Cemetery Summons Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers

"Had enough?" Jack said with a conceited smirk.

"You made a bad choice giving me rest. I'll devour you entirely now," Ekana snarled and drove herself down on hip. He was taken aback when she grabbed his dark brown hair with both hands and forced her kiss onto him. She smothered him with her lips.

But he fought back, and persisted with a skillful battle for control of his mouth. Ekana's long tongue explored the warm, wet cavern with great enthusiasm. She was undeterred by his efforts to out-kiss her. Meanwhile, his hands had risen to her chest and he groped her considerable breasts with virgin eagerness.

He pinched her nipples between his fingers and squished the rest of her tits with his palms. He massaged them in slow, circular orbits. Spines of pleasure shot through her body, down to her wanting pussy. She drove herself down harder.

Their mouths broke for a reprieve from the battle and he assaulted her breasts as soon as he was given the chance. He latched onto her like a newborn child and sucked again like she was going to make milk for him. The suction made her tit red and her nerves come alive with doubly piercing pain and pleasure. She bit her tongue to keep from screaming.

His rigid arousal ground against her center and more electric tingles shook her body. She put her hands on his chest and pushed up to remove his face from her bosom. But it didn't stop him. In fact, it made him suck harder so as to keep from losing his prize. Ekana groaned as he gave up sucking and licked the underside of her soft globe. He lifted the other, likewise, with his hand and ran his talented fingers across her flesh.

She could have screamed if she hadn't been in the throes of an orgasm. Her eyes were ready to immolate at any moment. It wasn't for anyone that she was taken out so quickly. She'd wasted so much of her energy on trying to push back against him instead of be consonant with his steamrolling force that she was tired.

She wanted to continue and dominate him for once in a fair way, with nothing to hang over his head but her own natural strength and skill, but she couldn't. She had been spent by her first orgasm, and this cocky brat had caused her second and third ones to cut her reserves scarcely thin. She groaned as he slammed her hard, bucking her body up.

Ekana felt someone grab her beneath the arms and lift her away before he could do it again.

"Don't do that to her. Can't you see her face?" Nyx protested. "You did a number on her. If she were really into it, she'd run with you for a good long while, but this is just a fling. She's exhausted trying to seduce you."

"She's tired because she's trying to seduce me? Why's she doing that?" Jack scratched the back of his head as he sat up. Nyx laid Ekana with her head on Volna's belly. The demon put a hand on Ekana's head and ran her slender fingers through her heir affectionately. Ekana watched the conversation continue.

"Well, quite frankly, to prolong the experience. It takes a lot of juice to make up for the amount of time and energy we waste trying to get you guys to fuck."

"Then how do ya'll boast that you've gone for days nonstop if Ekana can't go any more than twenty minutes? I don't get it."

Nyx sat down beside him again. "When lovers have sex, they don't need to use their powers to bind each other to their wills. So, they have a lot more energy to spend on the sex. And since succubi and incubi feed off each other's orgasms, the sex just keeps going until someone runs out of juice. Does that make sense?"

Jack shrugged. "Sure, I guess."

"Alright, then if you understand, you should stop trying to seduce me too," she grunted. "Because it's going to work if you're not careful."

"But I'm not doing anything," replied Jack. "I'm not trying to seduce you; I'm just talking to you."

"Well then don't look at me like I'm going to solve your problems. Go get Anathane and have her finish you off if you're still so horny. These two are burned out already." Nyx pulled Jack to his feet and he went off over a sand dune to find his big demon wherever she had run off to. All three of them lazily watched him leave.

Nyx turned to the two lying on the sand and shook her head with amusement.

"Such a hard young boy never had so squishy an ass," Volna breathed.

"Or so cute," Ekana added.

"You two are incorrigible. But watching him walk away makes me feel that Anathane did not make a mistake making him her prized possession. He would enchant more women by turning around than by staring into them."

Volna and Nyx went off on a tangent and Ekana was left to her own thoughts for the moment. Her main goal had been to get Volna to talk, but that had fallen apart almost as quickly as the idea of Jack had connected. She rubbed her pussy and got her fingers sticky with her own cum. She sighed. At least she had a good time. Secrets, she could always try another time. But the days where she could fuck that incubus were coming to an abrupt halt soon.

"You were right, Volna," the succubus sighed.

The demon propped herself up on her elbows in the sand. "About what?"

"Charisma," Ekana replied. "He's got charisma alright."

"Told you."

"The thing is, I want to fuck him now." She received a strange glance at that from the other two next to her.

"That hasn't changed from before," Nyx said.

Ekana let her head rest against Volna's taut stomach and growled, "And kill him too."

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers