Cemetery Summons Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers

"...and a few hundred years ago, I had this one come in thinking he was the greatest thing since pleasure toys. I shut him up after a little tussle up on stage. He made quite the scenery piece," Jaelani giggled.

"Made quite the scene," Anathane corrected.

Jaelani shook her head. "No, I said what I meant. Scenery piece. I hung him up by his tail and his hands for a month, up there. There's still blood on the hooks that I drove through his palms. Oh, the screaming."

"I myself, " she replied. "Would have hung him up by his girth if he'd gone through all that trouble to get on stage and then not put on a good show." With those words, Jack felt something rub his turgid cock. He glanced at Anathane and she winked almost too stealthily for Jack to see. She then continued her conversation and simultaneously gave Jack a footjob.

It was a short while later that they were joined by Nyx. Less than unhappy, she immediately started berating Volna for getting off track. The demon blew off every comment with a smile and a nice little quip. While she did this, her hand traced Jack's arm up to the elbow and then dove for his crotch.

She nodded to another of Nyx's accusations and then grabbed Jack's balls. He jumped at the suddenness of her gesture and everyone gave him strange looks except Volna, who only smirked a little, and Anathane, who winked again. Anathane gave his precum-slick cock a few extra long strokes before continuing at her regular, faster and short pace.

Volna still fondled his balls with her off hand while she held her chin up and occasionally made rude gestures to Nyx with. It wasn't so much fondling as it was kneading. Oddly, it felt good, but the feeling of awkwardness made it less so.

"Fine, forget it," Nyx relented as Volna began ignoring her entirely. Jack made sure that he was doing his job between her thighs right now that she had more of her attention to devote to feeling his fingers.

Yet again, a newcomer dropped in to say hi to his erect rod. He almost immediately identified it at the tip of someone's tail. It played with his cockhead teasingly, dipping into his urethra every so often. Jack found that this one was Nyx, as she stopped frowning and one side of her mouth turned up into a slight grin when the tail dipped down.

All four of the women surrounding Jack were engaged in conversation, one of them oblivious to the fact that Jack was even aroused after having blown his load down Anathane's throat. The other three thought that they were being the sneakiest little teases in hell, and none of them knew that the other two were thinking the same. Jack wanted to shoot himself. He was tired, and he was constantly getting reminded that his body was up for grabs to the first person who could sneak in a quick twenty minutes with him.

Was there no one else that they could blow off some steam with? After about ten minutes of getting grabbed, teased, and rubbed, Jack was wondering what they were actually still doing here. They had come in to recruit Jaelani, and had done so a while ago. Why now, were they sitting here at this table doing nothing while they were supposed to be going to a rescue Jack and Anthony's lovers.

"Hey Anathane?" Jack piped in.

"Yes, incomplete boy? What is it?" She tried to sound coy, like Jack was just now figuring out that she was the one with her foot all over his shaft.

"Alright," Jack barked as he stood, almost knocking the round table over. "Fuck this. We've been wasting time here, Anathane, and you're not very fucking sneaky trying to jack me off under the table, or you two," he swung his head toward Volna and Nyx.

"You two?" Anathane questioned.

"I don't wanna hear it, Anathane," Jack growled. "Jaelani, come with me or not; I don't care anymore. It'd be nice to have you, but I'm not going to sit here and do nothing for abso-fuckin-lutely no reason while the people I love are locked up!"

Jack stormed out and left the table of comrades staring at him as he stomped away. Outside, he found Ekana drawing in the dirt with her tail. He walked by her without so much as a glance, and she snorted. Jack didn't see the smirk on her face.

"I know whatcha mean, Jack. I've been waiting for this fight and it seems like nobody else wants to be in it besides you."

Jack groaned. "I don't care anymore. Honestly, I wish we could just sneak in and steal them back, but that would be like trying to break into Fort Knox. Sometimes I just want a break from all this. I haven't seen anything but blood red and black and brown since I was back at my house. All the dark, brooding colors are making me crazy."

Ekana raised her eyebrows. "Colors? That's what's bothering you? Not all of the Second Circle is like this. This is just the beginning of our journey. The next Ring has a different colored sun."

Jack caught sight of her bruised face and the red lash marks across her back and side. It made him realize just which vengeful dominatrix he was talking to, and he shuddered in fear. Jack began trying to think of reasons that they would need to part company immediately, but while he fumbled with his thoughts Ekana was already sneaking her way against his side.

"I have to-"

"Rape me," the succubus whispered softly. "I can still feel you all the way down to my toes, sexy man. You have to rape me is what you have to do, not make excuses about why you need to get away."

Ekana hooked her arm in his and he felt the dampness of her blood as it streaked down his naked side. He smacked himself mentally for leaving all his clothing behind, and hoped that Anathane would remember to bring everything back with her.

"If I were to do that to you, then Anathane would have both our asses for it you realize?"

"If I get a hold of you alone for a little while, then there'd be no need for her to come snooping where her nose doesn't belong, eh?" She ran a hand down his firm, muscled chest when he tried to pull away from her. "I know where your nose belongs though."

"Yeah," Jack replied. "As far away from you as I can get it."

"Right in the middle of my bush, and your chin should be right between my thighs. And your tongue should fit into my pussy as nicely as your meat did back at Nyx's palace." She let her hand wander downward, and Jack could only grab it to deter her.

"That was a one-time thing. I don't love you. I don't want to screw you, even though I may be aroused and able." Jack glowered at her, but Ekana was fully determined to sleep with him again. Jack was tired of her crap by now. Nobody ever left him alone, and though Ekana had backed off recently, she had butted in at the wrong time.

"I haven't forgotten these wounds, Jack, these deep, wonderful wounds on my body. Every time I sit down, I feel the whip's sting again, every time I lie down. Even now, against you, I'm feeling your wrath again. It's glorious, and I want to feel your wrath inside me again. Kinky or vanilla."

"No. I'm going to find Grimyr. I'm not fucking you again. God, I've already been unfaithful enough to everyone I really love. You're out of the count, Ekana." Jack pulled away from her and hurried away, leaving her amused with him.

"I hope to see us naked again soon!" she called mockingly. "I'm just dying to rake my nails down your back."

------------

It was a long march for everyone. After managing to get Jaelani and her following to join with them, it was very boring to just walk all the time through the same unimaginative and increasingly menacingly environment.

Dead trees blotted out most of the sunlight, and rundown, ancient buildings seemed to house things that leered at Jack through collapsed doorways and shuttered windows. He didn't like this ring, but they had to get through it to get to the Sanctuary of the Underworld. It didn't make him feel any better to know that Anathane didn't like this place either.

Ekana nudged him with her elbow and said, "You know, Anathane's way up there. Nobody else is around besides Grimyr's automatons either. So, why don't we just sneak away and have ourselves a little fun, eh? Or we could drop down right now and get a quickie in." She'd been around him every chance she got since Jack had told her off.

Jack, quite frankly, was afraid of her because she would go the extra mile to make every promise of hers come to fruition. And right now, she could very easily do exactly what she was planning, because the nearest friend Jack might be able to count on was Jaelani. And she probably wouldn't even help him, at least not for a price that Anathane most certainly wouldn't like.

So, Jack was just counting on the fact that Ekana would like to see him squirm rather than see him squeal in terror. "For the last time, no Ekana. I don't want to sneak away with you, or drop down here, or anywhere. For fuck's sake, why can't you get it through your thick skull?!"

"Because you can't get it through yours," replied the succubus. She suddenly grabbed his hands and wrapped a cord around them. Jack tried to yell for help, but found that another length of robe was pulled around his neck. Ekana pushed him to the ground and placed her foot on his shoulder. She leaned down and whispered, "If you scream, I'll castrate you and eat your grapes. Understand?"

Jack nodded silently and she loosened the rope around his neck. He trembled silently as she secured his hands behind his back and began with his ankles. He couldn't believe this was happening. He wanted to cry, and he was about to if things got any worse. Why did she like to torture him?! Why was it just him?

Ekana finished with her duties and pushed Jack onto his back. He tried to bring his legs out from under his body, but found his feet and hands were linked by a short cord, preventing him from moving them more than about two feet apart. Ekana straddled his hips and leered at him triumphantly.

"Please let me go," Jack begged, his voice throbbing.

Ekana looked hurt. "No, I'm not going to let you go. After gathering up the courage to do this? What kind of succubus do you think I am? It's not like I'm going to hurt you, maybe tease you roughly, but I can't afford to break you. Not with Anathane calling me out on everything I do."

She lay down on her side next to him as the Army of Darkness parted around them like water around a rock in a stream. It was like they were in a secluded little alcove. As Ekana propped her head up with one hand, she parted hair from her face with the other, smiling invitingly at Jack. He turned red in the face and looked away.

She hadn't smiled like that at him before. It reminded him of Elassa, and he suddenly grew embarrassed for no apparent reason at all. Ekana didn't do anything bad to him though like she had threatened to days before. Instead, she just puckered her lips like she was going to kiss him and winked.

"Please don't look at me like that," Jack pleaded.

Ekana kissed his cheek. "Oh, what to do, what to do. There are so many things I could do with you right now. Any one of them would be fun too. So, I'll let you decide; that's always fun. You get to choose what you want me to do to you now that I've got you. And it can't be let you go because I won't do that."

Jack growled at her, baring his fangs. But the succubus wasn't at all fazed by it at all, nor was she very reluctant to make her indifference toward his hostility known. She just put a finger on his stomach and began to run it in circles over the taut flesh. Jack strained to get free, but Ekana just smiled at that.

"Fuck you," Jack snapped.

"I would, but that would be me fucking my...Oh, you're clever alright. You're a smart one," she sniggered.

"Goddamnit I didn't even mean it like that!" Jack snarled. But Ekana just smiled again and began to make the little circles draw farther south, toward Jack's leather shorts.

"Or...I could always do what I was planning and run you dry while everyone else is oblivious to it and then slit your throat after I'm done. So, decide quick or I'll stick to my own plan just for shits and giggles."

Her hand reached the rim of his shorts.

"Fine, kiss me," Jack said after a long pause with Ekana full of anticipation.

"What?!" she blurted. "Bullshit! That's so boring! I'm going with my original plan."

Jack thought up something extra that could save his ass.

"All over my body."

Ekana arched a brow and then let a little grin slide onto her lips. "Oh really? Every inch of your body? I didn't know you were so dirty, my cute little switcheroo." She kissed his navel and dipped her tongue into it. She enjoyed watching him jump in surprise from the action.

Her lips traveled up his abdomen, leaving dark red welts where she sucked until the blood rose through his skin. Unfortunately, they didn't heal like Jack thought they would, much like Ekana's wounds from the whip a fortnight and a half ago.

The succubus reached his upper chest and stopped at his nipple. She flecked her tongue over it and let out a sharp breath through her nose to tickle the wet flesh. Jack's breath stalled in his lungs and he swallowed nervously. She put her hands on his thighs and began to slide her fingers beneath his shorts.

It was a moment for Jack that he wanted to end very quickly. She bit his nipple playfully, and watching his reaction, gave his soft cock and little poke with her finger. At the gentle prod, his little soldier rose to meet a new challenge. Ekana wasn't the gentlest lover Jack could ask for, as she was able to crush stone between her legs.

While she began to caress his turgid member, Ekana put her lips to his chest and began to suck on his nipple like he'd done Elassa before this had all started. He could feel the itchy prickles of the blood rising through his body. His face turned red in embarrassment when she slid the leg of his shorts up so his cock could find freedom. It sprang up like a sword released from its sheathe and gleamed with precum that dribbled from the tip.

While Ekana rubbed the precum around on her hand and up and down his shaft, she reached up with her opposite hand and massaged his other nipple between her fingertips. Jack closed his eyes to avoid locking gazed with her and breathed heavily. There was nothing he could do to stop her.

She moved on from his chest. Her lips next came down on the side of his neck, her long black tresses spreading across his body as she began to suck here as well to give him a hickey. Jack knew he was screwed now, with this being clearly visible even while wearing a chainmail vest and leather jerkin. He groaned as she stroked him like he enjoyed.

Scary or not, she knew what aroused him. And it was nothing like a nice bit of slow teasing that could stoke Jack's fire. Elassa had figured that out. Fast, hard sex was great and everything that went with it was satisfying. But after a while, a change of pace, literally, was something that got Jack in a bad way. He loved being able to take his time, but here it was just sickening. He wanted out, but he realized that his body wanted to find its own way out, out so it could hold on to Ekana and fuck her sweetly.

But it was not to be so.

Nyx appeared, saying, "I knew I might find you two like this. Up now, Ekana, let the poor boy go. He's only nineteen you know. You shouldn't be doing this to him. Not everyone likes a submissive lover you know, especially not Anathane."

Ekana smirked and looked back up at the dark succubus. "I see. So you want to give him another ride on you, eh? Well then, hop aboard. I'm willing to share in this game we have going." She returned to his neck and sucked red another patch of skin.

"Let him be and we'll decide what to do together with everyone. Anathane's on her way here already if you haven't noticed. She can see into his thoughts and mind you know, when he doesn't shut her out that is."

Ekana sighed discontentedly and untied Jack. She brought him to his feet and let him get his balance back before hooking the rope back onto a belt loop and waiting for Anathane to arrive.

When she did get there, the demon wasn't mad or concerned. She looked Jack over and then eyed Ekana in the same manner. "Looks like you got even with him. My incomplete boy wants a little change of scenery, but we'll be seeing just about everything grim and dark for the next few months."

"Months?" Jack inquired. "Great. It's not like this place was creepy enough. Another week here and I'll lose my fucking mind."

"I'm sorry Jack, but I can't take you up to the human realm to pass the time without a warlock's blood. I can't get out of hell without a summoning circle with Dalaria's collar on my neck. I would if I could, but-"

"Lucky for you I have Anthony's blood here with me then, eh?" Volna chimed in, brandishing a jar of blood proudly. She beamed with delight at the fact that she had managed to siphon Anthony's blood from him without alerting anyone else about it. The fact that she hadn't said a word about it was astounding.

"You know, sometimes I love you Volna," Anathane said as she was allowed a few dips into the bottle. She leaned in to kiss Volna, but stopped as she glanced at Jack. She withdrew and quickly painted the summoning circle, a guilty look on her face. She added the blood and then looked about. "Suggestions for a place to go? We'll have about nine hours to be there."

"I've always wanted to go back to Greece," Nyx said.

"And be feared instead of worshiped this time?" Volna spat. "No thanks."

"A beach then." Anathane smiled. "A beach is good."

"I have an idea Anathane, how about a 'special' beach," suggested Ekana. Anathane was already forming a bikini through her skin. It hardly seemed adequate due to the size of her augmented breasts.

She paused.

"Special?" she curiously asked. Ekana whispered something into her ear and the demon looked at Nyx, then at Volna, and then Jack. She nodded. "Let me find out who to take."

"What's she doing?" Volna looked puzzled.

"She's sorting through the hers within her body to see which one goes with us I guess," Jack answered while Anathane began to speak up from a low murmur.

"I'm going. He's still got my tongue."

"That's not fair! I want to go just as much as you do!"

"Quiet! I'm the oldest, I get to go."

"Think you're old?"

"I'm the Formation of the Eagle Nebula Split, what're you?"

"Third Ring War Split, I win!"

"Age? Then that settles it. Nobody here is older than she is."

"Which one is she?"

"Birth of HE 1523 Split. And...I'm taking my body and going with him if it's okay."

"No! It's not okay! It's my turn!"

"Hey, seniority rule! You all decided, so give the woman some slack! Go on boss, you've got the floor. You tell 'em what you're gonna do."

"I promise I'll be nice to him. Thanks for letting me go; I'll come back eventually to give you the memories."

There was a long pause where nobody talked, so Anathane shrugged and another her emerged from her back. Out came a new Anathane that looked exactly the same as the first. She played with her teal hair as she caught Jack's glance. She looked a little shy and a little embarrassed. A tinge of red came to her cheeks.

"Hey Anathane, let's go to the beach now that you're here," Jack said with a smile. Anathane nodded and everyone stepped into the circle. They disappeared.

------------

On earth, Jack opened his eyes and found himself looking at the ocean. Next to him, Ekana and Volna were already going their own separate ways. No doubt they were up to no good, but nobody cared to stop them.

"So, where are we exactly, Anathane? Is everyone going to speak French like I think they will?" Jack joked. She turned red again.

"N-No, we're in America. I thought you'd like it better here...if it were more familiar. I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay. You don't have to apologize. I was only kidding," Jack assured. He hadn't seen a timid side of Anathane before. She was cute when she blushed. Jack suddenly noticed that they were all naked, save for Anathane. Jack attempted to cover up with his hands as quickly as he could.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers