Cemetery Summons Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

She sighed at the ridiculousness of her anger. It wasn't like it was his fault. He hadn't put Dalaria in the way of Anathane's happiness. But all the same, the succubus felt like he'd done something wrong. Jack wasn't stupid, but he was weak in the sense that he didn't know how to comfort his woman. It pained Nyx's black heart to see Anathane cry.

"She loves him, Ekana. She really found love after all these long ages. And now she might lose it."

Volna commented, "This isn't like her. She's our rock, the foundation of this whole damned adventure." The demon groaned. "Why's she like this now in the hour we most need her to be strong?"

"She's in love," Ekana spat disgustedly. "And it's screwing with her head."

"No, Ekana. Love is not the reason. Love made her strong enough to defy Dalaria. Hell, it was Jack that made her strong enough to defy that blatant worm in the first place."

"Then what shook her up so badly?!" Ekana snarled, flexing long talons in frustration.

Nyx simply gave the truth.

"Anathane is scared."

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers