Cemetery Summons Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,063 Followers

"The jar!" Volna wailed. "In here!" She searched for it and then wailed again.

"It's back in the room~" Anthony stated cheerily, trying to keep a nonchalant attitude toward it all, even though he was a scared, embarrassed boy on he inside. Volna turned in circles for a second, unable to decide which way she should run to get back to Anthony's room. Then, she disappeared and returned with the jar, her eyes excited.

Well, shit. Anthony had forgotten that she could very easily teleport to get the jar. He sped up his pace and Volna unscrewed the cap, grinning from ear to ear. But then, Anthony stopped and furrowed his brow.

"What? What? Keep going. I have it now," Volna urged, holding the container forward.

"No, I want to use your mouth now. Sit against the wall right there and lean your head back." Anthony watched with nothing less than sheer amazement when Volna sat on her knees, back against the wall, and leaned her head back. She let her mouth fall open and waited to be used.

So, Anthony used her. He balled a fist around the roots of her hair and forced her to swallow his cock down to the base. Even while she gagged, she eagerly pleasured him without complaint, stroking his shaft with her tongue.

Anthony bucked his hips against her face with increasing force as they went on, and they got into a hard groove that Volna couldn't break out of, probably out of fear that she might mess everything up and prolong the eminent orgasm. Anthony grinned down at her.

She did her best to form a smile while she sucked him off, eyes thankful and hopeful at the same time. She looked so pleased. And so very oblivious. Anthony could tell his climax was coming closer, so he pulled her head away with a quick yank of her hair.

"Yes?" she asked, flicking away with her tongue a string of saliva connecting his cock and her lips. Anthony almost lost it there. Fuck, this was going to be hard to pull off.

"Alright, I'm gonna blow it in your mouth and you can spit it all out like usual, okay?"

"Okay," Volna replied submissively.

"Good." Anthony put his foot up on the wall next to her head and she sucked on his cockhead, urging him with her full lips to cum right then and there. Anthony helped speed the process along with his hand, and pretty soon, he was ready to cum as much as Volna was. While her lips and tongue worked to bring him to orgasm, her own delicate fingers worked to get herself off too.

Anthony clenched every muscle in his body to stave off his orgasm until the last moment. When Volna could tell he was about to climax, there was no way she could stop what was about to happen.

Anthony yanked ferociously at her hair and pulled her head back so that she was looking straight up at the sky above. Then, he shot ropes of cum off the balcony to the ground below. Each gooey white stream of semen passed not an inch over her face, and her electrified eyes could do nothing more than stare in horror at what was happening.

Anthony smirked when he was through, and stepped back to let Volna slump to the floor with the most astonished look on her face. She didn't blink. She didn't even breathe. All she did was sit there and stare at the sky like somebody had just told her she was going to die tomorrow.

Anthony watched her begin to cry.

And that made his victory taste very sour. Volna broke down and began to weep on the ground, harder than Anthony had ever seen someone cry before. Tears streamed down the sides of her face and then down her neck. Anthony didn't know demons could cry.

He had never seen Kan cry before. Or Anathane. But here Volna was, tears coming out of her eyes, crying like a baby. He tried to ignore the growing feeling of guilt and shame in his mind, but he couldn't. Looking at her just made him feel bad for what he had done, even though he hadn't done anything wrong!

She had been the one teasing and picking on him because he was weak! She had forced him to have sex with her under the thin veil of needing payment for services not yet complete! She had-

"Why do you hate me?" she moaned, sucking in short breaths to control her crying. "Why, do you hate, me, so, much?" She resumed bawling uninterrupted after saying what she wanted to.

"I don't hate you. I..."

"It's not fair!" Volna tried to wipe her eyes, but more tears came for every one she rubbed away. "All I wanted was a little, and you show me you have more than I want. And then you don't give me any? Why do you hate me human?"

"I don't!" Anthony replied, confused.

"Then why did you do that?"

"Because I'm mad at you! After everything you did to me, you're confused? I don't hate you; I'm mad at you. I just don't like to be treated like I'm powerless." He watched her continue crying and sat down next to her, somber and quiet.

She hugged him from the side, burying her face in the crook of his neck while she held his shoulders tightly. Fuck it. Great job Anthony, he thought. You just made the only person in hell who notices you besides Anathane cry. Nice going.

"Excuse me," Grymir said, having appeared before the two moments earlier. "Might this belong to either of you?" He held out the jar, now with only a fraction of its former contents in it. Volna reached out and gingerly took it from him.

"My..." she was at a loss for words, as was Anthony.

"Who the fuck's idea was it to drop that fucking thing on me?!"

That was Kadae.

The woman showed up a minute later with a sticky white mess dripping down her head. Her face was beet-red in fury and her fists were balled so tightly that her knuckles were white. She growled angrily and grabbed Grymir by the hand.

Then, to everyone's great surprise, she threw him down viciously and mounted him. She swept a large glob of cum off her head and stuffed it into her mouth, beginning to rub Grymir hard with her dripping sex.

"Kadae seems to be aroused more than usual," Grymir noted.

"And you seem much more appealing than usual, milord. Allow me to alleviate a bit of your tension with a nice, long fucking." Kadae roared in pleasure and started off hard with her lover. Anthony felt a hand grip him tightly.

"Fill it back up for me...or else."

Anthony's face went pale.

"Please, God kill me now."

Volna purred like a cat and said, "I'm gonna take you to a place so far away from heaven that not even God can reach your soul there. Now get hard. And fill it back up for me...or else we're going to have a very big problem shoved up your very tight ass very, very soon."

"Y-Yes ma'am," he replied sheepishly.


A/N: Did you guys know that Che Guevara actually never said the phrase everyone knows him for? Whoever tried to glorify him like that was a liar.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,063 Followers