Cemetery Summons Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

Night fell across the Sanctuary of the Underworld as a large celestial body in the sky passed through the sightless red orb farther out on its journey through the heavens. What had once been bright red dust and dark plants scattered here and there now turned to deep scarlet and dark indigo hues. The onset of night brought a quiet to the land that made things seem as if the cataclysm of two massive armies was not at hand.

The stone spires of Dalaria's fortresses and the wall surrounding them were silent, manned by silent figures in armor, the darkness betraying very little of their forms to those around, save for the firelight that kept their eyes useful.

Opposite the defenses lay an army of truly epic proportions. Some claimed that it was the largest number of beings ever assembled within the Second Circle, even greater than those of the Nine Circles War of old. Within a maze-like complex of swimming shapes and black specters lay an incubus in deep thought. Several hundred members of the army had been permitted their own lodging, and all of them had their own housing to return to if they so chose, but some slept together, which was not odd for the Second Circle's denizens were much known to do so often.

This night, however, while things were quiet all across the camp, a silent onlooker crept through the seams of the army's defenses, slipping through shadows, taking form and shape of nothing that could be comprehended by the sane mind. So stealthy was this midnight visitor that it was unnoticed by everyone awake, even as it entered the young incubus' tent.

Inside, there was not much to be had. The army had taken root across a wide sweep of land, and the few that had wills of their own had made camp within ruins of an age long gone and forgotten by many. Against a blanket the incubus lay, naked, eyes closed in deep thought. The visitor crept silently into his tent, and finally took form with a slight, barely audible giggle in glee.

"Hey, who is that?" Jack asked, feeling a hand creeping up his side. "Ekana, I swear to God if it's you..." He opened his eyes, and before he could even think to sit up, a hand was clamped over his mouth and two wide, curious eyes stared at him in the darkness.

"Shush now, be quiet," the eyes' owner said.

Jack smiled. "Anat-"

The hand made him silent again and a pair of lips soon took its place. The voice, which sounded familiar to Jack, shushed him again. "Hush. I don't know how you knew it was me, but be quiet and you can make this very enjoyable," she whispered.

Jack grinned and kissed Anathane's lips softly again. "Whatever you say," he replied coolly. His arms snaked around her waist almost mechanically, and his brow furrowed momentarily. This didn't feel the same same as t usually did. Was she...

Yeah, probably. She was changing shape to make it interesting. Jack liked that she was trying hard to make their sex memorable, but what she didn't realize was that by just being the one doing it with him she was making it memorable. That she was trying, Jack appreciated to a high degree.

"You wanna know something?" Jack asked in the most seductive tone he could manage.

"What's that?" the demon whispered back.

"I'm thinkin' that a blowjob would be really nice about now. Maybe I could get you off too?" he offered. Anathane paused for a few seconds before giving the tip of his nose a soft kiss.

"Sounds like an excellent plan," she purred, switching positions so that she was lying on top of him with her head at his crotch. Before she could get to work, Jack was already pushing his tongue past her wet folds and exploring territory that she had changed just for him, just to make it interesting. He let out a little chuckle that turned into a groan as she engulfed his throbbing cock hungrily.

"Tasty enough for ya?" he asked before teasing her clit with the tip of his finger.

"So hard," she murmured. "I'm glad I played with you now."

"You didn't have to play much to get me hard," he mused as he worked on her. Her scent permeated her entire being, sickly sweet, fragrant. It smelled almost like chlorine and jasmine, and a little bit like vanilla too. It wasn't her usual smell, but it turned him on nonetheless. He drove his tongue into her with renewed vigor.

She gasped suddenly and sucked harder and longer with every passing second. Jack found it a little bit difficult to focus on her while he was being pleasured so wholly. He traced patterns in her flesh, tickling little nerve bundles with the tip of his tongue, caressing ridges of sensitive tissue with the rough surface.

Likewise, she paid attention to the finer details of her fellatio and soon enough, Jack found himself approaching the edge. He wanted to keep going, but he realized that one shot might be all that he could get out of this joyride, and he wanted to make the most of it while he could.

"Wait a second. Switch back to before."

She gave a confused reply, "Huh? Why?"

"I sorta want this to end with us looking into each others' eyes. I know it sounds corny, but-"

She was already repositioned before he could finish. "No, it's very sweet. Here, let's finish." She sank down on his rigid member and elicited a moan from Jack's lips. He pushed up and buried himself down to the hilt inside her. She let out a soft moan and hey began to find a common pace between them.

Their rhythm wasn't particularly hard or fast, but it was good, and strong. Jack felt her insides shifting to take him in, and yearning to keep him there as he pulled back, only to oblige and bury himself in the cleft of her thighs without pause. She squashed her big boobs against his chest and he felt his body jolt at the feeling of their bodies in the most intimate position there could be. Virtually every erogenous zone they had touched each other.

Jack looked up into his lover's eyes and their faces drew closer. He could feel her breath against his cheeks, warm, familiar. Their foreheads connected and Jack felt something in his heart begin to overflow. They were going to get married and have kids someday. The very thought of that becoming a reality was enough to make him cry.

"I love you so much, Anathane."

"What?" she asked, her eyes slowly moving away from his.

"I love you, Anathane," Jack repeated, giving her a hard thrust to get his point across.

"Ana...Anathane?" she said, in a tone of disbelief.

Jack propped himself up on one elbow as their rhythm came to a low point, and then to a halt altogether. "Yeah, Anathane, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

The pair of eyes turned into pans of aquamarine blue fire.

"How do you know that name?" she snarled, taking Jack by the neck.

Jack's head thumped angrily at him as circulation to and from it was cut off in an instant. He tried to pry Anathane's hands away from his throat, but to no avail. "Anathane, cut it out! You're choking me!" he gasped.

"Why are you calling me Anathane?!" she thundered.

"Because you are Anathane! What's wrong with you?!" Jack yelled back. He finally managed to loosen the grip on his neck and gasped for breath. The fiery blue eyes stared at him like hatred given form.

"How do you know Anathane?" she asked, taking her hand from his neck to grab his wrist, and imprisoning the other with her opposite hand. She pinned him to the floor and growled like an animal about to devour its prey. "Tell me, or I will kill you here."

"Jack?" came a voice from outside the tent.

"Incomplete boy? What's going on? Not cheating on me, are you?"

Light from a lantern lit up the tent, and Jack found not Anathane on top of him, but another woman entirely. If the blue soul flame wasn't enough to give him a clue, the different body structure was. And the fact that Anathane stood at the mouth of his tent served to let him know that this was not his lover.

The woman holding Jack to the floor turned her head and suddenly froze. She looked as if she were seeing a ghost before her eyes, or something that shouldn't have been there, but existed in front of her regardless. Her eyes softened back to shining orbs in a second.

"...Anathane..." she murmured in shock.

"Mother?!" exclaimed the bronzed goddess.

"Mother?!" Jack shouted, looking between the two women in sheer disbelief and horror. Both women looked at him, followed by Nyx, and then a number of people gathered at the entrance of Jack's tent to see what the commotion was all about. The woman stood, Jack completely forgotten now.

"Anathane...is it you? Am I seeing things that are not real?" She stepped forward like a drunkard, slowly, weak-kneed. She stretched out a hand toward Anathane, who swatted it away unhappily and strode over to Jack with a concerned look written all over her face.

"Oh, Jack, what did she do to you? Mother, how could you? How could you do this to Jack?" she demanded, astonished.

"Anathane, I can't believe it's you! It truly is!" The woman leapt upon Anathane with a joyful look and kissed Anathane's face all over, laughing and crying at the same time, wrapping herself around the demon like a snake. Anathane fought her off and kept her at bay with a number of purple tentacles now jutting from her back.

"Mother, how could you sleep with him?" she asked again.

"Anathane, it's been so long since we met, and that's all you can ask? You're not happy to see me, at all?" the woman questioned, still crying tears of joy.

"You were fucking my fiancé! Of course I'm not happy!" roared the teal-haired demon in return, balling her fists.

"Of fuck, I'm so sorry Anathane," Jack said, trying to smooth over the fact that he'd been...fucking Anathane's mother. "I, I thought it was you, you know...pulling one of your pranks again. I'm sorry."

The demon turned to him and her gaze softened. "I'm not mad at you Jack, honest." She knelt down and wrapped her arms around Jack's shoulders to show that she had no animosity toward him. She looked back at her mother and growled.

"However, as for you, I'm furious. How could you fuck Jack? You're trying to steal him from me! He's gonna be your son-in-law, not your husband!" she whined. "Anatithenai, why?"

"Anatihenai?!" shouted Nyx and Ekana almost in unison.

"She's your mother?!" the succubus blurted out, swinging an arm toward the more ancient of the two demons. "Anathane, your blood ties to her are by birth?"

"Of course," Anatithenai replied, wiping away tears. "Who else's daughter wound she be? I mean, just look at what she can do? She's like me in a lot of ways, including having a taste for those solid boys."

"Mother!" Anathane whined. "You always do this! Stop it!"

"But you are like me, down to the way you can manipulate your body," affirmed Anatithenai with a confident nod.

"There is no way in the Nine Circles that you can be her mother. There's just no fucking way." Nyx was astonished beyond measure, rooted to the stop where she stood in awe.

"How could I not be? Who else but the original slime could be her mother if she can do all the things she can with her mind and body. Cute little thing, my precious flower." The lower half of her elegant, curvy body collapsed into a miasma of goo and she seemed to glide across the floor toward Anathane.

The latter of the two bared her long fangs. "You seem to have gotten over the fact that I'm here very quickly, mother. Were those tears just for show?"

Anatithenai stopped. "No, honey, you have no idea how happy the fact that you're safe and sound has made me. But I am so angry at Dalaria right now that I cannot cry. My fingers itch, I am so furious, but I love you so much as well; I can neither be angry nor cry in joy."

"What's your vendetta against Dalaria?" Anathane asked, lessening her anger toward the demon before her. Anatithenai's skin faded to a translucent blue color and her eyes receded into the liquid mass of her face, two glowing orbs in a writhing sea of watery slime.

"She told me that she had you locked up in a dungeon and threatened to kill you if I ever disobeyed her. She said she would release you if I complied for one million years. I'm so happy you're safe!"

She leapt upon Anathane and began to weep profusely into her daughter's arms. The two just sat there for a while in the light of the lamp, one crying, one simply glad that her future husband was alright. Anatithenai's tears eventually stopped and she regained a measure of her composure. After kissing Anathane all over, she turned to the incubus beside her.

"You weren't bad," she remarked, tendrils of her body slowly creeping up his legs. "I felt something inside you that I've not ever seen before. It was almost, well, the closest word I can think of is hybrid. But something can't feel hybrid, now can it?"

"I guess not," Jack agreed uneasily, attempting to move away from the slime dragging him toward the demon.

"Don't be afraid. I won't kill you this time when we finish, I promise," she cooed, extending an arm toward him.

"I don't think so," Anathane snorted, tugging Jack out of her mother's grip. "Jack is mine, and mine alone for now. Only Fain, Niaf, and Elassa may share him with me. That's what we agreed on, just us four. No more!"

"Not even your mother? Have you no appreciation for the amount of hard work, effort, and pain it took for me to give you the gift of life?" teased the elder of the two.

"Anathane was not molded by her mother," snorted the bronzed demon.

"And she was not raised by her either."

"And we are our own person!"

"We aren't you!"

"We're Anathane!"

"Anathane, calm down; it's okay," Jack told her, hugging her with one arm and putting a hand against the back of her head to draw their faces together. "Don't get mad. It's okay. I don't know how moms are supposed to be, but I know how annoying some people can be. Just take it in stride instead of getting mad, okay?"

She gave him a defiant look, but her mood gave way to even his tiniest wishes now, and her wall of enmity toward her mother came crashing down in an instant. Their lips met briefly and she heaved a heavy sigh in compliance.

"Only for you, incomplete boy. Only for you," she said. She pinched his ass sharply and then led her mother out of the tent, not seeing the dirty wink the elder gave Jack as they and most of the others left. Volna stayed, but only briefly.

"You don't happen to have any of her on you still, do you?" the greedy demon asked.

"What do you mean by 'any of her' on you?"

Volna's brow knitted momentarily. "Any girl goo? Juice, saliva, hair, blood? Anything that isn't you pretty much." She waited patiently for Jack to check himself over.

He shrugged. "Nope."

Volna's eyes fell. "Not even a single hair?"

"Nope," Jack answered again.

"Fuck" Volna sighed, leaving. "Would have made me a fortune. Now I'll never get it."

With all his visitors for the night gone, and several members of Grymir's army patrolling his tent on a silent vigil, he went to sleep and tried to think about what a wedding in hell would be like. It was a pleasant thought that carried him the whole night.

*

A/N: It's been two months since I last updated. Sorry, I participated in NaNoWriMo and won again this year. I read through this chapter and realized that several parts do not flow very well. However, instead of rewriting what took me two months to get down in OpenOffice, I just left it how it was with a few minor touch-ups. And, I just now realized that the sex, if it's still that, ain't so good anymore. So, I'll leave it to you guys: do you want me to include sex in the remaining chapters, or just finish the story? You vote. Until then, thanks for all the support and I hope you'll keep reading.

P.S. Double Down Dave, something about your username is fascinating to me, so I'm going to put you in here somewhere.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers