Centaur Love Ch. 11

Story Info
Herd Master Mathew starts his Herd.
17.2k words
4.86
6.6k
11

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 10/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First off I want to say thank you to taco1085 for editing my garbage. Please everyone give him a thumbs up for taking on this task. Second, I want to thank you the readers for following my story, without you Mathew and Felicia's story would never come to light. As in all previous stories, all the errors are mine. All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Mathew woke to darkness. He rubbed what he thought was Felicia's leg, and instead got a mental shock from rubbing the stall post. As his thoughts came, he found himself lying on his right side, curled around a stall post instead of Felicia's leg. Mathew tried to roll over but was tangled in his mage robes and bedding. Groaning, he sat up. His head was pounding, with a groan he struggled to stand. He felt Felicia's hands as she reached down to help him stand.

"How are you feeling?"

Mathew groaned, his mouth tasted like something died in it last night, his stomach hurt and his head felt like a pair of goblins were beating a drum inside of it. He groaned in pain, then tried to make his way over to the sink. It was still dark outside and nearly pitch black in the little house. He called a light spell. As he wobbled over to the sink. He fought the headache as he pumped a pitcher of water. After two cups of water, the taste of whatever died in his mouth was gone, the headache was still there. Felicia lit a lamp, so he let the light spell go.

Mathew looked at Felicia. He slowly shook his head saying, "I never had ale hit me like that."

Felicia stepped up to his side and rubbed his arm, "That wasn't just ale love that was some of daddy's mushroom ale."

Mathew groaned. "No wonder I lost eight hours from last night. I didn't do something stupid?"

"No, but you were talking funny, that is when daddy sniffed your ale and had Aunt Jocelynn give you some syrup of Ipecac."

"I don't remember, but that explains why my mouth tasted like the bottom of a cesspool."

Felicia smiled and rubbed his arm some more. "Daddy said he was sorry, someone breached a wrong cask last night."

Mathew just groaned. "And to think your family drinks that stuff regularly."

"Daddy and my brothers do, mother and I won't touch it."

Mathew pulled at his clothes and sniffed.

"You were pretty sweaty last night after you got sick from the Ipecac. But you wouldn't let me undress you so I laid you down as is."

Mathew smiled, "You take good care of me, love." He tried to lean in and kiss her, but she pushed him away. "Brush your teeth first, then go take a bath."

Mathew laughed and opened his travel bag for his toothbrush. After brushing his teeth, he stripped and put on his loose lounge pants and flip-flops. Felicia packed their river bag. They stepped outside. It was still dark without a hint of dawn in the eastern sky. As soon as they stepped onto the grass Felicia patted her second back. Mathew threw a levitate spell and mounted her. He wrapped his arms around her chest, but she directed them under her shirt and her already hard nipples.

As soon as his fingers took hold of her nipples, Felicia shivered and started at a slow trot down the center aisle. Mathew grazed her nipples as he tried to keep her massive chest from bouncing too much as she trotted. He could feel her loin muscles twitch as he played with them. He knew where this was heading. He pinched her nipples and pulled them out and lightly kicked her flanks into a canter. Felicia immediately responded to his commands.

Mathew leaned in and pulled her nipples a little more and kicked her into a full on gallop. Her gait settled into a smooth gallop. He turned her left and right with just her nipples enjoying their morning run. He pulled her back into a walk then stiffened up to tell her to stop. He leaned in next to her ear and said, "Hold."

He reached up and removed her shirt. Folding it into the bag, he took hold of her nipples again. "Better I like my pony girls naked when I ride them." He directed her left and right at a slow walk. He walked her next to the river's edge. Sliding off, he slipped off the bag of their washing supplies. He noticed Felicia's tail was down in the relaxed position. He turned around and smacked her ass, "Tail in the display position pony girl! Now get into the water, you filthy slut and be happy I don't have a belt to tan your backside for ignoring my rules!" Looking up towards the longhouse, he cast another low powered clairvoyance spell.

Felicia yelped with the sudden sting of the smack. Her insides trembled with the slight pain and excitement of her slight ploy to get him to spank her. She lifted her tail to expose her sex, "Yes, Master. Forgive me, Master."

Felicia stood there as Mathew pulled out the shampoo and soap. He smiled at her obvious ploy. Juggling the soap and shampoo, he freed a hand, then reached in and pinched her clitoris hard enough to make her gasp. Then pushed on it, "Move it, pony girl."

His rough treatment of her clitoris sent shock waves through her body, making her jump. The rough treatment and direct pressure on her clitoris almost made her orgasm. Mathew's hand kept a firm grasp of her clitoris as his thumb teased her vagina as he held on. He pushed on it again. She stepped towards the water. His rough treatment made her feel belittled, like the slut she fantasized.

Once they were waist deep he pushed on her clitoris sideways, "Turn around slut." Then handed her the shampoo bottle. "Wash my hair!" He reached up and took hold of her nipple, pulled on it. "No tangles this time or I will leave you wanting all day!" Felicia's body screamed with pleasure as he took her nipple. She hung her head and said, "Yes, Master."

She carefully washed his hair. She did not want him to make good on that threat. She was truly in need of relief as it was.

After rinsing his hair, it was time to tease Felicia. "Knees slut, now!" With her kneeling in the water, he slipped a leg over her second shoulder and started unbraiding her hair. He rubbed his hard cock on her first back as he worked. Taking a little shampoo, he applied it to his hard-on, then grabbed her hand and pulled it behind her to his cock. "Both hands slut, pleasure me when I wash your filthy body, before I consider taking you."

Being forced to pleasure him like this, forced her chest out. Her nipples ached with need. Her entire body screamed with need, being degraded like this. She felt him touch her mind, and she opened their shared link. She could feel her nether regions tingle as she stroked her Master's cock. Everything from her cervix to her labia majora screamed in pleasure as they fought to establish some connection to his male anatomy.

Mathew carefully combed his fingers through her hair, enjoying the silky texture and the odd sensations coming from their shared link. When he finished washing her hair, he didn't want her to stop stroking him. But he didn't want the shampoo to dry in her hair, so he barked. "Stop slut, this isn't doing it, you need to do better at pleasing me. Rinse your hair and get back into position!"

Mathew watched her rinse her hair as he mumbled a spell under his breath. If he had to stand through a long boring war meeting today, being separated from Felicia, at least both of them were going to be sore from this morning. When she re-knelt down in front of him, he instructed her to grasp her hands together in front of her. She knew what he wanted. She squeezed her breasts together and pushed out her chest for his pleasure.

Mathew slid his cock between her breasts, relishing the smooth texture against his cock head. Reaching down, he pinched her nipples, then cupped her breasts, forcing them together to increase the pressure on his cock. His own nipples ached as the sensations of his actions came over their shared link. He was so close to cumin that he released her breasts and wove his fingers into her wet hair. At the last moment, he pulled her head back and pulled himself from between her beautiful full breasts as he came. He had to reach down to aim his cock as his first load covered her breasts. His second was over her face and open mouth. He aimed the third for her open mouth but missed with a weak stream.

"Don't move, slut!" Mathew told her as he walked behind her. The bottom of her vagina was just out of the water as he got down to his knees. Spreading his legs to rinse his cock first in the warm water before rubbing it against her swollen lips. Just brushing his cock head against them made her labia wink. He knew she wanted him. He teased her outer lips by brushing his cock up and down, even rubbing her tight rose bud with it. He felt her shudder beneath him. Some familiar and a few strange tingles passed through their link.

He was undecided, just take his pleasure, or make her scream with him licking her to her first orgasm. He leaned back and flicked her clitoris that extracted a yelp from her. "Stand up slut, Master wants a taste." Mathew grabbed her tail and lifted her hind end, Not giving her time to get her front legs under her, he leaned and licked her. Her inner haunches were already soaked from her leaking juices. Mathew licked her from clitoris to ass hole all the way to the base of her tail.

Felicia was so excited that the first contact of his tongue sent her over the edge. She screamed as she orgasmed. Not expecting that Mathew's breast play and ejaculation left her right on the edge. A simple lick took her over that edge. A thousand points of electricity shot up her spine, clouding her head. Her rear legs started to waiver.

Mathew reached around her haunches and held her up as she withered from an orgasm. Not giving her time, he licked her again, sending a fresh wave of orgasmic electricity up her spine. "Mathew! Please stop!"

Mathew didn't. He licked down and sucked on her clitoris. With her clitoris in his mouth, he sucked on it, enjoying her struggles as he enjoyed her taste. He struggled to hold her rear up as her legs failed to hold her. He stuck his tongue deep into her vagina, lapping up her fresh juices as he kept a tight grip on her haunches and mental connection. He could feel her overwhelming sensations battering his link as she had multiple mini orgasms from his assault. She twitched again as he licked her from clit to the base of her tail. He lost his grip as she twisted her rear hips. Her hind end hit the water with a splash.

Frustrated, he grabbed her tail and lifted it as he slammed himself into her depths. Holding her tail up, he pushed and pulled hard on it as he repeatedly slammed himself into her warm depths. "Damn it slut, I was enjoying myself."

The nerve bundle at the base of her tail was being forced up and down as Mathew touched every part of her inside. At least he was no longer attacking her clit, but a new sensation started hitting her. Her tail nerve bundle as he ravished her. The sensations from her vagina and clitoris ran through that nerve bundle, and the added pressure as Mathew manipulated her tail adding to it. All of her nerves started feeding another orgasm. Just as the last orgasm faded, another hit her. She struggled to hold on to conciseness as Mathew abused her body. She could feel him fill her sex over and over with his seed. Her body screamed as his scrotum smacked her clitoris repeatedly into her body.

She had another mini orgasm as he took her. He was not stopping to let her catch her breath. She closed her eyes, feeling helpless as Mathew assaulted her body. With her legs locked under her, she could not run away. She struggled to move, she twisted and turned trying to dislodge her attacker, she couldn't move nor reach him. Then another mini orgasm hit her. Her hind end screamed in pain and pleasure. She could feel the slight burning sensation from her nether regions through the overwhelming pleasure flooding her mind. She felt her whole body tingle as she let her mind drift into that dark fantasy.

Her mind reeled in the human centaur rape scenario. She wiped some of his cum off her chest and stuck it into her mouth, the saltiness and her three fingers pushed her jaws out wide. She pinched her nipple with her other hand. That was the last key as her entire body exploded into a million points of pleasure, all firing at once. A soft scream left her lips from the massive orgasm as she blacked out.

Mathew woke as someone entered his clairvoyance spells range. He looked back and could see the sky turning gray. Two centaurs could be seen heading their way. He patted Felicia's flank, "Come on dear, let's move to the deeper end we have company."

Felicia groaned as Mathew helped her stand long enough to move into the deeper water. The deeper water supported some of her weight. Mathew floated over and grabbed the shampoo bottle that was floating near the rock wall. He floated back settling next to her. They watched Bea and Cherill trot down to the river's edge. Both waved, shouting, "Mat, Felicia hello!"

Hi Beatrice, hi Cherill! Where is your shadow?"

"Mr. Iron pants has him cleaning the barn and caring for the horses. Told us to go ahead, that he would have to wash up later when he finished his chores."

Mathew sat back and watched the girls remove their wraps. Felicia elbowed him, "Mathew, don't be such a perv."

Mathew turned and smiled at Felicia, "I love you dear. But know, it is a guy thing."

Felicia laughed, "I know, but you don't have to stare like that."

"Stare like what, Felicia?"

Felicia pointed at Mathew, "Perv here was staring while you girls took your wraps off."

"Mathew!" Beatrice exclaimed. "Really, don't be such a stallion!" Mathew just smiled, saying nothing. Then she frowned, "You don't think they're too big or something?" Mathew looked up at her, then over at Felicia. Then he took a deep breath and wormed his way under water. Felicia reached over and pulled his hair so he had to surface. All three girls were laughing.

"Smart move, there Mr. Wizard!"

Mathew laughed then stood up and took Bea's hand, "They look fine and you're a beautiful Mare Beatrice." Then kissed her hand. "Forgive me for being such a stallion, or a guy. All males look at beautiful women," then winked, "and their chests."

Beatrice laughed and knelt down and kissed his cheek, "If only you were a few feet taller and grew another set of legs, I might have chased you around the hop fields Mathew Lindrose. You were always the gentleman."

Mathew winked at her, then Cherill. Then walked over and got the soap and washcloth. He walked over and pulled Felicia to her hooves. So he could wash her sides and flanks.

Both girls watched as Mathew washed her flanks. "Dang Felicia, if that's the only reason you walked out with him. I envy you. I might find myself a human to get my sides washed like that."

Felicia winked at Cherill, "He has other talents."

Mathew stood and laid his arms across Felicia's dock, "Speaking of talents, did you ever test Beatrice and Cherill last night?" Mathew watched their faces, but he was thinking, Gowd they both must both have forty-four double D's.

Felicia turned and looked at them, then turned around as Mathew quickly turned looking at her. "No, I didn't," She replied, "but we can after we get out of the water."

"You want to test us for magic?"

"Do you think we have the potential?"

"Not to get your hopes up," Mathew said. "But we needed someone to test Felicia's testing ability. I was hoping you girls don't mind?"

"So you don't think we have the what, potential?"

Mathew smiled, "It is hard to say Beatrice. However, general theory says most centaurs with the normal sixty, forty, gene mix are less likely to have the potential. I know it is disappointing, something most people do not want to hear. If you girls do not want to, I understand. I was hoping we could ask a few...,"

"Of course you can test me," Cherill said, interrupting Mathew. "I already know I do not have the potential, you explained it pretty good yesterday. Bea is just scared, because after you test us, then we will know. That we do not have the potential. And when you tell us, that..., that childhood dream of becoming a mage will be ."

Mathew nodded in understanding, "It is better to keep your childhood dreams, then to have it shattered by having Felicia practice the test spell on you. I understand. We will ask someone else gone."

Cherill looked at Bea, and smiled, "Keep your dreams Bea, to some they are, they will be, forever a thing to dream. I have new dreams to dream. So Felicia, if you need someone to help you practice a spell, then I am here for you."

Felicia smiled and walked over to Cherill and hugged her. "Thank you herd sister."

Cherill laughed, "We are no longer herd sisters, Felicia. You belong to a different herd!"

"We will always be herd sisters, Cherill. Thank you for treating me like a sister, and not like a shut in."

Mathew saw Bea give Cherill a quick look, then smiled at Felicia. "I have to admit, it took some getting used to. But with that old law struck down maybe people will forget about it and learn to accept those with HGDM."

Felicia smiled, "Hope so."

Mathew walked out and reached for a towel. He didn't have to look to know all three girls were looking at him. Quickly turning he caught them, "Bea, Cherill, Felicia quit being such a perv and staring!"

The girls laughed at being caught.

After drying off, he dressed and waited for Felicia to come out so he could wipe down her legs. Once dry they stepped over to Cherill, She looked nervous. Don't be, Felicia told her and took her hand. Felicia canted the spell. She called a blue ball of Klatha and touched it to Cherill's hand.

"See if you can feel it, try to sense it more than just touch." As she distracted Cherill, she canted the next spell and pulled all of Cherill's klatha. Mathew watched Felicia pull her five klatha.

Felicia smiled, "Now was that so hard?"

"Are you done? I didn't feel a thing!"

"Yes, now come by tomorrow and I can retest you. That way I can see how much klatha you regrew."

Bea walked over, "You can test me Felicia, just..., just don't tell me."

"No Beatrice, I won't test you. Keep your dreams. I want you to have them all your life. I am sure I got a good handle on the spell." Touching her head, "I know about losing your dreams, I lost mine when I fell in love and learned about my magic. Now my dreams do not visit me when I sleep. I miss them sometimes. So keep yours and enjoy them."

Beatrice smiled through the tears and kneeled and hugged Felicia. Mathew smiled but had to turn around. Seeing Bea's chest and Felicia's mashed together was too much. He quickly walked over and put his pants on, turning Cherill was standing next to him and ran her fingers through his wet hair, and laughed, "You truly are a stallion Mat." Then kneeled down and hugged him to her chest. Even kneeling down he would not have been able to kiss her without her leaning further over.

She leaned down and kissed his cheek, then whispered, "I had such a crush on you when we were younger. If I wasn't walking out with someone, I might be tempted to take you for a ride. You will always be one of my dreams, Mathew Lindrose." She took his left hand, hidden by their hug, and placed it on her breast. "Keep me in yours."

"You always have, and forever will be in my dreams, Cherill."

Mathew helped Cherill to stand and took Felicia's hand as she walked over. Felicia took a brush out of the bag and handed it to Mathew, "We need to get going, it's just about time to start breakfast."

Mathew nodded yes while he slipped his shoes on. All three trotted up to the house as Mathew floated behind Felicia. Once changed Mathew went to saddle his mare, but someone already saddled her, but with a hackamore instead of a full bit. She was in her cleaned pen with fresh feed. Mathew looked around and saw a dirty Tarn raking a pen. He walked over, Tarn looked up, "Sorry Mat."