Centaur Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mathew was already on the edge when she started to slowly pump his cock, he let loose with a massive orgasm. Felicia kept up slowly running her hand up and down his cock, she had the other on his stomach to keep him from moving his hips. She could feel him shudder several times. She released his sensitive head and laid her head against his hips. She kept up the slow strokes, waiting for him to harden back up. When he was hard again, she licked him from the base to his head.

Mathew groaned, "FEliciAhahh!"

She patted his stomach, "Shhhh." She put both hands on his waist and pulled herself up. When she got her front legs under she put her hands on his shoulders and got her rear legs under herself. Then pulled Mathew into her breasts. His favorite toys. "This is for the other day, love."

Mathew loved Felicia's chest, her firm breasts stood proud from her twenty-eight-inch human waist. She had the biggest breasts of any girl he knew growing up. Even at school. None could compare with her thirty-six' D's. He used to wake up in the middle of those nights dreaming of her chest. The pinkie size nipples were a forever fascination to him. And having her hold his head, forcing him to love them, made his cock harder with renewed need. He could feel her fidget and he knew she was swinging her ass opposite of her tail.

He slowed down and kissed the tops and rubbed her sides, trying not to overstimulate them or make her nipples raw. She had a long-run tomorrow. He pushed her back and stood up a little and kissed her. Then leaned over and nibbled her ear, whispering, "Turn around my mare."

Felicia smiled and backed out of her stall then turned and backed in, "Mount me my Stallion." Mathew was going to lick her pussy until she begged him to mount her, but her request made him change his mind. She had already lifted her tail for him as he took in her shapely croup and ass. He could see her need flowing down her inner gaskin almost to her callosity. Mathew rubbed the head of his cock against her labia. Her vulva winked at his touch. He rubbed her a little more until he opened her labia to see her labia minor and vagina. Lining himself up, he pushed himself in slowly enjoying as her vagina, as it resisted his intrusion, squeezing him, as he slid in. Felicia screamed when his hips made contact with her proud ass.

He could feel her vagina contract as the first orgasm ripped through her tiny body. She shuddered under him. He hastily grabbed her haunches to keep her from dropping, and to keep him inside. When her breathing slowed down and pulled himself out halfway and pushed himself in at a slow pace until he felt her started moving with him in opposite directions. Mathew sped up as Felicia got into their rhythm.

He didn't want to repeat the other day, where both were too sore to do much after their marathon sex in the barn. So he slipped his left hand to the base of her tail and started rubbing it, "Dang it Mathew, stop it! Your, you're going ah ah make me cum."

"That is the idea love!" He slipped his other hand around started teasing her clitoris, it took second from simple moaning to outright screaming. "Mathew stop, too much, stopppp, ahh I am cumming!" Mathew quickly moved his hands as Felicia's back legs gave way. He rode her down, helping her get her rear legs folded under her. Just a few more strokes and he felt his balls clench and slammed into her one more time, riding out his orgasm on the tail of hers.

Mathew laid on Felicia's croup enjoying her full ass still holding his cock inside her. Thinking they would both need showers in the morning. He listened to her breathing as it got shallower. So did his.