Cemetery Summons Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

Well, at least now all he had to worry about was-

A clubbed whacked him in the sternum and he dropped like an anvil. Yet another clone stepped out from behind a large pillar and raised her club to dash his brains out on the floor. Jack stabbed her high in the chest and she vaulted backward, scowling coldly at him.

Two orbs hit Jack this time, one in the back and one in the butt, and he gave up. She shot him in the head for a second time and he lay still, panting on the ground. Her bare feet came within view of Jack's range of vision and she wiggled her toes.

"Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man," Jack spat.

"Oh please. Che Guevara is recognized your world over for words that never came out of his mouth, in any language. He may have visited Moscow, China, and Cuba as a great revolutionary, but he cried like a coward himself when that American shot him to death."

"How would you know that? Were you there when he was shot?"

"I was...in the vicinity. But that's not relevant to the situation at hand." She turned him over with her foot and stuck the muzzle of a large elephant gun into Jack's mouth. Jack squeezed his eyes shut and waited for the inevitable boom that was going to send him into a whole new world of pain.

He waited for what seemed like an eternity for her to shoot, but she never did. Instead, a blue ball rolled down the barrel of the gun and plopped into his mouth. Then it melted into liquid and he was forced to drink it. Anathane smiled at him and removed the gun from his mouth. It quickly turned back into a familiar, albeit disturbing, pink tentacle.

"Why did you decide not to shoot?"

"Because, I don't have the heart to hurt you like that. I might get you in the back or the neck, but I would never cause you that much pain, not even by making you sore with sex. Playing the hunter is fun, but I'm not going to get so into the most dangerous game that I'd shoot you point blank." Anathane picked Jack up and nuzzled his nose lovingly.

"Well, thanks, I guess," said Jack, more out of obligation than anything else.

"And another thing...I'm not wearing any panties." Anathane bit back a giggle, but Jack just rolled his eyes and started walking down the hallway, with her three clones.

"That wouldn't surprise me," he said, Anathane pulling her copies into her body one-by-one right behind him. "You hardly ever wear anything at all."

"You're no fun when you think like that!"

"Then call me boring. I don't see what the point of doing all these outrageous things is. First, you become my number one fantasy with the nurse's outfit, then you just all-out eat Volna and spit her back out like a whale, and then you shoot me pretending to be a British hunter. What is it with you? Do you want attention? Because you've damned well got it right now."

"Well, no it's not that," said the demon. "I'm just trying to make you remember that I'm still a lover of yours too. All you've talked about recently is the fact that you're sad and unhappy because the others are gone. I feel...left out. I don't want you to forget I'm still here."

"Anathane..." Jack pinched the bridge of his nose and face her. "Look, you're one of the most important people in my life, ever. You're the only person I love that I can still hold in my arms. I could never forget about you."

"I still feel like I'm going to be forgotten once we rescue them."

"Okay, I've seen this situation before. It was...it was a story I read a while back. This guy has like six women that are all in love with him, and they all have the same mindset as you do. They all think that he's going to leave them in the dust if they don't stay in the spotlight. The only thing is, that when a guy really loves the people he's with, he won't forget about them. It might look like I'm ignoring you, but I do love you as much as I can. I love you; that's the one thing that will always be true about me."

"Why does he love all of them? Did it say?"

"Huh? Oh, I don't know why. But I know why I love all of you; you all love me. For me not to reciprocate would be like a big slap in the face to you guys. I love you for being you, so don't change yourself, okay? I hate giving these kinds of explanations. They always come back to bite me in the ass eventually." Jack watched her face go from nervous to seductive.

"Well then let me sooth that sore ass of yours with a nice massage, eh? I do have to repay my debt to you for that time, you know?" Anathane stated, marking the beginning of an inescapable situation. Jack had come to learn that her suggestions weren't exactly suggestions. They were more like warnings ten seconds in advance that she was going to do something naughty.

"And this is the part where I either struggle and lose and you have your way with me, or I let you have your way with me. See, anything you ever say I have to do because you're impossible strong and always horny."

"Not true!" Anathane said in her defense, even as she began to rub him with her hands and other, more demonic, extremities. "I let you have your way sometimes. Like not too long ago, I could have just dragged you back to bed and done what I want to do with you in there. But I didn't, did I?" She looked so satisfied with her bullet-proof argument.

"Sure. So, I protested, ran, and got caught. Please tell me that you're not getting your way even after I struggled."

"I'm not getting my way even after you struggled." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Ahem!" Jack said, pointing down. Anathane's eyes traced her pink tentacle down to where it latched onto Jack's throbbing arousal like a leech out for blood. She withdrew it and pulled him closer.

"But I'm ready again. And so are you. See?"

"Yes, but do I look like I'm in the mood?"

She jabbed him in the neck.

"Heh, now you do. Now let's fuck!"

Jack tried to push her away. "No! I have two days to learn how to this thing right and not get killed in the process. Anathane, I'm being serious here. Help me learn how to wield a sword."

She gave him a quizzical look. "But I just did. You passed with flying colors too. You survived a lot longer than I thought you would with no help actually. Well, she did distract her, but we'll just say that was a conversion 'cause you're so damn cute!" She pinched his cheek and flashed him an impish grin.

"That was sword training?"

"Of course. I wouldn't do anything you didn't like unless it was for your own good. Like all those times I stuck things into your mouth and...well, into your holes. That wasn't because it was fun, although it was exactly that; it was because you needed to be fed and healed. I chased you around to gauge your skill, and you did exceptionally well."

"Well, you could've warned me about it first. I would have gone through with it willingly had you told me beforehand." Jack rubbed his sore neck, which was still throbbing and wet with blue ichor.

"Would I have gotten such amazing results had I told you I was only testing you?" asked the enigmatic demon. Jack shook his head and she nodded slowly, turning him around by the shoulders. Jack sheathed his sword and they walked around for a while. Actually, Anathane directed him down a number of corridors he hadn't visited before until they came to a large door of gold, studded with rubies, sapphires, and emeralds.

"What's this place?"

"My room," Anathane answered as the air around them changed temperature. Jack blinked in surprise when he realized that she'd teleported him inside her room. Anathane stepped out from behind him and sauntered across the room, which was almost entirely shrouded with a thick, sticky fog.

"Why is everything so dark?"

"Because I'm the only one who ever comes in here. This is the natural essence of the Second Circle, or, it is when night falls upon us. What you're seeing now is what the entire realm will look like once the sun finally goes down again. And don't be afraid to begin unleashing your desires on me, Jack. This fog is a powerful aphrodisiac to us demons."

"It's not gonna make you, you know, sprout horns and rape me again, right?" Jack was seriously thinking that he wasn't going to get out of this room for a long while if that was the case.

But Anathane just kept on walking, and gave him a less-than-assuring, "Maybe." Jack followed, more out of need to not get lost than of want. It seemed to make no difference to Anathane, who hummed merrily and wove her way through the roiling grey fog without a care in the world.

To Jack's dismay, he caught a nice, clear view of her glistening thighs. That could only mean that she was getting progressively more unstable. And for Jack, that was going to lead to him on the floor with Anathane's huge body crushing his pelvis.

After a long walk through the room, Anathane finally stopped and looked about curiously. She absentmindedly stuck a hand between her legs and then brought it back up for a taste of her own juices. "Silly me. I'm lost," she said after removing her wet fingers from her mouth.

"You have to be kidding me. Can't you just blow away all this fog?"

"Well, I could suck it all up, but I don't think you personally want me to do that. I...no, that would not be good for either of us. If you thought I was bad the night I fed you energy, you would scream bloody murder and claw at the walls until your fingers bled if I sucked up this fog." Anathane resumed toying with her pussy with three fingers.

"So how do we find our way around? If you can't, then why don't you just warp us out of her or something?"

"I forgot which way was out. You wouldn't want to end up half way inside a wall and be trapped there, would you?"

"Uh...no. So then, what do we do now?" Jack looked all about and found no sign of anything that resembled a wall, door, or landmark to use as reference to the direction they had come in.

"We walk until we find something. I'm embarrassed really; this hasn't ever happened before," Anathane admitted with a tinge of red coming to her cheeks. "Sorry," she added meekly.

Jack sighed. "Well...shit."

"Wanna play twenty questions?" Anathane asked.

"Sure. We've got nothing better to do."

"Oh, there's always one thing that we could do..." Anathane giggled.

Jack glowered at her. "Not on your life."

------------

Meanwhile, Anthony was groggily waking up, with Volna easily getting his attention with slender fingers in the right places. Even though he could hear her murmuring things into his ear, he managed to ignore her and relax while she played with his flaccid cock.

It wasn't easy meeting her outrageous demands. She didn't want a number of orgasms as payment; she wanted an amount of cum. It didn't matter if he'd cum twice or five times previously, he had to meet a quota or she would sit there and tease him.

And if he resisted her, she told him that she was going to start shoving things into his body, sex toys that she had previously described as monstrous and huge. Anthony shuddered at the thought of being penetrated by anything she had used on herself. Volna mistook the shudder as one of pleasure, and kissed his neck.

"Nice to see you're enjoying this. Now if we could just get you hard..."

"Volna, I'm sore. You more than have half a jar already, so can't we just take a day off? And besides," his tone grew more serious. "You swore on your soul that you would help me get Kan back. I feel like you're abusing my generosity."

"Fine...just don't whine anymore, okay? When you whine, it's like hanging a piece of candy in front of my face. It just turns me on to hear that you don't want to be milked by this beautiful body of mine." Volna raked her tongue on his neck, causing a chill to strike his spine very quickly. His back arched and she snuggled up to him further.

Her big boobs squished up against his back and her body warmth passed between them freely. Anthony, though unwillingly, took note of the fact that her nipples were very hard and causing the amount of blood in his lower body to rise very rapidly.

"Volna, could you quit for a minute? I really am sore," he said, hoping that she would leave. It wasn't that he was sore, but that he felt like he really needed to get off. And like hell he was going to give her the satisfaction of getting this load.

She rubbed her chest on him and said seductively, "I know you're sore, but you could get over it if you didn't want to spite me. I can see right through this silly little façade of yours. We both know that you want to fill me up with your priceless seed." She kissed his ear.

"You know, Volna, you're just a leech right now. Until you actually start progressing this event forward, that's all I'll see you as. A leech." Anthony sat up, and the demon sat up with him, smiling against his neck.

She whispered sensually, "I'd be your leech is you would only say the words."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Whatever you want it to, if it gets you to change your mind," cooed the woman. She placed another kiss on his ear and fondled his cock lovingly.

"You want me to change my mind?"

"Of course. I'll do whatever your body desires to get that jar full before we set off to make war upon the Sanctuary of the Underworld. I doubt that we won't have time on the way there, but it does seem as if it would be difficult to get you to take time off since you'll be in the lead."

"In the lead?" Anthony repeated, confused.

"Oh, that's right," Volna replied. "Nobody told you. The only way to get there is to have either a map of the entire second circle or someone who knows where it is. And your third eye, so far as I've been told, is going to be the instrument that leads the way for us."

"I don't understand. Does the place move?"

"Oh, they failed to mention the geography of hell as well? Looks like I'll have to give you the short-hand version." She adjusted her position so that she was straddling him from behind, legs wrapped around his waist snugly. "So, to start things off, the seven circles are literally seven circles. Like a stack of big disks."

"Okay."

"And within every disk is a ring. For the Second Circle, the rings are called Sanctuaries, and each of them has a special place to enter the next Sanctuary, which essentially just an opening in the imaginary wall, blah blah blah explanations. All you need to understand is that there are rings, and that each of them has a portal to the rings adjacent to it."

"Got it."

"But the Sanctuaries rotate at different speeds, like the planets revolving around your sun. And therein lies the problem. Well, it's also a great help as well. When the Nine Circles went to war, the Second Circle was seen as an easy target and was invaded. Because the Sanctuaries rotate around the Eternal Sanctum, the big red orb in the sky, nobody could easily get in and we had time to prepare. Unfortunately, many of the original succubi and incubi were killed in the battles that ensued and we were left devastated until Lucifer returned."

"Does that have anything to do with what I'm trying to learn here?" Anthony deadpanned.

"Oh, not, it doesn't. So, because the Sanctuaries move, there's no easy way to find the entrance into the next one without a map or guide. And since the Sanctuary of the Underworld is on an entirely different axis relative to the Eternal Sanctum, it's even harder to find. You, however, can very quickly direct us to the entrance."

"So, I'm supposed to lead you all to a portal that links two imaginary portals together so we can go get Kan and the others back?" Anthony reiterated.

"Exactly!"

"God-fucking damn it. I didn't want to be a major player in this whole scheme. I just wanted Kan back. Fuck me," he groaned, putting his face in his hands.

"Just say when and where," Volna chirped, catching his bad choice of words. Anthony elbowed her in the rips and got off the bed, rubbing his eyes. However, Volna was quick to take a chance and get another 'donation' from him.

She rolled off the bed and dropped to her knees in front of him. When Anthony opened his eyes, he found her with her mouth open and not even an inch away from his throbbing cock. He could feel her hot breath tickling every nerve on his crotch. She looked so devious and eager that he almost wanted to cry out in frustration.

He just sidestepped her and left the room. Unfortunately, she was keen to make sure he wasn't ever alone again, and began following him close enough to have her breast rub up against his arm every few steps.

All the while, Anthony was trying to come up with a way to get back at her for publically humiliating him in front of everyone else in Nyx's estate and forcing him to have sex with her. He ground his teeth as he thought of all the things he would have liked to do to her if he were strong enough.

He didn't know how to get back at her. It was so frustrating, that virtually everything he could possibly think of would backfire and send her back at him with redoubled energy. He needed some kind of leverage.

Clearly, she didn't care much about abusing her power over him, because she was already teasing him again and goading him into a struggle even after she'd agreed not to force start any more of her sessions with him.

He needed an edge, something that would bother her enough to make her relent. She wanted his semen, but what could he use with that fact? He couldn't withhold it from her, because she had threatened to do things to him that Kan had suggested.

Could he give it so somebody else? He thought long and hard about that option. It would definitely spite her...but then again, he couldn't do that to Kan. Although she probably wouldn't mind him sleeping around, it hurt to think of it the other way around. He couldn't do that.

What else was there? He grumbled to himself as the red light of the enormous sun washed over his body. He looked out across the colossal balcony and found that the entire courtyard that Grymir had mentioned earlier was a series of grooves cut into the earth, filled with fountains carved in the likeness of orgies involving hundreds of people at a time.

While just about everything here in the Second Circle was something having to do with sex, the liquid each fountain sprayed appeared to be just ordinary water, which was fortunate. Anthony didn't think he could handle any more unusual surprises down here.

Over at the balcony, Volna leaned heavily against the crenellations that made the place seem more like a castle than a mansion. In fact, all the stone walls out here did that too. It was more like a fortress than a house.

"So, I heard you were lonely without me, human. Why don't you come over here and we can be closer friends?" she teased, lifting a breast suggestively as she leaned out over the edge of the crenellations. Anthony walked over next to her as she fondled her tit, unable to see any reason to defy her at the moment.

"Volna, why are you doing this to me? I don't love you, and you have a ton of semen already. Why don't you just leave me alone?!" He grabbed his hair and pulled in frustration. "What would you do if I just sat here and got myself off? Huh? What if I wasted it?"

That set off an alarm in her head.

"No!" she yelled, straightening her body to stand. "No, don't do that!" Her face flushed red and she regained a bit of composure. Unfortunately, the fact that her body still trembled only confirmed Anthony's suspicions.

"What's wrong?" Anthony said in the most concerned voice he possibly could. "Did I say something that upset you?"

"No, it's just that, that wasting it wouldn't be such a good idea. I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from? Such a priceless thing would be- No! What are you doing!"

"What? Never seen a guy masturbate before?" asked the warlock as he wrapped a fist around his erection and began pumping away like there was nobody else around for a thousand miles and nothing to do for a thousand years.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers