf ears, and Volna sank to her knees, still kissing him. She set him down beneath her and slid down his body, grinning.

"Oh, I won't, you can rest assured that I won't. But, along the way, I may need more 'wealth' from you. It's going to take a lot of bribery to find your lover," she remarked, flicking her tongue over his cock.

"Fi-" The words died in his throat as Volna began to suck his cock with reckless abandon. She held him still with muscular arms, and deep-throated him with ease. Her black hair acted as a veil for her inhuman actions.

Anthony felt at the very least, two tongues circling around his glans, and he groaned with desire and satisfaction. What in God's name was going on down there? Coherent thoughts were far from his mind at the moment, and his eyes almost crossed.

He hadn't felt anything like this in his entire life! Not even Kan went this fast and this forcefully. Even though he wasn't being tied up and forced into a contortionist's favorite position, it was still brutal. It took everything he had to stay sane. His mind overflowed with pleasure from all over.

Volna took a short break, during which she explained, "I swallowed an aphrodisiac when you weren't looking. You should be feeling it about now."

Anthony groaned and stifled a scream when his cock accidentally brushed up against her cheek. "Just go!" he roared. Volna licked him seductively and then continued to suck him off with everything she had. Anthony let his head rest on the flagstones again and breathed a long sigh in relief. He was going to fuck Kan like there was no tomorrow when he found her.

While Anthony was pinned to the floor and enjoying every second of his experience, Nyx and Veshana had made themselves comfortable on the nearby sofa. The demon looked on with amazement and sheer disbelief. Nyx, however, was simply bored.

"Never seen a human before, have you?" the succubus said over the din of the two on the floor.

Veshana shook her head. "And never in my life did I expect something so insignificant to create such a feeling inside my body." Veshana took a long, deep breath and blinked hard.

"Fee...oh, you didn't let him fill your womb with semen, did you?"

"I drank of it," replied Veshana as she grew increasingly more agitated and fidgety.

Nyx smirked. "Well, you drank one of the most potent aphrodisiacs in all the Second Circle. I suppose you're ready for something else?"

"Bring me as many slaves as you can, and I will forget about your human forever," Veshana moaned huskily, a hand already frigging her pussy. Nyx nodded and snapped her fingers. Three demons appeared before her, bowing low. Another seven stood behind them, ready to do service to Veshana at the first sigh of her need for them.

"Yes mistress?" one of the recited automatically.

Nyx pulled Veshana to her feet. "Please her to the best of your ability. Do whatever she says for as long as she says." Nyx watched her slaves lead Veshana away hurriedly. Now, Nyx was alone, and her only company was ignoring her entirely. She didn't mind much though.

Through her façade of cool relaxation, was a frightened and terrified woman. If Veshana had gone to someone but her mistress, then everything would be done and the entire plot to bring back Elassa, Niaf, Fain, and Kan would have crashed down around their heads.

But, as luck would have it, Volna was entirely willing to not let the cat out of the bag, but to actually help in the plot too! Another ally gained, Nyx thought dryly as she returned to lying out on the sofa. Her eyes were glued to her guests on the floor still, though.

"I never should have gotten myself into this kind of mess," Nyx scolded herself aloud. "After this, I'm never helping another soul as long as I live. It's too much work to keep this roof up without Anathane's help."

Nyx calmed her tremors and soothed her aching head. Everything had come so close to collapsing that she was on edge. She really needed to be eaten out again by that incubus. Even though he was a prideful little ass, he knew his way around a woman.

All those days around a mix like that and you're bound to pick up on a few things, she thought to herself. Having two succubi to take care of was a hard task in and of itself most of the time. Most virile men that had two were entirely consumed with pleasing them that they often forgot about their own lives.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers