Cemetery Summons Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

"What's wrong?" Anathane asked concernedly.

"I need some clothes!" Jack hissed. "Make some quick, for everyone!"

"Honey, maybe you don't understand this very well," Nyx cooed. She lifted Jack's hands from his crotch. "This is a nude beach. Everyone else is just as naked as you. Let's go down there and have some fun; that's why we're here."

She gave him a playful smack on the bottom and then headed down to the beach. Jack watched her descend the cliffside. Anathane smiled at Jack, but it faded into more of a nervous grin. He took her hand and bowed low.

"Shall we?" he offered. Her bikini melted away and her huge bust spilled out into the open. Jack led her down the stairwell carved out of the cliffside and went down about sixty feet to the actual beach. Half way down, they met Nyx, who had stopped to wait for them. Jack flushed red in the cheeks when she licked her lips at him teasingly and then continued down the steps.

At the bottom, there was a long stretch of beach that was devoid of visitors, save for a group of teens several hundred feet to the left and a naked couple not far to the right. Nyx snatched up a beach umbrella and stuck it down in the sand where the sand was wet. She stood beside it and observed the horizon thoughtfully.

Jack, however, was too busy getting hugged by Anathane to do much else than just sit. She lay on her back with her legs intertwined with his, her toes wiggling in the sand. Her hands rested lazily on his lower back

Her huge chest squished almost flat against his broad, muscular one."You want a kiss now?" Her black irises flashed seductive only for a moment before Jack beamed at her like a child.

"I want ten kisses," he declared.

Anathane giggled. "I'll start now then." She ran a hand up the center of his back and came to the back of his head. They shared a short, hungry kiss and then put their heads together to stare into each other's eyes. "One..."

"Two," Jack said as he leaned in and kissed her again. Their hips ground together in a sweet, agonizingly teasing way. Anathane was already getting wet, and Jack had been hard since seeing Ekana earlier. They broke apart and Nyx let out a snort as Jack leaned in for a third.

"You two are dangerously close to going too far."

"Aw...why don't you hop on too?" Anathane cooed. She giggled when Jack's hands began tickling her belly. They continued to kiss and fondle for a little while longer until Jack had his ten kisses and Anathane was on the verge of an orgasm. Nyx, meanwhile, watched everything they were doing with a cold, contemplative glare.

Jack found the gentle, shier part of Anathane to be so cute. She giggled and teased like she had no intention of tying him up and keeping him all to herself. It was like she was giving up control to him. He felt like she truly respected him now, not like the other times where she had essentially dominated him through the experience. Not that he minded much, but this change of pace was very refreshing.

He lay next to her and she rolled over onto her stomach. Her cleavage all but doubled in size when her chest squished against the sand. She brushed off the back of her body and laid with her head to the side watching Jack. As they stared at each other like two new lovers, a jogger passed by.

Then, he turned around and came back. Jack glanced at him to see what he wanted, but the guy seemed much more interested in Nyx at the moment. The succubus arched a brow at her admirer and turned her head.

"What?" she asked coldly.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but notice that you've done a spectacular job on that body paint. I could've sworn that you were actually as dark as night there for a second," he said. Nyx gave Jack a strange look, but he just shrugged. Why was she looking at him? He had no idea what to say to the guy.

"Uh...thanks then." Nyx actually sounded confused.

The jogger smiled widely. "No problem. I need to know though, why go through all the trouble if nothing'll come of it after it's all washed off. Unless, of course, this guy right here is going to take photos of you for some magazine. I'd love to see it if he is."

Jack replied, "Nope, just here with four lovely ladies to enjoy the afternoon while some work gets done. You know, just passing the time while we can."

Nyx's admirer looked stunned. "Wait, you're serious? This is all gonna go to waste once she gets into the shower and scrubs it off?! Hell!" He stuck his hand out to Nyx, but she just stared at it, bewildered. "I'm Theodor Herring, professional photographer. I can't pass this up. I have to take your picture. Please."

"Um..." Nyx inclined her head back to look at the two lovers about to get into it again behind her. "What is he doing, child?"

"He wants to take your picture," Jack replied. He gave Anathane a quick peck on the lips and then stood. He blushed when his erection bobbed in front of him like it was begging for more attention already.

"I swear I'm a professional. I hardly seen a woman with your kind of...I don't even know! I've never seen one like you! Please, ms redhead, I'd be honored if you'd come with me and let me take at least one picture, please!" Theodor dropped to his knees. "I'm begging you."

"I don't understand. Why?"

"You're kidding me!" Theodor suddenly asked Jack, "What do I have to do to get this woman to realize that she's the most beautiful voyeuristic creature on this planet and that I want to immortalize her in a photo?"

Jack was dumbfounded. "You've got me. What do you want me to do? I don't have shit on me right now, not even a phone."

"No, that's fine! That's all fine!" He returned his attentions to Nyx, grabbing her charcoal black hand between his own ones. "Please, goddess, come with me to my car. I have all my equipment and I can set it up in three minutes. Please, grace me with your presence."

"What is he doing?" the succubus asked again, astounded.

"I can't see how anyone is so dense. Theodor, where's your car. We'll go." Jack didn't understand how Nyx couldn't understand what the poor guy meant. Theodor's eyes lit up and he almost jumped back to give his idol room to stand. Nyx slowly got to her feet and furrowed her brow. Jack took her hand and pointed to Theodor. "Follow him. We'll be right behind you."

"I still don't see the point," she explained even as her footsteps pushed sand aside behind Theodor. The three of them followed Theodor up another stairwell that had been dug out of the cliff face and ended up in a small parking lot with a few surfers unloading their gear nearby. Theodor launched himself into his car in a flurry of excited movements and produced two black cases and a tripod.

He set up the tripod and opened up the larger of the two cases. Out came a video camera, which the photographer immediately set in place and fixed to the top of the tripod. His hands shakily flipped the viewscreen open and he turned the device on. Nyx's image and the backdrop of the ocean below appeared on the screen's face and Theodor fumbled through the other case for a camera.

"Thank you God for this opportunity. Uh...hey, you, hold the camera please if you can. Make sure she stays in the middle of the shot." Theodor focused a long-necked camera on Nyx and his face turned red. "Oh Jesus this is the greatest moment in my life," he whispered.

He snapped a few photos of the succubus before she asked, "Jack, what is he doing?"

"He's taking pictures of you. Smile for him, you know, do some poses. Lay across the hood of his car, I dunno. Do something sexy."

She smiled cruelly. "Something sexy, eh?" Nyx faced Theodor and leaned back against the metal guard rail at the edge of the pavement. She leaned her head back and lifted her breasts up with both hands. A moan escaped her dark lips as she squeezed them. Theodor started trembling.

"Alright, now put your hand on the railing...good, and thrust your chest out." He snapped a few shots of her in action and then she let a hand fall to her thighs.

"And how about here?" she wondered aloud. She was more the seductress now than she was the confused model she was before. Theodor couldn't keep his eyes off her. Jack on the other hand, was just trying to help out and keep her in the center of the frame. Anathane watched as well, but with a bit of disinterest. She'd seen more than this thousands of times, Jack supposed.

He followed Nyx as Theodor asked her to move to the hood of his car, and she lay across the green Ferrari, completely naked, smiling, and enjoying every moment of the attention. Jack could've sworn that he saw a scheming look in her eyes. But, he was already hard for her, so he dismissed it as his fluttering desire.

------------

It was her eyes drawing him in, and Theodor knew it. But he couldn't help himself! She was just so damned beautiful! This woman, this masterpiece of flesh and fantasy before him, she was simply gorgeous beyond all comprehension! The work it must've taken to paint every inch of her like that, even down to her core. It made her all that much more attractive.

Her breast were enormous, ranging somewhere in the I-cups probably. Maybe Ks. Who knew? Her body was thick too, and womanly despite a slightly stocky form. It was odd that she was so tall and yet so built to be short. But who was he to judge the Great Creator's blessings?

He'd done numerous photoshoots with dozens of models, but nobody could match this woman. If he had only found her sooner, he would have made her the number one model on the planet! Nobody could resist wanking to this beautiful a girl! She was perfect! She-

"I didn't know what you wanted at first, asking to take my picture. But after he set me straight, it was all clear. And now I know exactly what you want." she said. "I see someone's finally shown his true colors after all." The painted beauty fondled his rigid cock with her foot, smiling shyly behind long, fiery orange locks of hair. Theodor's camera dropped from his hands and the strap around his neck was the only reason it didn't smash on the ground.

He stumbled all over the words he tried to get out, but finally managed a dumb reply. "O-Oh God!"

"Hmmm...I like the sound of that. Why don't you come over here and show me who you really worship, huh? How would you like to bury that big boy..." She trailed off and spread her vulva apart with two fingers. "Right. In. Here?"

"I uh, well, um, I'd love, I...fuck. Hold on a second. I-"

"Sweet dude! Is this what I think it is?" Theodor snapped his head around to see who it was that was interrupting. It was the surfers that had been at their truck earlier. All four of them were standing too close for Theodor to feel comfortable with their presence.

"Perhaps," replied the guy Theodor's beauty had been with earlier replied. "Whaddya think it is?"

"You dudes are shootin' a porno! I fuck man, I knew it! Sweet!" He held a hand out and Theodor only reluctantly slapped it with his own. The surfers hung around for a little while longer as Nyx presented herself to the world of the photographer's camera lens. Eventually, Anathane shooed them away and the model got down to business.

"So, Theodor, you ever been with a woman before?" she asked, batting her eyelashes seductively.

He only nodded dumbly.

She smiled. "Well then, you should know what comes next. Drop your trunks and give Nyx what she wants." She curled a finger and Theodor set his camera aside. This was going way too far. He was about to break the law! Doing this was really illegal.

Even so, he stepped out of his swimming trunks and put his hands against the hot hood of his Ferrari. Nyx, as she called herself, spread her legs to him and waited, drooling sweet juices from her naked, wanting core. Theodor felt a hand stroke his head softly.

"Come now, child, and I'll make you a star in your own right."

She pulled his head between her breasts and Theodor starting groping as much of her as he could. A woman like this was offering to fuck him. There was no way in hell he was turning down this kind of offer.

------------

Jack slapped Ekana's wandering hand away and repositioned it on his navel. The succubus whimpered and her long black hair fell over his shoulders like a flow of dark water down a rock face. She tried again, but he held her hand against his stomach.

"Ekana, I said no, for the last fucking time! Anathane is right next to you and you're still like this?!" snapped the incubus.

Ekana tickled his cockhead with her finger, palm against his stomach. "I can't help it. You gave me two fucks and then just flat out refused to do it again. I've never had a boy refuse me before. You're special."

Licking up from his neck to his ear, she whispered sweet nothings through his ear and into his brain. More nonsense was all she was telling him, Jack decided. Beside him, Anathane rested happily with Nyx in her arms, sleeping. The great demon cuddled with her longtime friend and rocked gently back and forth like she was cradling a child in her arms.

She noticed Jack's predicament, but said nothing about it. Now, instead of respect, he felt what she was doing was more like letting him go. He didn't like it that much. Drawing away from the only lover he had left to his arms was not only heartbreaking to think about, but disheartening too. It put him in a sour mood to think that she was ignoring him for Nyx.

And again with the arrogance.

Jack kicked himself mentally for getting such a trait. How could he be arrogant? What was he, a toy? He wasn't king of the hill, some fabulous god, or even a talented person. He was just really lucky and blessed. In mocking contradiction with his thoughts, the sky was bright blue, the sun casting rays of warm yellow light all over the beach.

He sighed. There wasn't much else to do but sit and stew in his own thoughts. Anathane would have readily dropped everything she was doing and sucked his cock, among other things, even if she was acting like she was letting him do his own thing. But he didn't want to have sex again right now.

He was worried about his friends. What if they didn't make it through the upcoming attack? What if they didn't survive? Or what if they did, but they were maimed and broken? Anathane could work all manner of physical healing, but what about the psyche? This was all so damn confusing and frustrating!

Moreover, he was terrified that Dalaria was having people do horrible things to Elassa, Niaf, and Fain. He'd tear the bitch's head off if she was. He'd spill every drop of blood in her entire body if she even touched them. He dug his hand through the sand and pulled up a little in his palm. He turned his hand and it all fell back to where it belonged.

He wanted to cry. He was helpless here. Everyone else knew what needed to be done, what they were doing, where they needed to go. He lacked everything that was needed for something like this. He wasn't brave, just angry and vengeful enough to see this through so far. He wasn't smart, and had proven that on several occasions. He wasn't strong, as Ekana's rope had shown him.

All he was, was angry, stupid, and burning with fear. He was more afraid than he had ever thought he could be. Nothing scared him more than being hacked down by some sword or being stomped to death by an armored boot. He tried not to think about how bad dying would feel. Perhaps it wasn't as bad as he thought it was?

"What's wrong?" asked Anathane, squeezing his open hand with hers. Their eyes met briefly, but Jack just smiled at her wearily.

"Nothing. I just don't want to lose you guys. It sucks that we have to go through all this just because Dalaria got the drop on us, you know? I still don't get why I can't love you all, or why Anthony can't either."

"Well, that's hard to explain incomplete boy. See, back when you humans were just learning about us, far, far in the past, before modern civilization even. Many of you had the power to see into heaven and hell. They were called prophets."

"Prophets, like in the Bible?" Jack asked.

"No," she answered. "No, just ordinary babbling idiots who looked to often into the dens of angels and demons alike. Most of them were killed off in one way or another, by demons, angels, and some even by kings. Grigori Rasputin, you know, the evil Russian mystic? He could see the intricacies and inner happenings of our home. He got so depressed that he drank himself half to death and had sex with every prostitute in Saint Petersburg to get his mind off it."

Jack squeezed her hand. "You're getting off track again," he prodded.

"Sorry Jack. Um...I don't know what to tell you. Frankly, I don't know why we're not aloud to have you. It must have something to do with your ancestry though, because your blood is the problem. Someone in your bloodline made a wrong pact or fucked up, so here you are."

"I'm forbidden, huh?"

"Forbidden is just a word. Love, well, love has so much deeper meaning." Anathane gave his hand a little squeeze and breathed an anxious sigh. There was a long, tense moment between them, while Ekana was devoid of any witty, heated suggestions. The gravity of the situation drew down around them.

One of them could really die.

Jack squeezed her hand hard.

"I love you Anathane," he said to break the mood, though it didn't help at all. In fact, it sounded like a last declaration before death. He didn't like this. He felt like it was the last thing he was going to say to her, filling him full of despair. She could really die. Anathane, his invincible Anathane, could actually die because of him.

"Don't say that, please," pleaded the Amazon. "Please don't say that. I'll cry if you say it like that. Please..." Her eyes glittered with growing tears. She set Nyx in the sand beside her and pulled Jack out of Ekana's clutches and into her own.

Her arms tightened, but not painfully. This was not the usual sort of hug she gave him. She held him softly, but firmly. Jack did likewise, trying to keep the thoughts of her dying out of his mind. His throat choked up.

"I love you," whispered the incubus. "I love you."

"Please no, Jack," she begged.

"Please, remember that I love you even if I d-"

"No," she breathed. "No. I won't let you. I won't let you die. They deserve more from me. I'm not bringing them a body; I'm bringing them you, alive and well. If..." She sucked in several breaths and her chest heaved erratically. "Nobody deserves to-"

"Anathane, don't cry. I'm not dead. I'm still here." Jack forced his muscles to squeeze her harder, as if showing her how solid he was and how strong he still remained. Her bottom lip curled and Jack buried his head against the base of her neck. She began to weep.

It wasn't like any other time she had cried before though. She wasn't making a show of her emotions. She really felt it down to her core, the fear and anxiety of knowing that her lover was going to do something so dangerous in such a short time. She cried in earnest, and it tore Jack's heart apart to have her in tears.

"You're the only one of us who deserves to live, Jack. The only pure soul among us, and you have the greatest chance of dying. Why?!" she wailed. "Why?!"

"Alright Anathane, it's time to go back. We've dawdled here long enough." Nyx gave the greater demon's shoulder a short rub and she complied. Volna and Ekana returned to her side and she took them all back to hell in an instant. Back beneath gloomy red skies, Anathane continued to weep for hours on end a the prospect of her lover dying. Jack could do nothing but help her ride out the wave until she had cried herself out.

------------

"I've never seen her like this before. What's wrong?" Ekana sounded worried to Nyx. The succubi watched their old, faithful friend break down and bemoan even the very thought of the boy being ripped from her. Nyx clenched a fist.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers