Cemetery Summons Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

"Who do you think it spies on? Certainly not anyone on earth. Do you know how many beating hearts thunder in his head?" Anathane stifled a yawn and pulled Jack slowly into her lap without waking him. She began to pet his head as Nyx spoke.

"I have no idea how many he sees with that thing. Luckily, he hasn't gotten himself killed yet. Gods, I feel like this entire plan was a horrible, horrible mistake."

"Didn't I tell you not to worry when I begged you to take care of them? Again, don't worry. If anything happens, I will rescue you. I don't care how many Dalaria draws to her banner; I will fight every single one of them for Jack's happiness. When we leave your estate for the Sanctuary of the Underworld, I will be with you."

"I know, Anathane, I know. But you should have seen how close it all came to ending." Nyx held her fingers almost together. "I was this close to becoming mincemeat until Volna and Veshana caved in to their lust. You have no clue how happy I am that he was human."

"Did you enjoy Anthony, the human? Was he everything I told you he would be?" Anathane kissed the top of Jack's head and whispered soothing, loving words into his ear. Even though he was asleep, she knew something would get through to him.

"My daughter did, almost. Volna is the only one here that has taken him to climax. Limarei would have if I hadn't stopped her, but she's currently far more interested in your boy."

"Oh really? And just where is she right now?" Anathane squeezed Jack's body just a little out of pure jealousy that someone other than her agreed co-owners wanted to fuck him. A grim expression passed over her face briefly. That wasn't going to happen.

"She's confined to her room for the day. Would you believe that she forgot to tell your incubus who he was meeting? He snapped at Volna like an angry stepchild! I nearly killed Limarei after Volna left!"

"Oh dear, how interesting. Tell me, what exactly did Volna ask that he do at this meeting?" Anathane tried to sound as interested as possible, while inside she was seething with jealous anger. Oblivious, Nyx began to explain.

"At first, she just admired him for a little bit, and then I called him a slave. He blew up at me and tried to rape me, Anathane, and it was awful!" Nyx frowned and shook her head like she was trying to rid herself of the thought.

Anathane's mouth gaped. "Awful? My incomplete boy? Who...are you sure it was him?"

"Yes, it was him alright. Gods, he had that awful look in his eyes and no tact or planning. He just went it and tried whatever he could to get in there," the succubus complained. Anathane shushed her a little because Jack stirred slightly in his sleep. She stroked his head until he was calm and complacent again.

"Explain to me, exactly, how this happened," said Anathane.

Nyx began with, "I held my hand out to him and asked him if he wanted to move to my bed, because Volna was about to take him by herself, but he grabbed me and pinned my arms to my sides and kissed me. And then he started rubbing me with his...that thing!"

"His cock?" Anathane began to smirk. Oh, she could milk this little hissy fit like nobody's business! "He didn't stick it in you, did he?"

"He did! He just jammed it right in and tried to fuck me!"

"Keep your voice down or he might try it again."

"Sorry. But you understand, right? You don't just let him walk up to you and demand that you be turned into some kind of...some object of his desire. He's such a cocky little bastard; it makes me sick."

"How many inches did he get into you? Did you hit the base of his thick, meaty pole? Did you feel his hips collide with yours, and look into his eyes as they melted away into a wash of lust and desire?" Anathane loved the look on Nyx's face.

"He stuck the whole damned thing in me!" She glared at Jack's sleeping face and grimaced. "Thought he could please me with just two orgasms too. Damn near bit my clit while I was trying to suffocate him."

Anathane picked up the slack and pressed further. "He ate you out? Did his use that long tongue of his?"

"He tried to suck my insides out," Nyx replied.

"Oh, so he got passionate about it, did he?" Anathane was on the verge of waking Jack up with her fidgeting and excited movement. She could tell that Nyx was getting hot and bothered too, just from remembering the incident.

"A little too much," said the succubus in a lower tone.

"How so?"

"He went..." Nyx paused. "He went after my damn clit like it was candy."

"Did he...?" Anathane trailed off. Nyx averted her eyes immediately.

"..."

"He didn't!" Anathane exclaimed with mock disbelief. "Oh he did! He made you cum so hard you passed out! Oh gods, he ate you out like his life depended on it!" She was so happy to hear that Jack was able to please succubi like Nyx with only his tongue.

"Gods only know what he did to Volna while he was doing that to me," Nyx murmured. Suddenly, Anathane's eyes narrowed and she held Jack even more possessively against her enormous chest. She let out a low growl in annoyance.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"What? You didn't know by the smell she had? She took him as well, real sex, not just foreplay," Nyx explained, still a bit maroon in the cheeks from her admittance earlier.

"Oh really? And tell me, just how long ago did she leave? I need to have a little talk with her before the sun sets again," threatened the demon as her fingers sharpened to claws and her fangs became far more evident than before.

Nyx asked nervously, "You're not angry with me, are you?"

"No, but Volna has much to answer for. To think she would try that with my lover of all people...she has a lot to answer for when we next meet. Did she try to buy him as well? Or did she simply try to take him?"

"No," said Nyx unsteadily. "She tried to buy him, but I refused. Please, Anathane, if you are angry, then allow me to leave you in peace for now. You look very irritated at the moment."

"Do I?" Anathane looked down at the water and frowned as she saw her own reflection, red flames in the pits of her eyes, enormous wings flanking her impressive form, and long horns intertwined at the ends. "I'm sorry. But Volna makes me so aggravated."

"I can understand. He is your property after all," Nyx said as she inched away.

"No, he's my lover. They mean different things. Ugh! Volna should know better than to take him. He's my Jack, and no other demons shall ever have him. Nor his hard, delicious cock either. Or his strong, toned muscles. Or his sweet, scared lips. Or his powerful, sweaty thighs. And most of all, they won't ever have his dirty white eyes, those belong to us four he loves. He'll never look at anyone else like he does us."

Nyx was hot and bothered now.

"His eyes?"

"Oh yes," Anathane purred sneakily. "His eyes are the best part of his body. He has a nice, hard, throbbing cock, don't get me wrong. But the look in his eyes, oh, the worry and lust and love. It gets to me sometimes. So much emotion pours out of them that I can't stand to stare him down for too long."

"Why is that? I stared him down just fine for quite a while," said Nyx, a bit confused.

"Like I said." Anathane put a hand under Jack's chin and tilted his head up so that his closed eyes faced her fiery ones. "It's only the way he looks at us."

"How does he look at you differently? He can't be any more lustful than he is around me, because he certainly was hard enough even after Volna was through with him. If not lust, then what do you see that I do not?" Nyx leaned toward the tanned demon and listened eagerly.

"It's love."

"Love?"

"Love, Nyx, is why he's here in the first place. He could always find more succubi and ensnare them with his charm or even his good looks in some cases. He came to hell just to find his three lovers, and I swore to Anthony, on my life, that I would see his and Jack's happiness restored." Anathane felt Jack's leg twitch, and she massaged it gently with her fingers.

Nyx furrowed her brow and asked, "You swore to the human?"

"Of course. He wanted me to promise that going to hell wasn't a fool's quest, and he even cried in my arms before I stuck him like I did Jack. I was so moved by his love for Kan that I couldn't say no if I wanted to."

"So...you're doing this for him then, not Jack?" Nyx tried to make sense of what the demon was saying, but Anathane shook her head slowly and planted a soft kiss on the crown of Jack's head.

"For the both of them, because what makes Anthony happy, makes Jack happy, which makes me happy. And when I put it like that, I become the most selfish person alive. I'm doing all of this so I can be happy again." Anathane paused for a moment, and then remarked, "Such a funny thing, happiness."

"How so?" By this point, it was all Nyx could do to follow Anathane's wild train of thought. She was all over the board when she spoke. Every sentence was about something different."

"Happiness is something born of perspective, Nyx. You see, being tied down and feeling the sting of a whip across one's strong, toned...Jack's abs." Her hand passed across his stomach, feeling the aforementioned muscles fervently, but without waking him. "That can be a nightmare for one man, and a thrill for another. One might enjoy being raped every day, and another may hate it. Pain drives some to intense understanding and focus, and others to sheer and utter madness."

"Duality again, am I right?"

"Indeed you are!" Anathane chirped to the succubus. At that, Jack stirred and his eyes cracked open. He groggily shifted around and put his hands on Anathane's thighs to push himself up out of the water. After a couple of seconds, he began to realize that he wasn't sitting on the edge of the pool any longer.

"Who's thigh am I touching?" he asked, still tired and beginning to yawn.

"Always happy to have your hands on me even before you wake," Anathane purred huskily. Jack looked back briefly and just let out a long, bored sigh. He gave up trying to get himself up and slumped back against her tiredly.

"God, I'm so damn tired. Helena is a monster. For God's sake Nyx, she's so scared of me that she almost has a seizure on the floor every time I talk to her." Anathane felt his hand rubbing her thigh thoughtfully. "Well, at least she doesn't freak out anymore. I've gotten that far. Why is it that I need to fuck her again?"

Anathane's arms tightened at this, but she managed to keep her rising annoyance at a tolerable level, mostly because Jack was rubbing progressively closer to her pussy.

Nyx replied, "Because the Sanctuary of the Underworld is guarded by a man, who I have no idea how to seduce. I do, however, know that he enjoys classical music and is usually occupied for days with concerts that he likes. Helena is the distraction that will allow us to slip by him unnoticed, or at least without permission for him."

"So, she's our bait?" Jack reiterated.

"Our distraction," Nyx corrected.

"Great. Now I just need to spend thirty more years down here and she'll actually look at me without falling to the floor. I don't have this kind of time Nyx! I can't sit around here trying to seduce your daughter when Elassa and the others are out there somewhere getting only fucking God-knows-what done to them!"

"Hey, boy," snapped Nyx. "If you have a better plan, then go ahead and tell me. Otherwise, shut your trap." Nyx and Jack held a long, angry stare with each other, and Jack's hand stopped moving. Anathane tried to urge him on, but when he didn't respond, she snorted and dropped an explorative hand to his hard arousal.

"Let's not fight right now," she cooed. "Make love, not war, right?"

"Anathane, I'm really not in the mood right now," he whined tiredly. "Helena is too much for one man to get at. It's like trying to chip diamonds with my teeth in there."

"Well, even if we do manage to get Helena set up with an audience, we'll have a messy situation on our hands. Nyx, who else did you contact to help us? Or did you forget you needed to enlist an army to make this little foray successful?" Anathane sounded a little annoyed.

"I haven't found anyone yet," Nyx said nervously. "But I know Volna will help us, at least with a few hundred or so, and her personal guards. She swore on her life to give her help to the human in exchange for his semen. We have secured one ally at least, albeit she may be a bit unwilling to make such a costly decision on her part."

Anathane grunted. "She'd better give us her support. She owes me for trying to take Jack."

"Well, in any case, who have you come up with, Anathane? I have a limited web of connections. I may have my sons and daughters, but only Thanatos and Hypnos will be of any use in battle. Limarei is...a little too much to trouble to send out."

"Jack," Anathane cooed. "How would you like to come with me for a while?"

"And do what? I'm not in the mood," the incubus replied brusquely.

"No, not that. Not right now anyway. Here, Nyx, you scrounge up anyone and anything you can for now, and I'll come back in two week's time, alright? Yo-"

"Two weeks?!" Jack interrupted. "Anathane, they don't have two weeks! They could be dead by then for all we know. This...there has to be a faster way."

"Jack, unless you want me to run up and save them by myself, there is no faster way. And as strong as you think I am, I cant fight an army by myself. They'd kill my real body in a heartbeat." She hugged him tightly to her body and nuzzled his cheek lovingly. "And I don't ever want to leave you again."

Jack grunted. "Fine. But where are we going?"

"Oh, nowhere," Anathane said. "Just going to see a man about an army. And Nyx, try Ekana if all else fails. She should be willing to help out a sister in need." Anathane sat up straight and pulled herself out of the water, bringing Jack with her. She set him on his feet and then dried herself off.

"Good luck Anathane. And Jack, you'd better be prepared to kiss ass after all this is over. You've got no idea what kind of hell I've been through to get you this far. We're going now."

Jack turned around and walked up to Nyx so he could look her in the eyes. She had an apprehensive look, and Anathane furrowed her brow at her lover's actions. What was he doing? Suddenly, he knelt down on one knee and took Nyx's hand in his.

"From the bottom of my heart, Nyx, I am grateful for everything you've done to help me. Please, I don't have any way to repay you, but I need your help still. I'll do anything to bring them back."

"Anything?" Nyx pried, smirking as Jack's eyes met hers.

"I will do whatever I need to if it lets me see them again." Jack's eyes were unwavering.

"Rape Helena."

"What?!" Anathane roared at the top of her lungs.

"It will speed up the process of Helena's sexual Reconquista of her Iberia, if you understand me clearly. You will be that much closer to bringing your lovers home ahead of schedule."

"He's not going to rape your daughter!" Anathane declared, stamping her foot on the floor so hard that the flagstones cracked.

"Anathane, I want to see them as soon as I can. Please, go get your friend while I do this. And be back as soon as you can. I don't want to do this either, but I have to. It's for them, and for you. The sooner we all come back together, the sooner we can all go back to how we were."

"I'll come with you then. I'll wait until you're through with Helena and then we can go together," Anathane said, anxious.

"No, it'll go faster if you go now and get your friend."

"But..." Anathane searched for words, but failed to find any strong enough to keep him here with. She had scrabbled around for the last remnants of an argument to use as a basis for keeping Jack in her proximity. And now all those excuses were gone.

"What?" asked Jack, standing to face her.

Anathane grabbed him with dozens of tentacles and crushed him against her body. "I love you! I don't ever want us to be apart again! Don't leave me! Please!" Anathane started to cry, and she held him with the force of two colliding tectonic plates.

She wept openly and sank to her knees, hot tears of toxic fluid streaming down her tanned cheeks. Where her fiery tears hit Jack's skin, his flesh corroded and melted away. He felt the pain, but he couldn't move to stop it. He didn't want to either.

Looking at Anathane's face, he saw the anguish and the pain pouring out of her. Her eyes, two pits of red flame, burned only as brightly as two dying embers of a fire. Jack felt his own eyes beginning to dim, and he cast his gaze toward the floor. He couldn't betray her when she was like this. A woman in tears was just too hard to leave like that.

"I'm sorry..."

"Jack!" Anathane wailed. Another copy of her appeared out of thin air with the thing she had made back in the imaginary beach setting inside her real body. Kcaj, Jack remembered it with a mix of fear and disgust. Both newcomers watched with sad eyes as their creator cried.

"Anathane, please. I have to do this. Come on, let me go, please? Don't cry. We'll meet again later."

"But I want to spend time with you! I want to be with you one more time before I go. I don't want to face uncertainty without one more time. I love you, and if I die, I want to remember clearly that you love me too." She breathed heavily, raggedly as the tone of her voice began to calm a bit.

"I'll go rape whoever you want me to, Jack, as long as you give me a good fucking later on," Kcaj chided with a smirk, licking her lips. Jack shivered uncomfortably.

"I will speak with Grimyr and attempt to enlist his help. I may need a bit more substance to appease his appetite though. If you would be so kind," said the doppelganger, waiting. Anathane stabbed her in the stomach and pumped something through the appendage for a time before pulling it back and sighing.

"Jack, I have no idea what to do with you now that I have you. All I wanted to do was be alone with you, but now that I have you...nothing comes to mind. I want to have sex with you, hard. Really hard. Actually, so hard that I could fuck you silly now if I weren't already bent on making this memorable."

"Well, then what would you suggest we do?" asked Jack as Kacj and the doppelganger scurried off to do their dirty business. Nyx stood nearby, looking undecided to leave just yet or to stay to hear what was going to happen. "I'm all ears."

"I want to go somewhere public and flaunt you to every girl I see, because you are definitely a man to be jealous of. But that would cause a lot of problems for you too, namely because of me."

"I can see how a woman with a rack as big as a space shuttle launch bay might be a problem if we're trying to keep a relatively low profile. Then again, you being a giant might affect that as well."

Anathane smiled, but it was forced, and wan at best. "I'm sorry. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Hey, I didn't say it was a bad thing. I just said that you were a big, beautiful woman." Jack smiled at her and she closed her eyes. It looked like she was still trying to make up her mind about where to go or what to do. Maybe she was waiting for him to come up with something?

"We could go to a desert in Egypt? Have you ever done it on top of an Egyptian pyramid before?"

"It's a little hot in a desert. How about somewhere a little more mild?"

"Um...a Pacific island? Bikini is a nice little spot to go and relax the hours away. How about it?"

"Sure. A bunch of tourists gawking at an Amazon sounds real low-profile." Jack slouched in Anathane's strong arms and then an idea suddenly came to him. "Amazon...the Amazon Rainforest? I mean, there's hundreds of thousand of miles of nothing but jungle? How about it?"

"But it's evening over the forest. I wanted to see your face while you spoke loving words to me."

"Evening? What day? What time is it on earth?" Jack wished he knew how to tell time on earth based on the time passed down here. He'd have to ask somebody about it eventually.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers