Cemetery Summons Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers

Jack turned a little red at the thought if his inadequateness compared to her. He was just this little guy, a new demon...or incubus...or both, however you looked at it. She was a golden goddess of lust and beauty. How could he ever live up to her expectations? She deserved someone who could at least match her size, if not her stamina. Someone like Tirol would be better for her, not him.

"Hey, stop thinking like that Jack," Anathane scolded, slapping his ass sharply.

"What?" Jack whined back, wincing as she slapped him again.

"Don't think I didn't put a little bit of me back in you already. One of me doesn't have a tongue anymore for a reason. So don't go thinking I'm too good for you. You're good enough for me; for all of us Jack. Even though Tirol is a giant, his sex drive is only as powerful as an angel's." She let her gaze fall on the angel, and by chance, the giant looked over and raised his hand in greeting. "You Jack, could outlast him at any moment in your life now. You are his sexual superior, and we are going to make you prove that soon."

"Does that mean what I think it means?" Jack asked, completely aware of what proving his sexual prowess meant.

"It means all four of what you think," the demon replied, leaning down to kiss his forehead. "Now let's go bring our white knight's maidens back home. Tirol can handle things here. And I think Kan is out of action already, if you know what I mean." She giggled and Jack saw what she meant by it.

Kan and Anthony were lost in their own world against one wall, locked in a timeless embrace of passion, attempting to find a little bit of privacy and avoid the eyes of their friends. Jack looked around to see if things really were clear here. Dalaria's men had surrendered and the battle had wound down here.

They pushed on without Tirol, Kan, and Anthony for obvious reasons and continued the search for the lowest dungeons where Anthony had said the three hearts were held before he and Kan had lost themselves to each other.

It was all winding down now. Everyone was back together as they should be. Anathane had returned and looked and felt more fearsome and beautiful than ever. All that was left was to recover Elassa, Niaf, and Fain and everything would be over.

Jack didn't care what happened to Dalaria now, as long as she couldn't do any more harm to Jack or any of his friends.

*

A/N: Sorry there wasn't any real sex action in this chapter. It kinda sucked anyway; sorry about that. And I realized that anything I try to make epically important always falls short of how I see it in my head. Meh, whatever. I hope you enjoyed it.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,062 Followers