Cemetery Summons Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

Jack shook his head. "No, that's not it at all. Anathane is actually too much for me as it is, and so are Elassa, Niaf, and Fain. But I love all of them. And I want all of them forever. They all said they loved me, so I'm going to honor that by making it official."

"Don't you think Anathane deserves a little more because she's so much more than your succubi?" asked Anatithenai.

Jack shook his head. "Nope."

"Why?"

"The same reason none of the others deserve more time than Anathane. I love them all equally, and I want to be fair to all of them. I don't plan on having days where I just see one of them either. I plan on spending all the time with all of them."

"Isn't that unfair to Anathane, whose so much more than they are? Who helped fight a war for you. Who risked her life for you on several occasions? Who acted as a rock and shield for you when you needed her?"

"I love Anathane, Anatithenai. Don't ever think I don't. Anathane told me everything she wanted, and I said I could give her that. You know what it was? That I love her until I closed my eyes and drew my last breath and lived no more. And I will never let her down on that account. I will always love her. I will love my wives with all my heart, and I will never betray them." Jack's voice was so firm that it startled him. He hadn't thought something so concrete would come out of his mouth.

Anatithenai seemed to be farther away from him now than she had been at first. Jack didn't know how her face wasn't as close when they were still chest-to-chest. When he looked down, he jumped in surprise at the size of her chest.

Her body had swelled a huge amount in the past minute, and Jack didn't know how he had missed something so drastic. Her tits were as big around as his head each! She smirked at him and arched a brow.

"And what would betraying them entail? Hmmm? Would that mean being turned on by...other sources of love?" Jack could feel his arousal coming to the fore. His cheeks flushed as red as roses.

"No, Anathane said the only way I could betray them is if I spurned their love or ignored them. She said I could sleep with anyone I wanted, as long as it was her bed I came back to at the end of the day."

"Well, you've satisfied my curiosity for now. I just have one more thing I need to talk to you about in private. Nyx, if you would excuse us," the slime said, pushing Jack away from the succubus who merely waved a hand to signal that she had heard anything at all. Once Jack and Anatithenai were alone, the former's chest swelled further and Jack grew suspicious of her intentions. He knew that being alone with her was already the beginning of something bad.

"You don't plan on trying to fuck me, do you?" Jack asked.

Anatithenai suppressed a murky chuckle. "Oh, if you only had the strength to get away from me now," she said.

"H-" Jack didn't even get a single syllable out before she slammed a wall of water into his face and pushed so much into his mouth that it came streaming out of his nose. She glared down at him and pushed her mighty form against him firmly.

"I will not play games with you now, Jack. Personally, I don't think you're worthy of having my daughter. Not even close. In fact, I hate the thought of her being bound to someone as foolish and weak as you. Even if you are special to her, and trust me, you are something different; I do not sanction this marriage between you two."

Jack could only glare. "..."

Anatithenai continued. "I have very little respect for you, or your friends. They're pitiful little things in my eyes, and you are the most insignificant of them that I can find. You, who I can tell were human once, are the dumbest, most unworthy, and weakest incubus I could have ever found."

Jack's glare darkened. "..."

Anatithenai raised her hand in a fist, and then dropped it with a sigh. "But you fuck like a tiger. Gwir's blood, you fuck like someone I've come across in the mood only twice. I hate the thought of you marrying Anathane so much I want to kill you for taking her life away from her and wasting its potential. But I can't bring myself to do it, knowing that killing you denies the Nine Circles of something like that. You, hybrid..."

She leaned close enough for Jack to feel the warmth of her body radiating outward.

"...can make lovemaking so deep...so intimate...so soul-shiveringly intense, that it would be a sin to take something so precious away from my daughter. I do not like you in any sense of the word, but I do like the way your body and mine fit together. I made a promise to Anathane to protect you from all of Dalaria's minions, and I will make due on that promise. But I never said I wouldn't protect you from me."

Jack felt something push down on his cock and his eyes rolled back in his head. Anatithenai crushed her chest against him, reenforcing the fact that she was on a higher level than he was. Jack couldn't control his arousal over the size of her tits. It wasn't like he was crazy for them, but they were just so big and squishy and real that he couldn't help himself.

"That's right, little boy; you can't wrap your head around these big, naughty titties of mine, can you? They're just so big and round and all over your body, now aren't they? Should I make them a little more manageable for you? I can't hardly see how these huge jugs are of any use to you if they're this gigantic."

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" Jack tried to get her to let him speak so he could possibly call for help, or persuade her to hold off. (in hopes that Anathane would arrive in time to get her away from him) But the demon took it as a sign that he was complaining wholeheartedly about her suggestion.

"Oh, so you really don't like the idea of taking anything away from these big, heavy boobs? I didn't think you'd like me if my knockers were this colossal, but if you want them even bigger..." Her tits began to swell again and Jack shook his head to tell her that enough was enough. She just sighed softly and let her body even out.

The slime's chest was enormous. Her body was the same proportion it had been when they had first met, but her boobs were positively the biggest Jack had ever seen. They looked like they were big beach balls, and were soft and plush, even more so than Anathane's. His cock was so hard he could have lifted up the back end of a car with it.

Anatithenai just looked at him with a sense of superiority about her. They both knew Jack was helpless to his own desire here, though he was truly ready to escape at the first sign of her defenses weakening. He whimpered as she lifted him out of the water and placed him on the side of the bath.

"That aughta do it for you. I can see you're not happy to do this, so I'll make it up to you by telling you why I'm doing this. Well, I'll tell you my excuse first, because I'm not a liar." She acted as if her tits really did weigh her down, and hefted each mammoth mammary out of the water and let it rest on his lap, burying his throbbing cock in a wall of slimy, heavenly flesh. Jack fought her as she bound his arms behind his back, but it was of little use against her sheer amount of strength.

'Fuck you,' he thought bitterly.

'You really need to work on your choice of words,' she replied into his head.

'You can do this too?' Jack asked mentally.

'Of course. Now, as I was trying to explain before these humongous hooters got out of the water. I need food to survive, more than this environment can give me. Everyone else down here can just live off the stuff that permeates the air, but I need a little more...substance, if you will. Namely, what you're going to give me in a few minutes. But, in reality, that's just an excuse to have you jizz all over my positively massive rack. Just tell me when you're ready.'

'Let's just get this over with.'

'Don't lie to me. I know you're already loving this more than you did your last titfuck. And trust me; I can make this one a whole lot better.' She jiggled the mass of butter-slick tits crushing Jack's lap and he groaned in pleasure. The sound was drowned out by the water covering his mouth though. But Anatithenai still felt it, or at least she motioned that she did.

Jack tried to get his hands free, but she had them bound so tightly that he couldn't even move them. He sighed, and looked crossly at the slime as she straightened her fake hair with long, elegant fingers. It was hard to believe that she could mold her body with such precision that her fingers looked as real as Jack's did, and yet her entire form was the consistency of gelatin.

"Hold on," she said. "Can't a girl freshen up before she plays around with your junk?" She gave him a knowing smirk and Jack rolled his eyes. Of course she could. Jack's wasn't in a position to stop her from doing anything at the moment, bound and gagged with slime.

Anatithenai finished and scooted herself snugly against Jack's legs. She wrapped herself around his legs to keep him from moving at all, and squashed her chest against his stomach, keeping it all together with her arms. Pushing her tits together caused them to jiggle and wobble uncontrollably, which turned Jack on more than watching them grow had.

She hadn't even started and he was already breathing heavily. He glanced up at everyone else to see if they could offer him any help, but they were all either engrossed in their own company, or saw what was happening and didn't realize that Anatithenai was doing more than just talking to him. He rolled his eyes. Typical friends down here in hell. Everyone was on board with helping him fight a war, but when it came to him being used as a sex toy? Everyone just turned their heads and whistled as if they hadn't seen a damned thing.

Anatithenai pushed her tits down and the sensation punched through Jack's head like a hammer. His body shuddered involuntarily at the feeling of slick, pliable flesh engulfing his cock entirely. She pushed harder, her hands almost disappeared into the mass of semi-liquid flesh she had against him. It looked like she was trying to pop two huge water balloons, but her hands just caused them to stretch.

She let up, and the smooth crevice his cock was squeezed into slid up, and then back down when she kneaded her gargantuan tits again. She looked like she was having fun crushing him between her breasts, watching his face as she applied pressure and molded herself around his arousal.

Her flesh was like nothing Jack had ever felt before. It was soft, but it was slick, and perpetually lubricated. He couldn't imagine what she was doing to him right now while she titfucked him with what seemed like careful, methodic manipulations.

From the information Jack had about slimes, she was doing one of two things. She could be slowly digesting him like slimes were supposed to do every moment they touched something organic, only the process would take several hours to show any significant effect. Or, she could really just be giving him the greatest titfuck of his life in order to get him to cum.

He no longer bothered with those thoughts when Anatithenai picked up the pace and said in a peeved tone, "Not good enough to keep your attention on me, is it? I'll show you who to ignore." She forced her tits together and rubbed them up and down his rigid erection in opposite directions, moving him left and right a few inches with every heave.

Jack ground his teeth together and started to lose his control. His knees locked together and his canines grew to long fangs. Jack held everything back for as long as he could, but when Anatithenai mentioned just how big and heavy her breasts were to him, he couldn't restrain himself.

His wings thrust from his back and his horns sprouted up at the same moment his eyes imploded into two balls of white flames. He threw his head back and let out a roar that was drowned by the water she was using to cover his mouth.

"Cum for me, hybrid," Anatithenai said sensually.

That was the last straw for Jack, and he let go. He plastered cum into her cleavage with such force that gobs of it hit her in the chin. Jack hadn't cum that hard since Jaelani had given him a blowjob and Anathane had finished it. Anatithenai looked conceited, even this Jack could see in the wake of his intense climax.

She let out an amused chuckle and absorbed the semen into her body without ceremony. The slime closed her eyes and slowly, a shape began to form inside of her chest between where her lungs would be if she were human. It was spherical, and purple in color.

Jack's eyes went wide as he realized what it was. It was her slime core! When her attention was drawn to messing with her slime core, Jack freed his arms and lunged forward with one hand outstretched. He plunged his arm into her body and she reacted by sending a fist into his jaw. It threw him off, but not enough to keep him from grazing the edge of her core.

The reaction was instant.

Her body retraced into its original form and Jack felt himself being sucked into it with the force of a black hole tugging him in. He couldn't even blink in the time that it took for her to wrap him in herself and squeeze her now-dark indigo eyes shut. Suddenly, the entire bath was silent, save for the ragged, shallow breathing of the ancient slime.

Jack blinked in confusion and tried to understand what had just happened. He had hardly grazed her slime core, and she had contracted like sea slug under attack. All eyes were on her. She opened her eyes slowly and glared daggers into Jack's soul.

"Don't you ever. Ever. Touch my core again, or I will drop you dead." Her voice was so fierce that Jack almost thought that she was giving him a declaration from God Himself. She pushed him out of her body and removed herself from the bath, sulking as she left the immediate area.

Jack found himself the center of unwanted attention, and quickly put himself beside Nyx to diffuse some of that attention. The dark succubus rubbed his wet, fiery red hair and let out an amused little chuckle in response to Jack's confused, embarrassed face.

"What's so funny?" he muttered.

Nyx just smiled. "You know, she really just wants the best for her daughter, Jack. You should give her a little more respect."

"Respect?!" Jack shouted. "You think you know about respect? Any of you? You guys regularly abuse me because I can't fight back! You fuck me against my wishes, threaten to cut my balls off, treat me like public property! You tie me up, gag me, make fun of me, tell me again and again every weak point I have! You think you know what respect is?"

Nyx shrugged. "At least we don't reach into your body against your wishes and start touching things we shouldn't."

"What, her slime core? But that's totally different! Did you see what she was doing to me?"

"What you did, touching her core, is something that slimes all take very seriously. They only let the people they have given their souls to touch their cores. That little purple ball is her essence. It's everything she is, and you touching it means that she was comfortable enough with you to let you see it. She trusted you, and you abused that trust just to settle a petty power grudge against her."

"But-"

"What you did can be taken as extremely offensive, and most of the time, people who do that get killed. Anatithenai...honestly, should have killed you for that. If I were you, I'd go set things right with her before she decides to bear a grudge."

"Why should I have to apologize for not knowing? Why? All she did was abuse me, and now that I finally get back at her, she gets mad and stomps off like a three-year-old. Why is this my fault?"

"It's nobody's fault," Nyx explained. "But her not doing anything to you for that deserves an apology from you. What you did was cruel, and even though it wasn't on purpose, you hurt one of your greatest allies in this world. Now go set things right," Nyx urged gently, assuming a motherly figure in Anathane's place.

Jack groaned and got out of the soothing bath to go set things straight with the demon. "I don't see how this is going to help," he said, doubting the effectiveness of saying he was sorry for doing something that was so unspeakably horrible by accident.

Nyx flipped a lock of fiery red hair out of her charcoal-black face and shrugged again. "It worked on me, didn't it?" she said as he left.

He found Anatithenai sitting on the steps of the bathhouse, brooding alone. Jack didn't take three steps toward her before a tendril of slime in the shape of a kitchen knife halted him. Jack put his hands up and Anatithenai pushed the blade against the dip in his throat.

"Look, Anatithenai, I came here to unwind this knot. So just...let me say I'm sorry so we can get past this," Jack pleaded.

The blade melted into a round blob and retreated back into Anatithenai's body.

"That's not just something you can say sorry about and move on, Jack." She let out a long, unhappy sigh and Jack took it as his cue to sit down beside her. Her legs melted into a puddle of goo and bubble up under his feet in seconds.

"What's that for?" Jack asked.

"So you can't just up and leave when you feel uncomfortable. I want to see you stay with something 'til the end, even if I have to root your feet to the ground to do it." She looked at him concernedly and then hung her head.

"Look, I don't know what else to do but say sorry. I know you don't like me, but I don't want you to hate me. I only did it because you made me feel so inferior. I don't like that."

"You hurt me Jack. I showed you all the respect I could by letting down my guard and showing you the second most precious thing I have ever conceived, beneath only my daughter. You abused my trust, and made me look and feel so foolish. I don't like that."

"What choice did I have to get you off? You sure as hell weren't gonna stop if I asked you to."

"You humiliated me, Jack. You can't expect me to agree and think that because it was your only choice, that it was a good one. I'm still angry at you for doing that. I should have killed you."

"Then tell me what I can do to make it up to you, Anatithenai. If sorry's not enough, then how can I make things right?" Jack was confused and felt like he was being victimized for something that shouldn't have been a big deal.

"You can't make it up to me, because you can't take back touching my core. You are the only man to touch my core, the first, the only, the dumbest, stupidest, most foolish, incompetent, ignorant, clueless, most idiotic man to touch my core." She bubbled with unrest and positioned herself face-to-face with Jack.

"I'm sorry, okay? I don't know how to say it with enough meaning. I-"

"If you want to make it up to me, then go. You took away something very special to me. I don't want to see your face anymore. Get out of my sight and I will think of a way you can redeem yourself in my eyes."

"Fine," Jack said, and stood to leave. He took a few steps and then stopped. Anathane had warned him about women. When they were mad at you, they really wanted you to comfort them. When they wanted you to go away, and threatened to kill you, they 'really' wanted you to comfort them. And when you left, that meant they wanted you to come back fuck them until they were happy.

So, Jack turned right back around and jumped at Anatithenai, arms outstretched. He crashed into her, and wrapped both arms around her waist, rubbing his cheek against hers with a stupid grin on his face. Anatithenai's eyes turned dark indigo.

"What do you-"

"Let's fuck!" Jack exclaimed, gracing the slime's face with a long, sloppy kiss. Anatithenai shifted suddenly so her front now faced Jack. She looked like she was caught between cross and surprised. Jack kissed her hard on the mouth and the slime flooded his mouth with cool, sweet water that quickly solidified into a semi-solid tongue.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers