Cemetery Summons Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers

Dark pink brain matter oozed out of the master's skull and blood flooded the floor. Kan stepped away and went to help Tirol. She found that there was no need, for he was busy tearing the last hellbore's front legs off. He let out another howl and then was done with his fight. He raised a big, bloody hand and nodded to Kan.

"I see my battle fared just as well," he said.

"If I hadn't gotten my arm stuck in somebody's fat mouth, I might've been of a bit more use," Kan spat sourly. Surveying the room, she saw two other entrances and decided that now was a good time to get a weapon or two from the crap lying around. Surely with all these corpses, there had to be something of value. And if worst came to worst, then she'd use that club, because her hands were sure as shit getting sore.

Tirol climbed the statue and lifted the giant stone sword from its place in the statue's hand. The stone figure stood immovable, arm still held high with nothing in it. Tirol dropped off the stone man and inspected the blade curiously.

Meanwhile, Kan started rummaging through the scraps of meat and bones in an effort to find a decent blade or two to wield. Tirol's weapon was about six feet long, so he was going to be doing most of the fighting until that thing broke. However, Kan still needed to find something to get her hands out of the fray.

After the first three piles of refuse, she found a cracked dagger and a few rusted swords. Only the dagger was of any worth at all, so she took it and met back up with Tirol as the opposite end of the room. He peered down one hallway, and then the other.

"Both are occupied. We may need to find another way through," he stated.

"Occupied?" Kan scowled at the arched openings. "As in more coming toward us?"

"No. These passageways have men in them, perhaps. Or more hellbores. They may be coming toward us, but most likely they are in the process of cleaning up the mess you created. Either way, we have the luxury of time. They are not close."

"Well, while we've got the opportunity, help me find a good sword of somethin' to use. This dagger isn't going anywhere near deep enough to do major damage unless its in the head." She wrapped the dagger in the end of her tail and continued searching for a while with Tirol. He appeared to have a better eye for junk than she did, for he tossed several unusable swords into a pile near the swordless statue.

During their rummaging, he asked, "What is Anthony like?"

Surprised, Kan thought for a moment on how to describe him. It was a hard question to answer on the spot, but she did reply after thinking for a while. "I dunno. He's just the right kind of guy for me, not to sensitive, but loving enough to make me want to fuck him senseless. He's not the average warlock you'd find down here either, but he is a little frail, even though he acts tough while we're fucking."

"I see. He was made for you." Tirol offered her a mace, which she took quickly with a grin.

"Well, not really. It's more like the other way around. He hasn't changed a bit since the day I met him. Sure, he was shitting his pants when first our gazes met, but he got over this thing with enough time." On a sad note, she added, "I can't believe that I was going to devour his soul at one point."

"Then you are very lucky to have realized your mistake before any misfortune befell you. I was not so lucky as that." Tirol held out his stitched arm as proof.

"Of course, but it still doesn't make me feel any better that he loves me without knowing that. I wanted to tell him, and I really was going to, but I ended up getting thrown in here before I could. Now...I don't know. I've been away for so long. I don't know if he'll love me if I tell him." Kan looked up pleadingly for advice.

"How long have you been separated?" asked the fallen angel.

"Three weeks!" she complained.

Tirol frowned. "That should not be much the problem. If lovers as tightly sewn together as you two. A Gorgon's Eye binds the souls together, and that you two have sealed yourselves in such a way proves that your love delves deep. Years past should not matter to him."

Kan's stomach dropped. "We've been together for four and a half weeks, including the three I've been here."

"And you sealed yourselves with a Gorgon's Eye after ten days?" Tirol sounded surprised for once. Kan nodded and then shrugged when she thought about the fact.

"I didn't even know he did until that damned warlock tried to rip it off me. I'm not letting a damned soul touch this thing until it matures, unless that's Anthony of course. I wanna fuck him so bad! I don't know what to do!" Her cock went hard for her lover and she let out a banshee's wail. If she didn't fuck somebody in the next hour then she was going to go crazy!

And if that wasn't the thing that set off some kind of alarm, then Kan be damned! Tirol's eyes shot up to the nearest archway and he made ready for battle. Kan moaned in anger and stood before the other passage into the room.

"Do not let them get behind you or we are lost. If you are surrounded, then run and I will follow. I owe you my debt of freedom. I cannot make good on it if you are dead." His grin reappeared for a moment and then faded into the shroud beneath his hood. Kan's mind wasn't on the battle though, for all she could think about was Anthony and her deepest fantasy of pushing her cock into his body.

"Anthony, please hold on. I'll be there eventually." Kan saw shadows and tightened the grip on her mace. Her tail swished twice in practice for slitting throats and her wings flexed wide. A guard appeared from around the corner and raised his sword to strike.

Snarls and growls came from further down the passage and Kan groaned again. More hellbores, fuck! Still, she managed to stay focused enough to fight through a dozen guards and three more hellbores on the loose.

It wasn't an easy fight, but she came through it alive at least. Tirol had easily slain all of his foes and helped Kan with hers. He seemed to have no physical limits. Kan figured the only way she'd match him in that respect was in bed.

That line of thought brought her back to Anthony, and it also brought back her erection, ten fold the intensity. She searched the survivors of the fight for a woman. Any woman would do. Anyone with a pussy! She tore two throats before finding a woman who had a deep gash across her side. She couldn't fight back if she wanted to. Kan stripped the wounded guard of her heavier armor and then what was left.

Kan stared her down, hungrily licking her lips like the demon she wanted to be. She was of the second circle. Her only purpose was to seduce silly little boys and fuck until their souls were tucked neatly away in her belly.

She ripped apart the demon's undergarments and her cock throbbed for attention as she saw the glistening trail of juice running down the guard's pussy. She restrained herself and looked up to Tirol, who was busy sliding a sword into a survivor's chest like his armor was butter. He glanced at her and held up a hand.

"Not a soul for the rest of time," he said solemnly.

Kan stuck her cockhead into the guard's wanting, scared pussy. It felt so sweet o slide her throbbing cock into a nice, warm cunt again.

She stopped.

Against her every instinct, and her every want, she pulled away and cut the guard's jugular with the cracked knife blade. Kan stared at her arousal for the longest time before slapping it as hard as she could.

"You're Anthony's," she spat angrily. "You wait for him to touch you, and nobody else."

*

A/N: I'm sorry that there isn't any sex in this chapter. It's been hard enough to get myself to write as it is. I hope you enjoyed some of it at least.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers