Centaur Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicia moaned out, "He should have stepped up like a Stallion would have, and claimed his filly, right then and there. Instead, he waited a few days, prolonging my need of relief!" Felicia bunched up her front leg muscles and reared up dislodging Mathew. He tried to grab her lower shoulders but his hands were slippery with soap. He slid off her lower back into the water laughing. As he came up, she dunked herself under as well, rinsing her hair. "That is for making me wait those extra days before you claimed me!"

Mathew laughed, "What can I do to make it up to you?"

Felicia turned and grabbed the washcloth and bar of soap. "Wash my back and backside, then claim me as yours!"

Mathew touched her head reminding her, "Shut down the elven heritage, no need to give them a repeat performance." Then he took both from her hands and lathered up the cloth and mounted her lower back again as she pulled her wet hair off her shoulder. Mathew ran the cloth and a soapy hand over her smooth skin enjoying rubbing her back. He lifted his cock up and scooted himself closer to rub his chest along her back as he reached around to wash her chest. Her large, firm breasts seemed to attract his hands whenever he saw them, even walking around the house naked, he had sudden urges to touch them.

He washed around them, between them, and under them, knowing if he washed her body as fast as he could he could play with them sooner. Felicia surprised him when she walked closer to the shallower end with him mounted on her lower back so he could wash her stomach area. Her stomach was not there, but in her lower horse half, so all he rubbed was a large bundle of muscles that surrounded her upper core. For such a tiny woman, her lower horse body was extremely strong.

He enjoyed feeling her body move under his stiff cock. Her lower shoulders moved his legs and waist rubbing his stiff cock resting along her human and horse part line. The different textures exciting him as her lower horsehair rubbed the base of his cock and her smooth human part rubbed the sensitive head.

Mathew slid back laying his weight on her dock, and reached around her lower shoulder to wash her lower chest plate. As he was washing he could feel her rump and thighs move slightly as his legs struggled to hold on her point of hip, grinding his sensitive cock into her rump and his chest laying on her croup.

He gave up and slipped over her rump dragging his cock across her dock knowing she could feel it from the nerve bundle under her dock. He stepped up to her flank and started washing her side and lower chest, and belly, all the way to her stifle. Rinsing the rag, he soaped it back up as he walked to her other side. He repeated washing that side then washed her back and loins. Saving her point of hip and thighs so he could stand behind her.

Mathew washed her hips and thighs then started on her rump. He grabbed the base of her tail to lift it, Felicia moaned when he took hold of it. Lift it he could see her labia was already puffed out and she was leaking some feminine juices. Soaping up his hand, he rubbed between her ass cheeks making sure he rubbed from rosebud down to her groin area and inner stifles. He could feel her trying to move her tail as he rubbed her.

When he was done, he smacked her ass cheek saying, "Go rinse." As he started washing himself. He felt Felicia step behind him and start washing his hair. Leaning back, he tried to rub her nipples with his back. She pushed him towards the deep end saying, "Rinse!"

Mathew swam to the deep end near the walkway then back to stand up in front of Felicia. He wrapped his arms around her upper waist pulling her in, kissing her. He could feel her through the farm's clairvoyance spell. He opened it wide open. He could feel her body responding to his kiss. He knew her nipples ached to be touched. When he touched it, he felt his and hers her labia clinch with his touch. Her tongue darted out into his mouth trying to get more feedback from him or make his connection to her that much stronger. He could feel her need for him to pet her breasts, where to touch or rub.

He could feel when her nipple or side of her breast needed to rest from being overstimulated. He could feel her tail work on her backside, the feedback from the nerves under her dock made even his butt cheeks flex wanting relief. He did not have to say a thing, nor gently push her. They both stepped to the shallow end while kissing. Then Felicia knelt, double folding her legs under herself, and lifting her tail for Mathew. Mathew knelt behind her letting the cool water temper his need before playing with Labia's opening with his cock. When the feedback got too much, he pushed himself, all the way in feeling Felicia's quivering vagina pull him in.

He did not grab her haunch but double handed the base her tail, that he felt Felicia was anticipating. Using her tail, he pulled his hips back and pulling on her tail, he pulled them together. The feedback through the link sent his mind reeling. Hundreds of new mental sensations overloaded his mind. He never knew what Felicia felt when he fucked her. The spot at the base of his spine itched. He tried scratching Felicia's but it did not help, so he tried his with no relief.

Mathew reached down to touch Felicia's clitoris, he wasn't prepared for the sensations running through their link. The male body had no equivalent and the mixed message sent his body into instant orgasm mode with Felicia's.

Felicia screamed her orgasm when Mathew touched her clitoris, she felt the weird pressure as his, there's testicles tightened up and sent the semen down the urethra. Felicia saw white in her mind as their combined body convulsed in a double overloaded orgasm, the feeling both his and her orgasm at the same time shocked her into fainting.

Mathew froze as a white flash hit his mind taking him into the darkness as Felicia screamed then fainted.

Mathew came to laying over Felicia's dock. Looking around night had fallen and the small summer insects were singing. It was mid-afternoon when they got to the pond. He did not know the time but he guessed they both must have been out for four or five hours. What started out, as a good idea, was not, in the end as he struggled to stand. His legs and knees hurt. He just got upright when they gave out and fell into the pond.

Felicia moaned as the splashed water jolted her awake. "Mathew!?"

"Give me a sec dear, I am trying to stand also." He ended up crawling over to Felicia and climbing up her side with her helping him. Once upright, he had to wait for his legs to stop wobbling before he could release her hand and help her stand. Felicia was worst off with her legs being double folded under her. It took several tries before she got her front legs up. Mathew had to wobble to her backside and physically lift her rump for her to stand.

They wobbled to the deep end to rinse off. Then back to the shallow end in case their legs did not hold up. Mathew walked over and grabbed a towel and dried himself off before calling Felicia over. He dried her underside, then each leg one at a time. Slipping on his sandals they made their way slowly back to the house. Mathew handed her the towel as he made his way into the kitchen and started a pot of water to boil. Both heard each other's stomach grumble as they walked. And laughed as they wobbled along.

Mathew started a pot of five-grain mash for Felicia and a pot of porridge for himself. Nothing fancy, just filling. He had to feed the fire a few more little branches to keep both pots boiling. He asked Felicia if she wanted tea.

"No," Holding up her large drinking glass, "Just more water if you would please." Mathew pumped the well and filled the water pitcher and brought his own glass over. After a glass, he asked Felicia to watch the stove as he hobbled over to the barn to shoo the mare inside and close the outer doors. He left her with several armloads of hay and a scoop of grain. Even though it hurt to walk over, he did not want to leave her out in case any of the wild cats came down from the hills. He arrived as Felicia was serving up his porridge. Her five-grain was already on her table.

"Where did you go, love?"

"To put the mare inside the barn for the night, I would leave her out, but if a wild cat came down I don't think I could get up to save her tonight." Mathew ate as much as he could, but poured half down the drain. He was in the bedroom spreading out his blanket in Felicia's stall when she came in.

"You should sleep in your bed tonight love, my legs still hurt and I might accidentally kick you while I sleep." Mathew looked at her nodded and picked up his blanket and flopped on the bed cover and pulled his ground blanket over himself.

"I take it you have no issues with that dear?" He didn't answer. Felicia turned down the lantern and backed into her sleeping stall.

(XXXXXX)

Three men stood on a hill overlooking a small farm and oak grove. The taller human turned to the others, "So this is Lindrose family farm."

"Yes, but he doesn't run it nor control it. His nephew owns it, a second-year drop out from the academy. Fatal power reserve failure. But with this new powerful Clairvoyance spell, I am not too sure the boy had FPRF, I am thinking he faked it, Grand Master."

Grand Master Morrison struggled to remember who Lindrose's nephew was. He remembered his sister, she only made it to a very weak Master level, and he thought she might have married a junior level mage. Neither were either strong in Magic. No wonder the nephew was a dropout, but this spell over the farm was blazing. He carefully lowered his shields and gently probed the CV spell. After thirty minutes, he found out why they could not analyze the farm. The spell was fully powered but only throttled back in size that was the reason why it was blazing like it did. That and it hummed with the power of the planet said this was Elven magic.

"The elf's put that spell up. I don't know why they did it this way. Maybe to make a statement saying they now controlled this farm. We can't allow them to control our only good source of Dragon Claw powder."

"I will send a summons to Master Elite Lindrose in the morning to have him present himself tomorrow afternoon to answer questions about his farm.

"It is not his, Grand Master Peron, but this, nephews of his," Morrison said. "See if he is ranked, if he is, also call him in to answer to the council. If not, get Lindrose in and we can ask him why an Elven spell now covers this farm and to answer why he failed in securing it for the council and in the king's name."

Peron nodded, and then turned to the other mage. Master Denford, you did a good job noticing this, keep up scanning the west for problems, but until we have answers don't probe this valley to alert those that placed this spell that we are watching."

"Yes, Grand Master Peron."

(XXXXXX)

Robert sat at his large desk in one of the upper bedrooms that were converted to his private office. He was 'cooking' the books for his quarterly report to the council on supplies on hand and expected deliveries and sales. He was moving some older potions ingredients into the spoiled category when an old man appeared next to the door. He was stooped over and held a cane in his hand. Looking around he saw Robert sitting at his desk with an open tally book in front of him. Grand Master Dorthan stood up straight and flipped the walking stick in his hand as he walked over and pulled out a chair to sit.

"I thought you weren't allowed to do the books," Dorthan said with a grin.

"These are not the 'official' ones," Robert replied. "These are my reference books, besides Cyril just copies these entry's anyway. She has nothing to do with the business and doesn't care too. She only pretends too, to piss off Morrison, since he tried to force her to marry his illegitimate son Peron."

"That's a lie Robert, I am still sure you used some dark magic potion to turn her affections from him to you."

"Didn't need a potion, it was my good looks and charm."

Dorthan laughed, "Most likely your big..., fist when you gave Peron that beating for trying that love potion on her while you two were in school."

Robert grinned, "That fight wasn't reported to the council, you, should have no knowledge of it Grand Master Dorthan."

"It wasn't, but Morrison gave me an ear full of why your bullying should have earned you an expulsion." Dorthan laughed, "He didn't want it taken to the council or the truth about what his illegitimate son did, it would have him dismissed and his magic blocked."

Robert pointed at the books, "I wished it did, and then I would be living in the west without all this worry."

Dorthan shook his head, "Speaking of worry, your Nephew's CV went down this afternoon, but what went instead will certainly be noticed by the council."

Robert grinned, "I am banking on it. I expect to be woken by some council page-ling tomorrow morning to answer for my crimes against the council, or what they perceive as."

"What are you going to tell them?"

"The whole truth, if the boy is now throwing top-level elven magic along with Grand Master level magic there is nothing they can do to him. Delor told me that spell was beyond him, he even suggested it might be Sexitorius's very own work."

Dorthan laughed, "If they ask, hint that it is his. They are still scared of that old elf. Personally, I hope it is his spell, then that means your nephew met him and the old mage took a liking to him."

"Do you want Mathew to have access to all of Sexitorius's secrets?"

"Why not. You know what is going to happen. He will either change this school or destroy it. I think we need to move up our time table and move all of the magic and books we have to the west."

Robert looked over at a cabinet. He stared at it for a minute then nodded yes. "Plausible deniability, I can't be charged for withholding something from the council, if we don't have it. Deliver your crate to my loading dock in the morning, Mathew is coming to take his potions home tomorrow. I will load mine into a crate and put yours in with them."

"Is that wise to have him in the city?"

Robert looked at Dorthan with a nasty grin, "No, but Mathew has announced himself to the world with that spell, and it is high time for the council to learn a Grand Magnus prodigy is loose in the west.

Dorthan grinned back, "And one they have no control over!"

(XXXXXXX)

Mathew woke to the smell of bacon cooking, looking out the window it was well past morning. Mathew rolled out of bed slipping his sandal on and headed to the bathing room. Inside the kitchen, Felicia was cooking four pans of bacon and had something in the oven. She looked up and leaned over to kiss him then poured a huge mug of tea. Mathew took a sip of the warm tea since she was using all four burners.

"Father had to butcher a pig yesterday. She escaped her pen and broke her leg running loose. He knows your family like the flank cut so he sent Rullis up with our pony and a couple of cuts of pork. I am cooking it all up then we could hold it in the bread box after I put a stasis spell on it."

Mathew looked at her.

"I asked Maddie this morning after Rullis woke me up."

"Funny I didn't feel him enter the spell's range?"

"Think about your connections to it, Maddie explained it to me this morning, that blinding white light we saw was our joined minds protecting itself from the spell overloading it. I woke up in the middle of the night when I thought I felt something or someone touch the spell, then I noticed the connection was closed off, so I opened it up slightly, since it was closed off, I must have been mistaken, so I went to the bathing room to pee, and back to my stall. Rullis woke me this morning when he trotted into the spell's range, since you did a big teleport yesterday and put the farm's Clairvoyance spell up I let you sleep. Rullis helped me get the pony stalled and the mare fed.

So while I was cooking I asked Maddie about what happened yesterday. She explained it to me, when we tried to connect mind to mind, we are, basically, doubling our senses by reading mine, and yours at the same time. Our minds cannot process that much information and sort of overloads and shuts itself down to protect itself. She said there is a fine line of sexual mind sharing that most of the younger kids do.

She said we should start a little slower and slowly open our connection a little each time to find our blackout point." Mathew gave her a single eyebrow look. She laughed, "The point where we fainted silly. Then she said her grandfather laughed at our missed adventure. He told Maddie to tell me that he said he has some books on Elven magic he would send with Zane tomorrow that we should read, to keep us from getting into too much trouble. She said he mumbled something about such an exciting life with young fillies. Do you know what that meant?"

Mathew laughed, "I didn't want to embarrass you at the state dinner the other night, but when he was finished explaining everything to me that afternoon, he told me he enjoyed watching our show and if he was a half a millennium younger he would seek out a young centaur filly to chase around."

Felicia blushed, and then laughed. "I am glad you didn't tell me then, I couldn't have faced him like that if I knew that he saw it all."

"Now about this stasis spell?"

"Oh! Maddie taught me the spell, and all you have to do is tie it to our little tree. She was surprised no one in your family has already done it?"

"Because the spell would have to be renewed every day or when someone opened the door breaking the spell by reaching in."

"Oh...,! Ok, then what about that little crate you ordered?"

"Same principles but it is not holding food from spoiling. It is only holding a spell from degrading. As long as we do not open the crate, the original spell can stay active for as long as the caster is alive. The spells are listed in my second-year books. They explain it in full detail. I just never thought to tie that to a ley line before. The whole concept is somewhat new to me. But just thinking about it I can see a lot of things we could use magic around here for."

Felicia flipped some bacon, plated two more pans, and put the last into those pans to cook, "like what?"

Mathew pointed to the stove, say we attach a small fireball to the ley line, we would never need to start a fire in the mornings to cook."

Felicia looked at the stove, "Uh how would you adjust the flame? And leaving the stove on all the time would make the kitchen too hot to cook in."

Mathew grinned, "I said I have ideas, didn't say I worked out all the details!"

"When you do. I want one for my mother as well!" Mathew took another piece of bacon and started chewing on it. "Do you want me to make you a bowl of porridge for breakfast?"

"Nope," Mathew said with a mouth full of bacon, "Got bacon!"

"Oh, Mathew!"

Once Felicia cooked all the bacon, Mathew washed the pans as she smothered the fire leaving whatever she was cooking in the cast iron cook pot in the stove to slow cook all day. She packed the bread box with bacon and laid the stasis spell on the bread box. Then they got dressed. Mathew dug out his banking chit, "How much gold do you think we might need at Midvale to buy supplies?

"Five or ten at the most, but I think daddy is bringing enough food for both ways, so we shouldn't need to spend anything."

Mathew put the bank chit into a coin belt under his shirt, "Just in case we should have some gold on us. We can stop by and get some, you never know we might find something you want."

"I have everything I want right here my Stallion," Felicia said, adjusting his over robe.

Mathew smiled and kissed her, "Let's go, we are going to be late as it is."

Mathew secured the house as Felicia got dressed. Both belted on their swords and walked out front where Mathew drew a chalk circle around them, then searched for his Uncle's place in his crystal ball. With a quick nod, he gathered the mana and chanted the spell.